SX69 - Ultimate Love Potion Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KissedMany
KissedMany
1,776 Followers

I watched as the four women began a sex orgy of their own. They were so horny after Jane's first fucking that they started kissing and groping each other. Mary and Sunam had experienced genital to genital sex during our vacation in the Caribbean sex resort. They introduced Rosa and Anastasia to G-G sex and soon the four of them had their legs scissored together and humping each other's private parts until they had glorious orgasms. What an erotic sight of animal lust. I was too tired to participate and drifted off to sleep with a smile on my face.

When I woke in the morning, there was an incredible sight at the end of the bed of five upturned asses of my women on all fours waiting for their morning fuck. What a variety of shapes and skin colors. Mary was first. She has a beautiful womanly butt and a comfortable snug pussy. It is always so wet that my cock slides in and out very luxuriously. Tiny, brown-skinned Sunam was next. She has a tiny ass whose cheeks spread her crack wide showing a thick patch of long black pubic hair. I often just stroke her wonderful beaver when we are sitting and chatting. Her vagina is so tiny that it stimulates my dick almost too much. If I am not careful I would cum in seconds in that magical orifice and not have the stamina to fuck the other needy women down the line. Fortunately, she is always so horny that she is cumming with only a few thrusts. Next is Rosa, with her Mediterranean dark Italian skin and delicious pussy. Her vagina has had more use than the other younger girls but it's a nice loose, warm fit after Sunam's extremely tight one.

As I am fucking Rosa, I look over at Jane who is at the end of the line. She has her head high and looking at the erotic action with curiosity. When she sees me watching her, she breaks into a large smile and makes a kissing motion with her lips. It's wonderful that she is happy in her new family.

Next is beautiful, Anastasia. Every time I mount her and look down at her strong, muscular body, I am amazed at how extremely fit she is. There is not an ounce of fat anywhere and her muscles are individually visible under her perfect, white skin. Her pussy is extraordinary. The muscles in her love canal ripple and grip my cock unlike anything I have ever felt. Incredible. When she cums, the grip on my dick is almost painful but in a good way.

Finally, I am down behind Jane. This was her first experience with doggy-style sex and only her second fuck. I was sure Mary and the other girls instructed her on how to act. She correctly had her chest on the bed which opened her ass-cheeks wide for me to see everything she had. I could see light brown pubic hair below her pussy and just above the camel-toe notch. There were only a few strands on her nether lips and around her asshole. More will grow when she matures. She was looking over her shoulder at me. Her face was so innocent and pretty. I decided to stroke her pussy to see how she'd react. It was just as wet as the other women and when I ran my finger up the slit between her pussy lips to her clit, she closed her eyes, moaned loudly and a look of pure pleasure washed over her face. She wiggled her hips as a clear sign that she wanted to be mounted. This is a very common mating display with SX69 females. I put one hand on her hip and with the other, grasped the shaft of my penis and put the head into the opening of her vagina. It was difficult to insert my dick but finally, the entrance gave way and I was in up to the hilt. My god, there is nothing like a near virgin pussy. It grips your cock perfectly. She started to scream and swear as soon as I started to fuck her. It was music to my ears as the screaming bounced off the walls. It's so erotic, hearing a young feminine voice urging you to fuck harder and not stop. She came almost immediately. She must have gotten very worked up waiting for me to finish with the other girls and finally fuck her. Soon, I filled her pussy with a big load of semen.

Mary had arranged a schedule for showering in the mornings where two girls would shower with me each morning. The shower could not hold all five women. This morning, it was Rosa and Anastasia. We had a grand old time soaping and stroking each other.

Now that the film crews had all left, the girls decided to be totally naked around the farm with exception of sandals on their feet. Jane, also completely naked, gave the girls riding lessons in the heated indoor barn that afternoon. They all had a gay old time. It was a huge pleasure watching them ride in the nude with their bare asses bumping up and down on their saddles and their tits jiggling seductively.

After the ride, I followed Jane into the stall where she led her horse exactly like the first day I met her. I stood and watched her groom her horse with her sweet ass wiggling as she worked but this time she was naked and it was so much better. I took her to the tack room where there is a small table and fucked her silly. Her screams of pleasure rang through the barn and I'm sure the other girls envied her good luck.

Jane had decided to live with us in the castle. I planned to go with her to meet her parents so we can give them the news. I also want to visit Elizabeth in London to see how she and Jocko are getting on.

I am so happy to have Jane in our happy family. I continue to fulfill my motto, "I have much work ahead of me combining science and pleasure."

KissedMany
KissedMany
1,776 Followers