Swing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
torvana
torvana
1 Followers

"Yes, cum in my pussy. Please, I need it. Fill me up. Please sir, cum in me."

"Such a little cum slut. Already covered in my cum and you still need more. Need my cum. Well, you want it, here it is!" He thrust once more hard and I feel his cock swell as he shoots his hot cum deep in me, filling my pussy. He thrusts a few more times, before stilling. I smile thinking about being filled with his cum, but I'm also too on edge. I still need to come. He pulls his cock from my pussy and moves to my head. I already know what he wants as I turn and take his cock into my mouth. I moan around his cock, tasting both of us on his cock. He thrusts a few times before shoving his cock all the way into my mouth. I try to take what I can when I suddenly scream around his cock. He has taken the nipple clamps off.

I moan as he palms my breasts, paying extra attention to my nipples, slowly rolling them between his fingers. I moan around his softening cock. "Yes, such a cum slut aren't you." He pulls his cock from my mouth and stops his torture of my breasts. Moving around, he comes back to look at my pussy. 'I can see my cum dripping from your pussy." He takes his fingers and runs them through our juices then around my pussy lips. He moves the rope into my pussy, making sure to keep my clit between them so any movement rubs my clit. I moan and squirm, feeling the rope pinch my clit. As I keep moving, the rope sending shivers through my body, bringing me closer and closer to the edge again, Master moves away, behind me to his cabinet again. Coming back, I see a different, yet larger plug in his hands. He runs it through our juices before slowly pushing it into my ass. I moan, slightly in discomfort, and then its completely in me, filling my ass. He pulls it out slowly and starts to fuck my ass with it. I squirm, my clit still between the ropes, savoring the feeling on my clit and having my ass filled.

Suddenly, he thrust the plug hard and deep into my ass and leaves it there. Making sure the ropes secure it in place, he moves around the room again. Coming back with a dildo and vibrator, I start to shake my head. "Please, no. Sir, please. I can't." I look pleadingly at him. I am relieved when he turns back. I hear him put everything down. He comes back to stand near my head.

"Turn your head and open your mouth." I smile, thinking I get to suck on his cock again and comply. I am not prepared for the ball gag being shoved into my mouth. I try to protest but it gets mumbled around the gag. Once secure, he looks at me. "That's better. Now I won't hear you beg and complain anymore." He walks back and when he comes back into my view, I see he has the dildo and vibrator again. I shake my head and try to plead around the gag. I try to move, but the restraints on my ankles and wrists prevent me from going anywhere. He doesn't care about my protest as he moves the rope from my pussy and puts the vibrator to my clit and turns it on.

I scream as my clit is assaulted, yet still feeling my orgasm coming closer and closer. I writhe trying to get away from this overwhelming sensation, but he moves everywhere I do, keeping the vibrator on my clit. I can't take much more and I know I'm about to come. I'm so close, just a few more seconds and I'll be over that wonderful edge. Then the vibrations stop, and I scream my frustration, muffled through the gag. "Not yet." His voice sounds so far away. I feel the dildo slowly slide in me and I feel so full. He keeps it there with the ropes then moves away.

I hear him sink into the couch, then silence. I don't know how long I stay like that, pussy and ass filled. Every time I twitch and shift, a wave of pleasure is sent through my body. I try to keep still, but my body doesn't want to listen. I'm moaning into the gag. I want to plead and beg Master to fill me with his cock again, but with this gag, I can't. Seconds, minutes, hours, I don't know how long I squirm. I'm not able to get close to cumming like this, but it still feels wonderful to be so full.

The couch shifting draws my attention. He pads back to my pussy and I can see his hard cock standing tall again. He slides the dildo out and replaces it quickly with his cock. He thrusts hard and fast and I moan into the gag. I feel him playing with the plug in my ass, slowly sliding it out and in. With his cock lubricated with my juices and his cum, he pulls out and puts the dildo back into place. He pulls the plug out in one quick motion, tossing it onto the floor and lines up his cock. I feel the tip pop in and, inch by inch, fills my ass with his cock until its completely in.

"Oh baby. Your ass is so tight. Its already trying to squeeze the cum out of me. It feels so good. I can feel that dildo against me. Want to feel?" He grabs the dildo and slides it out and I can feel every movement. As he shoves the dildo back in, he slides his cock from my ass. He starts up a rhythm. Dildo in, cock out. Dildo out, cock in. Pussy and ass. Back and forth. He starts to move faster, and I don't know how he keeps it up. My orgasm builds again, closer and closer. I'm moaning and screaming into the gag, trying to make him see my need, how badly I need to cum, cum for him, on him, to feel his cum in me again. "that's it, baby. Squeeze my cock with your ass." He stops fucking me with the dildo, leaving it in me, but puts the vibrator on my clit and turns it on. 'Don't cum until I tell you." His thrusts get faster and harder, but I'm already so close to cumming. Just one word from him and I will explode. "Open your eyes and look at me. I want to watch as you cum."

I didn't even know my eyes were closed, but I open them, staring into his eyes. I can see how close he is and know I will be filled with his cum soon. "Now baby. Cum for me. Cum all over my cock." And with those words, I'm thrown over that edge, my orgasm rippling through my body until it hurts. I feel his cock swell and cum deep in my ass and that sends me over again, or is it still. I just keep cumming and cumming. The vibrations on my clit keep me going until it gets painful, too painful, but too pleasurable. My world goes dark as I hear him start talking again. "That was perfect."

When I wake, I'm in our bed, still naked. He's cleaned his cum off my breasts and face, but I can still feel it drip from my pussy and ass. His arm holds me tight, his chest to my back, his fingers squeezing my breast. His even breath tells me he's asleep. I shift slightly, and his arm tightens in his sleep. I move my arm so I can hold his hand as I fall back asleep. My last thought is how happy I am to be able to please Master. And I can't wait to see what he has in store for me next time.

torvana
torvana
1 Followers
12