Tabby's Cousin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tabby…I…I…would expect you to resist these…these temptations," her mother stuttered, the heat in her own body rising slowly.

"But Mom, Steve is such a hunk…you know what I mean," Tabby searched for words, she wasn't as gifted in this line as her cousin. She lay back, cupping a hand under her breast and licking her lips. "He's just so hot Mom, I think you can appreciate that."

"Don't tell me…" Diane started to say. Then she felt a hand on hers, wrapping her long slender fingers around a hard thick cock. Lips caressed her neck as Steve placed a hand at her waist and shoulder.

"Come on Aunt Di, you can feel it…feel the heat…how warm it is today…the heat is in the air…you know what the tensions are like," Steve pulled his cock through her fingers, so she could feel the sticky residue from Tabby's hot, wet pussy. "Hot and sticky," he emphasised as he kissed her neck again.

"Steve…you know how...well…you…" she was smiling now, lost for words.

"Do you want to feel that release Aunt Di? Want to feel that warmth…just like Tabby did?" he asked in a soft sultry voice. "Do you need that release? To feel the passion of the moment?"

"Steve, you are….so…bad," Diane still had her nephew's cock firmly in her hand.

"Hmmm…yes Aunty Di…" Steve whispered, lowering the hand that held her waist to the hem of the summer dress. There was no resistance as he edged the material up to her waist. Her soft rounded butt was hidden by light pink cotton panties. He moved a finger in, up under one leg to probe at her wet pussy. Diane moaned as he pushed his finger into her.

"Ohhh…Mom," Tabby moaned as she watched her mother's face go red with desire. The young girl placed a finger at her own crotch, touching the sticky opening through the white lace panties.

"Do you want me Aunty Di, want my manhood deep in your pussy?" Steve asked as he slowly hooked the pink panties down.

"Ohhh…Steve…I shouldn't…I mean," Diane moaned, leaning forward as the panties slid to her knees.

Steve didn't wait for any further answer he positioned his cock at her pink entrance from behind, forcing Diane to grip the edge of the bed near Tabby's outstretched legs. He wasn't as gentle as he had been with Tabby. One thrust shot his cock in the older woman's hot pussy.

"Ohhh..yeah," Steve yelped as he found how tight she was.

Diane shot forward. Tabby reached up to steady her Mom. As she did her Mom's face fell forward into the brunette's crotch, the sticky cum deposited earlier wiping off on her nose. Tabby expected her Mom to be horrified, instead she saw a broad smile of satisfaction appear as Steve started to pump into her.

As she was fucked from behind by her young nephew Diane slipped a finger into the corner of Tabby's panties. Quietly she tugged the crotch aside and rubbed her tongue along the sticky slit. Tabby gave a squeal of delight as she felt her mother lick across her clit. The young girl could feel the rhythm of the fucking as her mother's mouth sucked at her cum-filled young pussy.

"Ohhh..yes, yes, yes," Diane called out as she felt her body respond to the strong thrusts Steve inflicted. "God, fuck me."

"Mom…ohhh," Tabby added as she held her mother's face against her pussy.

Steve reached around Diane's body to cup her full 36C breast in his hand, feeling it through the light material of her dress. The nipple was large and hard against the soft cotton. He was thrusting his hips into her, forcing his cock deeper and deeper as Diane licked and sucked at Tabby's fresh, sweet pussy.

It was Diane who shuddered to a massive orgasm first. The flesh around her hips wobbled as she shook with wave after wave of pleasure. Steve continued to thrust up into her, holding her bare hips. His balls slapped at her butt as she shock, her face flushing.

"Ohhh…Steve…Steve…ohhh...yes, yes," she called out, lifting her head from her daughters crotch.

Then Steve pushed in, holding her butt tightly back against his crotch as he exploded deep in her womb. Huge strings of sticky hot cum shot up into her as Steve groaned.

"Ohhh…ohhh," he moaned, falling on her back as he let his body twitch, the last of his cum firing into her.

A sticky dribble oozed from her, sliding down her leg to lodge in her panties as he slipped his deflating cock from his Aunt. They were both breathing heavily as Tabby continued to finger her pussy.

Finally Steve moved back letting Diane stand. Tabby closed the crotch of her panties, leaving her wet pussy ready for Steve.

"Umm…I…I...don't know what to say," Diane said after a long pause.

"Say it was fun," Tabby suggested.

"Tabby, it is wrong…you should know that," Diane protested.

"But it didn't stop it happening and you didn't have any protection," Tabby pointed out. "I know you don't take the pill since Dad had the operation."

"Tabby!" Her mother exclaimed. Then she went very red.

"And you sure looked like you were enjoying my…pussy," Tabby smiled.

"You could have stopped me any time you wanted Aunty Di," Steve chimed in.

Diane hurriedly pulled up her sticky panties. "Well, I suppose…" she started to grin again, the memory of the orgasm coming back. "Let's hope nothing comes of this little episode. Steve, promise you won't say anything?"

"Sure Aunt Di," he grinned.

"Tabby?"

"Sure Mom, whatever you say," Tabby smiled. "Can Steve and I stay up here until dinner though?"

"I…suppose so…you will find somewhere else to do it otherwise and I am better off knowing where you are," she paused for a moment then continued. "I am just going to prepare dinner. It will take about half an hour. So make sure there is room for me then. You better get cleaned up by 5.30 otherwise your father will have a fit."

"Thanks Mom," Tabby jumped up and kissed her mother on the cheek.

Steve grinned, stroking his sticky cock to another enormous erection. His Aunt licked her lips as she slipped out the door. Tabby slipped the white lace panties to the floor and climbed on the bed. Steve climbed up behind her, grabbing her hips and thrusting his hard cock into her at the same time.

POSTSCRIPT

Both mother and daughter exchanged nervous glances as they glared at the pregnancy test strips. There was no doubt as to why they had both been missing their periods over the last three months and why tabby in particular had not been feeling all that well.

They had decided to take the test one day, just before Steve was due to arrive with his parents. Now they were not sure what kind of family dinner was in store. Tabby wasn't sure if should cry or not.

Tabby had had sex with Steve a total of four times that evening, not counting the anal sex. Diane had only had his big sexy cock twice. Now they were paying the price for their casual attitude.

"Don't worry dear," Diane hugged her daughter. "I am sure it will all work out…one way or another."

12