All Comments on 'Switching Bodies with My Sis Ch. 02'

by ALotInCommon

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Bravo!!! You absolutely nailed the panty sniffing part!!!! The scene with the friend pooping was perfect, not too gory, just perfect. I'm totally hooked, can't wait to see what happens next. I do hope you will keep including the wonderful descriptions of smells and the like, it adds immeasurably to the erotic tone of the story. Five stars for really knocking it out of the park!!!

BigPeteHBigPeteHabout 11 years ago
Brilliant :D

i agree with everything anonymous said, really really hot, i hope brittney runs into her brother soon ;)

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesabout 11 years ago
You had several choices on where to take this after the first chapter. Never expected you to go down the yellow and brown road.

I liked the first chapter. It had a lot of potential. I wrote a favorable comment for the first chapter, and was looking forward to seeing where the story was going from there. Unlike the other two comments for chapter two, however, I'm among the majority of people without a fetish for feces and urine. And let me break the news to you: despite your disclaimer at the beginning of this chapter that "this story is not about scat", what you've written amounts to a story about scat.

You had a little slap and tickle between the "girls". A little bit of voyeurism. But most of what you wrote was fixated on the sights, sounds and smells of pissing and shitting. The smell of shit hitting your nostrils? The odor and sound of urine splashing? The sound of a shit hitting the toilet bowl, and "looking at brown stains on the white paper"? That's a fetish. And that's a scat story, not incest, so apparently, having posted this under Incest/Taboo, you're writing this from the perspective that shitting and pissing is a taboo subject.

If I met a girl and she reeked of urine or feces, I sure as hell wouldn't get turned on. Most people wouldn't get turned on. Most people would find it unattractive at best, and disgusting at worst. So, do us all a favor and post the rest of your story in the appropriate category: Fetish. Put in the story description that it contains defecation and urination. For those of us (meaning the overwhelming majority of erotica readers) who don't find those topics "erotic", we won't have to be disgusted by reading about your fetish. And the small minority of people who do like shit and piss can wallow in it along with you.

My prediction for chapter three: pissing herself at the beach, staring at dirty assholes (rectums, not jerks), maybe you'll mention used tampons or a filthy toilette someone forgot to flush.

My next prediction for chapter three: I, like the other readers who found this chapter repulsive, won't be reading it.

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesabout 11 years ago
Oh, and in case you doubt my opinion:

I noticed, after posting my comment, the "Tags For This Story" over in the left hand column: Pee, Piss, Scat & Smelly.

Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
relates

And this story relates to incest how?

What I gave seen I more suited to the "Fantasy " thank-you the "Incest"catagory

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Simply Amazing

This is the best porn story I have ever read, you have talent good sir, I am just simply blown away and I will check back everyday for new story's from you, keep up the amazing work :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Great story. Can't wait to read more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Next Chapter!?

When can we expect the next installment? I'm anxious to read the next chapter,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Pretty hot concept

Like where this is going... I wonder how his sister is doing right now! lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
uhhhhhhh

where's the next chapter pls

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More!

You've kept us waiting too long for the next chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
chapter 3

Please tell me that chapter 3 is currently under way. I love this story! Keep it coming!

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesalmost 11 years ago
I do not believe the positive comments. I call bullshit.

First, the writing is nothing special. Second, the subject matter is extreme fetish. Third, Fetish is exactly where it belongs. I suspect it's a few people, or even one, logging in from different IP addresses anonymously.

I found it so disgusting and perverted, I actually bookmarked this page so I could check back to see if the author had any kind of response to my original comments. Guess not.

A final comment, in the event they do decide to "resuscitate" this abortion of a storyline: You can say "This isn't an incest story", but when if you write "My mom was sucking my cock" ...it's an incest story. You can say "This isn't an gay story", but if you write "I had my cock up this guy's ass" ...it's a gay story. You can write "This isn't an interracial story", but if you then write about a white guy fucking a black woman, ...it's an interracial story. Do you see where I'm going with this? Writing "This isn't a scat story" at the beginning of the first chapter, and then writing about shit and urine and not wiping your ass after you take a crap and the sound feces makes when it splashes into a fucking toilet? IT'S A FUCKING SCAT STORY! So either you're too retarded to see it for yourself, or you do see it, but you're too embarrassed to admit what everyone already knows. Either way, keep your fetish scat/golden shower/fecal ass-crack bullshit in the correct category.

Man, some people just don't fucking get it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

To the "tard" below, there wasn't anyone in this story who didn't wipe after taking a "crap", as you so glamorously put it. The protagonist did purposefully not wipe after peeing, learn the difference between number "1" and number "2". In addition, this is not a scat story, scat stories involve people playing in/eating excrement. All that was described here was the bodily action and references to the smell. That simply doesn't fall under the category of scat and since no one was urinated on you can leave your golden shower tag out as well. Many stories here are labeled as other than fetish that contain references to people using the restroom but that does not constitute the tags scat, or golden showers. Yes it could be labeled fetish, but incest applies too. Secondly, why are you bitching? I assume you see yourself as not being illiterate or learning disabled, the introduction should have told you this wasn't for you. You're right some people just don't get it, they just look for excuses to bitch!!!

Author is there going to be another chapter to this story? There is much yet to be explored, don't abandon this story, it's really a well written, highly erotic, and addicting story!!! Please continue. Five big ass stars from me!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!

NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE!!!! THIS SO GOOD!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
waiting!

ready for the next chapter!! more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I hate you

You made a story that I really loved then never finished it, you suck :(

stargate123stargate123about 10 years ago
where did you go?

wish there was a chapter 3, this is so insanely erotic... wish more people would write body swapping erotic stories! i wish for more hardcore scat, though i can understand you wanted to keep it more softcore.

spartimaespartimaeover 9 years ago
We are waiting

Write chapter 3 please this is so good

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more please

What a great start to a series. Would love to read more.

SighWriterSighWriterover 9 years ago
MORE! Please....

I know all too much how the well can run dry, but this is such a cool idea it BEGS to be finished. Wrack your brains .... ask for help ... but please, give us more. Please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
cul

hi

RegretsRegretsover 6 years ago
Very imaginative

He seems to have given no thought to what might happen at the beach, He might be just about to gain a lot more in the way of experience. Some guys are not going to take No for an answer. Serves him right if some guy she meets is really turned on,just like him,by smelly girls, and gets an extra large erection and we get to hear about it from this imaginative writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So?

I can’t say that I am thrilled with this story you make him way to much of a sex fiend and more interested in the gross aspect of dirty underwear while I won’t deny that there are those out there like that it doesn’t mean that I actually to read about stuff like that. I would have loved more focus on the how they switched or even the why as to the switch instead the smell of piss and other discharges that mixed with the underwear that his sister had been wearing and what about what is going on with the sister when she wakes up in his body that should be playing out as well. So are you going to continue this or not it has been awhile.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

great so far,, too bad this story was never finished..

calebjonescalebjones6 months ago

need more story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous