All Comments on 'Taboo: A Memoir Ch. 15-18'

by Tom_Hathaway

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

omigod, i love the story, and you - Tom!

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2almost 14 years ago
great serie wow

love the whole storie, thx loved each part of it..

the end was sad, but thats life ;(

"proclaims a special message - that true romantic love is where you find it, even if it is with the one you are closest to. Indeed, that love should bring you even closer"

wow

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
The best mother-son story ever

Yes, Tom...you've created the most beautiful, loving, sensual story of mother-son love ever. Thank you. And please understand that cataract surgery does wonders these days. The surgery saved my sight.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I don´t like incest stories but....

Outstanding tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Cataracts and blindness

The idea that Hathaway is going blind from cataracts just does not make sense. For many years now artificial lens implants have become an everyday occurrence. Perhaps the illness has been misrepresented to protect his identity. The real illness might be macular degeneration, special types of glaucoma, or retinitis pigmentosa, to mention a few common but devastating causes of blindness. However, cataracts causing blindness these days is unbelievable.

The story itself, is fantastically good, especially if it is autobiographical. The premise of a return to a matriarchy with its benefits is excellent. We guys have botched our care of the planet and civilization with our macho nonsense. The West has been bad enough, but it is nothing compared to the Islamic premises for civilization, especially their treatment of women.

jupikejupikealmost 14 years ago
České Forum

EXCELENT NICE AND SUPER STORY

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great tale

Tom,

Fascinating story. Really enjoyed it.

JFG

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
An excellent story,

thank you for writing...

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 13 years ago
3 thumbs up

Beautiful. I wept at the conclusion. More than simply incest, it was a grand love story.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 13 years ago
^__^

Beautiful and heart-touching mother and son saga. I hope other authors could get a hold of feelings as very few other can. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Beautiful Incest

A beautiful son-mom incestous relationship! Very well written and poetic and judicious use of erotic four letter words, I love it. I would have loved to meet the author and his mom and see them in person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Bautiful story!

Hi to all!

A real story? I know it would happen someday!

The author should write a book & the world is waiting for it!. After all

THE GARDEN OF SAND is now 3 decades old. I still have a copy of it but

its main defect is that it isn't a loving book. The son has merely used his

mom as a sex object! No deep love there that deepened further as the years went.

The author should write a book in the manner of the THE SAND but with

a loving ending like your piece here.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Contrary to previous claims made, in my opinion it's anything BUT realistic. It's essentially well-written, but some of the dialogue is hopelessly hackneyed - real people don't speak like that, either in the bedroom or out of it.

Apart from the errors of fact that have been pointed out, the descriptions of the sex don't ring true either. There's an over-emphasis on detailed descriptions of sexual encounters which make me very sceptical. I couldn't describe sex I had last year with such detail, let alone an encounter from 40 years ago - not even the loss of my virginity.

The conflict and other issues that consenting incestuous relationships bring, seem to be cursory and inserted only in order to bolster the story's dubious credibility before moving on to more bodice-ripping fucking. That, together with the inclusion of all the typical elements of the sort of fantasies found on incest forums, flag this story up as another one of those, albeit much better written.

Nothing wrong with that of course, as long as the claim of this being a "true" story is purely an artistic device and the author is not claiming it to be a description of real events.

A good story, but I don't believe it's true.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Heart Touching

This was one of the most beautiful and my most favorite stories yet! The was it is written is just amazing. I would think of it as Love more than anything else. Hope everybody finds this love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Very well written and a very good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A testament of True Love...

This is a gentle story of two people who followed their path to an emotional and physical state of intimacy through thick and thin they held on to their beliefs and the love they bore one another. A truly beautiful story and with deeply held meaning showing that the needs and desires of beauty is only in the eyes of the beholder, that they were mother and son no longer matters but what does is something everyone wants but rarely has, deep emotional draw into the beauty of a life built and filled with love. I wish...........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Very good, well written story of Diana and Tom. It is so refreshing to read something that is a true story.

Flymaster60Flymaster60over 11 years ago
oh my god

you hardly find any stories like this one..... very well written, very well done, what a great story, even my wife loved the ending

camo1980camo1980over 11 years ago

What an amazing story. I was emotionally invested and now I feel drained at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No Words

Nothing can explain how I feel about this. Amazing story. No, unbelieveable story. It touched my heart in a way that I didn't even know existed.There is nothing I can say to compliment this ingenuity, creativity, drama, happiness, erotica, sadness, and anger allin one feeling of harmony. Tim,I don't know your name or whatever, but you are an amazing person. You and your moher. Thank you for sharing and thank you for...being such a great person. I don't know how you feel now, but I am happy tha you feel to be the luckiest man alive. You had a very good woman and mother. Kami bless you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
amazing

I loved it brings joy to my heart but saddens me more than anything I used to wonder why I always wanted to be near my mother and as time went by I figured I would forget the way I feel about her but as time has gone on I have come to realize I will grow old and die alone there really is no one on this planet who holds a torch to the woman I love I will always be happy for her but I will always feel the depression in my heart of course I have looked for others tried dating and shit but I will never be happy unless I can share my life with her. thank you for an amazingly wonderful memoir of your life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Underneath the protective cap of kinky curls, her rosy lips lay brooding with impatience at having to wait so long for attention. This was my native soil, and my root craved to be back in it.

That's only one example of many that I could quote from this beautiful, lyrical account of hot motherfucking. To me, this story has the undoubted ring of truth. I know that from the age of 18 and for the rest of her life, Tom had unlimited access to the wonderful hairy hole between his mother's legs he came out of. For him, his mother's cunt was the archetypical cunt, magical, mystical, a shrine to be worshiped with his tongue and lips, his whole greedy mouth, a treasure to be plundered by his big hard cock, and a vault to be filled to overflowing by all the semen in his hot young balls. His mother's cunt was his own damn birth canal, and it continued giving him life, over and over again, for decades. For Tom's mom, her boy's big cock constantly reinvigorated her, pumping away at her warm wet twat, pounding and slamming it, giving her convulsive cums, the by far best cums she'd ever had. The creamy semen Tom kept pouring into her was the very germ and essence of life, and that boy always had more than enough semen in those hot balls of his to leave his son-fucked mother happy and content. Tom's mom made her boy a proud young motherfucker, and no one can ever take that honor away from him.

LeinpipeLeinpipealmost 10 years ago

What a beautiful and touching love story. Couldn't put it down, enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
f baku

what love is stronger? mother or wife? your rebellion is not rebellion against the world of love and passion revolt against love. you protect liberty, but gave her a wicked hands. you are very clever. as a preacher. if you did not write it, then you would not have a big guilt. but if someone will follow your feet, it's a big load of guilt.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
14 chapters to cover 1 year

the next 4, very short chapters to rush through the next 35?

and during the majority of their adult "married" life he maintained a separate apartment? what a shame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WOW!

A very touching story of love that has moved my heart to place of joy. Incest can be a taboo, but true love has not taboo what so ever. Thanks for your story.

xiluaxiluaabout 9 years ago
I just wept

Regardless of all the inconsistencies during the narrative of the first year, supposedly 1968 (most of the events that were part of their life experience at that time do no match 1968); it still did no matter to me: I cried like a baby. Too bad the last 34 years were rushed into a few paragraphs. Nonetheless, a five star rating. Thanks.

Ulyss3Ulyss3about 7 years ago
This is not what I expected

This is not what I expected when I picked this story. I came for orgasms and I left with tears, good tears though, what a rich tale. I would wish for everybody to read this tale if I thought everybody could understand it, unfortunately this is not my belief today.

But someday, maybe.

DeathPrinceDeathPrincealmost 7 years ago
Holy shit this is good.

I mainly fap to incest porn because for some reason i get off to things i am put off by in reality. But this, while moving super fast in some areas and slow in others, is the first story that actually made me stop fapping and start crying. Shit got so real when she started to get up in age. I had a lump in my throat the entire time as i knew she was going to be passing away eventually and i cried like a baby. This is why i prefer fiction because reality, even though it is beautiful as well, still is reality at the end of the day.

I've actually gained new respect for this sort of taboo. I recently saw a news report on a mother who was being arrested for sleeping with her son. The dad passed away and she couldn't function anymore, and the son basically comforted her and it escalated to the point where they were sleeping together and he basically was taking his dads place. She was in front of the news reporter saying that all her family and friends call her a monster and disgusting, and her son has been the only one helping her through hard times so she fell in love with him eventually. She broke down crying saying that she isn't a monster and that she loves him completely and it isn't as bad as every is making it. Needless to say she was laughed at and called mentally unstable and in need of help. My former self watched her cry on the news and thought, ugh so disgusting to fuck your son and call him your man. She needs to go to the crazy house. After reading this and learning another side, i feel so small like i am an inch tall. Like who the fuck am i to think i know who other people should be loving. This story literally shattered a belief passed down to me from society. Thanks for that. Not that i am into incest in real life, but it has caused me to start examining my judgements in other areas of life with more compassion rather than an automated response.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So wonderful full of emotional.

Me and my wife cried reading the end this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
?

PERVERT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful romantic sexy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful that the author, who seems to be telling the truth, is objective about incest. I love that he has real wisdom to share and an informed perspective on society. Absolutely right about the puritans, imo. Americans, especially, will do what you tell them not to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

After reading this Love Story, from beginning to end, one can only truly understand what True Love means.

Such devotion to each other, over the decades, can never be surpassed.

The story encompassed all the highs and lows, all the fears and celebrations.

If only mother nature didn't have to end this story so tragically.

Vaya Con Dios

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

True love transcends all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

How can two people love one another like these two....and not want to have babies together?

In 1967 I was drafted into the military. After my Advanced Infantry Training (AIT) I had orders to be shipped out to Vietnam. I was home for about 3 weeks before I was schedule to fly over to Vietnam. My older sister was fearful that I might get killed in the war. She approached me with the ideal of getting her pregnant with my child so if worth came to worth and I was killed that a part of me would still be able to carry on. I didn't know what to think. Her logic was thought-out and impeccable. If I didn't make it a piece of me would still be in the family. Of course, the family didn't know anything about this, and Jo Jo's plan would be to tell everyone that this guy she went out with got her pregnant and she didn't love him, but she would not have an abortion and raise the child alone.

So, our first time being together was in a mountain community outside of Los Angeles. We were both apprehensive, scared, and nervous when we went to our room after dinner to get READY to mate. When she walked out of the bathroom wearing a white sexy teddy, I lost all inhibitions. She wasn't my sister but a very sexy beautiful woman who wanted my baby. I knew the reasons why she wanted my baby, but it really came down to this primordial instinct to breed. We both wanted to make sure that the blood line would be carried forward and by my giving Jo Jo my baby the blood line would continue.

We were brother and sister when we drove up that mountain, but we left as lovers.

I was blessed to come home after the war. I came home to my beautiful sister and our beautiful son. Jo Jo went on to give me two beautiful daughters and two more sons. We moved from Los Angeles to Mexico. I love Jo Jo more than life itself and couldn't imagine not having babies with her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous