Switcheroo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bottom_up
Bottom_up
48 Followers

"OOOOooooooooooo! OOooohhhhh! That feels so good! Don't stop!" Then a moment later, "No, wait, do stop for a moment. Let's go to the bedroom. This thing (she patted the sofa) is going to break my back."

I stopped and helped her up and she grabbed my hand and practically ran for the bedroom with me trailing behind. When we got to the edge of the bed I gave a firm push before she could turn around and she sprawled face down across the mattress. I was right behind her my face going into the crack of her ass as I flopped over the edge of the bed. I wasted no time, but reached up and spread her cheeks and ran my tongue over her cute little pucker again. Then I raised my face, pushed myself up a bit, grabbed a pillow and said, "Raise your hips."

She complied and I pushed the pillow under them. I immediately saw that this wasn't going to be enough so I grabbed the rest of the pillows on the bed, there were several, and pulled her upper body up until she was kneeling in front of me. I put the pillows down in a little pile in front of her, but before I pushed her back down over them I knelt directly behind her and, cupping her soft breasts in my hands and nestling my stiff cock in the crack of her radiantly hot ass, kissed her neck. She leaned back against me and moaned softly, bending her head to give me complete access to her neck. I kissed and nibbled at it while rolling her nipples between my thumbs and fingers. They were very hard and stood out prominently. I slid a hand down her stomach, caressing it every inch of the way until I was cupping her vulva with it. But I did not slip any fingers into it. Instead I let go and gave her a little push, which caused her to topple over the pile of pillows. I pushed her up a bit to bring her ass to the top of the pile and said, "It's mine. Push it out. Make it mine." Before diving back into the crack and pushing my tongue against her tight little anus again. She pushed it out a little but stopped and said, "Uh, what if I fart?"

I lifted my head up for a moment and said, "Chance I'll take. If you do I'll just blow it away. Or, If you'd prefer, I'll just wait and give you a chance to let it go first."

"Yes. Wait a second." I moved my head down beside her hip and said, "OK" but nothing happened.

"Guess I won't." she said. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Absolutely. Relax. It is mine to pleasure as I see fit. So push it out where I can tease it. Don't worry about it if a fart slips out. It won't hurt me."

Ummm. OK, I guess." I put my face back into her crack and started tonguing gently again and felt it slowly push out. There was a slight musky taste but nothing else. I covered it with my mouth and started teasing it softly again. She still didn't push it very hard so I lifted my head again and said commandingly, "MINE! ALL THE WAY. NOW!" I lowered my head and felt her push it out more firmly. I stiffened my tongue and drove it into the soft center, actually getting my tongue through the outer ring. I wiggled it around and she gasped and moaned again.

I rose up again, just long enough to say, "See how good it can be when you do what I say?"

She moaned again as I drove it back into that hot tight spot. Then I slid back on the bed a bit and licked down the length of her slit, flicking her clit at the bottom, before laying my tongue flat over it and running it slowly back up between the lips and over the tissue between the two openings and onto her anus again. She gasped again and this time she pushed it out firmly without me needing to say anything. I repeated it several times as she slowly and gradually pulled herself up onto her knees, spreading them to give me complete access. I pulled the pillows out without stopping and she allowed her back to fall into a reverse curve to thrust her ass as high into the air as she could get it, further opening herself to my tongue's assault. Now I was also able to push it deep into her vagina though I still couldn't get any deeper into her bottom when I got back up there. I rode the slot back down to the clit and pushed my nose against her anus and swabbed away at her clit.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, OH, OH, oh, oh." She moaned, loudly.

I like a woman who isn't afraid to make a bit of noise. How else are you to know if what you are doing is working? Unless, she just up and tells you, of course. She did that too. She rolled over onto her back, keeping her legs pulled up, and said, "I need something inside me. Don't stop. Put your fingers in." I kept myself firmly attached to her clit by the mouth and slid, first one, then another and, finally, one more finger into her. I quickly found the spongy tissue of her G spot and started working on it. I brought the other hand up and worked her juice over the index finger, then started rubbing the juice around her anus. I felt it soften and open under my ministrations and slowly and gently slid the finger in, gradually working it in to the hilt. Once in I really started tongue lashing her clit while rubbing the spongy tissue of her G spot as I slowly slid the other finger in and out of her backside. I could feel the fingers on my other hand from each side of the membranes separating the two passages.

"Ungh, unnngh, uuunnnnnngh, UUNNNNNGGHHH!, OH!, OH!, OH!, OH!, OOOOOOOOOOOH!" And she shook and quivered as her orgasm overtook her. As it ran down I let my finger slide easily out of her ass and then gradually let her easing contractions push the rest of my fingers out of her vagina. I kept my tongue firmly against her clit but did not move it.

She let out a big sigh with a whoosh and said, "I may never be the same again!" as she brought her legs down and melted bonelessly into the mattress. I didn't try to say anything, but just stayed motionlessly attached to her clit. We lay that way for several minutes. A stray sunbeam coming through the window had set her pubic patch, too close for me to actually focus on with my nose buried in it, to sparkling with red and gold and yellow and orange and the occasional blue and green and purple sparkly highlights. My nose was definitely getting the red carpet treatment! I had to reach up and prod a couple of strays that wanted to tickle my nostrils.

Finally Debra said, "I want you to spank me again and then fuck the daylights out of me from behind, doggy style!"

OK! She really wasn't afraid to say what she wanted! I was even more in love with this woman than before. No problem!

Reluctantly, I gave up my view of flame colored sparkles and let my mouth release her vulva. I sat up on the edge of the bed. Debra crawled off the bed and stood in front of me. I cupped her ass in my hands and looked up at her before dropping my eyes and taking a nipple in my mouth. It immediately firmed up as my tongue worked it against the back side of my upper teeth. I let it escape and repeated the action with its twin, which was waiting nearby.

"Should I get the brush?"

"No sir. A firm hand will do nicely. Firm, hard and long. This girl needs a sound spanking, sir!"

"And you'll get it, little lady!"

I slid back on the bed a bit and raised one leg up over the edge of the bed, allowing the knee to bend for comfort but kept the other foot on the floor for bracing. I pulled her over the leg that was on the bed and gave her ass a little push. She took the hint and pushed herself up on the bed so I had better access to that pretty and by now only pale pink bottom.

I wasted no time teasing but started right in slapping away, reintroducing the red glow to her lovely backside. She was clearly well warmed up so I increased the force pretty quickly until she was uttering little squeaks or gasps with each spank.

"Naughty girl. How can I properly punish you when you clearly enjoy it much more than you should! I'm going to have to use some paddles and other things just to get your attention!"

"No (squeak) sir! (gasp, squeak) I (yelp) don't need (OUCH!) any paddles! (Ow, ow, ow) I've learned (Owwwoooo) my lesson! Don't spank me (squeak) with (ouch) paddles, sir!"

"Well, (spank) you get a reprieve (smack) this time (slap) anyway. (Whap, whap, whap) I don't seem to have (spank, spank) any paddles here anyway." (spank, spank, SPANK)

"(OH!) Oh thank you, Uncle, you dirty bastard! (OUCH!) Now fuck me, pretty please, Sir!"

God, she must have a tough butt! My hand was stinging so that I really needed to use something else anyway. My cock sounded like something pretty good to use at this particular moment in time. It was trying to burst out of its seams again anyway.

"Oh, yes, naughty girl. Dirty old Uncle is definitely going to fuck you, right now!"

She crawled up onto the bed on her hands and knees and lowered her torso, spread her knees and presented me with a pretty picture of woman in heat. (In more ways than one!) I wasted no time in crawling up behind her. She was so wet and ready that I bottomed out in one quick plunge. The heat against my belly and legs was incredible. She didn't wait for me to start thrusting, but started bucking herself.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me" she repeated over and over, like a mantra. I grabbed her hips and started pounding my body against her backside.

"Yeah, like that!" she said. "Hard and fast. Don't worry about coming. I'll be right with youuuuuuAAAAAHHHH! AAAAAHHH! AAAAAHHH!" Her orgasm triggered mine. I pounded out spasm after spasm, groaning and crying out with her until the spasms ran down and I flopped over on my back beside her as she sank from her knees to her belly.

"Whoosh! Medic!" I called, "I think I'm dying from pleasure!"

Debra just "Mmmmmmmed", her eyes closed.

I rolled to face her and said quietly, "You know, I've fantasized about you a whole lot," I reached over and plucked at her hair. "but nothing in my wildest ones came anywhere close to the reality. I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did."

That cockle warming smile appeared but she didn't open her eyes. "I hope we aren't done yet. Just need to rest a moment"

"Yeah" I flopped back down.

"before I make you clean up this mess you made!" She finished.

Oh, God! Lisa had even told her about that? Oh well. "You caaann't maake mee." I sang in my sassiest voice.

"OooOH YESss I CA'An!! She sang back firmly as she sprang to her hands and knees and quickly turned the opposite direction on the bed. She put a knee across my torso to straddle me and I saw that her pussy lips were hanging wide open. As she settled into position a drip departed from the open slit and, still attached by a long wet string, fell to my breast bone. The gooey string broke when she moved and another drip started to form. She didn't give it a chance to drip away, though. She quickly backed up my body, bending her head around to look where she was aiming and plopped the whole, drippy, sodden mess right on my face. I was enveloped in the aroma of sex. She rubbed it around on my face and said, "Clean it up!"

I had opened my mouth when she plopped down so I started licking away at the slick surfaces. I pushed my tongue into the now relaxed opening and felt her give a squeeze. A dollop of our mixed juices fell into my mouth. I swallowed and stuck my tongue deeper, working it all around inside and swallowing the juices that were running out. She grabbed my hips and pushed me up on the bed. Since I was lying sideways across the bed my head passed over the edge but was still supported at the base of my skull. She dropped one foot to the floor and kept the other knee on the bed and settled down straddling my head. I sucked and slurped for several minutes before I pulled my tongue back out and started licking at the edges of the labia, trying my best to clean everything thoroughly.

She leaned forward and took my soft cock into her warm mouth and sucked away at it, running her tongue all around it. It started hardening again.

Even though there really was nothing there, I ran my tongue back up to her anus and teased it until she finally pushed it out. Then she let it relax back in so I moved towards her clit, drilling at it with the tip of my tongue.

"I guess I can make you after all, huh?" she said after releasing my cock with a pop. "But that's enough of that for now. I think I'm good and clean. I've gotta go pee." She said, trying to move off me. I immediately grabbed her legs and held her in place and said, "Mmm Thirfty" my voice muffled by the muff pressed in my face but still understandable, "Need drink". I continued to hold her firmly in place.

"Oh! Are you saying what I think you are saying?!"

"Yeth" still muffled by muff.

"Oh...I don't think I can."

"Try" I had my mouth covering the area as tightly as I could, now.

"But what if it is too strong, or too salty? What if you miss? My bed'll get wet."

"One thkwirt...Won't thpill." I mumbled around a mouthful of pussy.

"I'm not sure I can just do one squirt if I can even do it at all. I don't want to wet the bed." "But I'll try if you'd like. Just let me get something to protect the bed and floor."

"mmkay" I let go of her and she got up and immediately left the room. She came back moments later and dropped a plastic table cloth on the bed and continued into the bathroom, coming back with a large bath sheet. I had remained lying as I was when she got up.

"Uh, I've never done this before and I'm not sure I can pee standing up."

"You don't pee in the shower?"

"Uh, well, sometimes." I hadn't seen her blush during all that had gone before but she did now. "but that is different. The warm water and all."

"OK. We'll try to find something that works and I'll be patient. If you can't, you can't, no problem. Give it a try?"

"Yeah, I've sometimes wondered what it would be like. I want to try it."

"Can't ask for more than that. Remember, it's no big deal if you can't do it."

We had a little discussion on how best to do it and ended up spreading the tablecloth over the bed and folding the bath sheet in half and placing it so it would be under my head and upper torso as I lay on my back on the bed. She would sit on my chest with my face between her legs, her legs folded up with her feet by my arms.

So I found myself looking up at her looking down at me with my mouth pressed into her spread open pussy. I was nervous with excitement and I could tell she was too. I was careful to hold very still.

"Clothe your eyeth." I mumbled around the muff. "M'm not really here. You are on the commode and thith is jutht a fantathy in your head."

I lay there, mouth full of something that still smelled and tasted of sex and waited. I was in heaven. I do so love to have a mouth full of pussy. I felt her PC muscle flex.

"Don't twy to forth it. Jutht let it happen. If it doethn't we can alwayth twy again thome other time. Wrelacth. M'm comfowtable and vewy happy." I gave a little suck and wiggle of my tongue, then went completely still again.

I waited. And waited. And waited, looking up at her with her eyes closed. I didn't try to say anything else because I could see she was beginning to relax a bit more. Finally there was a tiny squirt, more of a leak actually. It didn't taste strong and wasn't really very salty either. The most unanticipated part was that it was lukewarm, almost like weak Gatorade that has been in the sun. Another squirt, a bit more this time. Still fine. I swallowed it.

She opened her eyes and looked down at me, raising her eyebrows. I didn't want to disturb the concentration so I winked. She closed her eyes again. Another little squirt followed immediately by a big one. I had to swallow twice this time. There was another squirt and then the stream started in earnest. I repositioned my mouth slightly to better contain it and swallowed rapidly. There was only the slightest slacking off of the flow when I moved then it went right back as before. My mouth was filling faster than I could swallow and finally a bit leaked past my lips. I opened my eyes to see her looking down at me. I let a bit more go so I could swallow without choking and when I did she just let the flow open up, squeezing her bladder muscles and peeing hard. I was swallowing as fast as I could and it was leaking all over the place. I could feel it flowing down and pooling in the towel under my head and neck. I finally was able to keep up as the flow started to taper off. It wound down to a stop and I pushed my head back to say "That was so cool!" before putting my mouth back to be sure I didn't miss any more.

"Yeah, that was a lot more fun than I thought it would be!" she answered, watching closely as she pushed out a final squirt. "I didn't think I'd like it but I did! I want you to do that to me, but I especially want you to do it up inside me! Do you have to pee now?"

"Uh, yeah. But it isn't easy to pee through a hard on. How will I get inside you without one?"

"Well, we'll try to find something that works and I'll be patient. If you can't, you can't, no big deal, you know." She said, tossing my earlier words back at me.

"Can't be fairer than that."

She got up off of me and I sat up. I had to use a dry part of the towel to catch some of drops that were running down my body. She dried her bottom with another section.

"Hop up." She said "and I'll change out the towel." I got off the bed and she took the wet towel and threw it in the bathtub and went to the linen closet and brought back several more big bath sheets. "Might need more since it won't really have any place to go but out."

She spread three of them out on the plastic table cloth, one on top of the other and sat on the edge of the bed, tossing a couple more beside the pile. "C'mere" she said, and I moved back in front of her. She slid forward and took my semi soft cock into her mouth and started teasing it with her tongue and lips. It didn't take long for it to get hard again. She released it with a 'pop' and jumped up and lay back on the bed, raising her knees towards her chest.

"My turn! Fill me up." I climbed up on the bed and got into position. Once the head was in place she pulled me firmly inside. It felt great. Of course I wanted to move it in and out but she said, "Hold still. We'll do that again later." So I stopped with our pubic bones pressed tightly together, my cock straining to reach deeper into her velvety receptacle. I opened my eyes and found her watching me intently. She smiled that smile. I couldn't help myself. I kissed her, deeply. It was enthusiastically returned.

So we spent several minutes just anchored together in two locations enjoying each other without moving anything but our tongues.

"Mmm. Kiss me again! But don't forget what else you are doing. Do it while you kiss me if you can!"

"Yes!" I said. I took another good look at her and then leaned down to kiss those luscious lips again. Our tongues took up the duel again. I noted that my bladder was full and I tried to shift the nervous system and plumbing from sex to elimination, not easy with a hard on trapped in a slippery wet prison. When I concentrated on letting it go I lost concentration on the tongues and when I concentrated on the kiss, I lost concentration on peeing. I paused the kiss to say so and she replied, "Don't concentrate on either, then. I'll take care of the kiss and you just lie there and let everything relax until it starts." She raised her head and re-initiated the kiss.

It was strange being kissed without doing anything other than letting it happen. I found myself enjoying it very much. I was positioned on my elbows such that I didn't really have to use any muscles to prop myself up so I wouldn't squash her so I was able to just start relaxing every part of my body. Presently I could feel the flow starting to work its way from my bladder into the tubing. I gave a little squirt deep inside her. I think I was about half hard at this point.

"I felt that!" She said. "Do it again." She went right back to kissing me.

Bottom_up
Bottom_up
48 Followers