T.O.Y. Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Proper wife blackmailed into public masturbation.
2.1k words
4.17
104.8k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/30/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deserted1
deserted1
32 Followers

In the first part of the story Lisa, a prominent schoolteacher and wife, has been blackmailed into performing sexually for two unidentified young men after they have stolen explicit videos of her which her husband had taken. She has already reluctantly completed two tasks to recover two explicit videos and is now completing her third. Her tormenters do not want money; they require only that she perform sexually for them. Hubby has attempted to stop it without success. The story makes better sense if you read "T.O.Y. Wife" first.

Part 6

We awoke in the morning to another email from Lisa's tormenter:

"T.O.Y., You have been excellent and we are very proud of you. Tonight we plan to show you off to a few others for your grand finale. Look for an email at 7:00. You will not know a soul and we will cover your pretty face for your privacy. There will be no cameras and no one will hurt you or touch you in any way without your permission. When it is over you will have back your home movies and many more memories to carry you and hubby into your golden years. Same rules as before, only tonight big Daddy is invited! Of course, if you have had enough we will be happy to distribute the home movies at the school. Think of it as sex ed for the kiddies. P.s., ask big Daddy to back off with the snooping. In case he needs a reminder of what he's dealing with, please look outside at the Mercedes. Be smart, don't start!"

With that, I ran out the front door. My Mercedes was in the driveway and looked okay from a distance, but up close I could see that all the interior had been slashed, the stereo and gps were gone and the outside had been finely keyed, from front to back. Great.

Lisa seemed anxious about the showing-off part of the email, but she was surprisingly calm about the car. "Sounds like your crack investigator got a little too close", she said, "but I really don't think these boys have any violence in them at all. They have made no effort to touch me, even when I was obviously, uh, vulnerable, last night. Part of me just wants to get this over with. But sweetie, I think I would just die if you were there as this strange stuff is happening. What if I go too far tonight? You won't come, will you?"

"Are you kidding", I said," I won't leave you alone for one second if I can help it. We'll get through this together. " I meant it, but I sure didn't know how I would handle it. "I love you".

Lisa tried to be normal for the balance of Saturday. She trimmed the roses, spoke with the kids by phone and fiddled inside the house until late in the day. If anything she seemed fairly upbeat. I was a nervous wreck.

In the middle of the day, the youth minister called to give me the cell phone numbers of the young men who had been at the desert house. Later, the firm investigator called to say he had a positive identification of the young men we had been tracking and their current residence in a motel outside of town. It looked to him like these kids were your basic idle party boys, raised in decent households. Apparently they had missed the important messages. He sent me their driver's license pictures by email. I did not share this stuff with Lisa but the pictures matched the bartender's description to a T. I didn't want Lisa any more agitated than necessary, but I knew I had my guys. I would deal with these punks on my own.

At 7:30 the third email arrived:

"T.O.Y.,

Are you as excited as we are? Get squeaky clean in the shower and be sure to wash your asshole. Dress comfortably and at 7:30 go for a walk with hubby. Dad, be sure to wear a suit and tie. When the limo stops, get in."

Lisa read the note with me, sitting at the computer chair. I asked her if she was ready. She nodded and got up, saying she would take a quick shower, but as she walked away, as if to herself I heard her say, "but no one's going to play with my butthole".

She was ready quickly and we began a walk down the street. After fifteen minutes or so a limo approached from behind, stopped, and the driver invited us to get in the back. The limo was empty except for a bottle of champagne on ice, a large envelope and a party mask and costume of some sort on the facing seat. I opened the envelope and read the note inside. It said, "Tell the driver to go up Elmwood Street past the Holmes mansion and drive up the driveway at the house for sale four doors up on the right. Lisa, take the time it takes to get there to put on the costume. Remember, no panties. There is a mask for you too, daddy-o. Come in through the service door when the driver drops you off."

I told the driver where to go and he headed to the Elmwood neighborhood across town. The neighborhood was very upscale, filled mostly with McMansions. Some were empty mammoths, owned by the bank. I imagined that was the situation we were going to. Lisa doesn't especially like champagne, but she made me pop the cork and pour her a few glasses while she put on the unusual costume. We were at the house soon enough and the driver got us up the driveway and deposited us at the side door. Lisa was in her costume and I in my mask.

Once inside, the two young men appeared from a side door (covered as usual) and told me to go have a seat in the dining room. I hesitated but a large man appeared and told me it was time for me to relax and take my seat until the main event. I knew today was not to be my day for revenge, so I kissed Lisa and entered the dining room. I was just getting antsy when, after half an hour or so, I was escorted into a much larger living room There were six people in the room, two men, and two attractive couples, all dressed in party masks and dinner attire. Nine chairs surrounded a massage table located in the middle of the room, which was well lit with stage spots. I was shocked to see the women but they acted like it was an ordinary party. People stood and visited for five minutes or so (though not with me) and before anyone could be introduced to me, I was seated by one of the men. Soon one stood and said, "Tonight our newest members are pleased to present to us a woman in full. She is more mature than others we have seen, but she is new to public sexual performance. Please encourage her, and enjoy. Our friends assure us she is wise in the ways of her own flesh."

With that, the lights dimmed and Lisa walked in, with the young punks on either side of her. They were not wearing pants and she held a hard cock in each hand as she walked.

She looked exquisite. Her party mask covered her eyes but the rest of her was there for all to see. Her gown was slit on all sides from the armpit down and her naked breasts were visible from the sides. Her nipples pushed hard through the fabric of the dress and the slits were open at her pussy exposing her hairless mound. Her marvelous white ass came in and out of view as she approached the massage table.

As she lay face up on the table, her tormentors took their seats and the room became very quiet. Very slowly, Lisa began rubbing her hands up and down her body, from her thighs to her hips, over her tummy to her full breasts and all the way to her neck. And then back down again, stopping at her nipples and again at her tummy. She made no sound and her eyes were closed, as she patiently made love to her body. Her nipples were rock hard and she had goosebumps all over. I had been so nervous and concerned, but watching her I got lost in her beauty and the moment and my cock strained against my pants. Finally, her whole body on alert, Lisa left one hand on her breast and let her other hand go to her pussy. One of the women in the audience gasped as she saw Lisa's hips rise in response to the touch of her hands. Lisa left her hand on her pussy and you could see her fingers working her clit, while her other hand massaged her breasts. Soon the motion of her hand increased on her pussy, she moaned and shook and came, clenching her legs and trying not to move.

She lay still for at least a minute and I thought she would not be able to move, but she stirred and sat up, removand one of the rascals came out and helped her out of the gown. She lay back down on the massage table and the other rascal brought her a large dildo. She took it and put it in her cunt right away, all the way in. She began rubbing her breasts and hips with one hand while one of the masked men moved the dildo in and out slowly. She began to move her hips in response to the motion of the dildo. The audience was responding. The men had stood and lowered their pants and the women had their hands in their crotches. I was afraid to play with my cock for fear I would come on the spot.

One of the young men then approached the massage table and whispered something in Lisa's ear. She then turned on her side facing away from the group. The man produced a small butt plug, rubbed some oily material on it and proceeded to insert it in Lisa's fanny. She pushed her ass out toward him to receive it, and let him push it in and out until it was well in. Then she rolled over on her back again, and recommenced the action with the dildo.

At this point several of the men had come, and there were murmurs of support and approval from the group. Lisa continued to make love to herself and her hips were bucking gently. Finally Lisa pulled her knees to her chest and began vigorously shoving the dildo in and out of her cunt. At this point the young rascals began to beat off over Lisa. Lisa was lost in the moment now, watching the men and working the dildo. Finally her gaze turned to me. I smiled at her and she smiled back. I finally took my cock out of my pants and began to pump it. The young men came and their semen splattered all over Lisa's chest and body. And Lisa came, shuddering and shaking all over, and I came. I had no idea what I was seeing but I was the most turned on I had ever been. And filled with love.

We made it home that night, too tired and thunderstruck to discuss what had happened . The next day Lisa filled me in on the details of the events of the night before that I had not seen. The young men were true to their word and returned the last memory card, and Lisa never saw them again. (I did, but that's another story).

I was very concerned Lisa would be scarred from her experience or too furious with me to forgive me. But she was glad her reputation was preserved at work and in the community and she got back her normal life. She tells me she is grateful that our relationship survived stronger than ever. She is reconciled that things just happened as they did; I guess she is pretty matter-of-fact about her somewhat open sexual nature. As long as you don't ask her to talk about it. Me? I'm hanging on for dear life. You might think Lisa would not let me take any more home movies but we actually make better ones than ever. But why else have a pool in the desert?

deserted1
deserted1
32 Followers