Table & Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,368 Followers

“In this house, henceforward, let there be no distinction of rank between us,” said Ellora, smiling at him. “I am Ellora, and you are Geran.”

“Be it so, Ellora,” said Geran, bowing over her hand.

She sobered and gazed at him solemnly for a moment. “There is one more formality for tonight, Geran. In recognition of your gallantry, I wish to offer you the hospitality of House Pesdal, ‘Table and Bed’. Do you understand what I offer?”

Geran bowed. “I do, my lady.”

Ellora smiled. “My daughter Illana has asked for the honour of serving your needs. The choice, however, must be yours, although you need not make that choice just yet, Geran, we shall eat first.” She gestured him towards the table. He glanced towards Illana but she avoided his eyes, her cheeks flushed.

The meal was simple but satisfying. Light wine only was served, so that he had no fear of disgracing himself, but he drank sparingly at any time. The food was fresh, tasty and well-prepared. He sat at Ellora’s right, Seth Dulan to her left, Illana and Eliena opposite. The service was unobtrusive and the conversation carefully kept light.

Several times Eliena managed to catch Geran’s eye, her look knowing, and there was unmistakable invitation in it. In contrast, Illana would scarcely meet his eye, a permanent flush suffusing her features. He could not tell whether she really wanted him or not, but if she did she was concealing it well.

Eventually, the meal finished, Ellora stood and gestured her daughters to her side. She smiled. “You must make your choice now, Geran.”

Geran paused, but during the course of the meal he had decided what he must do. He bowed to Ellora and took a deep breath. “If it is truly her wish, I would consider it a great honour if the Lady Illana would indeed consent to be my companion tonight.”

Illana flushed and slowly raised her eyes to his. “It is my wish,” she said, her voice a whisper.

“You honour me,” said Geran, bowing to her.

Behind her, Seth Dulan’s eye drooped in an unmistakable wink, wry approval in his regard. Geran glanced at the women. Eliena was pouting in unmistakable annoyance, but Geran was surprised to see disappointment on Ellora’s face, too, quickly suppressed when she caught his eye.

Ellora gestured. “Illana, come here, please. Leave us,” she said to the others and waited until she, Illana and Geran were alone. She turned to Illana and smiled. “You are sure, my darling?”

“I am, Mama.” Illana glanced at Geran, giving him a nervous half-smile. “It is my wish.”

“Go then, my dear, and prepare yourself. Join Geran in his room in ten minutes.”

“Yes, Mama.” Illana kissed her mother and smiled again at Geran. “Ten minutes,” she said, her voice an invitation, her face fllushed. She turned and lightly left the room.

Ellora frowned. “Eliena is no virgin, that I know. Illana I am unsure of, but I think she may be intact. I want your promise that you will be gentle with her, Geran.”

“You have it, Ellora. On my life.”

Ellora smiled. “You could have had both of them, you know?”

He was startled. “Both?” He laughed. “I think that might have killed me.”

“I trust you are not disappointed, Geran.”

“I doubt I shall be. I think your daughter has your own fire and courage,” Geran said.

Ellora smiled and looked away for a moment. The smile faded, and she turned to him. “Return to your bedchamber, Geran. Illana will join you in a few minutes.”

Geran bowed. “My Lady.” He went slowly back to his room, debating briefly with himself whether to doff the tunic and breeches he was wearing, then decided and hurriedly stripped, donning the soft robe he had worn earlier over his nakedness. A quiet knock at the door startled him. He paused, then called out, “Enter.”

To his surprise Melora came in, a tray in her hands bearing a flagon of rich red wine and two long-stemmed glasses. She looked up at him under her lashes as she placed the tray on the table, then straightened. She smiled wryly, as if acknowledging that under other circumstances it might have been herself in his bed, curtsied and left the room without speaking. A moment later Illana came in. Like him she had changed and she too was wearing a soft robe.

She smiled at him, nervous, her face flushed. He went across and took her hands. “You honour me, Illana, but know this. Unless this is truly your wish, we will not go further.”

She squeezed his fingers. “It is my wish, Lord Geran. I give freely what those cutthroats you slew would have taken by force, and give it gladly. I ask only one thing in return.”

“And that is?”

“That you are patient with me. I am yet virgin and have no experience of the ways of a man with a maid. I am willing, even eager, to share your bed so long as you stay here with us, but if I disappoint you, send me away.” Her chin was up, yet her lip trembled.

Geran laughed softly. “I would not risk your mother’s displeasure by such a move.”

To his surprise Illana giggled. “My mother can be very frightening at times.”

Geran chuckled. “Le us not give her cause for frightening us, then. Come, Illana, a glass of wine, perhaps.” He took her hand and led her to the couch, sitting, drawing her down beside him. Geran took Illana's hands and turned her to face him. He could feel her trembling slightly; fear or excitement, he could not tell.

"Are you scared?" he asked gently.

She shook her head. "No. Well, perhaps a little."

"Are you sure you want this, want me?" Geran said. "I will not force you, but nor will I embarrass you, for you may stay until morning and I will lay no finger on you, if that is your wish." He smiled. “Although it will not be easy.”

She smiled back at him. "I might have to force you, then." She looked steadily at him. "Yes, Geran, I want this. I want you to take my virginity and help me honour your gallantry."

"It will be my very great pleasure, Illana. May I undress you, perhaps?"

"Please,” she whispered, a catch in her voice.

Geran got to his feet and took her hands, tugging lightly until she rose. Fixing his eyes on hers, he took the fastening of her robe in his hands and loosened it, feeling his prick stiffening under his robe, realising that soon he was going to feel it enter this young woman's virgin sheath. Still with his eyes fixed on hers, he loosened her robe and pulled it open, pushing it back off her shoulders to fall in a soundless crash at her feet. Illana’s head was held high, her gaze on him, a flush in her cheeks. Geran droppped his hands and took a pace back. Finally, slowly, he let his eyes break their hold on hers and drop to behold her, displayed to him, lovely in her nakedness.

“Aah, Illana! You are so beautiful.”

She flashed a nervous smile at him and stood, weight on one foot, poised, her chest moving to her suddenly heavy breathing.

Geran moved close to her again and her eyes dropped to his groin where his robe bulged in signal of his readiness. He smiled at her as her eyes came back to his. He nodded.

"Aye, lass, you have me excited."

Illana smiled and flushed, nervous, then let out a startled squeak as Geran bent and scooped her up in his arms, walking across and laying her gently on the bed. He stepped back and fixed his eyes on hers as he loosened his robe, discarding it behind him. Illana’s gaze was fixed on his erection and there was horrified fascination in her look. Slowly she raised her eyes to his, shaking her head.

"No," she whispered, "it's too big."

"Illana," Geran said softly. "It's smaller than a baby."

She looked at him again and a nervous smile flickered around her mouth. "So it is," she whispered.

He sat beside her, swinging his legs off the ground and settling himself. He eased his left arm under her neck and gazed into her eyes.

"Illana," Geran said solemnly. "I will not do anything wilfully to hurt you. That is my promise. There will be discomfort for you, perhaps even pain. Any time that you want me to stop, say so, and I will." He smiled. "But for the moment, let's get to know each other." He bent to kiss her.

Illana gazed up at him, her eyes fluttering closed as their lips met. The kiss was tentative at first, as they learned each other's taste, but quickly warmed. Geran ran his tongue lightly along Illana's lips and they parted for him, her mouth welcoming his intruder, her own tongue warring with his in the arena of their mouths. Her breathing quickened and suddenly she broke the kiss, almost panting, face flushed, eyes sparkling, her chest heaving.

"Take me, Geran," she whispered, laying back and spreading her legs.

Geran kissed her lightly, then moved so that he was kneeling between her spread legs. He looked down, seeing the swollen lips of her opening, the trace of moisture clearly visible. He ran his finger gently the length of her cleft and she jumped, startled, gazing in wonder at him as he brought his finger to his lips to taste her.

"Delicious," he murmured and Illana giggled nervously.

He eased forward, weight on his outstretched left arm, his erection held lightly between thumb and forefinger. He touched his hardness gently to her cleft and moved so that the thick, blunt head of his prick ran the length of her opening. Good, he thought, she's wet. Easing just the head of his prick into her opening, he took his weight on both arms and pressed forward.

Illana smiled up at him, her hands light on his shoulders, then winced as he tried to move inside her. He could feel the restriction of her hymen on his prick and he paused as he heard her gasp.

"A moment, Geran," Illana whispered, "just 'til I get used to you."

Geran paused as Illana wriggled her hips then smiled up at him, nodding. He moved forward again and again she stopped him, wincing, a bead of sweat at her brow. She smiled ruefully up at him.

"I fear I am not going to be so easy to enter as I think we both hoped," she said. She took a deep breath. "Again, please, Geran."

He moved to enter her and yet again she stopped him, tears of pain and frustration in her eyes. She shook her head. "It's no good," she said hopelessly.

Geran smiled at her and withdrew. "Let's try something else," he said. "Move over. Let me lie back. Right, now you get up and straddle me. Yes, straddle me, be on top. If you lower yourself, you can control the speed and pressure. Only you know what hurts and what doesn't. Okay?"

Illana nodded and moved to kneel astride Geran’s legs. She smiled down at him, as she adjusted her position, her cool fingers moving to locate him at her entrance. She lowered herself slightly and then paused, thoughtful, just the tip of his prick inside her. Geran looked up at her, her pointed breasts firm above him. He reached up to gently cup them and Illana smiled, raising herself slightly then coming back down on him, slowly, pausing as he reached her hymen, pressing down and wincing before she eased herself back up.

She leaned forward, putting her hands on Geran's shoulders, then lowered herself again until his blunt weapon reached her obstruction. She paused a moment, bottom lip caught between her teeth, then repeated her up-down movement again, then again, and again, until suddenly she lifted herself and came down hard on Geran's erection. He felt her hymen suddenly give way and Illana gasped, stopping her movement, eyes closed, teeth clenched.

Geran reached to hold her, hands warm upon her hips. Illana's eyes opened, tear-blurred gaze on him. She smiled uncertainly.

"I think you're in," she whispered.

Geran smiled back up at her. "I think I am, too. Are you alright?"

Illana nodded. "I will be. Just give me a moment to get used to you." She giggled suddenly. "You feel huge."

"I don't think I'm more than average," Geran said as Illana tentatively moved again, raising herself and lowering, smiling as he moved into her, laughing as with each movement she came further down his shaft until she stopped, her bottom resting on his thighs, a look of wonder on her face.

"You're definitely in now!"

"I most certainly am, Illana, and you feel wonderful, warm and snug."

"Can I just sit for a moment, until I get used to this?"

Geran laughed. "Of course you can." He flexed his prick inside her and she gasped and giggled, her face alive with curiosity at the sensations she was experiencing. She began to move again, up and down, short strokes at first until her juices were easing his passage, then longer strokes until she was moving herself the full length of him, her breasts bobbing lightly with her movement.

Her breathing was quickening as she moved and she grinned down at him. "I like this. I told Mama that I was more interested in thanking you, serving you, than I was in my own pleasure."

"And now?"

"I'm loving it!"

"Me, too," said Geran, beginning to move his hips slightly in counterpoint to Illana's rhythmic motion. His hands were still on her hips and he raised them to her breasts again, his thumbs rubbing lightly over her erect nipples.

"Oh, that's good!" she gasped, never ceasing her motion. She was beginning to breathe more heavily now, in time with her movements, her juices flowing freely, Geran's prick moving easily now in her sex-slick depths.

He moved one hand down, easing it between them, a finger stroking each side of her clitoris as she moved, his touch feather-light for he knew how sensitive she would be feeling. Illana moaned deep in her throat and her pussy clamped down on him. She began to gasp and then suddenly she screamed tightly through clenched teeth and he felt her pussy spasm as she came. His hips moved urgently and as the bone-deep tingle within him erupted in climax, Illana collapsed across him, semi-conscious, panting.

He held her gently to his chest and as their breathing eased she raised her head to look into his eyes, sweat-damp tendrils of hair curled about her flushed forehead.

"Oh, my God," she whispered. "I never - ever - thought it could be like that!"

"It was good?"

"It was incredible! Can we do it again?" she asked eagerly.

Geran laughed. "Yes, Illana, my sweet, of course we can. But I need to recover a little first. Come on, let's take a nap, and then we'll see what we can manage."

Illana eased herself off Geran's shrinking prick and looked down. She flushed and then looked up at him, a wry look on her face. "At least you know I was truly virgin."

Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,368 Followers
12