Switching Bodies with My Sis Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, I walked out of the bathroom door. I saw Allison sitting on the edge of the bed in just her yellow bikini. She was put on some flip-flops, her sunglasses were on her head, and she had her big purse hanging form her shoulder.

"Finally," she said. "Are you ready to go?"

It took me a second to realize that this is all we were gonna be wearing as we walked out of the hotel room to get to the beach which was just a block or two down the road. I felt so exposed. We, as men, have become a little jaded about bikinis, I realized.

When we see a curvaceous girl in a skimpy bikini, we find it extremely hot, but not necessarily out of the ordinary. But we don't realize how little they're actually wearing. When we go to the beach, we're wearing board shorts. Sure our tops are exposed, but we don't have boobs, so it doesn't matter.

As I stood there in just my little green bikini that barely contained my massive tits and showed off a lot of my juicy butt cheeks, I suddenly felt very exposed. I was practically naked! A little too much movement and my tits would be falling out of my top. I can't believe girls actually walk around like that! I was starting to feel really embarrassed.

But then I realized, I'm fucking hot. I mean, Britney's really hot that is. Sure, Id feel like a weirdo if I walked around in a bikini as a guy. But Britney was total fucking babe! She had big tits and a great ass. She was in great shape. She had absolutely nothing to be ashamed about. Guys fell over backwards trying to check out her body.

When I realized how fucking sexy I would look walking down the beach in this bikini, I started to get really excited. I'm not gay at all. I've never had a sexual thought about a guy. I've never had a desire to cross-dress (except for occasionally putting on my sisters dirty thongs).

But I was getting turned on thinking about all those guys ogling my tits in ass in this little bikini. How some guys would probably get hard just by seeing me in this little outfit. How some guys would probably go back to their hotels later and jerk off thinking about. I could my pussy juices start to leak again into my bikini bottoms.

I grabbed my (Britney's) purse and swung it over my shoulder. I put on my flop flops and grabbed my sunglasses off the dresser. I could feel my hard nipples pushing against the thin fabric of my bikini bottom.

"Ready!" I said to Allison with a smile. Today was going to be interesting.

To be continued...

12