Swingers Confidential

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Turn around.” He ordered.

I turned putting my back toward him. I bit my lip as his hands soaped my shoulders and back. His strong hand traveled down over my butt. Jake’s hands slowed as he knelt to wash my legs and feet. He face was just inches from me. I bit my lip a little harder. I could feel myself trembling a little. Jake’s hands moved up the back of my legs stopping at my butt. He slipped the washcloth between my legs, spreading them. He moved his hand slowly over my pussy. I had to grab the safety bar to keep my balance. Jake manipulated his hand over my pussy working me up. I closed my eyes tight, my knees almost buckling. He rubbed harder till I had a long, slow orgasm. I gritted my teeth, trying to muffle my moans but it was useless.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhh…………Ohhhhhhhh.” I muttered. “Hmmmmmmm………”

Jake withdrew his hand from between my legs. I felt the warm water rinsing me off. I was able to slowly open my eyes. My hands still had a firm grasp on the safety bar.

“OK, now you can do me.” Jake stated.

I turned around. Jake handed me a fresh washcloth and the bar of soap. I couldn’t look him in the face, I was too embarrassed. I soaped up the washcloth and started washing his chest. I kept my eyes focused below his face. I washed Jake’s stomach, knowing I was going to have to wash him lower. I looked down, Jake had a huge hard-on. He was big. I knew my face was flushed, I could feel a warm wave overcome my body. I put the washcloth over his hard cock and worked it gently. I didn’t rub it too long, just a minute or so. I washed his cock all over, reaching down to wash his balls. I couldn’t take my eyes off his beautiful cock.

“Turn around.” I commanded.

Jake turned his back towards me. I felt a little easier, not staring at him. I soaped up the washcloth more and slowly washed his back. He was very muscular, his shoulders broad. I moved the washcloth slowly over him, taking my time. I washed his bare butt. God, it was cute! I bent down and washed the back of his legs and feet. I stood back up, staring at the back of his head.

“OK, done.” I muttered.

We both rinsed off and stepped out of the shower. I grabbed a big bath towel and headed for the bedroom, leaving Jake alone in the bathroom. The thick bath towel dried me quickly. I tossed the wet towel on the bed and went over to my luggage. I pulled out some fresh underwear. I had just slipped my panties when Jake came out of the bathroom. I turned away from Jake and put my bra on. Jake walked over behind me. He sat down on the bed.

“Sherry…………you OK?” He asked.

“Yes………..I’m fine.” I answered.

I wasn’t fine, I wasn’t even just OK. I didn’t know what I was. Maybe just confused. I kept my back to Jake, as I got dressed. I put on a dress blouse and slacks. Jake headed back to the bathroom to shave and finish getting ready. I got my brush and comb from my purse and laid them on the bed. I got my make-up kit out and set it next to them. I walked over to the coffee counter and poured the last of the coffee into a new cup. I walked over to the bathroom door and watched Jake shaving. He had a towel wrapped around him. I offered him a sip of coffee; he damn near drank it all! It was my way of letting him know I wasn’t mad at him for the trick he’d pulled on me. After all, I’d gotten some relief I’d long needed. I figured I owed Jake some payback.

It was about 11:00 when we left the motel and headed for the apartment complex in Irving. We found our way onto North MacArthur Boulevard and slowed to find the address. There were quite a few apartment complexes on the busy street. We found the complex and pulled in looking for the apartment address we’d been given. I spotted the number and Jake pulled the Suburban into a parking space right in front. There was a car next to us. I hoped it was Max’s. We rang the doorbell; I could hear it ring inside the apartment. A well-dressed middle-aged man answered the door.

“Sherry, Jake.” He greeted us, smiling. “Come in!”

Max introduced himself as we shook hands. He recognized me from the picture Tyler had emailed him. He was very friendly and personable. I could tell he was tense from his speech. He kept looking at his watch. Maybe it was just a nervous habit he had, I wasn’t sure. Max showed us the apartment. It was beautiful. It was completely furnished. Max informed us that he kept the apartment rented all the time for out of town friends and business associates. It was completely furnished. There was some firewood stacked by the fireplace if we wanted. Max showed us the upstairs. The master bedroom was all open and overlooked the living room below. The second bedroom had two computers along one wall along with a complete bedroom suit. The kitchen was just off the dining room. It had every appliance imaginable including two microwaves. Everything we needed was there, except for food of course.

I wanted to sit down and talk with Max but he mentioned he had a business appointment at the bank and he needed to get going. We made arrangements for him to return later that evening around 7:00 so we could discuss the situation. Max said he’d bring his wife along in case we would want to ask her questions. He tossed us the keys to the apartment as he headed for the door. Jack and I stood in the kitchen, looking amazed at the spaciousness of the apartment.

“Well, let’s get our stuff and get unpacked.” Jake suggested.

Jake and I carried all our luggage and equipment into the apartment. We didn’t leave anything in the SUV. We unpacked our luggage and hung our clothes in the empty closets. Jake hung his clothes in the same closet as mine. With the unpacking done, we decided to head for the grocery store. I’d done some research over the Internet and made a list of the grocery and convenience stores in this neighborhood. I’d also noted most of the pizza places. Pizza’s one of my weaknesses.

Jake and I strolled through the grocery store picking up essentials and food items. I pushed the cart while Jake picked out some snack items. I could tell he was big on snacks from what he was picking out. We went past the meat counter and picked up some steaks, pork chops and chicken. I think Jake was a little surprised thinking I’d be cooking for us. I picked up quite a few fresh vegetables to go with the dinners. We bought a big can of coffee and some Styrofoam cups. The cart was overrunning by the time we got into the checkout lane. We loaded the groceries into the Suburban and headed back to the apartment. Jake wanted to stop at a convenience store on the way back. He found one on the boulevard and pulled in. Jake came out with two cartons of cigarettes and a 12pack of beer. He had a Dallas morning paper tucked under his arm. I jumped out and opened the rear doors for him.

We finally made it back to the apartment and got everything put away. I called a pizza place and placed an order to be delivered. We hadn’t eaten all day. Jake opened a beer for himself and a soft drink for me. We walked out onto the patio, which overlooked a small lake. It was a beautiful setting, very peaceful and serene. I looked through part of the paper while Jake read the sports section. In a short while the doorbell rang, it was the pizza delivery. Jake and I were starved. We almost ate the entire pizza, there were just a few pieces left. We cleaned up the kitchen and headed upstairs to the second bedroom and booted up both the computers. They were on cable modems so we had immediate access. I dropped Tyler a quick email to let him know we’d made contact with his friend and we going to meet with him and his wife later that evening. I made sure not to mention anything about the assignment in case someone other than Tyler might have a chance to read it.

Jake and I reviewed our lists of questions one more time. We were all set for tonight’s meeting with Max and his wife. We just had to wait till later in the evening. Jake and I were used to waiting. Waiting was part of any lengthy investigation. I was a little sleepy so I stretched out across the bed in the computer room. Jake said he was going for a walk around the apartment complex and has a look around. Probably looking for lonely housewives, I supposed smiling.

I woke up about 5:00. I checked the apartment, finding Jake eating the last couple of pieces of pizza. I asked him what he wanted for dinner. I guess my question caught him off-guard. He didn’t answer so I decided to fix pork chops. Jake’s not much for cooking so anything that wasn’t fast food was a real treat for him. We ate outside at the patio table enjoying the view of the lake. We cleaned up the kitchen after we finished eating. I didn’t want Max to think we were taking advantage of his hospitality.

Max and his wife, Elena arrived shortly after 7:30. They lived in South Lake, not all that far from where we were. Elena was a lot younger than Max. I guessed maybe late-twenties compared to Max in his mid-forties. They’d brought a bottle of French wine with them. Elena seemed a little more nervous than normal. Max opened the wine and poured everyone a glass. It was very tasty, not too sweet like some wines I’d tasted. I’m not a drinker at all but I sipped on the wine to be sociable.

We sat down in the livingroom and started discussing what had happened at Max and Elena’s private club. I asked Max to slow down and take his time so he could give me every detail. I put a cassette recorder on the coffee table so Jake and I could review the tape if we needed to. The recorder made Max a little nervous. Elena started fidgeting in her chair. Sometimes being voice recorded has that effect on people, it’s not strange. Max started at the beginning and went through the entire scenario about discovering the break-in. Jake and I didn’t interrupt, just sat and listened to every word. Elena didn’t say anything. She was keeping quiet, letting Max do all the talking. He kept saying he had to get the confidential records back or it would be the end for him. I wasn’t sure if he meant just financially or otherwise. Jake and I let him finish before we started asking questions.

Some questions Max had already answered in his review of the events that had happened. I had to ask whom he suspected. He didn’t have anybody really pinpointed, neither did Elena. We replaced the cassette in the recorder and continued our questioning. The couple answered all the questions but I got a strange feeling, they were both hiding something. Maybe they just couldn’t remember everything during the questioning. Sometimes a person’s mind goes blank during interrogation. Elena kept watching the recorder, almost like it was going to jump up and bite her. Jake asked several questions to give my voice a rest. He did get Elena to answer a couple of the questions. She finally broke her silence. She was not only beautiful; she was intelligent, very intelligent in fact.

I suggested that Max take Jake and me out to the private club so we could look around and take some pictures, maybe even some video footage. We had to see where the break-in took place, the scene of the crime. Max thought it was a good idea, saying he’d stop by tomorrow morning and take us out there. The club was located out in the country, northwest of Fort Worth, off Highway 199. We called it an evening around 10:00pm. I felt Max was about questioned out. He looked beat, probably from all the worrying. We walked them to the door of the apartment to say good night.

“Oh, I damned near forgot.” He stated. “I want to give you some cash to cover your expenses.”

Elena reached inside her handbag and pulled out an envelope, handing it to me. It had cash in it. I didn’t count it right then. Jake and I thanked Max and Elena and they left the apartment. Jake and I stood in the doorway till they got in their cars. We waved at them as they left.

I gave Jake one of those suspicious looks. He smiled. He was reading my mind. Max and Elena were at the top of our suspect’s list. Everyone Max had mentioned was a suspect but they were number one and number two. I handed Jake the envelope with the money in it. He took it out and counted it. There was five thousand dollars in the envelope. We’d need to keep track of what we spent so we could return the balance after we concluded our work. Jack handed me back the cash so I could keep it in my purse. My purse wouldn’t know how to act with that much cash in it.

“I think Elena knows a lot more than she let on.” Jake stated. “Maybe she needs a little deep interrogation.”

I knew what he was implying. She was beautiful and I’m sure Jake would jump at the chance to get her horizontal.

“Well, maybe you’ll get your chance.” I replied, like I didn’t really care. “After all, they are swingers!”

Jake turned on the big screen television and found a baseball game. I headed upstairs to get a shower. I hoped I’d be able to get through this shower alone. Jake stayed down in the livingroom watching the game. I put on a long black satin nightgown, slit up the side and went down to the livingroom. Jake wasn’t all that interested in the ballgame. He didn’t care for either of the teams. He surfed the channels till he found a movie. I sat across from him taking a cigarette from his pack.

“Those are bad for you, hope you know that.” He smarted.

“I’m a big girl. I know what I’m doing.” I retorted.

I went to the kitchen and poured myself a glass of wine. I brought a cold beer back for Jake. I sat down in a chair across from him, watching the movie. The movie ended shortly after midnight. Jake went upstairs and showered. He didn’t ask me if I wanted to join him. I guess he knew what my answer would be. I turned off the television and checked the doors, making sure they were all locked and deadbolted. Jake was standing at the balcony railing that overlooked the bedroom. He was wearing briefs, nothing else. I guessed that’s what he was used to sleeping in.

“Hey! Which bedroom are you going to sleep in?” He shouted.

“I think I’ll sleep in the main bedroom.” I shouted back to him.

I loved the openness of the room with its balcony railing and overlook of the livingroom. I walked up the steps. Jake met me at the top, leaning against the balcony’s railing.

“You want to sleep alone………….or?” He asked quietly.

I didn’t answer him. I just walked past him, over to the queen-size bed and pulled the covers back. I didn’t want to sleep alone but I wasn‘t about to ask Jake to sleep with me. I’d been sleeping in a separate bedroom from my husband for the past two years so I was used to sleeping alone. Jake walked up behind me putting his arms around me, his hands on my tummy. I put my hands over his. He started to pull his hands away but I held them against me.

Jake kissed me softly on the back of the neck. I leaned my head forward so he could move his lips over my neck. Jake kissed around to the back of my ears. I pressed back against him. I could feel his big cock hardening in his briefs. I closed my eyes, savoring his lips kissing me. I turned around facing him. Jake pressed his lips to mine kissing me passionately. I eagerly returned his kisses. We started grinding our lips on one another’s. I was panting for breath, so was Jake. We paused briefly to catch our breaths. Jake nudged my head back with his cheek and kissed the front of my neck. I was moaning deep and continuous. His lips returned to mine and we nibbled on each other’s lips. I loved kissing him. I needed to have him kissing me.

Jake’s right hand slipped down to the slit of my satin nightgown. He slid it underneath the thin, slick material squeezing my leg gently. I pressed my body tightly to his; feeling is hard cock poking my tummy. I had both my arms around his neck not wanting to let go. Jake’s hand worked underneath my nightgown and around to my butt. The nightgown had matching black satin panties; it was all that was keeping his hand from touching my bare skin. He squeezed my butt crushing me to him. Our kisses became more passionate, more lustful.

Jake’s hands started pulling my nightgown upwards over my hips and finally up over my head. He tossed it away, falling on the floor near the foot of the bed. I stood before him wearing just skimpy black satin panties. The string sides were not much more than a thread. He looked down at my breasts and then down at the panties. He put his hand inside my panties and gave them a quick jerk. The panties snapped at both sides. He looked at them in his hand momentarily before dropping them to the floor. I didn’t care that he’d ripped my panties off. I wanted free of them.

Jake and I sat down on the bed and then he scooted in towards the center. I stretched out on my back, Jake was leaning over me. We kissed, his tongue penetrating my lips. I felt his tongue enter my mouth swirling. I flicked my tongue to capture his against the roof of my mouth. He pushed his tongue down on mine, quickly darting in and out between my lips. I loved his tongue sliding in and out of my mouth. Jake’s left hand cupped one of my breasts, working it, massaging it. I couldn’t see his hand but I could feel it working my breasts and stimulating the nipple. I was moaning softly but Jake’s mouth covering mine, muffled the sound. I felt my nipple hardening while his fingers teased it. I squirmed on the bed, almost writhing. Jake’s took the hardened nipple in his mouth and sucked on it. He held it with his teeth and worked his hard tongue over it.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhh…………God………………Yesssssssssssss.” I moaned, my hand pressing the back of his head, forcing him into my breast.

Jake worked both of my breasts, massaging, kissing and fondling. I looked down at both my nipples standing erect. My breasts were pink from his manipulations. It had been such a long time since my body had felt this wonderful. Jake didn’t look up at me. He kept working his mouth down over my tummy, flicking his tongue at my belly-button, teasing it. I sucked in my tummy but he just tongued it deeper. My hips were rotating slowly on the bed.

Jake raised up on his right arm as he spread my legs with his left hand. I closed my eyes feeling his hand gently teasing the lips of my hot pussy. His fingers gently stroked along my slit till I was lifting up towards his hand. I saw him lick his middle finger through my barely opened eyes. Jake slipped the moistened finger to the slit of my pussy and then pushed it inside me slowly. I gasped when his finger made its penetration. Jake stroked his finger in and out of me. I pressed down on his hand between my legs, trying not to cry out. I felt his finger teasing my clit, my hips starting to buck. I lifted myself up off the bed just as I came; the orgasm was hard and fast. Jake pulled his finger out of my soaked pussy. He stretched out between my legs and kissed the slit of my pussy. I felt his tongue working up and down the juicy slit. He slipped his tongue inside me and I cried out in pleasure.

“AAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…………..mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!”

I grasped the sheets in my hands as Jake’s tongue kept sliding in and out of me. He was fucking me with his tongue. I felt his hands cupping my ass, lifting me. Jake teased my clit, flicking his tongue hard across it, teasing it till I had an incredible orgasm. My hands gripped the sheets so tight I felt my hands cramping. I screamed out in pure pleasure. Jake kept working his tongue till I collapsed and the orgasm slowly slipped away. I was breathing hard, my hands slowly releasing their grip on the sheets. Jake lay between my legs till I started breathing easier. I looked down at him. He was just watching me, expressionless. I looked up at the ceiling, my breathing slowly returning to normal.

Jake got up from the bed slowly. He looked down at me spread out in front of him. He slipped his briefs down and off. His huge cock pointing straight at me. I moistened my lips, wanting to say something but I didn’t want to break the spell we had on each other. Jake knelt between my legs. I stared up at him, he wasn’t smiling, no sign of expression. He leaned down and kissed me softly on the lips.