Tabby the Movie Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tabby continued to moan as they changed their position again. This time Toby was fucking her, his cock equal to Cliff's pushing up in side her from behind as she lay on her side. He held her ankle up high, the black heels still on her feet and now hovering high above the bed. Cliff presented his wet, glistening cock for her eager mouth. For the first time Tabby tasted her own sweet pussy juice. She licked it from his cock before sucking it in.

Rob moved smoothly around the bed, the camera in his hand. As they had changed position he had stopped filming to put Toby's now silent camera on a tripod. It filmed the scene from its static location.

Now Tabby could feel herself cumming a second time. A wave of sensation swept her body, filling her with warmth as her pussy closed tight on Toby's long cock. She let Cliff's cock slip from her mouth as she moaned in pleasure. Her eyes closed and her hand gripped Cliff's cock with all her force as she let the orgasm subside.

When she opened her eyes she could see Rob zooming in with the camera, his own cock was out of his pants now. He was stroking it with his free hand as he kept filming the scene.

"I can't hold it..." Toby murmured as he slammed into the brunette again. "I want to..."

"Pull out now," Rob ordered. His jerking became more frantic.

Toby yanked his cock from her wet pussy, the head was purple. His hand released her leg and Tabby lowered it. The young student pushed his way past Tabby until he was near her face. He gave his cock a couple of strokes and then a hot stream of white sticky cum shot out, hitting Tabby in the cheek and on her lips. The second stream went into her now open mouth. A third splattered on her forehead and eyelid and a fourth shot into her dark hair.

This was too much for Cliff her was tugging on his now free cock and he fired a load into her other cheek, another hit her upper lip and mouth and a third shot joined Toby's on the other cheek. Tabby managed to sit up enough to hold both cocks, licking and squeezing the last of the cum from them, letting it ooze out onto her face and chin. Her red lips had a sheen of sticky cum smeared over them.

Just as Cliff pulled away from her, his cock now spent, Rob stepped up and fired a third load of cum onto Tabby's already covered face. A great gob of sticky cum slipped from her chin to land on her breast. Another hot load fired across her face into her hair to mingle with Toby's. Tabby just smiled and reached out for the new cock, milking the last of the jism onto her breasts and smearing it around with the head.

"Ohhh...that was hot babe," Rob said, stepping back. "You sure know how to play. I couldn't help myself, I had to be a part of that last scene, I hope you don't mind?"

"Of course not," Tabby winked with a sultry grin. "Anything for the great director."

_________________

A few weeks later Tabby was sitting alone in her apartment, an up-market townhouse, when the phone rang. She answered it.

"Hello Cliff, how are you?" She said on recognizing her brothers voice.

"I have a copy of the video back," Cliff said flatly.

"Yeah, is it any good?" Tabby asked.

"Yes, I wasn't sure if you would want to see it," Cliff said.

"Sure I do, I'm not that shy you know, besides I'm hoping for a big break here. I think I can make more than that $2,500.00 that I'll get for our little effort."

"Forget the $2,500.00 sis', they are offering you $5,000.00 for that effort. Rob and Toby have got $3,000.00 each and me too. They also want to know if you want to sign a contract for four more films this year."

"What! I was just joking...you can't mean it," Tabby gasped, jumping from the comfortable chair she was sitting in.

"No joke sis'. Now do you want to see this video when I bring the cheque over or not?"

"Yeah, of course. Oh, and you better stop off and buy some bubbly to celebrate."

"I will. And can Toby and Rob come over too?"

"Yes," a sexy, sultry smile spread on Tabby's face as she thought about the three big cocks and all that sticky cum. "Yes, bring them over, maybe I can entertain them again as well."

12