All Comments on 'System Shock'

by burningcandle

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
Could it be that he wanted his son to fuck her

With his son boasting about "going to tap that", fuck his wife, and say or do nothing to stop it from happening, it might be that he wanted to share his wife with his son. It could still happen,if the author wanted it to happen.

hrnicholhrnicholalmost 15 years ago
"No" means "NO"

No matter what Nick thought, when the lady said "No" he should have backed off.

I love my sons, but had that happened in my home, they would have found that the "wrath of God" would have been preferable to the "wrath of Dad." The probability of becoming less than a whole man would have become extremely high.

amsterdamamsterdamalmost 15 years ago
Interesting read

The story wasn't quite what I was expecting (not necessarily a bad thing) and was a capivating read even though I didn't find it overly arousing. Very well Written and nicely structured. Story tags shouldn't include Mother/Son in law though. Relationship is Step Mum/Son.

okie4travelokie4travelalmost 15 years ago
damn good

The rape portion aside, the story was damn hot and well written for such a young person.....good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well written.

For starters.... the son should be in the hospital's ICU or in the morgue, wearing a toe tag. (which he would be, if he were mine) His father meant nothing to him either. He's a cold blooded piece of shit who should go directly to prison... if he survives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
High morals mom!

The ending was like a page out of the "Waltons" too much drama that left me with a`"soft on" ..........I'm hardly ever critical of ones writings`but this piece of "work" needed a shout out for improvement. I just hope I'm not permanently scarred for life by reading this high morals drama!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

That's step son. Not son in law

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous