Tabby's Toothing Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The message glowed at the tall dark haired girl. She looked about her as if she was about to commit a crime.

"I'll be there in five."

"Ok."Tabby closed the phone and clipped it to her waist. She crossed the street and slipped into the car park. There it was in a reserved space, a red panel van with yellow curtains on the windows.

She walked up to it and opened the rear door. As she expected there was a mattress in the back. A grin spread on her face. She climbed in.

"Make myself comfortable," she murmured to herself. The phrase made her nervous and excited at the same time. Slowly she slipped her white sports bra off followed by her training shorts and trainers. The curtains were closed but a lot of light still filtered in through the windows. Her firm young breasts were bathed in the golden light as she stood, hunched over in the back, pulling her plain white panties off.

The door opened, a young figure ducked inside and closed the door. She recognised him as soon as he turned to face her.

"Mark!" She exclaimed, pulling the white sports bra to her chest. "It was you...you programmed my phone, didn't you?"

"Yep," the technician from the electronics shop admitted. "I had to. You are just so beautiful."

"Thanks," Tabby said, blushing. "But wouldn't it have been easier to ask me out for a date?"

"I'm too shy, besides this is much more exciting," the young technician said. "You would never have had sex with me if I had just asked."

"True," Tabby responded.

"You see," Mark replied. He started to look a little embarrassed at what he had done. "If you want to go I will understand." He said.

Tabby looked down at her own naked body. She was full of desire.

"Oh no Mark, you toothed me and I accepted. You can't leave me all hot and bothered for the afternoon," Tabby smiled up at him, taking her arms down from her breasts, letting the bra fall back to the floor.

He smiled back as she moved toward him, taking him in her arms and kissing his lips. This was a dream come true for Mark. Her hand travelled across his chest touching his nipples through the thin casual shirt he was wearing. The kiss deepened as her hand found his pants. The zipper slipped down.

Mark was moaning now as she reached inside, finding his hard cock. Gradually she tugged it free of his pants, feeling the hard ridges and the soft head. Her hand worked up and down its length, feeling it in her hand, making it squeeze through her slim long fingers.

Meanwhile his hands wandered too, a hand found her hot, moist pussy. A finger slipped up inside her, followed by another. A squelching sound penetrated the air as he pushed his fingers up inside her.

They were still kissing, their tongues in each others mouths. His other hand cupped her head, holding it closer to him. He could smell the mix of sweat and perfume on her fit body. Her hair was held back by a single red ribbon. Her other hand rested on his butt, holding his body close, making the hard cock touch her belly as she stroked it with long, slow strokes.

Mark let his pants fall down around his ankles as the two bodies sunk to the mattress. Tabby let her legs part to guide his cock to her hot pussy. He pressed the head in without a moan. Then he slowly slid the length of his long hard cock into her. Tabby groaned with pleasure.

His hand reached for her breast, feeling the firm, pert breast, plucking the nipple with his fingers, making her moan some more as he slowly started to fuck her.

In and out his cock worked, rubbing the length of her wet pussy, rubbing her hard little clit. Tabby moaned some more.

The material of his shirt rubbed against her body as he thrust into her. Tabby held his face in her hands, looking straight into his eyes. He lent forward and kissed her cheek. Tabby was near the edge. His lips moved to kiss her again on the neck. Her groans became harder as the wave of pleasure swept through her. She bucked up to meet his thrusts, her pussy contracted against his hard cock.

It was too much for Mark, having this beautiful woman cumming on his hard cock He pushed in and exploded letting out a low groan himself. His cum shot into her, load after load. It felt so good. He started to ease down onto her, holding her close to him.

Their orgasms subsided together. He let his cock slip from her and she felt the trickle of sticky cum pooling under her.

"God, that was good Tabby," Mark said, his words coming as he regained his breath.

"Yeah," Tabby replied. "Thanks."

"It's me who should be thanking you. After all I tricked you," Mark said. "You are very beautiful Tabby."

"Thanks Mark," the dark haired girl blushed a little. "I guess we both needed the release eh?"

She was reaching for her bra.

"Can I ask you something?" Mark went on. Tabby was worried that this was coming as she reached for the white panties.

"What Mark? I have to get back to work," she was looking for an excuse now.

"I was wondering if...if I could see you again," he was looking at the floor as he asked.

"Well, I'm not sure Mark. This was great. Spontaneous you know," she didn't want to hurt his feelings.

"I'm sorry, I should have known," Mark responded.

"No, that's ok. You are a nice guy...and you sure know how to fuck. How about we go out for a drink sometime and talk it through? When we both have time?"

"Yeah, sure," Mark's eyes lit up. "When would you like to do that?"

"How about tonight?" The sooner he got the message the better she thought.

They did meet up again that night. One thing led to another and soon Mark and Tabby were seeing each other. Tabby was right Mark was great in bed. He wasn't bad looking either and with help from her and Lana, was overcoming his shyness.

One night, about a month later, Mark intercepted Tabby as she was walking down the street for her usual Friday night rendezvous with Lana. This were still sacred time for the two girls so Tabby was a little annoyed at Mark. To make it worse he had already been drinking.

"Hi lover," he greeted her with the new found confidence he had gained. "Off to see that sexy little friend of yours?"

"You know I am Mark," Tabby said with an angry look in her eye.

"Will you come to my place later tonight?" he asked.

"Yeah, probably, if you let me get going now," she shrugged.

"Good, I will be waiting," he winked.

Tabby walked on, irritated at the interruption. She had a good mind to skip his place and go straight home. She fumed at his drunken behavior and resolved that she would not turn up at his place. Make him sweat she thought, make him phone her. After all the making up might be pretty hot!!!

The two girls met and talked and had a few drinks like always. The difference lately was that Tabby was always anxious to get away to her Mark. That night she lingered. As they sat and talked Lana's phone rang. She checked it and smiled to herself. Tabby paid no attention as she texted a couple of messages.

"Well, I'm going to have to call it a night," Lana said with a smile, clicking her phone closed.

"You just got toothed didn't you," Tabby smiled at her friend.

"Yeah, must be my lucky night," she laughed.

"So who got you?" Tabby probed.

"Later sexybabe," Lana retorted. "I don't want you spoiling my fun for once." She shook her long blonde hair back as she climbed off the barstool. "Anyway isn't it time you went and made up with lover boy?"

"Like fun! Let him call me," Tabby said.

With her friend gone there was no need for her to stay. Mark would be getting real worried about now, so she might as well slip off home and wait for the inevitable phone call.

She hadn't been at home long when her cell phone rang. She flicked it open. There was a text message from Mark.

"Hi sexybabe, will you be here soon?"

Tabby grinned, how could she prolong the torture.

"Soon,"she replied.

"I'm hot 4 u,"came the reply.

"R u?"

"Yes, pls get here soon."

"Do u want me?"

"Yes, I do."

"Yawn, maybe I should get an early nite?"

"No, pls baby, I really want u."

Tabby started to think about her friend. She was probably fucking some big strong stranger right now. In a dark alley with her skirt up around her waist and her panties at her ankles. The thought started to make Tabby hot, she needed to relieve the tension. She needed to give herself to Mark.

"Ok, be there in 20 minutes."

Twenty minutes later she was standing at his door. The lights were on in the lounge and in the bedroom. Mark would be dying to have her, she knew, it would be mutual lust all over again.

The door opened. It was Lana, standing there in a thin silk robe. Tabby gasped. At first she wanted to yell and turn away but something about Lana's beckoning smile stopped her.

Mark was standing behind the blonde wearing a short white toweling robe that barely concealed his raging hard-on. He was smiling from ear to ear.

"Hi babe," he greeted her as Tabby slowly walked in past Lana. "Don't worry we haven't done anything. We have been waiting for you."

"He's right," Lana whispered quietly in her ear. "I have been waiting for this moment for a long time." The blonde reached down to kiss Tabby's bare shoulder.

Tabby looked at her friend. Then she looked at Mark who had let the robe fall open, his hard cock waving about in front of him. She didn't know what to make of it all. Lana was touching her now, guiding her into the room. Mark just stood there stroking his hard cock.

Tabby turned toward her friend, her mouth partly open in protest. Lana quickly brought her finger up to Tabby's lips. Then she lent forward again, this time kissing the tall brunette directly on the lips. Tabby felt an odd tingle go through her body.

"I...I ...have never...I mean...I didn't guess Lana...how you felt," Tabby struggled for the words as Lana expertly found the zip running down the side of Tabby's dress. Soon the cotton dress was floating to the floor and Tabby stepped clear of it as Lana led her to the couch.

Mark was sitting at on end and he moved to let Tabby sit down, letting her rest her head against his thigh. She could roll her eyes back to watch him play with his stiff manhood. Lana knelt beside her friend, her hands running sensuously over her tanned skin. Another tingle of desire shot through Tabby.

"You don't have to say anything Tabby, just lie there and enjoy," Lana smiled, placing a hand inside each side of her panties. The flimsy lace garment slid down her legs and off. Lana gave Tabby that sweet sexy smile that she was well known for as she slid her hands up the prone body of her friend. They rested on her breasts, feeling them through the matching lace bra.

"Ohhh," Tabby moaned as Lana played with her breasts, feeling the nipples growing hard under the white lace bra. Then she felt the bra go loose around her, Lana had slipped a hand behind Tabby and unclipped the bra. It too slipped to the floor.

Now Lana stood and undid the tie on the silk robe she was wearing, opening it, exposing her naked body. She smiled down at Tabby who had brought a finger to her hot crotch and was feeling herself.

Lana ran her hands over her own body, feeling it as Tabby pressed a finger against her hard, wet clit. Lana watched as Tabby stroked herself, getting more involved as she watched Lana feeling her own body. Then Lana knelt back beside the dark haired girl. She parted Tabby's legs and put her mouth to Tabby's pussy.

The first stroke of the blondes tongue almost sent Tabby over the edge. The sensations that flowed through her were beyond description. Then she felt her pussy being penetrated by her friends tongue, licking deep into her making her squirm on the couch.

Mark watched, continuing to stroke his cock. Tabby looked back up at where he sat looking over her. She moved her head slightly so she could start licking his big hairy balls and along the underside of his cock. Mark began to moan to himself.

Lana moved onto the couch, getting right between Tabby's legs. Now her hand was there as well, touching and probing that wet pussy, rubbing her hard clit. Tabby could feel her lower body tense as her orgasm built. It wasn't going to take much. Lana gave a long hard lick across her clit and into her pussy. That was it, Tabby let out a low hard moan and her whole body seemed to convulse in a massive orgasm.

At the same moment Mark shot his load. A stream of hot white cum flew into the air and landed across Tabby's chest. One of her nipples was completely covered in the white sticky substance. Shot after shot erupted from his cock, spraying the young girl under him.

"Ohhh...God...yes," Mark called out as his cock slowed.

"Oh, Tabby, Tabby," Lana said as she collapsed on top of her. The blondes face was a mess of pussy juice.

"Come here Lana," Tabby ordered.

The blonde obeyed moving closer to her friend. They kissed long and hard, Tabby tasting the juice of her friend. Then they both licked Mark clean.

"Shall we go to your room now Mark? I am sure there some other things we can amuse ourselves with," Tabby smiled as they all sat up.

She looked across the room at her handbag that lay in the middle of the floor. The little silver phone had slipped out on the floor. It was ringing as the three of them left the room.

12