All Comments on 'Table & Bed'

by Alex De Kok

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Douwonder2Douwonder2about 20 years ago
Sexy AND Romantic!

Great job... likeable characters, good mix of sex and romance. Hope there's more to the story! :-)

Moxy IrishMoxy Irishabout 20 years ago
Excellent fantasy fic

Thank you for your story! I'm a sucker for good sci-fi/fantasy, and I really enjoyed your world, your characters, and the sensual encounters they shared. Excellent writing, I truly enjoyed this tale!

Thank you, Mox

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Excellent Work

Good story, nice characters, readable dialogue. But is it scifi/fantasy? Is there more to come? I hope so.

YornHYornHover 14 years ago
Yet another great little story

A little excitement and a lovely lady in distress. What is there not to like?

May we hope for a continuation where, perhaps, they develope love? And maybe have another exciting "complication" - perhaps a kidnapping by another warlord and, of course, a heroic rescue? - Wellwritten story - thanks Alex.

ChucksSiteChucksSiteover 12 years ago
Fantasy has no limits, and lovemaking has no equal expecially ...

when the "experienced?" and eager maid and virgin lass all want to share his bed. And, how about those left on the sideline (their own bed), the big sister, and maybe the mom, who drew the short straws. It could get wild in the next scene when all of the politeness is forsaken for all out passion. Or not. It was a nice story by itself, but like almost all of Alex's stories, more possibilities exist. It may be many days before our hero leaves, and by then, all may well be satisfied or is that all may be well satisfied. Thanks for a good read.

fireguy365fireguy365over 11 years ago
Second time around

Still a very enjoyable story with a balanced mix of adventure and sex. It's just as good as the first time I read it and probably won't be the last time. What I like about Alex's stories is the caring nature of his characters; true heroes. It's great to see the good guys win! Another 5 if it were possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I hope ou are well

I have enjoyed your syfi stories

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 4 years ago
A true gentleman

A very nice and easy to read story with chivalry and reward. Well done, thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlex De Kok@Alex De Kok
1368 Followers
July 13, 2023 - As some of you have no doubt realised, I'm writing again, albeit very slowly. My late wife was a writer as well, although not on Literotica, and I think she would have wanted me to continue. May 24, 2021 - I haven't posted anything for some time now, and it ma...