SX69 - Ultimate Love Potion Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KissedMany
KissedMany
1,783 Followers

I went over to the sofa, looked down, and reached my hand to Jane. Her hand was warm and soft. I helped her rise. I could smell a fragrant, flowery perfume. "Let me escort you to dinner, my dear. I must say, the dress you are wearing is just a knockout. Please take my arm." She thanked me for the compliment and slipped her arm in mine and we went into the dining room. She is a little shorter than me and it was so great to walk with this sexy, innocent teen on my arm knowing that I would be fucking her very soon. The girls also seemed to be excited by the prospect of her initiation. I had told them I wanted them all to be with Jane and I when she would be transformed and brought into the family. They all just loved the idea of participating.

We had a great dinner with quite a bit of wine. Jane sat on my right. I could see that Jane's cheeks had become rosy with the wine and laughter. I suspect she doesn't drink very often. When we talked, I took the opportunity to touch her hand and forearm. She looked down shyly whenever I did this. She was so sweet.

Looking down at her legs, I fantasized about running my hand up between her knees and up the inside of her thigh to her panty covered pussy. It was driving me crazy. At one point, I just had to touch her legs so I said, "Jane, the fabric in your dress is so nice is it silk?" And I put my hand on her thigh. I could feel the muscle tense up and she looked up at my face in surprise. But she did nothing to remove it.

"No, I think it is satin," she said nervously and her face broke into a big smile. My goodness, I thought, this girl is flirting with me.

"Well, it's just beautiful." I regretfully took my hand off her leg.

I had a sudden urge to be alone with her before the SX69 would be applied.

"I always give my new guests a little tour of the castle. Jane, why don't I show you around a bit? Girls, you have a desert and meet us in the grand hall with the big fireplace in about and hour." I stood up and Jane joined me and we walked back to the center of the building. I held her hand and we walked along like teen lovers. What a grand feeling.

"Wow, this place is so huge. You must get lost in here." We had walked past the grand hall and up a spiral staircase to the upper floor. As we walked along, she was giving ohs and ahs at the old paintings and antique furniture. She seemed very comfortable with me so I went from holding her hand to holding her waist. When I did, she just looked up at me with a big flirty smile. What a sweetie.

At the end of the hall, there's a door that leads out to a balcony that overlooks the farm. We went out and looked at the setting sun. It was a romantic sight and a romantic moment. I looked down at her and she looked up at me with those big brown eyes. I put my arms around her and bent to kiss her. She moved her lips to mine. She was an inexperienced kisser and she kissed with her mouth closed. Soon, I was able to signal with my tongue and she opened her lips. I was in heaven. She reached up and put her hands on the back of my neck. My hands went instinctively to her ass. It was firm and luscious. When I grabbed her bottom, she broke our kiss and gave a sex-charged moan and then went back to our kissing. That meant to me that she was okay with my actions. My cock had sprung to life and I was sure she could feel it on her stomach as I kneaded her delicious teen ass and pulled her hips towards me.

I needed to feel her skin so I reached lower on her dress and pulled the hem up until it was above her waist. Now I felt her panty-covered ass-cheeks.

She gasped, "Oh sir." and locked her lips on mine again. She was breathing heavily through her nose as I massaged her ass, that wonderful ass that I had watched and fantasized about yesterday. It felt even better than I had imagined. She was getting very turned on and so was I.

It seemed like this was a new sensation for Jane. I suspected that she was a virgin. In my experience with SX69 and virgins, I found that it really helped a girl have a better experience losing their maidenhead. Their cunny is much more sensitive, so they always have a first orgasm. Plus they lose their inhibitions so they are less nervous. I thought it best we go back to the large hall and the girls to have Jane's initiation.

"Jane, I really like you and I find you super attractive. Now, let's go back and join the girls."

We walked back to the great hall. The girls weren't there yet so we sat on a sofa together. Soon we were kissing hotly. I ran my hand up under her dress and stroked her pussy through her silk panties. I was happy to feel a small patch of pubic hair. I had suspected as a horsewoman, she would be natural down there. She kept her hands behind my neck. I took one and moved it to my pants over my cock. I could feel her breasts but decided to wait until she would be nude later. Those pushup bras are so tight and thick that you can't even feel a nipple.

"I'm sorry sir, I don't really have any experience at this sort of thing." I locked lips with her again and she groped my crotch in an inexperienced fashion. I was thinking, "Where the hell are the girls with the SX69 dose?"

Just then, the girls burst in with loud giggling and laughing. We sat up and Jane rearranged her dress to be more decent.

Mary, shouted out, "What do we have here? A couple of lovers, kissing on the sofa?" She sounded a bit drunk. Likely all the girls were a bit tipsy. She had a vase of flowers and I knew she had put a dose of SX69 on one of the petals. She walked over brashly and stuck the bouquet in Jane's face and slurred, "Take a smell of these great flowers love. They're super, especially the white lily."

That was about the worst act I could have scripted but Jane took a smell and she froze with a quizzical look on her face. The girls squealed in delight. I heard various voices. "It's working! Wow, amazing. It's instantaneous. Was I like that?" There was a hushed silence in the room as we waited for developments. After about five minutes of suspense, Jane's eyes shot as wide open as possible and stared blankly and directly at me. I was expecting this but the girls, as one, gasped and jumped back in surprise. This was the phase where the female bonds with the first male she sees just like a chick bonds to the mother bird. Next, her pupils went from pinpoints to totally dilated, back to pinpoints and dilated again several times like a pinball machine hitting a jackpot. Then she broke into a big luxurious smile and shifted to my side and gently kissed my neck, just below my ear.

Rosa chimed in, "Isn't that sweet. Look how contented she is." I heard the others giving words of wonder.

I had told the girls that I wanted them to stay throughout the whole transformation process and the sexual initiation too. I felt that this would bond us better. I had instructed them not to rush the new girl. Just let her move through the experience at her own pace.

The young girl whispered in my ear. "Oh, sir, it feels so good to be in your arms. I feel so safe and cared for."

I told her, "Jane, you are safe and cared for. We all love you so deeply." The girls offered loving words. Mary was sitting behind me on the large sofa and Rosa was sitting behind Jane. Sunam and Anastasia were sitting on the oriental rug at our feet. Jane was surrounded by loving family members that all want the best for her.

"Sir, my body feels so sensuous. The air I breathe seems so fresh and full of life."

I thought that I should tell her to call me Victor like the others but for some reason, it seemed appropriate that she continue calling me sir at least until she is a bit older.

I comforted her, "Yes Jane, that's perfect. Just feel those sensations and allow your body to carry you wherever it wants to go. You are among dear friends."

"My hands want to caress and stroke your skin. Is that okay?" I nodded and she undid two of my shirt buttons and slipped her small warm hand inside to my chest. As she stroked slowly from one of my nipples to the other, I could hear a little groan of pleasure coming from her lips. Her breathing became heavier. I was getting unbelievably horny. The groping we had done before the dose had me already sexually tuned up. Knowing that I would be seeing this young girl's ripe body and fucking her tight pussy very soon had me in the erotic red zone. I had a huge tent in the front of my pants.

I could see that she had started to rub her knees together rhythmically. Her cunny must be getting very stimulated. Sweet Sunam saw her need and slipped a hand up under Jane's dress to her pussy. Jane gave a little gasp and closed her eyes when Sunam reached her sensitive areas. I could see the bump of Sunam's hand under the cloth of the dress slowly going up and down as she relieved some of the teen's needs.

The girls were getting very turned on as well. There was a rustling sound of clothes being removed as they all started stripping.

Jane looked up with a questioning look in her eyes, "Please sir, is it okay if I remove my clothes too?"

"Yes Jane. Why don't you stand up and take off everything. But do me a little favor and go slowly. That would please me."

"Yes, sir. Of course sir. I do want to please you."

She stood up and the girls quickly stripped me and grouped around me to watch the sexy show. Jane reached behind her and unzipped her dress from the top right down to below her waist. As instructed, she slowly slid the dress down, revealing her lacy, light blue bra and then her matching blue bikini panties. She stepped out of the dress and handed it to Anastasia who folded it neatly and set it aside. Jane then just stood there with her arms at her sides. Everyone could see she had a beautiful body. It was strong from her athletic work, with thin waist and womanly hips. Her breasts were a 34A but I am sure she will fill out as she matures.

Mary was behind me and she whispered with a lusty voice in my ear, "Isn't Jane so pretty. Now she is all yours to fuck whenever you want. You are so lucky."

I did feel blessed as I drank in the sexy image of Jane standing there with her arms at her sides allowing my eyes to drink in every inch of her. I could see her lust had cause a big wet spot in the crotch of her panties. This made them a bit transparent and I could see a patch of light brown pubic hair. Lovely.

Sunam rose and went to Jane. "Let me help you with that bra." She went behind her and released the clasp and slowly lowered the cups. What a perfect set of small breasts she has with quarter-sized areolas and erect nipples that point up and out a bit. My dick got even harder if that was possible and Rosa who was snuggling me on my left reached down and slowly and deliciously stroked it.

Mary continued her horny description, "Oh what beautiful titties and their all yours. I bet you can't wait to cup them in your hands and roll her nipples between your fingers." Her running dialogue was making me crazy. I had to stop Rosa from stroking my staff and shift her hand to my ball-sack. I didn't want to cum too quickly. I could see Jane look down at my stiffy with lust in her eyes and then she licked her lips. She obviously wanted to be fucked.

Sunam sat down and Anastasia went and hugged Jane from behind. She kissed her neck and then cupped her breasts. Jane closed her eyes and a look of pleasure crossed her face. She turned her face to the ceiling opening her neck fully to the ballet dancer's kisses. One of Anastasias' hands moved to the teen's flat stomach and then dipped into her panties. When she reached the girl's pussy, Jane let out a huge moan of pleasure that rang through the great hall. The sexual tension in the room picked up momentum. Both Rosa and Mary started licking my balls and cock while kneeling on the sofa with their asses in the air. I stroked their firm asses and hairy beavers as I continued to watch the teen undressing. I was so glad I had invited everyone. Sunam kissed my feet. That made me feel like a true lord of the manor.

Anastasia withdrew her hand and said to Jane, "You have to be the one to take off your panties and then Victor will fuck you until you scream with pleasure." She sat back down on the carpet by my knee and stroked her own pussy as she watched the teen horsewoman's animal sexuality unfold.

With fingers on each hand gripping the lacy waistband, Jane, slowly slid her light blue panties down her legs to her thighs and stopped and stood there. What a horny sight she was, totally nude except her panties down around her thighs, just standing there. Her small light brown pubic bush left the camel-toe lips of her pussy completely exposed.

It was simply too much for me. I ordered her, "Take off those panties and get over here." She stepped out of them with a smile and walked quickly to me. Rosa moved to make a space for the teen beside me. I was blind with lust. As soon as she sat beside me, I put my left hand over her shoulder and cupped the small handful of her firm breast with my right.

Mary stuck her wet tongue in my ear and then whispered, "What a luscious teen beauty and she's all yours, all the time. See the look of lust on her face. She wants you to fuck her teen pussy." At the mention of pussy, I had to get a feel of my new mate. As soon as I touched her thigh, the girl-woman spread her legs lewdly as wide as she could. When I ran my hand over her whole crotch, she again let out a huge moan that rang through the great hall. I thought, "great, we have a screamer." I just love it when a woman screams when she is getting humped. I ran my finger between the wet folds to her vaginal entrance. I wanted to check if she was a virgin. Sure enough there was a hymen blocking the way. I decided it would be best if she straddled me while I was sitting on the sofa so that she could lower herself and break her cherry at her own pace.

All of this buildup brought me to a state where I needed to fuck Jane before my mind did a testosterone meltdown. I looked down at Sunam. "Baby, lick my cock really good so it will slide into Jane's virgin pussy better." She obeyed instantly. When Jane heard she was going to be fucked, she started kissing my face all over in happiness and gratitude. That's what I like to see, enthusiasm. It looked as if shy Jane had galloped into the sunset and lusty uninhibited Jane had rolled into town. Gotta love that SX69.

I pulled Jane's leg over mine so that she was straddling my waist, with her hands on my shoulders, bracing herself. My ass was on the edge of the sofa with my feet on the floor for stability. She looked deeply into my eyes. My erection was resting in the crack of her ass, ready for action. The teen raised her bottom off of my waist, high enough to allow the tip of my cock to move under her to our mutual pleasure target. I could feel one of the girls wrap her hand around my shaft to direct the tip to Jane's vaginal opening. Reassuring and loving female voices cascaded around us, "Don't worry my dear, you will love it." "We all love you honey." "Make Victor happy and you will feel great." "You can be with us forever." We are your sisters now." "Lower your pussy on to Victor's cock. It will feel great." As they murmured these encouragements, they were kissing and stroking Jane's body, face and neck.

Jane's eyes opened wider when my cock-head lodged in her secret opening. Then with a look of determination, she dropped herself down and impaled her virgin pussy on my cock. I could feel the blockage of her maidenhead and then it gave way and I was inside her deliciously tight, hot love canal. Her scream of pleasure-pain rang through the entire castle. It was a mind-blowing pleasure to have my cock buried balls-deep in her center. She froze and enjoyed the new sensations in her pussy. Soon, my instincts demanded some thrusting in and out. I grabbed her ass and lifted her bottom up. I could see most of my penis, blood-soaked from breaking her cherry, withdraw from her cunny and then I let the weight of her impale me again. Jane took the clue and started lifting and dropping her bottom on her own to get the maximum use of my erection. Yes, that's the ticket, girl.

She screamed, "Oh my god, your cock feels so good inside of me. I love it. I love, love, love it."

She then dropped forward and hugged my body and started to grind her cunny for added friction of my cock on her clit. Her firm tits on my chest felt fantastic. Suddenly, Anastasia surprised me by licking my balls.

Mary, the erotic sports announcer, was lying beside me on the sofa with her mouth close to my ear. "That virgin pussy must feel really sweet. Just think your cock will be in her tight pussy every day and she will love it. Look at the way her pussy is hungry for your manhood. She's loving every second you fuck her. Do her Victor. Do the sweet teen. Make her a woman. She is yours forever."

As pleasurable as Jane's grinding actions were, I needed to ram her pussy hard. Call it instinct, but I just needed to feel the thud of my hips against her bottom and the solid piston sensation of my cock pumping in and out of her tight pussy. I rolled her off me and placed her on to her back on the sofa. I went to the floor and knelt between her knees. Sunam, ever alert to my needs, found a thick pillow for me to kneel on. This also gave me a more equal height for my cock at Jane's pussy.

The girls were as one, making Jane's initiation an epic event. Mary was laying on the sofa and kissing and sucking on Jane's firm, small tits. Rosa and Anastasia were on their knees beside me. Rosa on my right and Anastasia on my left. Sunam was behind me kissing the cheeks of my ass. Rosa and Anastasia each took a cheek of Jane's ass and pulled the teen over the edge of the sofa and close to the tip of my steel hard cock. They held her bottom in air as I lodged my cockhead in her vagina. I took one of her slim ankles in each of my hands. Then I felt the two beautiful, sexy women at my sides slip a hand to my ass and pushed my buttocks forward to drive my cock deep into the sweet young thing. A surge of testosterone washed through my brain and all knew was this pussy was going to get drilled hard until I came with a big load. I could feel the tip of my weapon hit her cervix and my balls bump up against her ass. Her perfect tits gave a nice shake to mark my thrust. I was in carnal heaven.

I withdrew my dick and the two lusty women at my sides pushed my ass forward again very forcefully. They wanted me to fuck the new girl hard. I'm sure that's because it's the way they liked it best. Mary had reached down to Jane's pussy and was twirling her finger around the teen's clit.

I started to fuck in a complete frenzy. I was lost in a red haze of lust as I pounded in and out of her hot cunt. I could hear her moaning and screaming in pleasure. And somewhere in the recesses of my brain, it registered that it was great to have a screamer in the family again. The teen came intensely and bucked her hips and whipped her head and glorious long hair from side to side as the orgasm washed over her.

Sunam cupped my balls and that sent me over the edge into a fantastic orgasm as well. It shook me to my soul and made me shout words that no language on earth could claim. My cock seemed to have wave after wave of spasms, milking every drop of semen in my loins. I was panting in exhaustion and elation. It was clearly the best fuck of my life. I started to giggle hysterically. The girls all joined in the laughter and we had a big group hug over the prone form of the teen horsewoman who was all fucked out and couldn't move a muscle.

My legs were weak but I rose and our merry naked band went up to our huge master bed. I sat up at the headboard and Jane snuggled under my arm and dozed off. It was Jane's duty to clean me up but Mary took pity on the young exhausted girl. She got a warm, soapy washcloth and cleaned my cock and balls and the teen's blood-stained crotch. This is the reason why Mary is the alpha female of the group.

KissedMany
KissedMany
1,783 Followers