Tabby's Little Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I heard one of them in the lounge," James whispered to Robert. "You go in through the family room and I'll take the other door. Either way we've got the little slut trapped."

"Ok," Robert said.

Silently the lads took up their positions. Together they sprung the trap. Sure enough in the middle of the room stood Tabby. Robert lurched forward. Tabby yelled and ran back toward James. He moved in. Tabby turned again to try and dash between the advancing boys. She stumbled in her black heels and as she did James reached for her arm.

"Shit!" Tabby cursed as her brother reeled her in. Robert moved close to prevent her escape.

"Well, well big sister, looks like you get caught," James laughed.

"Ok, what do you want?" She asked in resignation.

"Hmmm…well sis' there is a challenge…see we both caught you so I guess we both get to use you," James had an evil look on his face.

"What do you mean?" Tabby asked.

"I mean I want to do a double penetration with you and Robert here," James sniggered.

"What?" Robert asked. "I don't …"

"Shut up man, I'll explain to you," James whispered.

"I didn't think you would know about such things," Tabby looked at her brother in shock.

"Well if you're not up to it," James dared her.

"No, no, I'll do it," Tabby licked her lips.

"Ok. Robert, do you want her ass or her butt?"

Robert suddenly clicked. The puzzled look was gone and his face lit up. Tabby looked at the two young boys and slowly undid the zip of her dress. Licking her lips she let it fall to the floor. Standing in her little black lace bra and panties she looked absolutely beautiful. Then she reached back to release the bra, it fluttered to floor.

"Um…err…," Robert stumbled. "I don't…"

"Why don't you lie back and enjoy," Tabby suggested, running her long fingers along his cheek and then leaning in to kiss Robert tenderly.

Robert went bright red as he felt one of her hard nipples against his chest. His heart started to race as she slipped away from him to her brother. She kissed James as well, their tongues exploring each others mouth's.

"Come on Robert, get ready for me," Tabby said with a sultry voice. "Take them off." She indicated his pants.

He needed no further encouragement. His pants flew off, as did the thin t-shirt he was wearing. Behind Tabby, James was wasting no time stripping off. The tall brunette watched, her hands playing with her breasts. Then as the two rock hard cocks came into view she slipped her thumbs it each side of the delicate black lace panties and slipped them down.

Now dressed only in her heels she looked at the two boys. She smiled at each in turn. They were both nervous. James' first sense of bravado had gone as he realised he was about to fuck his sister in the ass.

Tabby gently moved Robert to the floor, stroking his cock with one hand as she laid him out flat on the carpet. Then as she stood over his prone body she started to finger her wet pussy, making it all lubricated and hot for him. Robert stared with huge brown eyes as she slowly lowered her pink opening to his big hard cock. In it slid; Tabby moaned softly and let it ease in.

Once she had completely smothered his big cock she lent far forward, her sweet smelling dark hair falling around Robert's face. He looked up at the smiling red lips. Then he felt a strange sensation. Looking beyond her body he could see his friend mounting her butt.

James had sneaked in behind her to position his hard cock at her butt-hole. It took a little more effort to enter her tight back passage but he kept pushing until he was there. She groaned as it pressed into her. Then he started pistoning in and out of her, slowly at first.

As the three began to fuck and moan Lana walked into the room. Her mouth fell open at the sight of her best friend being fucked by two big cocks. At first she was in shock, but then she viewed the scene and started to feel her own juices rising. She slipped a finger into her wet naked pussy. Her other hand held the little skirt up around her waist. Soon she was collapsed on a near-by chair with her legs up over each arm and her finger busy fucking her own pussy. The little black lace top she had been wearing now lay on the floor and her breasts were totally exposed.

When the twins stumbled on the scene it didn't take them long to remove their clothes too. Jenna positioned herself at Tabby's head to let the brunette lick her pussy as the boys fucked her. Krista made for Lana and started licking her dripping hot pussy.

Robert was first to cum, shooting his load deep into Tabby. Tabby wasn't long after with Lana next. James held out for Tabby's second magnificent orgasm before he fired his load up into his sisters butt. Krista and Jenna were the last.

So the day wore on. The five enjoyed each others bodies in a multitude of ways. Robert didn't realise there were so many variations on sexual pleasure. James ended the day grinning from ear to ear.

With an hour before Tabby's Mom and dad were due back the fun ceased and the house was tidied up. Cum stains were removed from beds, stairs, chairs and carpet. Beds were made and clothing picked up. The twins offered Robert a ride home, which he eagerly accepted and Lana kissed them all good-bye.

"Well little brother, did you enjoy your weekend?" Tabby said as the twins drove off with a very happy Robert in the backseat.

"Yeah sis', that was great."

"We should do it again sometime eh?" She said and turned toward her bedroom.

"Yeah, but right now I need some more lessons," James winked and followed her.