All Comments on 'Swinger Wives Are Sluts Ch. 02'

by adrenaline61938

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just a suggestion...

At least someone in a story should at least have something redeeming about them. I just didn't find it here, sorry.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
2 dumb asses makes military veterans proud

Been there done some but not as these two

Hope he gets shot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Here's an interesting exercise for you, if you're brave enough to try: give your two "swinger wife" stories an honest critique and see what they say about YOU.

How did you describe the different women you claim to have encountered? Did you ever once say anything complimentary about any of them? Were you polite to any of them? Did you treat any woman at all, at any time, with even a modicum of respect?

Remember to take everything in context; for example, telling her she's pretty while calling her a slut or tramp or crack-ho' behind her back doesn't count as a compliment. Go ahead and read what you wrote - we'll wait.

Essentially, you and your factory-working friend "pounded beers" and insulted every woman you met - doesn't that more of less sum it up? In fact, many times, you simply referred to them by slurs or various body parts - not as a lady, girl, or woman.

Language is a very telling thing: many times, the reader will know more about the author than the author is comfortable with. If I had to guess about the author who wrote this thrilling adventure, it wouldn't be very flattering.

Mentally, you're still stuck in your teens because only a child could be so proud of such ugliness directed towards women. Not much more than a high school education, product of a broken home, first time living away from mommy.

You speak so disrespectfully about women though; maybe you're still in the closet? Maybe daddy enjoyed slapping "bitches" around and that's why mommy divorced him. Maybe your mom resorted to exotic dancing to pay the bills after deadbeat daddy left? Hmm?

I read your two "swinger wife" stories and I won't read anything else you've written. Pay attention to how you treat, and talk, about others. You're hurting yourself more than anyone else. Grow up; start discerning between good and bad.

The path to manhood, and I'm not talking about your age, is rarely a straight line.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous