All Comments on 'Tabby the Movie Queen'

by Tabby18lover

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
You did it again!!

You again bring out the heat and passion that I love about these stories. I wish I knew which of your exploits were the near real experiences and which were the fantasy one...and I wish i had a sister like you in my life!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
its a hot story

One hell of a hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow! Another super hot story!

This is the hottest one yet, the idea of a sister and brother performing for a video really turns me on. I loved the way you set it up and took her through her strip tease. Best of all were the cumshots, every good fuck movie must end with a facial and multiples are better. I could see the cum dripping off her face as I fired my own load. Outstanding jackoff story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

The sister and brother is hot as hell but her being a pig for the other guys turns it into a sordid piece of shit... takes the heat and passion right out of it. I wouldn't touch my sister if she was like that. If I'd been her brother and was fucking her when she started sucking the other guy's cock, I'd have pulled out and told her to get the fuck out. That would have been the end of the filming, our relationship and of my respect for her.

ChasedChasedover 10 years ago
Not bad

I didn't mind it, however it felt sort of limited to be considered a "story". It could be fleshed out a bit, steady build though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

its good but need to here more about her and her bro

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous