Tabootopia - A Nation of Incest Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Birdie swerved around the happy family topic and went for the jugular, a question that the perverts wanted asked.

"So, since you're really, really close with your son, has he seen you naked?"

"Like I did a strip dance for him?"

"Uhh, yeah, that."

"I was kidding."

"Oh."

"I'm only teasing you." Mindy reached over and squeezed Birdie's knee. "I know what you're asking: casual nudity, right? Well, I didn't go around topless in the house and put these in his face." She pointed at her tits. "But yeah, he's seen my nipples, my vag and butt. He's seen a lot of me on vacations –"

"Yes, yes!" said Birdie. "Now we're finally to the bit!"

"The bit? Oh, the DVD, gotcha. Time to pay the bills." Mindy smiled and winked at the camera.

Birdie looked into the camera. "That's right! Right now we're going to show you a clip from Mindy Toyboucer's appraisal video, which is going on general release this Friday! Want to explain it?"

"So we went to Florida for vacation, me, Toby, Gerald. Now, me on the beach, that's a wild mix. Two words: topless. Wait, that's one word? Never mind. I'd be bottomless if the public beaches allowed it, but I'm not such a nudist that I want to go to a nude beach, you know? But anyway, as I've gotten, umm, more mature, I've changed my views on, you know, beachwear. I used to wear lots of trendy bikinis, but now I just want to, you know, walk around naked!" She flicked her hair and tilted her head to the left, a dreamy gaze in her eyes. "Free, with the wind blowing against every part of me. That's why I love the beach here. They let you do anything here – even sex! So, anyway, I'm rambling, I'll you watch this clip."

"Want to set it up?"

"Oh, be surprised!"

"Roll it!"

A large flat screen was wheeled out onto the strip club stage. It was turned on and the viewers saw the interior of a hotel room. Unlike the hidden footage the Inter-Lovers had seen a day earlier, this footage was modern and of the best quality: 1080i HD, the vivid colours just pouring out of the screen. The hotel room itself had grey wallpaper, a brown door and a white-sheeted king-sized bed.

The door opened and the first to walk in was a blonde teen with spiky hair: Toby. He was 5'7, shirtless, his chest hairless, wearing board shorts and carrying two bags. He put the bags down and sat on the bed. His mom followed in, wearing a midriff-exposing white tank top with floral bikini bottoms. She took the tank top off and playfully threw it in her son's face.

"Oh, Mom!" Toby threw it to the side, his voice high and pitchy.

"Sniff it, Son," she said with a chuckle, her colourful bikini top covering her heaving breasts. "Uoo!" Her eyes grew wide when she felt a hard slap on her bottom. Mindy turned and said, "Gerald!"

Gerald was an atypical dom male: 6'5, 230lbs, in shorts and shirtless. His body was cut, light muscle definition on his arms, chest and thighs. Handsome too, with short wavy dark hair, his light brown skin alluding to his Italian heritage.

"Come on, babe," he said with a deep voice. Gerald kicked the bathroom door open, put his arms around Mindy's midsection and dragged her into the bathroom. Cut to the chic bathroom: it had dark blue tiles on the walls and floor and a spacious shower area at the far end. Mindy and Gerald wasted no time when starting the fun, stripping on their way to the glass-encased shower. Gerald's thick 9 inches came into view, as well as Mindy's big boobs and surprisingly un-groomed bush. When inside the shower, he stood behind her, raised his large arms and turned the faucet on. She turned around, he lowered his head and they began to kiss loudly, fervent passion flowing down, up and within them.

The timestamp started at 8:09am. The video fast-forwarded and showed the couple fucking through the minutes. At 8:23am, Toby fell asleep on the hotel bed. While he slept, his mom and Gerald kept going at it, going into different positions: him behind her, her against the wall, him holding her up, them on the floor with her riding him, her sucking him while on her knees, a standing 69, and an on-the-floor 69. At 12:30pm, the couple noticed that the bathroom had a chair. They put that inside the rectangle shower area and she rode him while he sat, switching between reverse cowgirl and traditional cowgirl. At 2:23pm, they'd gone back to standing and were doing something that made all their previous sex acts look tame in comparison: they were using the shower to clean their bodies.

Mindy and Gerald stood side-by-side as they rubbed soap on themselves. Gerald focused on his cock, stroking it slow and easy.

Mindy noticed. "Hey, show off!" She gave him a butt bump.

"You could help, babe."

Mindy smiled and put both hands on his piece. "Oh like this, baby!" she said in her best porn star voice.

2:25pm: a little box in the corner of the screen showed the bedroom. Toby had woken up. In his groggy state, he stood up, shuffled to the bathroom, turned the doorknob and...

"Oh yeah, baby, look at me stroke it, yeah, you love it when I stroke your big fat – Toby!"

Toby did a double-take and then jumped behind the door.

"I'm sorry, Mom."

Mindy let go of Gerald's cock. She blushed. "Sorry, Toby! You must have thought we were out..."

"Yeah," Toby said while looking at the floor. "Sorry, I'll wait for you guys to be... yeah."

Before Toby closed the door, Mindy shouted, "Wait, hold on, Toby: Does this place charge for hot water?"

"Uhh." He looked around the room. He spotted a chart. "Yeah, they do. By the hour."

"Fuck!" shouted Mindy. "Fuck, fuck, oh, uhh, Toby, come take your shower now."

"You're kidding me, Mom."

"Does it sound like I'm kidding? Get in here, now! Come on!"

Mindy grabbed the soap and hurriedly cleansed herself. "Where's the shampoo? Where's the conditioner? Fuck."

"Relax, babe," said Gerald. "We'll pay."

Mindy's watch-every-dime upbringing was not allowing her to relax. "Just shut up and shower!" She sniffed him. "Fuck, you smell like my cum and your cum! Hurry up and get clean!"

Toby stepped into the chaos, timid and shy over the fact he was seeing his naked, soapy mother. He got right next to the shower and froze. Mom was naked. Mom was naked. Her body was there. All of it. She was not wearing clothes. She had no clothes on. She had no clothes on and was naked. He was stuck in a loop.

Mindy looked at her entranced son. She knocked on the glass. "Hello? Earth to Toby?" She grabbed her wet breasts. "These, these are tits, and this?" She parted her legs and showed her vagina. "This is my fuzzy – my pussy. Okay? Now get the fuck in here, I'm not kidding around."

"Yes, Mom." Toby took his shorts off and walked in with his hands over his cock, the hard and hot water pressure making him yelp. Thankfully, his mom and Gerald didn't hear him, they too concerned with rubbing ejaculate off themselves.

Toby stood next to Gerald. Toby was used to this sight, having showered with Gerald after gym visits. What Toby was not used to was seeing what his mom had to offer. His mom was wet, naked, sweaty, dripping with lady liquids – oh, and she was hot, and therefore making Toby's penis go erect. Awkward~.

Mindy and Gerald soaped themselves up. A minute later and Toby got the courage to put his arm out, brush past Gerald's back and grab a bar of soap. He washed his chest while keeping his right hand on his cock.

Mindy spotted her son and groaned. "Jeez, Toby, get your cock out!"

Toby froze. "Come on, Mom."

"Toby, I've taught you better than that. Come on, body confidence, let it just hang, go on."

Gerald swiftly brushed his hand against Toby's concealing arm. "Oops, oh, look, your cock is out." He chuckled. "Come on, seriously, we've showered after sports."

Toby's voice was lower than usual. "Yeah, I know, but that's us guys, that's okay, I mean, like... Mom."

Mindy paused while soaping herself up. She couldn't believe what she'd heard. She turned and stood next to Gerald, her hands on her hips as she looked at her son. "And what's so wrong about seeing me naked?"

"I-I, is it not... wrong?" he said as small trickles of soapy water went down his mother's glorious melon-sized breasts.

"What? No! Toby, look at me. Come on, no kidding, look at me."

Permission to look made it easier to gawp at his mother's Playboy-worthy figure.

And with the water roaring down on her and her body gleaming under the afternoon sun, Mindy said, "Be honest, Toby: are my tits giving you an erection?"

She didn't need to wait for a response: one look down made the answer clear.

"I, ugh, fuck, yes," he said.

"Well... duh!? You're a boy, and I got great tits." She did a little jiggle and a silent 'woo' to celebrate. "What you're feeling is a normal human reaction!" She cupped her hands to her mouth and repeated: "A normal human reaction!"

He blushed. "Mom, it's just... you're my mom"

"What? You think having your cock out will mean it will go inside one of my holes?"

Toby put his hands over his cock, as if to protect it. "Oh, Mom, that's gross!"

She put her hands up. "Who taught you nudity is wrong? My mom showered with me and my brothers because she had to. You've seen pictures of your grandma when she was my age; hot, wasn't she? Do you think my brothers got hard when looking at her? Of course they did! They jerked off in the shower when they saw mama's knockers!"

"To you as well," said Gerald.

"To me as well," she said with a proud nod. "It's what boys do: they're chimps with constant hard-ons. So what you got hard over me? So what? It's normal..." She looked to correct herself. "It's our normal. My boobs are a stimulant, you know, you're hard right now because I'm, well, hot. You getting all stiff over me has nothing to do with me being your mother, you know that, you know it's something you can't help."

For Toby, it all clicked into place. "Oh... yeah, okay. Thanks, Mom." He put his hands down and rubbed soap over his nether regions.

Gerald slapped Toby's back. A 'hey-well-done-on-getting-over-your-mom's-hotness' slap on the back. Toby smiled.

There was two minutes of silence as the family focused on their own bodies.

"Hey, you know those rap music videos?" said Mindy.

"Hmm, yeah," said Gerald.

"I do, Mom," said Toby.

"You know those women in those videos?" asked Mindy.

"Yeah, they're hot." Gerald gave a big smile and nudged Toby.

"Yeah, real hot," replied Toby.

"Well..." With her back to her son, Mindy turned her head... and a devilish grin appeared on her face. Mindy stood still, and with an almost magical power, she got her butt to... dance!

"Did you know I could do a booty shake, Son!?"

Toby looked and had all the breath escape from his mouth: his 40-something suburban white mom was booty popping. Toby could hardly believe that his own mother had such perfect control of her butt muscles, making them dance, shake, jiggle, shimmy – oh: he just got a blood red hard-on. From his mom.

Gerald grinned. "Shake it, baby, shake it!" He slapped Mindy's powerful butt, the hard wet smack reverberating around the room. That only made it harder for Toby.

Mindy was laughing hysterically. She went into Gerald's arms and he hugged her, her face in his hairy chest and his hands on her butt.

Though he didn't want to, Toby found his hand going to his instrument. He couldn't jerk it in front of his mom, even if she was the one who caused him this discomfort.

"Mom... may I be excused?"

"Hmm? Do you want to jerk off, Toto?"

"Yeah, Mom," he said while fidgeting with his hands.

She smiled. "Go on, have a treat, hump a pillow."

"Mom," he said with a red face. "I haven't humped a pillow since I was... and you don't need to let Gerald know."

"Why not? He should know your little foibles."

"Pillow humping? Nice." Gerald gave Toby a fist bump. "I used to fuck the bed. Not as in fuck women on the bed: I'd hump a bed, like literally have sex with the bed."

"Of course you would, at that size." Mindy grabbed Gerald's cock.

"Oh, baby." Gerald's hands squeezed Mindy's butt cheeks.

"Okay, I'll be... yeah." Toby dashed out of the bathroom. He then rushed into the bedroom, found a pillow, and laid on top of it. Toby got his hands and knees in position, slid his privates on the soft velvet, and within seconds he was sputtering all over the duvet covers. Right at the same time, inside the shower, Mindy jerked Gerald's cock and shot his load right onto the shower wall, the resulting impact a loud 'dun'.

In synchronization, the three of them said, "Ah!"

Fade to black.

The people in the club clapped. "Bravo, bravo!"

"That was so amazing," said Birdie.

"Yeah, that was nice, you know, being naked with my man and my son. It's really about... the intimacy, you know? The feeling of having nothing between us, no clothing, no secrets, you know?"

"Being open and free, right?"

Mindy clicked her fingers. "Right! You get it. Some guys just don't. They're all, like (adopts deep male voice) 'Do you like your son's cock? Hurr-hurr.' I'm all, like, 'Uhh, you guys don't get it at all.'"

Birdie looked for a way to divert the conversation, so as to not offend the incest fanbase. "We got another clip, want to see?"

"Sure, less work for me."

The attention of the room went back to the big screen. An interior of a house was shown. The sun was coming down on this stylish, wide open living area. A TV was on the far end, shelves between it, couches on the sides. A king-sized mattress was on the floor. Gerald was lain out on the mattress, on his front, all stretched out and fully naked. Sitting on his back was Mindy. Apart from the band in her hair, she too was fully naked. She had a bowl of oil to her left, put her hands in it, and rubbed the oil on her man's back.

"Ohhhhh baby, that's so awesome," he said while in a dreamy haze.

"Yeah, enjoy it, you're never getting this again." Mindy rubbed her man's large shoulders.

"Jets beat Bears."

"I don't need you reminding me!" She dug her hands into his shoulder blades.

"Bet's a bet, babe," he said with a content smile.

"Yeah, yeah." Mindy sighed, gave a little smile, and rubbed her hands into Gerald's back, the hot oil seeping right into his skin.

While Mindy went hard on her man's thick and manly back muscles, the front door opened.

"Mom, I'm home – Oh Mom what the fuck is this!?" Toby used his backpack to cover his face.

"I lost a bet," she said with a very calm and measured tone.

Toby was instantly covered in sweat, and his shorts did nothing to hide his true feelings.

"In the fucking living room? Why are you not in the bedroom?"

Mindy looked at him with a plain expression. "And get my bed all dirty with these oils? No thanks."

Toby squinted, shifted his head to the side and looked, just to make sure: yep, even while squinting and her being blurry, he could tell she was naked. He looked back at his backpack.

"Why are you naked?" he asked timidly.

"You think I want my clothes to get dirty? Dry cleaning is not free."

She was foolproof. Toby had no comeback.

Gerald snickered silently. He tapped on Mindy's thigh and pointed at Toby's boner.

Mindy held in her giggles. She'd just got another devilish idea. She took a breath and did her best 'mummy' voice.

"Toby? Son? Toto? Are you upset, dear?"

Her concern made him feel guilty for his outburst – yes, him, guilty over the fact that his mother decided to be naked in the living room.

"No, Mom, I was just surprised that you'd, you know, be naked and that."

"Son, let me see you, I want to see you're okay. It's okay, you can show me your face."

Toby moved his backpack aside. "Really, Mom?" He squinted and saw a blurry outline of his nude mummy and her naked man.

"Son, come on, just let me see your face, let me see that you're fine."

He opened his eyes and looked right at her. Then, not a millisecond later...

"Want to be next!?" She rubbed the oil on her tits and flapped her tongue around her lips. "Uhh, baby! Come on, you've been a good boy, come on, come on, baby! Let Mummy oil you up!"

"MOM!" Toby tossed his bag down and dashed into his room.

Mindy giggled hysterically. Gerald chuckled.

"God, you're so bad, baby," he said.

"Oh, I know, I know... but I just couldn't help myself." She shrugged.

"You know he's jerking off."

"Oh shoot." She raised her voice and addressed her son. "Toby! Toby! If you're gonna jerk off, use the tissues I put in the closet!"

"Shut up, Mom!"

Then, not two seconds later, Toby's door opened. He rushed to the adjacent closet, took the tissues, and then went back into his room.

Mindy then remembered something else. "Toby! Toby! Use the magazine which has that Desperate Housewife on the cover: I'm going to throw that one out because it's old and sticky!"

"Fuck! Shut up, Mom! I'm trying to jerk –...okay, Mom..."

Mindy shook her head. "Teenagers."

Gerald grinned. "So, while he's having his fun..." He turned himself over and instantly had Mindy leap up. She looked down and saw her man's gleaming, hard, red cock. Mindy looked at it like a little girl who'd just found a box of sweets. She licked her lips, lowered herself down and used the slickness of the oil to let the cock slide right in. She put her hands on his hard, slippery chest and hummed loudly.

"Oh fuck me so hard –" She paused to go back into Mom Mode. "Toby, don't leave your room, okay?"

"Okay," he said while in a much better mood, having just used Teri Hatcher's breasts as target practice.

Mindy went back to her man. "Oh fuck me so hard, fuck me."

Gerald nodded, put one hand on her hip and put his other on the back of her head. With effortless ease he pulled her down and kissed her lips. As their lips were locked, she swivelled her hips.

"Oh baby." She tore the band from her hair and let her blonde locks flow. Mindy proceeded to ride Gerald for a good, long while, Mindy's yoga classes having improved her staying power.

On screen, the couple's actions were relegated to the picture-in-picture on the bottom left corner. The main shot was on Toby's room. He was naked and reclining on his spinning chair, content with the finish, using the tissues to wipe away the white mess. As he did, he saw something quite... peculiar. He looked down and saw, to his amazement, that his piece was not deflated, not down, but going up. Way up.

Another load was building.

Unfathomable, he thought, because he knew, as a veteran masturbator, that ejaculation is always followed by a sense of closure. Like the credits in a movie, the finish is always the finish. Sure, sometimes you'd get a short one-minute post-credits scene (a Nick Fury, as he called it) but that was just a quick 'uhh' after the 'UHH'. This was not that. This was a full-blown pop-another-in-the-player-because-I-want-more boner.

Toby grabbed himself and tugged to confirm. Yep, hard again, naturally. But, instead of thinking about what was going on (which is a difficult task for any erect male) he just shrugged off this anomaly and looked for a way to soothe his encore. He went with the FHM on his desk, picked up the tattered magazine, and then decided to let it retire with dignity. More cum on Teri's face would only cheapen her beautiful glow. Toby opened his drawer to see what he had in reserve. He flipped through his magazines and settled on one he'd not jerked to in a while: March 2003 FHM, the Baywatch Blowout issue. He'd used his savings to buy this one on eBay, and for all the releases it had given him, it was well worth the shipping and handling.

Toby took it out, got to the bikini pages, and held the top of the magazine with his left hand. He jerked off with his right hand and skilfully used his left fingers to flip through the pages. He settled his focus on Pamela Anderson. Whilst jerking to Pam, Toby thought about something which he'd never really thought about before: the fact that Pamela has sons. Here she was, Pamela Anderson, sexy, hot, still making money with her body, and yet she had sons at home while she did all this. Were they okay with all those commercials, bikini shoots and sex tapes? What happens if one of them is alone at home and Baywatch is on? Do they... watch? Do they watch the iconic and defining beauty of the '90s skip down the beach in her tight one-piece? Do they get turned on by it? Well, that's what the purpose of the show is: jerking off. It'd make sense that those boys would get hard when watching Baywatch, watching Nicole Eggert, Yasmine Bleeth. Their mom.