Switcheroo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, I get it. Yellow is fine with me."

"OhhKaaay, So, just so you know, we have not reached any point where I have been tempted to say 'yellow'." I reached my hand out to her and she took it. I tugged her up off the sofa, said, "stepping back into character" , raised my arm up in front of me, made that silly "vrrrrmmmmph" sound as I sidestepped back to my original position directly in front of her and started again, "Taking all my clothes off wasn't part of the deal! You said bare bottom! You didn't say anything about NAKED!"

"Ahh" She grinned and I saw the light of understanding go on. "You'll do it the way I say, Mister, or you'll be dog meat. Now STRIP! NO MORE ARGUMENT, STRIP RIGHT NOW! IF YOU AREN'T BARE ASS NAKED IN THIRTY SECONDS IT WILL REALLY GO BADLY FOR YOU!"

I hesitated for just a moment before I pulled my shirt off over my head. She held out her hand and I laid it across her palm. I kicked off my shoes, kicking them out of the way, and then slowly reached for my belt buckle but didn't unbuckle it. "Move it!" she commanded. I unbuckled the belt and started fumbling with the button on my pants. "Take the belt out." I had unbuttoned the button but stopped to pull the belt out of the loops. She transferred the shirt to the other hand and held out her hand again so I handed her the belt. She doubled it and gave it an experimental slap on her leg, and then she proceeded to try to shorten the loop by doubling the buckle end over. It had a fairly large and awkward buckle, though and she had difficulty getting her hand around it.

"May I?" I asked softly, holding out my hand for the belt. She quirked an eyebrow but handed it back. I unsnapped the belt and pulled the buckle off, then re-snapped the belt end and handed both back to her. She redoubled the belt and said, "much better... Thanks". I said, softly, "My pleasure. Umm, I think." She grinned. "We'll see about that." Then in a louder voice, "Well?" as she nodded at my unbuttoned pants. So I unzipped the zipper and pulled the pants off, peeling my socks off also as I stepped out of the pants. She held out her hand again and I laid the pants over it and placed the socks on top of the pants. She turned and put the clothing over the back of the sofa, retaining only the belt. She dropped the buckle neatly into one of my shoes.

"Let's not be all day about this." She said when I didn't immediately move to take off my jockey shorts. My cock was exquisitely hard and throbbing. I hooked my thumbs in the waistband. She licked her lips in apparent anticipation. Moment of truth, the realization of a long held fantasy! I peeled them down, my cock springing out and slapping my stomach as I bent to step out of them. I placed them in front of my crotch as I stood back up. She snapped her fingers and held out her hand again. I put the underpants on the extended palm. She shocked and surprised me by raising them to her face and inhaling deeply before turning and placing them with the rest of the clothing. She turned back and grabbed my erection which was still so hard she could have done chin ups on it. Instead she fondled it for a moment and said, "We'll deal with this later." She sat and pulled me across her lap, burying my face in the sofa cushions, tucking my erection between her thighs.

But she didn't start spanking me. She sat there with me upended over her lap and slowly brought her hand up and very softly caressed my butt. My cock surged and tried to split its skin. She ran her hand slowly over every inch of my behind and then ran a finger delicately up the crack. Then she brought her feet more directly under her knees, which had the effect of raising them and, of course, my butt. She reached down and pushed my knees apart and then softy ran her fingers up the crack again, but this time the crack was more open and they went deeper into it. She went back and teased as if she might probe my anus. I was very close to coming with no other stimulation and I ground myself firmly between her denim clad legs both seeking and trying to put off the release that was so near. It was a good thing that she chose that moment to start the spanking and that she really laid in or I would have come right then and there!

She was using her bare hand but it felt like it was as hard as iron and she didn't just give a slap and then another slap. She gave them hard and rapidly, covering my ass and upper thighs with flaming coals.

"You naughty boy!" she said, loudly, "I think you are enjoying this. Well, you can just forget that, Mister! I'll see to it that you regret your behavior! Doing things you have no business doing and then trying to spray your nasty semen on my clothes when I go to punish you!"

She was whaling away and I was going "Ow, Ow, Ow" and it wasn't part of the act! She could really spank! I was squirming and kicking like a schoolgirl trying to ease the flames. When I tried to reach back she grabbed my hand with her free hand and pulled it up sharply into the small of my back and then leaned on it, but she never paused or slowed the pace of her smacks on my fiery behind.

"Don't you try to interfere with you proper punishment, Mister, or it'll go much worse for you!"

"Ow, Ow, Ouch!"

"And you will NOT try to cum without my permission, you nasty boy!"

"I didn't mean it! I'll be good! I promise! It won't happen again! I promise, I PROMISE!" I yelled. I wasn't playing either. I was really struggling hard trying to escape the torment that she was laying on my backside. I was starting to wonder if I would have to cop out and say "yellow" when she suddenly stopped.

"Whew. I need a tougher hand or something" she said.

"I need a tougher butt!" I shot back. My cock, which had been so stiffly erect before, was so reduced in stature that I wasn't even aware that I had one.

"Oh, yeah, you might. I haven't even started with the belt!" She picked it up and swung it experimentally. It was a very light swat and it was a good thing because it wrapped around my hip. "Oh. Too long." She said thoughtfully. "We'll have to get you off my lap for this." She pushed me off her lap onto the floor and stood up. "UP! What are you doing down there?" I stood. "Let'see" she said. "How about the arm of the sofa? Yeah, I think that will do nicely." Her sofa had nice wide padded arms that would be about the ideal height. "Not this end, though. I'm right handed. Go to the other end so I can get at you better." I walked to the other end. "Over the arm, Mister! Plant your face in that cushion right now." She pointed at the seat of the sofa. I lowered myself carefully over the arm. She put her hand on my behind and pushed. "Slide up some more." I did and ended up with just my toes on the floor.

"OK, that's a nice pretty shade of red. Let's see if I can deepen it a bit and make it glow." But, again, she didn't start spanking. Instead she started caressing it. Again, she ran her finger slowly and lightly up the crack, but instead of just once, she did it several times. I was suddenly very hard again. She stepped down to my feet, put one of her feet between them and proceeded to push them widely apart. She ran her finger up the crack again, again deeper because the crack had widened when she moved my feet apart. She actually started pushing her fingers deeper into it until she brushed the sensitive little pucker of my anus. I moaned. My cock was rock hard again and I had to shift my body to give it some room.

"Oh, I think he likes this! I'll have to check that out later. But not right now!" On the word 'now' the belt cracked across the bottom of my ass. It stung more than her hand but it was a different kind of sting. Sensuous. I love leather! It has a feel like no other spanking material. I'd probably spank myself to death whenever I was alone if I could make it work well. It is so addictive. But, alas, it just doesn't work when I try to do it to myself.

She continued to swing that belt, covering my backside with rows of stripes. My skin was burning but it was now a very sexual burn. I was thrusting my ass up in the air to meet the blows now. I was in the zone. She could spank me until her arm fell off! I was excited but under control. My orgasm could wait but I could reach it quite easily any time I wanted to.

Presently she stopped. "I need a rest break."

"OK" I mumbled, "Your turn anyway."

Oooo. OK, I'm soaking wet! That might be just what the Mister ordered!"

"OK, naughty girl. What'll it be?" I asked as I got off the sofa arm. "You said your birthday isn't 'til tomorrow. I'm hanging on to that as an excuse to spank you tomorrow too if I don't get kicked out first. But I think your nasty uncle is just looking for an excuse to get your panties down around your ankles."

"I dunno, that uncle of mine is a bit of a molester! He's never satisfied to just get them down; he always ends up taking them off and doing terrible, wonderful things somewhere else down there. He really is quite a dirty old man!"

"Yeah, that's what I thought. Should I get dressed for your turn?"

"Nah, the dirty old bastard can have a head start. I'll bet he ends up poking me in the belly with that nasty old thingie of his when he gets me across his lap, though."

"Shame on you girlie, talking like that! Go get your hairbrush, right now!"

"I didn't mean it uncle. You are really a nice old bastard. Don't make me get the hairbrush!"

I patted my foot, which really wasn't very impressive since it was bare but, after all, it is the thought that counts. I pointed towards her bedroom. "NOW!" She stuck her bottom lip out and pouted. She has a pretty pout. But I was adamant. I pointed harder and patted my bare foot harder. It made a splatting sound on the hardwood floor. She quivered her lip and then turned to go. "No dawdling, now." I said firmly. She went, walking slowly anyway. "Missy, don't make it worse!" She sped up. She actually came back pretty quickly. I noticed that her feet were bare. She must have shed her shoes in the bedroom. The say bare feet can be very provocative, but I was already well provoked anyway. She did have pretty feet, though. There was little doubt that I was going to poke her in the belly when she went across my lap. I turned and sat and drew a hissing breath.

"Sumpt'n bite you Uncle?" She giggled.

"Yeah, but you are going to feel the bite yourself pretty quickly." I reached up, grabbed her hand, and pulled her over my still bare legs. Her jeans were stretched nice and tight across her rump. I gave it a moderate swat. She wiggled and said, "I didn't know Uncle was such a wimp." I swatted much harder with the hairbrush and she gave a little squeak.

"Uncle may be a dirty old man, but he's not a wimpy dirty old man. Take that!" I swatted her again, firmly. And again. And again. I was spreading them over her behind just as she had done to mine. She would occasionally release a little squeak, but not often. I stopped and reached under her to unfasten her jeans. She rose up to allow me access. "That denim is pretty hard against the belly poker." I said, "and it seems to soften the spanking. No point in wasting perfectly good swats on a padded backside."

She giggled again. It was a cute giggle, too. I pushed the pants down to her knees, leaving the panties for now. She bent her knees and I tugged the jeans off. Those panties fit her backside like a glove. They had the softest lace I've ever felt around all the openings. They were a soft ivory color. I was practically drooling. I'm an ass man, remember? I just couldn't help myself. I put the brush down and bent down and planted a soft kiss on each cheek.

"OOOoooo! Is nasty Uncle gonna kiss ass?"

"You bet! Every chance he gets! Gotta clean up the drool somehow, you know." Then in a less playful voice I said, "You should never, ever tell me to kiss your ass unless you are prepared to have it bared and done right there and then in front of God and everybody. You have been fairly and properly warned!"

"Oh, A DARE! It has been filed away for reference at a future date. I might just call your bluff!"

"No bluff. Just make sure you are prepared for the consequences if and when you do call it." I had been rubbing that beautiful curvaceous backside the entire time, alternately brushing over the panties and sliding the fabric over her bottom. Now I raised my hand and gave a firm stinging swat with a bit of snap in the wrist. She squealed so I did it again and she squealed again.

I started spanking in earnest, paying special attention to the bare area of her upper thighs, below the bottom of her panties. "Panties give too much protection!" I said, and picked up the hairbrush, which I then applied to the prettily pantied globes of her cheeks. Her upper thighs were glowing a nice warm pink. When I finally struck below the panties with the hairbrush she drew a sharp hissing breath and gasped. Hmm... Perhaps a bit too much? I dropped the hairbrush and ran my hands all over the warm areas. I ran my fingers down the crotch of the panties between her thighs.

"Soaking wet! You naughty, naughty, girl." I grabbed the waistband of her panties and started to peel them down. Once again, she lifted her hips to allow them to slide down. I pulled them below her knees and started slapping away with my hand again without any other warning. Her butt cheeks were not as deep a pink as her thighs but I quickly remedied that situation with slap after slap on her curvaceous bottom. She tried to reach back to block the blows with her hand but I grabbed it with my free hand, just as she had done to me and pulled it up out of the way. Once I had the bottom color matching the thighs fairly well, I paused again to caress those lovely globes. Once again I leaned down and planted soft kisses on them.

'Uncle, you are such a dirty old man, taking advantage of your innocent niece this way!"

"Yeah, saucy girl, and you deserve more, and worse! And you'll get it too, if you keep sassing that way."

"Uncle's a dirty old ma'an. Uncle's a dirty old ma'an." She sang.

I ran my hand down between her thighs and my finger slid easily between the lips of her pussy, sliding deep into the slit as I continued to slide it past her hard little clit.

"Uncle's a dirty old, ahhhh, ohhh, unnnhhh.........MAAAAAN!" She moaned.

"And niece is a naughty young girl." I leaned towards her ear and half whispered as I continued to saw at her slit with my hand.

OOOOOOoooooooohhhhhhh! She cried.

I stopped the motion, removed my hand and started slapping away at her backside again, spreading the heat evenly over her ass and upper thighs, moving methodically from thigh to ass cheek to ass cheek to thigh, carefully and evenly reddening the entire area. She kicked the panties off at some point and they landed beside me on the couch. She tried to reach in again, but this time the hand went for the front and was worming its way under her in an effort to reach her dripping pussy when I grabbed it and pulled it away again.

"Meany! Meany!" she yelled. "I need that!"

"Naughty, naughty!" I replied. "Not yet!"

I kept spanking away as she squirmed and wiggled across my lap, causing her now crimson bottom to jiggle in a most provocative way. Finally she wiggled her far leg off my lap and started grinding her crotch against my knee, raising her bottom to meet each smack and then dropping it smartly to bump her dripping slit against my knee. I could feel her juices running from my knee down my leg. I let go of her hand and reached my now freed hand around her waist and underneath her as I leaned forward to slide my fingers up into her pussy from below. I tightened my grip on her hip and sawed them in and out, wrapped tightly against her pleasure button while the fingertips probed the soft sponge of her G spot. I was spanking hard and fast now, without any letup, still moving from one spot to the next in a methodical way.

She cried out and flooded my hand with juice, bucking hard and then gradually slowing as the cries turned to moans, then whimpers. I slowed and eased the spanking along with her receding orgasm finally just resting both hands in place. My right hand was hot and tingling and my left hand was dripping onto the couch or the floor, I couldn't see which. She was lying totally spent and limp across my lap.

I just sat there listening to her breathing slowing and becoming more regular. Then I started softly caressing that beautiful ass before I leaned down and planted soft kisses right on the undercurve of her bottom. Her ass was fiery red and I could feel the heat of it on my lips.

"You know? You could become my favorite Uncle if you keep this up!" She said softly.

"You already are my favorite niece." I said and then started planting firmer kisses all over her backside, opening my lips to suck and tongue the hot flesh. I was working my way towards slipping my tongue into the crack while my hand caressed her thighs when she started to get up.

I picked up the panties that were still lying at my side and was sniffing at the crotch when she said, "Now it's uncle's turn. Another round, or should we go on to the bedroom, Uncle? And quit sniffing my panties, you dirty boy!"

"Surely you don't think those little pats you gave me were a spanking?" I said, sniffing the panties again, deeply as I got to my feet. "And why not? What's good for the goose is great for the gander. Besides, they smell good enough to eat!"

"Well, for heaven's sake!" She snatched the panties away from me and balled them up, keeping the inside of the soaked crotch facing outward. "Ok, if that is your wish!" She brought them up to my face. "OPEN!" I only hesitated for a split second before I opened my mouth, which was obviously what she meant. She thrust them in crotch first and pushed all the extra material in behind it.

"Mmmmmmmmmm." I made a show of enjoying the flavor. They were so wet I could feel the cool splash on my tongue.

She grabbed my cock again and pulled me across her lap, again tucking it between her thighs, but this time there was nothing but soft skin surrounding it. She started in again immediately and spanked away, covering the entire area with fresh stinging slap after slap. After a while she stopped for a moment and said, "Wow! That stings my hand!" She picked up the hairbrush and started in again. That thing was a little monster! I swear it had white hot teeth in it. She flailed away while I ooched and ouched through the panties still stuck in my mouth and kicked my legs like crazy. But she didn't let up until I finally started bucking so hard she couldn't hold on anymore. When she stopped I slid off her and knelt on the floor in front of her, pulled the panties out of my mouth and, leaning forward, took hold of her legs and pulled her towards me.

"Scootch up a bit." I commanded. She slid to the edge of the seat cushion and I pushed her upper body back against the seat back and dived into her still dripping muff. As soon as she figured out what was going on she slid towards me a bit more and lifted her legs off the floor to give me better access. I put my hands behind her legs just above the knees and pushed them up firmly and lapped away at the freely flowing juices, avoiding her clit for the present. I forced my tongue into her as deeply as I could, which wasn't as far as I would have liked because the muscles in her pussy were stronger than my tongue. Some of her juice had escaped and was running down the crack so I chased it down with my tongue. I rasped over her anus and she gasped softly so I pushed my tongue firmly against it and stimulated it as thoroughly as I could, alternately running it flat over the area and on up between her lips, then probing at the opening in the little rosebud with the tip.

I stopped for a moment and said, "Push it out. It is mine to do with as I wish. Push.", before laying my tongue flat against it again and moving it around. She pushed it out which simultaneously exposed a bit of the soft, sensitive inner part and relaxed the sphincter. I probed again with the tip, trying as hard as I could to push it inside her. I could just get the tip inside the outer sphincter, but that was all.