All Comments on 'Taboo! Lesbian Teen's Mom-Lust'

by Roxanne Appleby

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
jimwilshow1jimwilshow1over 18 years ago
very well written

I rather enjoyed your story. I was suprised that despite the lenght of the story, your words kept my attention and I rather enjoyed the all know third person narrative. I found myself charmed by the eroticism of it rather than the naughty forbidden taboo. I thought it painted a wonderful imagery of the line that love/lust sex tension so beautifully. I hope to read more.

kbatekbateover 18 years ago
It wasn't that long,

but it kept my interest throughout, didn't overdo things and avoided the cliched writing normally found in the lesbian genre. The Taboo topic was dealt with quite nicely and I had no problems with the writing other than a few nitpicks, (a hundred or so. *smile*)

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Blood-poundingly erotic!

The perfect Lit story – not a single false note. It builds on Roxanne's trademarks of very explicit sex, blood-poundingly erotic scenarios, and fully developed characters with warm feelings and sweet interactions. But - she has really hit her stride with this one. Well done, Roxanne!

I also enjoyed the lengthy "no-sex" fantasy of the first one-third of the story, which sets up the "almost nothing but sex" remainder.

Finally, I found the "device" by which the incest is allowed to happen and yet still allow a happy ending to be effective. Given that these are 3-D characters and not cardboard porn cutouts, a happy ending is a neat trick in an incest story. Especially since the "shame" or "forbidden" aspects of the act are not washed away in a sea of rationalizations: These girls are doing something very WRONG and feel it – but do it anyway!

regrabbit2004regrabbit2004over 18 years ago
Nice story

This is a very well written story, with enough intrigue to keep me hooked in finding out how it was going to turn out. Please keep writing along this line as you've made a fan here.

Your Fan,

Gerald Jennings

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wonderful and erotic !

I loved the story - erotic warm and well written. The narrative is the only voice for this to have been written. It's very good. The story's length - at first intimidating - was no issue as the story unfolded the pages flew by. Thank you for a sensitive and highly erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Truly erotic with a nice intimate touch.

Some of the descriptive bits were a bit too long, but that's my stuff; I was anxious to get to the sex.

Truly a lovely story. I shall now go back to your story list and read some more

Peter

HoldenMcCrankHoldenMcCrankabout 18 years ago
Thank you

I truely enjoyed your story. Thank you for sharing it. I look forward to reading more of your work.

Holden McCrank

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
did it agauin

adding to my masterpiece comments on previous story, your writing is superb. i liked the other one a bit more. not because of any feelings asbout the incest. i could never have any kind of sexual arousal about my grown girls, but i would have fucked my mother without hesitastion, if she hadnt of ben such a bitch. loking forward now to readin your otrher stories.

HHubbyHHubbyabout 18 years ago
incredibel!

When I first started to read the story I saw 9 pages & thought oh no it'll be boring but nothing could be further from the truth. I have read a lot of erotica over the years but without any doubt this would have to be the best written, believable & erotic story I have ever read. The way the characters & the scenes are introduced is superb. You now have a new fan. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
From start to finish,

thouroughly satisfying!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Unspeakably Brilliant

Words can't express how much I love your Susan Smith stories. I wish you would write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Quite Extraordinary

Completely believable and well done. I love your stories

starsignstarsignover 16 years ago
wow

the wonder the sheer essence was captured like a stream of total awareness

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
funnel it

Fuck you're a stupid cunt. This "story" was terrible. I feel like I want to funnel battery acid into your rectum followed by a pound of salt. Please go to hell where you belong, you subhuman waste of flesh.

PeliosPeliosover 16 years ago
Excellent Story Telling

And that is really what it is all about!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Rising above genre

You "Created Art" as only the true artist/writer can do! What was demonstrated was superior writing talent and technique. Everything from the voice, plotting, creation of strong characters and superb tale-spinning indicated that your talent is greater than the genre.

I feel sorry for the gentleman who was so scathingly contemptuous of your work. The poor fella obviously has such a thick neck that he has starved his brain into the size of a thimble and like the rest of us still is capable of using only 10% of its capacity. He needs to confine himself to reading only rip and snort stories filled with full fledged description of no more than sex and he will be happier and better satisfied. Finely crafted art is far to much for him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
i think funnel is disturbed!

I loved this story for many reasons, not least the use of metaphor which at times was in danger of overloading but then teetered back into the green dial section. The day of incest was a nice device to allow concentrated sex. As for battery acid up your arse as that reader(?) suggests, there is a phrase that 'when you have one finger pointing forward at someone, there are three pointing back', so I hope the acid experience really hurts that rude, ignorant person's rectum!!! Thanks for a long story that completely distracted me from work. Sof xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I Love Your Writing

I had read this story over a year ago and then "lost" it, because I had not put it in my favorites...I was strolling throught different authors favorites tonight when I "found" it again! Oh Happy Day! This is one the best stories on Literotica! Thank you Ms. Appleby!! Excellent writing!

I feel very sorry for the "Funnel" man. It sounds like perhaps his mommy gave him too many pleasurable enemas and he felt very guilty and now lashes out at women. I hope he finds a good therapist....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I Love Your Writing

I had read this story over a year ago and then "lost" it, because I had not put it in my favorites...I was strolling throught different authors favorites tonight when I "found" it again! Oh Happy Day! This is one the best stories on Literotica! Thank you Ms. Appleby!! Excellent writing!

I feel very sorry for the "Funnel" man. It sounds like perhaps his mommy gave him too many pleasurable enemas and he felt very guilty and now lashes out at women. I hope he finds a good therapist....

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
one into three can go

love the writing of your story. lesbian teen's mom lust.

excellent writing and a fantastic story. do keep writing

I am sure you have lots more to write about.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 14 years ago
:)

If one can allow himself to disregard the theme, the writing is itself excellent. Adding to it that tease of the thrice forbidden fruit of lesbian, parental, incest I could not stop reading.

I have to admit I enjoyed it umm, several times. ;)

Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
words cant say enough.

a fantastic & moving story. it hits you like a train.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
THE BEST STORY I'VE EVERY READ

the world needs more wrighters like you n more people like susan you are a truly very gifted wrighter

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
THE BEST

THE BEST AND EXTRA ORDINARY >>> SUPERB

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
perfect

if any one can create a perfect setting for lesbian seductions, its you, roxanne...the most perfect lesbian writing ...encore...ravie

HestomiHestomiover 13 years ago
Excellence.

This story exudes it. You've done a magnificent job at writing a story about a mother and a daughter, and your epilogue was a nice touch in that most end it on a note that buzzes the high that erotic stories end with. Yours kept on that, and was pleasant. Definitely keep at writing, and I think you have the talent to do themed erotica, too. I hope to see more from you.

MartinimanMartinimanover 12 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

This story is HOT! 🔥🔥🔥

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well written.

We have something very special in this work. I'd really like to see this expanded into a novel. I believe it would work well. The writer has created a real world with a detailed building of personalities and story. This is rare in erotic story telling.

I mostly enjoy the creation of the players and their thinking in an erotic telling. It is not unlike the buildup of making love. Sometimes the quick direct story of getting naked and effing hard and fast is needed by all readers. However, that is not what I prefer to read. I thoughly enjoyed this well designed, well thought out story. I could see in my minds eye what you were describing. That is the real purpose of reading, to be able to See what the words convey. That's the real goal of a really good writer.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Brilliant

A superb story which had me totally enthral led - well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A most engaging story

A most engaging story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
loving taboo

at times the inner thoughts of each character acted like throwing iced water on an aroused pussy - ie reducing the eroiticism, but when through to the intense sex then it was lovingly erotic and naughty exploration of the taboo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This is one of the best!

Thank you for writing this story. I enjoyed the characters, the build up, and the passion you expressed without going over the top. It does beg the question, "What about some of the daughter's lesbian affairs in her married years?". Also wouldn't mind a story about the husband and daughter! You left me wanting MORE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Rules are rules

I so wanted them to say 'fuck' to the rules and the story to continue with Joyce and Kara sharing lovers. Also I wanted to know more of Joyce now she is 'free'.

foxyfowlerfoxyfowlerabout 4 years ago
perfect

That was a very moving loving story that I have just read and I say stuff what anyone says go with your heart love whoever takes your heart and makes you feel on cloud nine thank you for this story. Roxanne Apply. xx

AlohaSheilaAlohaSheilaover 2 years ago

A wonderful piece of writing that incorporates so many wonderful themes - the most prevalent and primary among those themes is love. This provides a wonderful journey through a number of well timed and we'll described scenes. Older-younger desire, passion among contemporaries, and incestuous love are all well played out in this tale. I enjoyed it immensely! Well done, Roxanne, thank you for the brief escape into the lives of your characters.

LeneBLeneBabout 2 years ago

So hot..absolutely love the the seduction..it had me sopping wet, love it, thank you..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thank you for letting me escape into the world of Susan, l was spellbound and could not stop reading. You have a gift Roxanne,

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Absolutely wonderful!! The intimate seduction of Susan and Joyce and finally the loving intimacy of Joyce and Kara made it a fabulously sexy threesome into twosome and into just sapphic love between all of them. Loved it, absolutely loved it!! Well done in every aspect.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous