Swinging Ski Trip Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Is this the spot?” the guy said as he slid a finger into her.

“Ohhhh, that’s the spot alright.” she replied.

He bent and started to lick and suck her clit while fucking her with two fingers.

“That’s definitely the right spot” she said with a sigh.

He worked on her for several minutes which got her motor running. The guy holding her leg was slowly stroking his engorged cock. At Jill’s urging the guy between her legs sat on the bench and she got between his legs to suck his cock. The other guy seeing that her back door was open, wasted no time in positioning himself to enter. Grabbing her hips as her mouth went down on the other’s cock he slid right in. I reached over and turned the heat off in the sauna figuring that things were heating up nicely without it. I watched for about ten minutes before the guy behind her stiffened and shot his load into her. As he pulled out she moved over the other’s lap and sat on his hard cock. She road him hard for a couple of minutes before she rammed him deep into her and started her orgasm. After she came he maneuvered her to the bench and re-inserted his cock from a kneeling position. Seeing his cock ride in and out of her hairless pussy was exciting. The lips of her pussy would stretch out as he withdrew then fold back inside her as he pushed in. I reached down and began to stroke her clit and lightly pinch her nipples. I could see her next orgasm was building, I only hopped the guy would last long enough. He was really slapping it to her now. His cock was a blear as he strained toward his climax. Jill pulled her legs back and her body tightened as her orgasm crested. Her pussy began to pulse around his cock. He let out a strangled cry as his cock began to erupt. It looked like her pussy was swallowing each time he ejaculated. It would seem to open then ripple closed around his cock with each pump.

As they relaxed a voice said, “that was awesome.”

Greg had come in and the other guy had slipped out without us knowing.

‘Is it my turn?” he asked.

“Oh no, I need to rest and relax for a while.” Jill replied.

“I’m going to go find that redhead, after that performance I need a little relief my self.” I told them as I walked out the door.

As I looked around the condo for the redhead, I ran into Dave who was with the blond in the living room. They were building a fire and smoking a joint. Dave said that Julie and the other guys had gone back out to the spa and the last they saw of Brad’s wife , Cece (the redhead) she was going upstairs. I peaked out the door at the spa to see Julie with a cock in her pussy and one in her mouth. She seemed to be enjoying herself. As I got to the top of the stairs I heard water running. Entering the master bedroom and on into the bath, I found Cece in the shower.

“Hi want some company?” was my clever opening remark.

“Oh good you can wash my back.” she replied.

After drying off we went down stairs to find the fire roaring. Dave, the blond, Julie and Brad were sitting around with a drink and a smoke just talking. The other two guys had gone home. Cece and I went into the kitchen for a drink. While watching her move around the kitchen my cock started to respond to her sexy body. Seeing my condition.

“Is there anything I can do for you in your condition?” Cece asked.

“Do you have any opening that need to be filled?’ I replied.

“Now that you mention it.” She responded as she sat on the table and spread her legs.

“Put it right here.” She said pointing at her hairless pussy.

“My pleasure.”

I said sliding my cock onto her warm depths. We fucked each other for about ten minutes before cumming with much satisfaction. We returned to the fireplace to see the other two couples locked in their own orgasmic world. We watched for about ten minutes as they finished. I wondered where Greg and Jill had gone. I decided to find them.

I wasn’t hard to locate them, all I had to do was follow Jill’s moaning. They were in the bedroom. Jill was on her knees with Greg behind her. He was holding on to her waist as he plunged in and out of her pussy. His oversized cock was stretching her to the limit and she was loving it. She was having small orgasms about every two minutes.

“I can’t hold it much longer.”

“Ok, just a little more. Fuck me hard. Ahhhh!!! Now, give it to me. Fuck me. Yeah, cum in me. Ohhhh!!!!” Jill replied as Greg slammed into her and filled her pussy with his cum.

Jill’s body was shaking with her orgasm as she fell forward causing Greg’s cum covered cock to pop free. I was surprised at it’s size. It was at least ten inches long with a thick trunk and enlarged head. I wondered how she had managed to get it in. As I was staring at them and wondering, Jill rolled over and saw me.

“Hi there sexy. Enjoy the show?” she said with a lazy smile and a wink.

“That looked like a good orgasm.” I replied.

“Mmm Mmm!!” was all she said.

About thirty minutes later we were dressed and headed out the door. We talked about the evening as we walked back to our rooms. Jill was worried that she had gone too far. I assured her that she had not and asked if she had fun. She told me that letting go like that was a new experience and that she had enjoyed it throughly as long as I was ok with it. Our heads had barely hit the pillows before we were asleep. We did not wake up until late in the morning so we didn’t get much skiing done on our last day. Oh well the slipping and sliding of last night was more than enough exercise. My cock was a little tender that morning as was Jill’s pussy but by the end of the day we both were talking about the orgy and starting to get horny again.

I teased her saying, “after all the hard cocks you have had you still want more?”

She just smiled and said, “what ever I can get away with.”

“What do you want to get away with?” I asked.

“Who knows? I’ll just play it by ear and see what happens.”

“I wonder what’s going to happen.” I thought.

We went to dinner at the same place the bikini contest was at but the contest was held only once a week. Jill was a little upset, I think she was planning on entering. She had worn a dress that buttoned down the front. As we ate dinner and had a couple of drinks I noticed that several of the buttons at the top and the bottom which were buttoned, now were not. When she leaned over to me I saw her bare breasts almost to her nipples.

“Are you advertizing for anything in particular?” I asked nodding at her breasts.

“Just trolling.” she replied.

“I like your bate.” I rejoined.

Suddenly she smiled and nodded her head.

“What?” I asked.

“See those three guys over there?” she said.

I nodded.

“The one with the red shirt keeps giving me the eye. I just realized who he was. I danced with him last night and he had a finger in me, remember?”

“Oh yeah! So?” I asked.

“Well I think I’ll let him and his friends pick me up tonight.” she answered.

“All three? At the same time?” I asked.

My wife just nodded with a sly grin.

“That would be something to see” I thought.

“Maybe I should post and ad in the mens room for you. Then you could have a real gang bang.” I said.

“Mmmm maybe that wouldn’t be such a bad idea.” she teased or maybe she wasn’t teasing.

Thirty minutes later and one more button from the top and one more from the bottom along with two more drinks my wife was feeling on pain. She was however showing a lot of skin. The dance music had started and several couples were dancing. We moved over to a table located in a dark corner. After several dances I got up to use the rest room. When I came out I noticed Jill was dancing with the finger fucker. His hands were wandering over her butt and every where else. After the dance they talked for a few minutes then she came back to our table.

“Let’s go!” she said grabbing my arm and heading for the door.

“Where?” I asked.

“To our hotel room.” she replied.

Seeing the question in my eyes she added, “they will be along in a little while.”

“Who’s they? And what do they want?” I asked.

“They is the three of them and they want what ever I am willing to give them.” she answered.

“Do you have anything in mind?” I wondered.

“No, I’m playing it by ear, remember?” she said.

When we got to the room there were four guys waiting by the door. They were all smiles as we walked up. My cock was getting hard as I thought about all the things that could happen. Once we were inside, one of them produced a joint which was passed around along with a couple bottles of wine. They were well mannered and friendly letting Jill take the lead. One mentioned the contest from the night before and Jill told them that she would have entered tonight but there was no contest.

“We will be your audience.”

“You want me to dance for the five of you?” My wife asked licking her lips.

“We would love to see you dance. Wouldn’t we guys?” One responded

“I sure would, especially if you danced like Julie did.” Another one chimed in.

“What do you think Wil? Should I dance naked for these guys?” Jill asked.

The guys all looked at me, nodding their heads hopefully.

“I don’t know. How can you tell if you are doing a good job or not?” I asked my wife.

She looked at the guys thinking.

“I’ve got it. They have to take off their clothes as I take off mine. The I could tell if they liked what they saw.”

I smiled, thinking about what my wife was going to do with five hard cocks. I wondered if she had enough sexual energy left after the things that had all ready happened.

“Well damn. If all I have to do is strip to get this beautiful lady to dance naked for me then.” One of the guys said as he took off his clothes.

The other three began to strip as well.

Jill looked at the guys, then at me.

“Start the music.”

Since most of the buttons of Jill’s dress were all ready undone, it didn’t take more that five minutes before my wife was naked. The guys were showing their appreciation for her dance as was I. Jill stroked her body, playing with her breasts and nipples. She ran a finger into her cunt rubbing her clit. Her hips moved as if she was fucking the invisible man. My wife danced very close to the two sitting on the bed, displaying her charms from them to see and feel. She sat between them and put a leg in each of their laps. Grabbing one hand from each, Jill placed them on her thigh. The guys needed no further direction, as they moved their hands up her leg to her wet shaved pussy. Their fingers probed and caressed her very intimately as they nibbled on her nipples. The guy who undressed first, moved between her legs and began to lick and suck her open invitation. Before long her hips were dancing a sexual tune. I sensed that she was having problems getting her orgasm to cum. Jill pushed the guys away.


“Ok, enough of this foreplay shit, I need a cock in my pussy.”

My wife pushed one of the guys over on the bed and moved over his body. She lined his cock up with her pussy and pushed it in. With a moan of satisfaction, her hips began to bounce on his body. His cock rapidly appearing and disappearing inside her. Jill seemed to be frustrated at her inability to cum. She was rubbing herself on this guys cock with wild abandonment.

“I’m going to cum, your pussy is too much for me.”

The guy pushed into her and held her hips as his cock fired it’s cum into my wife’s naked pussy. Jill pulled herself off his cock and laid back on the bed. She grabbed the first guys she saw and pulled him on top of her.

“Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Make me cum.”

The guys pulled her legs up and spread them wide. He put his cock to her wet cunt and pushed it in. His balls began to slap against her ass as he power fucked her.

“Take her legs for me you guys.”

Tho guys grabbed her legs, spreading her wide open. The guy could now concentrate on powering his cock into my wife’s straining cunt. He was slamming it deep and hard. Jill’s eyes rolled back in her head and her body tensed. Her pussy opened wide allowing him to shove his hard cock as deep as possible into her. He was straining, trying to hold off his orgasm. He tried to slow and move back, but my wife was not to be denied. She grabbed his hips and forced him back in. She was power fucking him.

“Yea! Fuck! O shit. Fuck me. Stick your fat hard cock in my fucking cunt. come on fuck me. Cum in my pussy. I want to feel your cock shoot it’s cum in my fucking pussy.”

“Ok you fucking married slut. Here it cums. I’m going to fucking cum in your hot fucking pussy. You ready?”

“Fuck yes. Do it. Cum in me. Do it now.”

The guy slammed deep into her, his cock jerking as his climax poured it’s self out through his cock.

“O yea stud. I feel your cock shooting in my pussy. I’m cumming too.”

Jill’s hips twitched and jerked in time with the guy’s cock as he emptied his balls in her slippery hole. The guy held his cock in her for a few moments, catching his breath and enjoying the feel of my wife’s slippery hole.

“Shit, I have never been fucked like that before.” He said as he pulled his softening dick from it’s resting place.

The guys let go of her legs, which fell to the side, leaving her pussy open to our eyes. Jill’s eyes were closed and she had a very satisfied look on her face. Her pussy was red and swollen, with cum leaking out. She never looked sexier. One of the guys got off the bed,

“My turn. Turn her over, I’m going to fuck this slut from behind.”

The guys man handled her into the right position as the guy got behind her. His cock slid right in and he began to fuck her. For the first five minutes or so, my wife just let him fuck her without response. I laid my head next to hers.

“Are you all right?’

Jill looked at me through glassy eyes and smiled.

“Fuck me some more, ok?”

“Are you sure?”

My wife’s hips began to move as she fucked the guy behind her.

“Oh yea I’m sure. Make them fuck me good.”

“Ok.” I told her

I looked as the guy behind her.

“Fuck her good, hard and deep. She wants you guys to fuck her good.”

The guy nodded and fucked her hard for several minutes.

“Joe you ready to fuck her?”

“Shit yea.”

The guys changed places. The new guy shoved his cock into my wife and began to fuck her very hard and fast. I did not think her could last long. After several minutes.

“Bill, you ready to take over?”

The next guys moved into place. For the next two hours my wife’s cunt was not empty for more than a minute as these guys tag teamed her. Finally after they had each cum at least twice either on her or in her, they were fucked out. Jill was on her belly with a pillow under her hips as the last one came in her pussy and pulled out. I was sitting a little to the side, so I could see the action and her face. Her eyes opened and she saw me and my hard on.

“I have room for one more lover. Do you want me?”

“Hell yes, my beautiful slut, hell yea.”

Jill rolled over and spread her legs.

“cum to me and cum in me, my husband.”

I was in love and in heat at the same time. It was wonderful. I hoped that my new wife was here to stay.

12