All Comments on 'Tabby's Parents Get Revenge'

by Tabby18lover

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
LOVED IT !!!!!!!

I'm a 66 year old male who beleive it or not loves to jack off to hot wet wild incest stories and the expicit and rancy way you described this threesom made my dick so damn hard that I had to jack off and boy did it feel good!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Nice twist

Nicely written, good story line and great ending!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
79 year old

i see it made a 66 year old jerk off well at 79 i jerked oll twice keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Solid

it sure made me turned on

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
66 - 79

I'm 83 and read and masturbate to all the stories - yours included.

The incest ones are the best - at least for me - I had incest in my youth.

krysbigcatkrysbigcatover 16 years ago
hot and horny 48 y o female

these"tabby" stories are fantastic they have got me so hot and wet im going to have to lay on my bed and play with my moist wet pussy before work, god i would love to have been her.

there is however one problem why does her age keep changing one minute she is 18 the next 19 then 20 and she has a brother called cliff then her step father is called cliff but her dad is called geoff...please make up your mind its getting confusing.

i must admit i would love to read a story with the grandad father and brother and or mother, tabby getting gangbanged by her family would be hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
awesome content

Daddy got his revenge and got what he wanted for a long time. Reply cool the way mom showed up. Excellent story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous