T Is for Teresa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BethanyJ
BethanyJ
464 Followers

Dad tried to keep his voice calm despite my continuing seduction, his cool voice not betraying his intentions. After all, Mum would have been way more than shocked if she'd known that her husband could be seduced by their own 'daughter'. Just for a moment he hesitated. Surely he wasn't having second thoughts?

"Just tell her to fuck off!" I whispered into his ear, teasing it with my tongue and my red lips.

I realised then - I hadn't kissed him yet, not properly, but that surely couldn't be long now.

"Er ... yes, I'm still there, my dear .... no, still got things to do .... yes, tonight....what?"

He paused for a moment, listening.

"No, I need to stay tonight. Sorry, got to go!" he said, rather frantically.

He pulled the phone from his ear. I grabbed it and pressed the little red button, then the tiny 'off' switch before tossing the phone across onto the armchair. I most definitely didn't want us to be disturbed. I had Dad to myself, for an hour or so, maybe all night even! I shivered at the thought.

I turned back toward him, and pulled him towards my lips.

"Kiss me, Daddy. NOW!!" I whispered.

Our mouths met in a violent embrace. Lips, tongues and teeth, sucked, licked and bit at each other. My left hand moved down towards the zip on his trousers, he probably could hardly believe it. This was his very own flesh and blood that was now undoing his belt, now unzipping his trousers, and now feverishly groping for his enlarged cock. When I grasped his balls for that first time, I thought he was going to climax there and then.

"Let me take your cock out, honey. You know you want me to."

I was licking at his ear again, he moaned when I pulled his hard rod out. More than anything I wanted it to be inside me. I rubbed my thumb over the top of his helmet, gently teasing open his piss slit a little with the long glossy-red nail of my little finger.

"Oh my God – er – Teresa! That is so ...."

I didn't let him finish.

I'd seen my father's cock before when I'd lived at home and we'd crossed briefly and accidentally in the bathroom. Bu I'd never seen it like this – it was surrounded by his thick coarse pubic hair. It was, to my lewd lustful incestuous eyes, thick and meaty with big beautiful ugly balls – if that makes sense. I pulled his foreskin back again to expose the cock-head. I could feel him hardening even more in my hand, he was stiffening as I began to slowly move my red-nailed hand up and down. I was shaking with – what? Eagerness? Excitement? Lust? All of the above. I was jacking off my own father!

His foreskin was stretched tight by then and the head was taut and purple. The shaft was dark and as thick as any cock I'd seen with, large veins coursing up the sides. Dad began to moan a little as I tightened my grip, turning the head of his dick an even deeper purple. I could feel his blood pulsing through it as it throbbed in my grip. The slit on the top of his head had milky sticky fluid oozing out as I realized what I had to do.

I wrapped my lips around my father's dick and begin sucking him off, trying to taste the pre-cum oozing out, hoping he would blow a big load in my mouth. He subtly began to push his erection into my face as I sucked and jacked him off. My dad was fucking my mouth as I was giving him a blow job.

In the back of my mind it seemed weird, maybe even wrong, but then as he was about to cum I thought I heard him say it.

"Oh My God, Teresa. Oh yes. Oh yes! I'm going to ...."

And he did. In spades, or rather in gallons. As his hips rocked back and forth, pumping his cock in and out of my mouth and down my throat his swollen cock began to spurt in my mouth, thick warm cum, filling my mouth with semen. It was hot, it was viscous, it was sweet, it was delicious. I swallowed and swallowed and ...

....I paused for breath. My father did too, we lay there side by side for several minutes, cuddling and caressing. I slid a hand down between his legs – he was hard again! Already!

'OK then,' I thought. 'Time for phase two.'

I leaned back and pulled him on top of me, reaching a hand down to slide his gorgeous swollen cock along my nylon-clad upper thigh. He moved it past the thong between my legs until it was in just the right position. With hot breath I said just one word.

"Push."

As his hips slid forward, I felt the initial obstacle of my tight arse give way to his attacking rod, more steel-hard than any other cock I'd previously experienced. And then it was just ecstasy. His cock was cocooned in the warm, tight space of my bum-hole. He raised himself on straightened arms to see his rod thrusting in and out of me. I just couldn't believe that I was actually being fucked by my own father.

His growls and yelps as his beautiful organ ploughed up me told me that he was close to orgasm as his motions slid against my own penis trapped hard inside the silky thong. As I bucked underneath him, he lowered himself down towards my tits. I heard my heels clicking together as they locked behind his back, and then I was ready. He began to pump me really fast.

"Oh God, yes! Fuck me!" I almost screamed as he pumped and groaned, groaned and pumped.

"Oh Yes, Teresa! I want you! I love you!"

"I need you, Daddy, I need you to fuck - your daughter!!"

Then, just as I thought that Dad's cock was going to spontaneously combust from the friction, I climaxed myself. Dad gritted his teeth to hold back as long as possible, and then wow, when he came, he came in torrents. He must have flooded the inside of my arse-hole with buckets and buckets of hot salty cum.

We lay in each other's arms for ten or fifteen minutes, gradually returning to normal breathing as we gently and lovingly kissed and caressed each other.

"Teresa," he said. "That was wrong."

I smiled and gently touched my red lips to his.

"I know, but can you really say it wasn't a gorgeous experience?"

"It was fucking amazing, my love."

I smiled and looked my lover in the eyes.

"Speaking of fucking, Daddy. Let's go to bed."

Naked except for my bra and thong and stockings, and my high heels, I walked upstairs to my room with my father behind me. He lay on his back on the bed and I perched beside him to lower my face to his groin. As my long hair tumbled onto his tummy, my hot, wet mouth enveloped his flaccid penis. I looked sideways at the reflection in the incestuous scene in the large mirror on the wall. My legs were slightly parted, yet arrow straight as I leaned over him. My six-inch heels made my insteps appear almost vertical. My arse was small and tight, my tummy flat, and my own hardening penis was just showing out of the edge of my panties. Daddy was about to gain the benefits of an experienced cock-sucker.

"Are you ready, my darling?" I asked, pointlessly really.

His swelling member told its own story.

The effect of my body on his eyes and my mouth on his cock soon had him back to full size again. As his 'daughter' bobbed her head up and down along his shaft, he stretched out his hand to move my hair out of the way of his field of vision. The sight of his dick made red from the lipstick on my lips must have driven him over the top.

"I'm cumming again, baby, oh yes! I'M CUMMING!! Oh YES. Oh my, my balls are SO tight!! Squeeze them, baby, squeeze them!"

I looked up at him and smiled.

"Not yet, darling. I've something better in mind."

I carefully slid my hand between his legs and inserted my right forefinger up his arse, beginning to move it back and forth, I knew he was going to explode immediately. As his hot sticky fluid lashed the inside of my mouth, I rolled my tongue across the tip of his penis, and forced my finger as far up his arse as it would go. I don't know where he made it all that night, but once again, I felt Daddy's cock convulse time after time as his semen pulsed into my throat. As he finished I fell on top of him, kissed him goodnight, and then we both went into a deep, deep sleep.

When I awoke next morning at about 8am, the sun was coming through the curtains of my bedroom. I could feel my lover stirring behind me. And at the end of my long stocking-clad legs, I still had on my sexy black high heels. I wondered whether the events of the previous night would be a one-off. If that was to be the case then I wanted to make sure that I got my money's worth, so to speak.

I moaned slightly and spread my legs a little. I could feel Dad moving behind me and I was amazed. He was once again rock hard. I felt his fingers move down to part my cheeks and begin to fondle my tight little arse-hole. He brought his face down, and began to lick me down there. Somehow I wanted Daddy to know I was enjoying his ministrations but if he thought I was still asleep, I didn't want to tell him otherwise. At least not yet. I shuffled a little and moaned softly again. After a couple of minutes of his licking, my arse-hole felt was good and wet. I felt him shift quietly to position himself in-between my legs and rest the moist tip of his cock against my entrance. He pressed forward with his hips, and I felt the tip of his cock disappear up my arse.

"Oh, Teresa, baby, you are so hot, so sexy, so ....." he was muttering, quietly as he began to fuck me again.

I groaned, a little more loudly now. He moved his knob in and out for a while, then he started to let his shaft slide in. I was by then fully awake as he let me have his full length from behind. By the time he was into his stride, his balls banging against my arse-cheeks, I was groaning loudly. - I couldn't help it. A second dose of transvestite incest was too much, but I wanted it, I needed it.

"Oh God, yes Daddy. Fuck me hard, my darling" I cried, I could no longer pretend.

He pushed himself deeper into me and kissed my neck with passion, then he began to nuzzle at my neck whilst he fucked me. It only took him about four or five minutes of rapid thrusting to get him to the point of no return this time. Then, just as he was about to climax, he pulled out his meat, flipped me over, and directed a jet of his hot sticky spunk towards my bulging tits. It was more than I could have hoped, I reached down to smear a glob of his semen onto my finger and lasciviously suck on it. Daddy just stared.

"Teresa. My god, I can't believe I just did what I did."

"We did, Daddy, sex is a two-way thing."

"Teresa. I'm so sorry about this but - this must never happen again. Never."

I smiled sadly as my incestuous lover slid out of bed and moved towards the bathroom.

"We'll see about that" I muttered, very quietly, to myself.

BethanyJ
BethanyJ
464 Followers
12