Tabootopia - A Nation of Incest Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly smiled and bounced. "They called me cute and sexy," and then stopped and turned serious, "but I am not doing anything dirty."

Tammie slapped her hands together. "Oh it's on!"

Frizzy and Blondie knocked on the open door.

"We'll just get your bags on the train?" asked Blondie.

"Yes, please," said Regina, feeling slightly anxious and nervous about her departure, her hunched over posture showing her discomfort.

"Hey, look." Daniel scrolled down. "Our friends from Our Haven left messages on the comments section."

Vivian 'Vivi' Keentucker, also known as KittenCuddler: "OMG, sooooooo glad you made it! coolzees! I'm SOOOOOO happy you did it! I WUV ALL of you, especially my best-best-best friend, Genie-Baby! See ya soon! Millions of kitten kisses! :D."

Soyo Banks and her apt screen name, Soyo4cock: "Yo, yo, wassup? My top bitch made it to the big show! Congrats to all of you and my family say hey. Regina, you know I'm going to visit and get me some of that big city cock. Buy the lube, best bitch. XOXOXO. Lova ya."

Brian, Farmstud: "That's what I'm talking about! Daniel and Björn, making it, my boys are in! Now I KNOW you two going to kill it in NBU. Congrats! Also props to Daniel's girl Kelly and my two sexy lesbians, Regina and Tammie. You KNOW I wack it to my Regina and Tammie movies! Peace!"

Former principal of Kay Parker High School and current superintendent of the Our Haven school district, 'Super' Sanchez: "I am so very proud of you all, my former students, my children! Even Kelly Vanderbosch, who went to Rachel Steele High, is now considered as my child because, now, I oversee both Our Haven schools. Kay and Ray, they are now sisters! To the faculty at NBU, I can proudly state that both Daniel and Björn are grade-A perverts. They will be assets to you. Tammie Kwon, she is a special performer, a true original, and I'm proud to say I have nurtured her through her development. Lastly, one of my more favourite children, Regina Cestin. When I met her, she was but a shy little flower. Now, she is a daring, powerful... Venus! I have never seen a student grow as much as she has, physically and emotionally, and I am more than proud to give her, my child, to her new caregivers... And don't forget the place where you can purchase all the action from Tammie and Regina's high school years: the official Kay Parker High School website! Purchase amateur and professional pieces done by both Tammie and Regina. And, just for this week, to commemorate Tammie and Regina's enrolment into NBU, purchase two Regina and Tammie DVDs and get 'Lick Me Once, Lick Me Twice, Lick My Feet: Tammie's Dominant Weekend' for free! And that's not all! (out of space)"

Current principal of Kay Parker High School, Principal Bolovey: "In my official capacity as Kay Parker High's Principal, I wish you all the best of luck. Well done, my little cum droppers."

Mother of Kelly, Ruth Vanderbosch, getting right to the point: "Well done to my daughter and her friends."

Matthew Cestin, going with his long-time screen name, Oily_Teenage_Girls: "Me and your mother are SO proud of you, Regina. We agree with what Super Sanchez said and we're more than proud of how you've grown. Have fun with your friends and we're all happy for them as well. PS. Your brother is doing great! He loves it here."

Finally, Greg Kwon and his odd screen name, Conan69: "Firstly, congrats to you Tammie and your pals. Tammie, I want you to work out that pussy and be TIGHT for when Polly rematches you! Proud of ya, love ya, Dad. X."

Tammie shut the laptop and left it on the bed. "Okay, enough of that, I'll meet you guys in the lobby." Tammie stood up and quickly went out of the room.

Regina looked at her friends and smiled. "Well... come on, let's go."

"Umm, ahh, okay," said Björn.

"Yes," said Daniel.

"Finally this is all over," said Kelly. "I can't take another nonsexual context-driven situation."

Daniel looked at Kelly with shock in his eyes. "Wow, you actually get it!"

***

The International Lovers of Sex, Style and Sleep walked on the beach's footpath, down to the exit of Eden Resort. As they victoriously took their last few steps, they took a look at the picturesque Eden Resort, watching the gentle tide, the happy kids, the delighted adults, all taking in the joy that is this magical place.

"Ah!" Tammie stretched her arms out and took in that refreshing sea air. "We got to get back here, guys."

The rest nodded and agreed. Regina giggled and put her arm around Tammie's shoulders. "'We'? You really have changed."

Tammie quivered. "Shut up, I'm just showing my respect to these three here." She pointed at Daniel, Björn and Kelly, who were walking in front of her. "You guys earned the right to say you are Tammie's friends." She individually exchanged fist bumps with them, then held Regina's cheek and kissed her for a hard two-seconds. "Mwah."

A flushed Regina smiled and rested her head on Tammie's shoulder.

Daniel and Kelly then cosied up. Björn looked away from all the romance, focusing on the arch which had 'Thanks for Cumming' written on it. He was the first to go in, stepping down a long line of stairs. Following him, the rest of the gang went down the well-lit, large staircase. From the distance they heard a large mechanical hum.

"There's the train!" shouted Björn.

Blondie and Frizzy were by the train doors, waving them over. The train was silver, sleek, and on the side of it was a cartoon image of the Biblical Garden of Eden... with a few changes. Eve was in her full nakedness, nipples and vag hair drawn with explicit detail. To her right was Adam, who had somehow found a gym and an excellent dietist, because he had washboard six-pack abs. And a big dick. The couple were holding hands, using their free hands for mischief: Eve was holding a half-eaten apple, her chin dribbling with the delicious juices, and Adam was stroking his python. Their backdrop was Eden Resort: the beach, the shops, the gym, the hotel, the strip club, and furthest on the right, a soon-to-be-open water park.

"All your bags are in, everything is ready for your departure," said Frizzy.

Björn rushed in. The carriage was empty, stylish, modern, four seats for each table. The train also had lube and condoms stored in the sides of the chairs.

"Yippee!" Björn jumped and bounced on one of the seats.

Daniel and Kelly stepped in next. Daniel high-fived a delighted Björn. Beaming Kelly hugged Björn in a sisterly fashion. Tammie and Regina went in next, hand-in-hand. They got in and engaged in a little teeny 'yay!' party.

Blondie and Frizzy stepped back and waved. The doors closed with a 'choom'. There was a brief pause as the train started powering up, up, up, till it moved, slowly at first, then going faster, faster, and into a nearby tunnel.

"Eeek, I'm scared!" said Kelly. "I've never been on a Tabootopia train... or any train."

"Hush, calm down, Kelly." Daniel was seated next to her and rubbing her hair.

"Ahh, trains are very safe, Kelly," said Björn as the train started zooming forward.

Kelly looked across the aisle, wondering why Björn had taken his own compartment. "Thanks – oh you're jerking off again! Daniel, switch!"

Kelly bumped her cute little butt against Daniel's chest as they traded seats.

She was not amused. "You really can't hold it?"

"I, ah, have so much built up," Björn said with a voice that sounded far too innocent. "And they got, ahh, charger too, and, umm – yes! Wi-Fi! Tack Gud!"

Daniel tried to sneak a peek at Björn's laptop screen. "Anything on Maria and her family?"

"Ah, I'm just on Marco's Facebook page and – oh my gosh, so many pictures. Okay, I'll, ah, be busy!" Björn stood up, took his laptop, and did his jerking in the back of the train.

"At least it's not in front of me," said Kelly.

Tammie, sitting across from Kelly, shook her head. "Public masturbation is something you don't agree with?"

"Yes!"

Tammie shrugged. "I never got any complaints, Tabootopia or not."

The answer to that was obvious. Regina smiled, kissed Tammie's cheek, and stood up. "I'm just going to look around."

"Yeah, babe. Now, Daniel... do you actually have sex with Kelly?"

"Yes!" he said incredulously. "You think we don't have sex!?"

Kelly held her man's arm and pouted at Tammie. "We don't have the kind of 'sex' you're used to, Tammie. Me and Daniel, we make love. We express our feelings of love to each other through a physical act. That's what sex is: love! Expressing L-O-V-E –"

"STOP! RUINING! IT!" shouted Björn.

Regina chuckled. She then went into the accompanying car. She immediately noticed that it was empty, a ghostly feel to the area. Evidence of past passengers still lingered, in the stains and with the litter which was left on the tables. On one of the tables was a used issue of Weekly Incest. Regina grabbed the magazine, flipped through it and skimmed an article titled 'Developing Fetishes: Superhero Moms!'

"SpiderMom is hot," Regina whispered. She put the mag down and kept going forward. Then, from the corner of her eye, she saw it: an outstretched foot. Black shoe, beige pants, resting on a red velvet chair. She looked and looked to make sure it was human.

The human chuckled. "Regina?" It was a man, a man with a smooth low-tempo voice.

Regina dashed forward.

"You."

He looked at her and smiled. "Me again." The suntanned bald man, Neighbour Ned.

They looked at each other, Ned's face glued into a smile, Regina stunned, shocked... and then not so stunned and shocked. Somehow, in a way she can't explain, she expected this.

"Oh, where are my manners? Sit, sit." He adjusted his grey t-shirt, moved his foot and motioned for Regina to sit across from him. She did, a little hesitantly. Before Ned could speak, Regina went into her pocket. She took out a key, placed it on the table and slid it to him.

"This is yours."

"Ah, thank you." He picked it up and examined it. "Did you enjoy my old office?"

"It was... fun." Regina shrugged.

"Teen girls are so hard to please." Ned put the key in his pocket.

A silence as they looked at each other, trying to figure out what the other was thinking.

Ned put his elbows on the table, clasped his hands, unclasped them, and said, "Well... this is the end."

"What do you mean?"

"The end, of your tale."

Regina kept her gaze locked, her eyes asking for a follow-up.

He took a breath. "You'll be happy, they'll be happy. Everyone is going to be happy."

"How do you know?"

"Rules of Tabootopia: No one will ever be unhappy. Have you ever seen any sick people here? Anyone unwell? Everybody, and I do mean everybody, is happy in Tabootopia. That's its purpose."

"...Right." Regina took his vague description with scepticism and salt.

Ned put his palms out and clasped them again. "But you're different, Regina. You question things. You want to know why. That's why I let you see my office: I let you get to see how we bring people here."

"Well... you were right: I did want to know..."

He smiled. "I sensed you were curious, about those outside." Ned's face darkened. "There are people out there, in that other world, waiting to come here, to a place like this."

Regina simply nodded.

Ned pointed behind him. "Them? They all got solid purposes here, in Tabootopia; Tammie with her sex, the boys with their perversions, Kelly with her fashion and her boyfriend, and judging from her growing breasts, a little new plaything, too..."

Regina was unnerved by how much Ned knew. "What, were you –"

"Following? Keeping track? I do it sometimes, old habits."

Regina stared at him, thinking of something to say. When she could think of nothing, she looked out the window, at the black tunnel and at her own reflection.

"You spied on people," she said almost as a whisper. "That's kinda a cool job."

Ned smiled. "Was my job, was. I retired." He sighed deeply. "And all this time, I've been looking, searching, for someone... someone like you. You see, people doing my job... they're rare. How many people you know would enter paradise and then willingly leave to go back to what's out there?"

Regina looked back at Ned, a steely focus in her eyes. "Not a lot," she shrugged, "but someone has to."

Ned looked up, blew a huge sigh, and then looked back at Regina with a smile which expressed an immense amount of relief. He took the key out of his pocket and put it on the table. He put his fingers on the key. "You," he looked at her with a hard and strong stare, "you've always had a vague purpose. Well, truth be told, your purpose is the strongest of them all." He slid the key to her. "One day, Regina, you're going to replace me."

Regina looked at the key and shivered. Suddenly that rusted gold looked so much heavier. She looked at it, looked at it for a long while, and then a light shone down on it, golden, heavenly light.

They'd arrived.

Regina looked to her left, at the train station.

"You have reached your destination," said the intercom.

Regina looked back at the key for a second. She then put her eyes up to look at Ned.

"I'll –"

Ned had vanished.

Regina blinked several times. She looked behind her and to the side. No sign of Ned.

"Hey!" said Tammie. "Come on, Regina."

"Umm, coming." Regina grabbed the key and rushed to her friends. She picked her backpack up and put it on.

Kelly put her backpack on and almost tipped over.

"Hey, careful." Regina held the back of Kelly's bag. "Don't go tripping over anything."

"Uhh... Okay."

Björn held his laptop under his arm, put his pants on, and put the laptop back in his bag. He grumbled. "I, umm, didn't get to cum because of your, umm, love talk."

"Hey, cheer up," said Daniel. "We're going to get Paradise on Blu-Ray, remember?"

Naked Teen Phoebe Cates cheered him right up. "Ahh! Wonderful!"

Tammie rubbed the back of Regina's neck. "Hey, you're holding something."

"This?" Regina looked at the key. "It's... nothing." She put it in her pocket.

"Are you ready?" asked Tammie.

Regina nodded. "Oh yes."

Tammie beamed, cupped Regina's chin, and kissed her.

"Hmm." Tammie licked the saliva off both their lips. "You're all mine, Regina Cestin."

Regina grabbed Tammie's hand and squeezed. Daniel did the same with Kelly, grabbing her hand and squeezing. Björn held his own hands together, not feeling lonely, just anxious. They were all anxious, anxious to see what came next. There was no reminiscing from any of the 5, each knowing what Tabootopia is about, the place no longer a mystery, it simply their home. And before them, just a few seconds away, was the hub of that home. The capital city. God burned it down because he wanted to punish the sinners. The sinners told him to go fuck himself and they went and built it again: New Babylon.

The group took a collective sigh. The doors opened. They looked at each other. They were ready.

"Umm, come on." Björn grabbed Regina's and Daniel's backpacks and pushed them on. "I got lots of jerking off to do."

Regina, Tammie, Kelly and Daniel smiled and nudged aside so Björn could stand in line with them. They all stood together, and all at once, they pushed their feet forward and went into the shining light...

The End

1...67891011