Swingers Confidential

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I’m not going to fuck you.” He whispered softly. “I’m going to keep making love to you.”

His statement started to bring tears to my eyes. I fought them back. Jake held his cock and I lifted my legs slightly. He pushed the mushroom shaped head to the lips of my pussy rubbing the head up and down, moistening his cock. He moved his hips slightly slipping the head inside my pussy. I closed eyes, feeling his cock opening me up. He slowly stroked his hard shaft into me going deeper and deeper. I wasn’t sure I could take it all but I wanted to. I felt his tight balls press against me. Jake had his cock all the way in. My pussy was sucking on the long, hard shaft. I put my legs around Jakes waist, locking my ankles. Jake fucked his cock in and out of me slowly. Long deep strokes and then shorter strokes. My hot pussy felt like it was on fire. I was begging him to fuck me.

“Fuck me………..oh God, just keep fucking me………….don’t ever stop!” I begged.

Jake didn’t need my begging. He was going to fuck me as long as he could. He was taking his time, making sure we both enjoyed it. I dug my heels into him, prodding him to fuck me harder and faster. He pumped his huge rod into me, pounding my pussy. I felt his pelvis slamming into me, making loud smacking sounds. I had an orgasm that slowly melted away then another orgasm that overtook my body. My hands gripped his muscular arms. My fingernails dug into them till I saw blood. Jakes hips were thrusting into me till I had another powerful orgasm. I cried out pressing my face against his chest. Jake’s body stiffened and I felt him shoot his hot cum into me. He shuddered and shot a second load up inside me. I dug my heels in his butt forcing him to stay inside me, his cock buried as deep as he could. Jake’s face looked like he was in extreme pain. His eyes were shut tight. I felt his body quiver and then he collapsed on top of me. I kept my legs wrapped around him.

Jake’s hard breathing in my ear had me worried that he was having difficulty catching his breath. I held him in my arms till he started breathing easier. I relaxed my legs releasing my grip on him. He pulled his still hard cock out of me. It was slick with juices and cum. Jake rolled over on his back, his chest heaving. I rubbed his chest gently hoping it might help relax him. I could feel his cum dripping out of my pussy onto the sheets. Jake looked over at me, a smile slowly appearing on his face.

“You look worried.” He barely muttered.

“You kind of scared me there for a minute.” I replied. “Thought maybe I’d killed you.”

He laughed at the thought. I kissed him softly. He returned the kiss putting his strong arms around me.