Swingers Meet For The First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steven only nodded his head in compliance. He had thought that she wanted to get undressed.

She sat in the middle of the sofa leaving him only an option of setting on one side of her or the other, but next to her.

As Steven sat down, he pulled Renee into his arms and began to kiss her again. He allowed his hand to roam up her thigh and past the hem of her dress as they kissed this time. He now discovered that she was naked under that skirt and that her sweet cunt was shaved clean. His fingers slipped into the folds of her pussy. Her pussy was wet with anticipation.

Renee reciprocated by slipping her hand into his crotch and taking hold of the bulge in his slacks. It was a hard rigid cock and felt hot and good to her. She had always liked feeling men's erections as they would harden and stiffen in between her fingers. She always liked to suck on them too.

"Hold on a minute Steven, I want to get comfortable. Do you mind?" She said to him. Renee stood and began to remove her dress.

-----------------------------------------------

As Steph and John came back into the living room, he looked past her swaying ass to see Renee and Steven. They were setting on a sofa across the room from where Steph suggested they sit. John watched his wife and Steve from across the room.

Renee had from all appearance just stood up and undressed. She was completely naked now. He could not help but watch her. She was setting tracks for a fuck with Steven.

John heard Steph ask, "Is your cock hard now?"

He felt a small hand stroke the length of his cock through his slacks. John's attention turned to her now. Huh? He said. His cock had begun to ache from the boner he had been sporting for the last twenty minutes or so. Hell yes it was hard, and aching for a nice wet ready pussy to put it in to.

Still, his attention was torn between the situation between Renee and Steven and the situation between him and Steph. As much as he would have liked, he just could not disconnect from watching Renee do her striptease. From the corner of John's eye, he watched as Steve stood, and moved over to hold his wife close to kiss her, to fondle her breasts, and enjoy her naked body.

-------------------------------------------------

"Is your cock hard?" She said again. "If it is not, it will be in a minute or two"!

She knelt down in front of him. She cupped his balls through his slacks. She gently squeezed them. Then she asked, "Would you like to cum on my face tonight? I like a cumbath!" She told John with a husky voice and a wide smile.

John told her "No, I want to undress you for now."

He began to push her up to stand before him. She spread her feet and took up a stance in front of him. His hands reached to touch her ankles. He let them slide the length of her legs, until both hands were inside of her thighs and against her panty-clad pussy. Her dress pushed up around her waist. Her nearly see through white blouse was all but unbuttoned, He moved up to finish unbuttoning it.

He felt for the zipper on her skirt and pulled it down. He watched her lithe body as she let her skirt fall to the floor. Now she stood before him wearing only a pair of panties and a bra. He could see the outline of her slit at the V at the top of her thighs. Her creamy soft and delicate skin glowed in the dim lighting of the living room.

She turned and he undid the snaps of her bra and it to fell to the floor. The only barrier left was her panties. He slowly pulled them down and past her knees exposing a soft lush triangle of pubic hair that he nuzzled his face in and found that he was more than happy with how things were now.

Looking past her slim body, He watched as Steve, placed the tip of the largest cock that he had ever seen at the entrance of his wife's wet pussy. Renee was about to be fucked. The expression of her face said she knew it too! It was a lewd lustful display. Her legs spread wide. She arched her back, lifting her ass and cunt up to meet his cock's entrance.

Returning his attention to Steph, He stroked her legs and ass cheeks. He was slipping his hands over her entire body. He turned her away from himself.

He wrapped his arm around her hips, and pushed on her upper back to bend her at the waist, and then he let his fingers play in the wet confines of her very wet cunt. She fell to the floor on her knees, and he entered her loose pussy with his stiff cock. He began to pump in and out of her wetness.

John's eyes were now closed. ------------------------------------------------

Renee had Steve on his back. She squatted over his hips and she took his cock in her dainty hand and positioned it at the entrance of her hot twat. Not that it needed positioning or held. It stood tall and as erect as a flagpole. She eased herself down reveling in the surge of feeling she was receiving from the heat of his cock as it penetrated her willing pussy. She leaned forward and placed her palms on the floor. She then began to piston her ass up and down burying his cock to the hilt in her pussy each time.

Oh goodness how she liked the feel of a 10-inch cock in her quivering pussy. She wanted to feel more of it in her. She sat back up and leaned back sitting on her shins with his cock still buried deep inside of her. She began to rock her pussy back and fourth and thrash about.

She was now bouncing and thrashing lustfully atop of him. Her tits defied gravity. The orbs of flesh were eye faltering. They would hover in the air and then crash down against her rib cage. She reached up with her hands and in each finger and thumb took hold of her nipples. She pulled at her tits, stretched them out, and rolled them around. Her eyes were clamped shut tight and her mouth made an O expression.

His huge cock was a good feeling cock so it appeared. It would briefly appear and then disappear back into the depths of her sweet willing pussy.

------------------------------------------------

John began to pump into her, lewdly wiggling ass. He watched as her tits swayed and bounced with each thrust of his cock into her wet cunt. He just wanted to fuck. He did not want to cum. He pushed her away, and leaned back onto the seat of the sofa. He was setting on the floor to rest himself now.

He heard his wife tell her, "He is good at sucking on a pussy you should try it."

She lay on her back. "Come lick this pussy. " She told him as she stroked the wet gash between her legs.

His wife told her with a giggle, "It is better with him on the bottom!"

He rolled over on his back next to her and lay there on the carpet. He watched as Steph rolled over and crawled over to him on all fours. She was close enough to him so that she lifted her leg and straddled his head with her knees. Her cunt inches away from his lips. She slowly lowered her cunt to his waiting mouth. He began to please her with his mouth. He first nibbles at her clit, sucking at it, and licking her slits length. She was wet. He reached up and took a handful of tit in each hand. He used her tits to hold her in place as he worked her pussy over. She moaned and made mewing sounds signaling her pleasure at him.

-----------------------------------------------

Steven wanted to fuck more, and so did Renee!

He took her into his arms, laid her down on her back. He sat back to inspect her nude body as he had arranged it there on the carpet of the living room. He moved down to her feet. He took her ankles in each of his hands and spread her legs wide. As he moved toward her, she was forced to bend her knees inviting him into her as he mounted her.

His cock was a foot of hardness. Turning loose of her ankles he took his cock in his hand and began to rub the head of it along her swollen wet slit.

She "ooh'd" and "aah'd" as he began to sink his enormous cock into her. Watching for the expression of need and want in her face as he did. Her eyes opened wide. An expression of lust came over her and he saw it too. With that vision, he plunged his cock all the way into her sweet wet cunt. He began to ram his huge cock into her pussy repeatedly.

------------------------------------------------

John rolled Steph over. He kneed his way between her thighs, spreading them lewdly and without any other warning pushed, and his cock slipped deep into her warm wet pussy and he began to fuck her as well. He hooked his arms under her knees and lifted her legs onto his shoulders making it easier to push more of his dick into her. Her pussy had become sloppy wet and that wetness oozed down the crack of her ass.

"Oh! Fuck yes." Breathing very hard now, she hissed. "Fuck me good." She said through gritted teeth. "Fuck the hell out of me baby."

It began to feel good for him, too good! With his arms locked behind her knees and her legs pushed high and hard against her tits, he rammed his cock into her again, and again. It all just felt too good! He fucked her until he came.

He lay on top of Steph's naked body for another moment feeling the high of the sex they had. Before he pulled out of her, he waited to see if his cock wanted more. It was limp now. He rolled over and off her. Setting and leaning against the sofa. He continued to watch as Steven and Renee fucked and sucked each other. Steph came to set next to John. She spread her legs. Her pussy's juices were still dripping. Cum that, John deposited in her twat oozed down the side of her cunt and made a puddle on the floor. They sat and talked while his wife and Steve fucked. Both watched the show before them. Watching them fuck was pleasant and exhilarating too. He could not watch himself fuck his wife, nor could she watch her husband fuck her, this was as close as it would come to that kind of thing.

Steve finished, with a soft groan. He began pumping a huge amount of cum into Renee. Enough so that her pussy could not hold it all, and it began to ooze cum out from around Steven's cock. Renee had reached her orgasm too. Breathless she lay limp beneath him as he strained to push his dick as far into her twat as he could and release as much semen into her as possible. He slumped forward onto her. Resting as he tried to gather his composure.

They lay together like that for a while.

Steven rose to a sitting position. He leaned back against the sofa where they had started their exploration of each other's bodies. He sat cross-legged and motioned for Renee to join him. They smiled across the room at the naked bodies sitting watching them. "Did you enjoy the show? She asked. She really did not expect a reply because she was already moving toward Steven as she spoke.

She rose up on all fours and crawled over to where he was sitting. She smiled into his face and you could see that the lust was still there in her. Then she laid on the floor her back against Steve's chest, one arm draped over his thigh feeling the muscles in his leg the other behind her back where she would be able to stroke his cock and balls. This way she was able to stroke and play with his jewels.

Steven rolled her over and moved her so that he could watch what she was doing to him. While she listened to the conversation between John and Steph, she toyed with Steve's cock and balls. She caused him to become semi hard again. She was also enjoying what she was doing.

It would not have taken much more to cause him to engage in fucking Renee again. She knew it too from the smile she saw on his face.

It was very late and time for them to head home. There would be another time for them to all play together and they all knew it.

They said their good byes and dressed, and then drove home.

12