Synecdoche

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liliana laughed. "Well, it's not that simple. All this is for my senior honors project. I'm writing a paper on the use of erotica in great literature. I was hoping to finish this summer, but somehow my reading list just kept getting longer and longer. I'll probably get kicked out once the fall semester gets under way."

Alex took this in as he idly thumbed through Delta of Venus. Liliana was now standing by the open window of the tiny room, a slight breeze stirring a few loose hairs that had escaped from her pony tail. Seeing her framed against the late afternoon light reminded him of a passage in the book he was holding. He quickly found what he was looking for and read aloud.

"'She was extraordinarily lovely, with something of both satin and velvet in her. Her eyes were dark and moist, her mouth glowed, her skin reflected the light. Her body was perfectly balanced. She had the incisive lines of a slender woman together with a provocative ripeness. Her waist was very slim, which gave her breasts an even greater prominence. Her back was like a dancer's, and every undulation set off the richness of her hips.'"

He looked up at her. "That describes you perfectly, you know."

Liliana smiled and blushed. She stepped over to Alex and looked down at the book he was holding.

"What is that from?" she asked.

"Delta of Venus, the story called 'The Veiled Woman'."

Liliana took the book from his hands and flipped a few pages, but remained standing next to Alex.

"I haven't had a chance to look at this one yet. Is it good?"

Alex didn't answer, he couldn't. He was completely absorbed by this beauty standing inches away from him. He could smell her scent--not perfumey and floral, but earthy and primal. Alex looked at her face, completely focused on what she was reading. Her long lashes highlighted deep dark eyes. Her lips were pressed together in concentration. She unconsciously wetted them with her tongue, which reminded Alex of another author's work sitting on Liliana's desk. As he brought the passage to mind, Liliana looked up at him, wondering why he hadn't replied.

"'Twas such a mouth taught Anthony to scorn the glorious name to which that prince was born,'" Alex said.

She didn't have to know just yet that the mouth and lips John Wilmot metaphorically referred to in that poem lay between a woman's legs, Alex thought.

Liliana's eyes held fast on Alex as the book slid from her hands onto the desk in a heap. She blushed again as she raised her right hand to her mouth and lightly brushed her lips with the tips of her fingers.

"'In her fair face I saw the color rise, and an unusual softness in her eyes,'" Alex intoned.

Liliana's left hand rested on the top of the chair back that was pushed up against the desk. Alex placed his right hand on hers. All he could hear was his pulse pounding in his ears. Liliana didn't move. Alex reached up with his free hand and gently touched the side of her face and neck and pulled her closer as he leant forward to kiss her.

As Alex first pressed his lips to hers Liliana gave no response, neither pulling away nor engaging him. Alex pulled back and looked at her, fearing he had blown it by moving too quickly. She returned his gaze for a few seconds, then abruptly reached up and wrapped her hands around Alex's neck and pulled his face to hers, locking their lips together in a passionate kiss.

As she pressed her graceful but strong body into his, Alex was overwhelmed by her sensuality. Her lips were soft and moist, her skin smooth and slick with perspiration, her breasts small but firm as they pressed against his chest. Their hands explored each other's backs and necks and head and hair. Alex, on an impulse, undid the tie holding Liliana's hair in a pony tail. She briefly broke their kiss and obligingly leaned her head back as she shook her glistening tresses free.

Alex took that opportunity to kiss her neck and nibble on her ear lobes. He could hear her breathing increase.

Liliana embraced him passionately again and returned the favor, running her hands up under his shirt, clammy with his sweat. She then began pushing his shirt up and Alex cooperatively raised his arms so she could remove it completely. Once it was off, Alex grabbed the hem of Liliana's shirt and lifted it up. Her arms shot over her head as he whisked her shirt off, revealing a dainty sheer bra with two dark nipples protruding into the flimsy fabric. Alex leaned over and sucked first one, then the other nipple through the material. Liliana's chest was heaving as she reached behind her back with both hands and undid the bra's clasp.

Alex admired the two small firm globes that appeared with his eyes, hands, and mouth as Liliana ran her hands through Alex's hair. Then she pulled their bodies together again, gifting Alex with deep French kisses and rubbing her slick breasts against Alex's sweaty chest.

Liliana's hands explored down Alex's back and slid under his shorts to squeeze and fondle his muscular butt. Alex, for his part, slid his hands down Liliana's sides to her hips and then the top of her thighs. He reached one hand under the bottom hem of her shorts and explored her deliciously soft upper thigh, finally experiencing what he had fantasized about when he first furtively glimpsed those alluring knees over a week ago.

At this point, another favorite verse popped into Alex's mind and he whispered into her ear, "Whether your ornamental locks you wear, Or go, like eastern beauties, smooth and bare; Whether full grown the manly beard appears, Or virgin lips show fewer hairs than beards."

"Why don't you find out?" Liliana whispered huskily as she spread her legs slightly further apart and arched her back in a clear invitation. Alex accepted by sliding his hand down the front of her shorts to explore between her legs. Indeed, he found her like those eastern beauties: smooth and bare. She was also dripping wet with excitement.

Alex slipped a finger between the folds of her pussy. She gasped, quivered, and began kissing him with renewed passion. Her hand found his erection and rubbed it through his shorts. Then all restraint seemed to leave her. She fumbled to unbutton his shorts with one hand, but quickly grew impatient and knelt before him, unfastened his shorts and pulled them down, freeing Alex's pulsing erection. Liliana kissed and licked his dick, then drew it into her mouth for a few quick sucks. But she soon released it and stood again to embrace him, in the process somehow shedding her shorts and panties, which now lay twisted around her ankles.

Liliana had Alex backed against the edge of the desk as she passionately kissed him and pressed her body against his. She stood on tiptoes and rubbed her pussy urgently against his erection. It wasn't long before the sharp corner of the desk began to press painfully into Alex's behind, so he pulled the chair out from under the desk with one hand and awkwardly plopped down onto the seat, hampered as he was by his shorts and underwear chained about his ankles. Burdened with a similar handicap, Liliana penguin-walked the few steps to the chair, sat on Alex's lap, and extracted one leg from the twisted mess of fabric around her feet. She then straddled Alex's legs and resumed kissing him all over his face, neck, ears, and head, all the while gyrating her hips with lust.

Alex cupped her breasts and pinched and suckled on her nipples. His hands traced the outlines of her waist and squeezed and kneaded her butt cheeks. She lifted herself up slightly and grabbed his dick. With his hands on her hips he helped guide her down onto him. He felt her slowly lower herself onto him, felt his throbbing dick slide into that warm, pulsing oven until he was completely enveloped.

Once she was fully on him, she leaned forward, her hands on his shoulders, eyes closed in total sensual immersion, and began undulating her hips. Alex thrust up with each rotation, matching her rhythm. Her rhythm increased until she was riding him like a wild horse, bucking up and down. Alex knew he couldn't last long at this pace, but hardly had that thought entered his mind than he heard Liliana gasping for air and felt her pussy clenching around him. As her movements began to slow, Alex thrust deeply and steadily, feeling the pressure grow until he exploded inside her. Finally she lay motionless atop him, head on his shoulder as their sweat-drenched chests heaved.

Once his breathing had slowed, Alex nibbled lightly on her ear and whispered, "Emmanuelle. Most definitely Emmanuelle."

Liliana giggled as she lifted her head from Alex's shoulder and cupped his face in her hands.

"And you are a Don Juan with all your 'her mouth glowed' and 'her provocative ripeness' stuff. You do that with every girl you meet, I'd bet."

"Oh no ma'am! Only with thems that read."

"Yeah, I bet!" she replied, then kissed him deeply. "Well, in that case I think there's another chapter we need to research, don't you?"

Alex nodded vigorously in assent.

"My place or yours?" Liliana asked, sliding off Alex's lap and reaching for her clothes.

"Depends if you have good lighting and a good air conditioner."

"I do, indeed."

"Well, by all means, then let's do our research at your place, Liliana," Alex said, drawing out the vowels and liquid consonants in her name.

She looked at him with a sideways glance at that. "You know, my friends just call me Lily. But I think I like the way you say my real name. You may keep calling me that."

Once they had their clothes back on, Liliana stuffed her newly acquired books into her backpack and motioned Alex to the door.

"No, please," Alex said, stepping aside. "Eastern beauties first."

Liliana nodded in acknowledgement of the compliment, opened the door and strode out into the library.

-------------

Later that evening Alex dozed in Liliana's bed, covers kicked halfway to the floor, Liliana's arm and hair draped across his chest, head nestled on his shoulder. He was startled awake by a nearby thunderclap and the sound of rain pounding on pavement outside. The dry spell was over. Liliana shifted and looked around the room briefly, but after giving Alex a drowsy kiss on his cheek seemed content to snuggle up against him and drift off to sleep again.

Alex looked down at Liliana in the dim reflected light coming through the open doorway of the bedroom. There before him were the kneecaps, the calves, and the teeth. And the miraculously lustrous hair, the enticingly firm buttocks, the elegant fingers, the probing eyes. All animated by a passionate nature and guided by a curious mind.

Truly, Alex thought, all that she was to him now--was everything.

12