Tabootopia - A Nation of Incest Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me? A cunt?" Tammie grinned. She rubbed her index finger on Regina's chin. The two hummed and giggled before placing their lips together and exchanging burning hot saliva.

Lobicky looked on with a blank stare. "Whoa, heavy... I don't think I can kiss like that. Yo, emotions, wassup, woot-woot... yeah."

"Oh stop, you're a gorgeous young lady." Diana poked at Lobicky's springy lips.

"Oh stop, come on, Mom – I mean Di-Dy, Diana, yeah, my female boss, my female boss..."

Diana and Lobicky got over the awkward mishap and got to chitchatting, Regina and Tammie continuing to make soft lesbian love, Sian just there, naked and small. Then a knock-knock on the door. Lobicky opened it and in walked Kames, naked and having all the presence of a takeout pizza.

"There." Diana pointed at the bench. Kames laid himself out, erect and ready to go. "And you watch this," she pointed at her son, "and learn."

Diana grabbed the cock, stood over it, waited, waited, and then lowered her vagina down onto the piece, gritting her teeth as it got inside her.

"Yeah, you like that?" she said to her son. "Like seeing your momma get naked, don't you?"

He nodded.

"Like seeing me all naked and taking cock? You little pervert! I can see you getting hard."

He responded with a more eager nod. Sian could smell his mother's breath: it was warm and smelt like coal.

"Like jerking off to me, don't ya? Huh?" Diana lightly shoved her son's shoulder. "Gotten shy now? You weren't so shy when you were cumming all over my face, were you? Were you?!" She shoved his shoulder. "Look at me and answer! Speak!"

"N-no, Mom, I'm sorry."

"For what?" she said as she held her tits and growled.

"For... for."

Diana cupped her tits. "Sorry, can you speak up? Can you be louder? I said be louder."

"For-for."

"Say it!" she shoved him.

Sian stumbled, stood straight and looked at the ground. "For being a dirty little boy. For being a dirty little boy."

Diana grinned. "Now go on, masturbate, go on, masturbate to your mother, watch her get this cock, watch me get this – look at me when I talk to you!" She poked his chest with her forefinger.

Regina and Tammie seemed slightly concerned.

"Isn't she being too mean?" Regina asked Lobicky.

"Hmm?" Lobicky looked away from her nails. "That? That's just them playing. You should see her when she's really ticked off – oh, I know: Hey, Dy-Di, Sian bit my butt."

Diana looked over at Lobicky and then back at her son, looking at him with real fire in her eyes. "You bit her butt? You bit into her butt!?" Wham, a fist from Diana to Sian's chest.

Sian groaned. "I'm sorry, Mother."

Lobicky nodded. "Now we're talking."

Diana put her hands on her hips and gyrated on the cock. She was doing the classic 'Listen here, Mister' look, but with her own added touches: naked and with a 9-inch cock inside her. This girth and size was nothing to her, Diana having trained for this kind of strenuous exercise, not letting a single sweat drop go down her toned frame.

Diana turned from her son, looking with icy eyes at... "Tamara Kwon."

Tammie turned her eyes to Diana. "...Yes."

She extended her thumb and pointed to herself. "I'm a Sex Expert."

Tammie stopped her diddling and watched. "Yes, ma'am."

Diana turned to her son. "See, now that's respect – Sian! Are you ejaculating already!? Where is your discipline?" She bounced on the cock to show her displeasure. "That's it, Sian, march down right here! Right now, mister! Put your little kisser right next to mine; look right at me while I have my sex. I said move!" She grabbed his arm and pulled him closer. "Right, just for that I'm going for super long sex. Now watch your mother take cock, go on, look at me, boy, watch your mother take cock!"

He nodded and stood with his arms by his side. "It... It hurts."

"Yes, I know your little pecker is hurting. But you're not going to touch it, even when I do this." She placed her fingers on her nipples and softly pinched them. "Now shut up and take your punishment like a man, you perverted little boy!"

***

Daniel and Björn were on the beach, lounging around in their underwear, Daniel in his dark-blue war-torn briefs and Björn in his InuYasha boxers (hotel key in boxer pockets). They'd found a nice spot underneath some large umbrellas and parked themselves there, on the sand. The boys had a great view, watching as a plethora of gorgeous women walked by, all with features that dazzled and amazed: beautiful faces, pert breasts, firm and juicy butts, tremendous figures, many of these women accompanied by someone who was not allowed to look at them in that way: their sons. For Daniel and Björn, the pleasure came when they saw the snapshots, the little images that crystallized the fetish, like when the perfectly pert B-cup Vietnamese mom stripped to just her thong, and her own son couldn't help but take a cheeky glance at his mother's cute little tits and round bare buttocks. He couldn't quit staring at his mom, his mom, his mom...

What was more shocking? That the stunning and sexy lady is your mother, or that your mother is a stunning and sexy lady? These were the questions that were posed to the sons on the beach. Hard questions indeed; Heck, what do you do if your mom looks like a Sports Illustrated model? Actually, most in that situation just admit their mother is a very attractive woman and move on with their lives. That's what most sons of supermodels, actresses and general hot women do... but there are some that like to linger on that question. They think, 'Damn, my own mother... is sexy!' Then the friends come over and confirm it. 'Dude, your mom is hot!' Now the 'normal sons', they react with due hostility and say something along the lines of, "Dude, that's my mom. Back off.' They treat their mother's attractiveness as a nuisance, something their male friends like to pester them about. Then there are the other sons, the ones who are actually excited by the confirmation of their mothers' hotness. 'Wow, my mom really is hot – and other people agree!' Yes, confirmation is always nice, especially when it's trusted friends telling you that your mom indeed has a great rack. So now these sons think their moms are hot; what to do from here? Start peeking on Mom in the shower? Start sniffing her thongs? Any good son would not peek because that's wrong, and sniffing undergarments is just downright rude and inconsiderate: you guys are slobbering over some expensive fabric. So when can you see Mom without clothes? Family vacation, of course. That brings us back to Eden Resort.

What Daniel and Björn saw were pervert sons letting their eyes loose, looking at their moms in their unclothed glory 'Oh my gosh, that's what Mom's nipples look like?' Oh yes, happy sons all over the place.

Stop. Interjection time: This was Tabootopia and seeing your mom naked here seemed to be as normal as brushing your teeth – but that's not necessarily true. Many moms in Tabootopia did not have freewheeling incest attitudes; many remained conservative (with their kids, at least) and a lot of them made sure Son did not see Mom's bare boobies. So for these sons, the beach was the place they could see Mom's no-no areas, see her out in the open and free, because the beach has always been the place where women flaunt it if they got it – and oh these mommas had it in spades.

These sons that admired their attractive mothers have been analyzed by Daniel and Björn. They summarised that these sons that had reached Tabootopia were not the kind that ran around the internet screaming ''I wanna fuck mah my mom please help me do it'. A lot of them – most of them as later research would prove – actually did not readily desire sexual contact with their own mothers; rather they took pleasure in knowing their mothers had a sexual side. These sons took pleasure in knowing erotic details about their mothers' lives, like, for example: what kind of underwear she wore, what kind of men she liked, whom she dated, whom she wants to date, and to go even deeper, what kind of sex she likes. These sons liked knowing that their mothers were sexual beings, women who were admired by others – and wanted by others. Enjoying with respect and dignity, the sons with this unique fetish were collectively known as Admirer Boys.

Daniel and Björn spotted an Admirer Boy, one who was of Norwegian origin. This guy was taking real joy in watching other men stop and stare at his sunbathing pixie-like mother. The son really seemed to like it when one man stopped and showered his mother with the following musical compliments.

"Nice ass. Cute butt. Great tits. Hot babe. Magical fairy mother of Asgard I'd like to really-really finger-fuck-ah you~."

The man went on to start a proper conversation with this woman, and thanks to Tabootopia having no social stigma to moms flirting in front of their sons, he succeeded. He took her by the hand and started kissing her. Son looked on eagerly, his happy face showing that he really, really liked it when his mother got exposed like that. He enjoyed seeing his mother in a way he's not supposed to, seeing her be a flirty, attractive, giggly, excited woman. 'Hey, quit staring at my mom... at least say hello. Go on, she's single.'

"I'd like a drink," said a hoarse Daniel, "but I left my money in my bag."

"Ah-ha-ha, I, umm, keep my money in my boxers," Björn dug into his boxers and produced a few notes. He ordered two soft drinks from a nearby attendee. After getting their drinks, they stretched their feet out and relaxed, cold juices in hand and soft sand beneath them.

Daniel then suddenly burst into life. He grabbed Björn's arm and pointed. "Whoa, lookit, lookit: Maria Lucia and her son – and her daughter!"

Maria Lucia was well-known to Björn and Daniel. She worked as a weather girl for TTS (Tabootopia Television Station) but was far more famous for her body than her body of work. She was a shapely 5'5 Brazilian woman with sun-kissed skin, large boobs, small waist, and an ass that just defied gravity. Her backside was like two perfectly round beach balls, just so full of bounce, and Maria knew what her best asset was and made no attempt to hide it, wearing a string thong along with a matching green bikini top.

Accompanying Maria was her son, Marco. This wavy-haired boy wore strawberry Speedos over his smooth lean body. Right next to him was someone who'd only been heard about but not seen – Maria's daughter, Christie. She was a petite little brunette that took after her mother, shapely in all the right regions, her butt shaped like a cute peach, her firm little boobies jiggling out of her pink-hearted bikini.

Daniel and Björn just gawped as they watched the family speak loudly to each other, the boys unable to understand a word any of them were saying. That didn't matter; words were not needed for them to admire Mother and Daughter's amazing bodies.

The family were speaking in rapid Portuguese. Son Marco was pouting. "Mother, I want to start masturbating."

Maria turned her head, her ass cheeks wiggling by her son's crotch. "Didn't you blow a load in the hotel?"

Christie giggled. "Idiot can't hold it in."

Marco flicked his hair and put his free hand on his penis. "You don't understand how many times I have to do this. You think I'm just playing, but it hurts to hold in my urges. If I wasn't as controlled as I am, I'd be cumming now! All over you! All over you!" He shook his fist to illustrate his point.

Christie frowned and slapped her vagina. "You stupid face! You think I can't open my mouth and have men cum all over me whenever I want? I have sexual energy around me all day and all night." She turned her head. "Look, those boys are masturbating to me right now."

Marco looked in the direction of the Inter-Lovers. "Them? They're masturbating to Mama, not to you. I know those kinds of boys." Marco placed a gentle hand on his mother's ample buttocks. "This here is a woman, this is what they like. Look, they're touching themselves even faster now."

Maria turned and slapped her son's hand away. "Hands off!" she said with a hearty laugh. "I'm saving myself."

"I'm sorry, Mama. Oh, Christie, Mama, look, we're being so rude. Come, come, let's invite those boys over here."

Christie frowned. "Do we have to invite them? They look so stupid."

Maria laid out a towel. "Yes, of course we tell them to come here; we good people."

Marco spoke in English. "Hey, guys, come over."

Björn and Daniel froze. It's not every day that your masturbatory material speaks to you.

"No shy, no shy, please, come, come."

"Uhh... he's talking to us," whispered Daniel.

"Well... let's go!" shouted Björn.

Daniel and Björn got up. They adjusted themselves and walked over to the family.

"Hello, my friends." Marco dashed over to them. He grabbed them by the shoulders and kissed each cheek, Daniel first and then Björn. Not their cup of tea but they had to admire his smooth skin.

"Wow, Marco, you're taller than in the pictures and videos," noted Daniel.

"Oh please do not remind me. I saw myself all tubby, doughy, and I said to my mother, 'No more candy, no more.' And then I got taller."

Her Frowny Cuteness, Madam Christie was standing aside her brother. She grabbed Daniel's hand and kissed each of his cheeks. She then stepped back and put her long locks in a scrunchie. "Hi, I'm Christie," she said with a blank face.

"Umm, Daniel."

Björn rushed over and put out his hand. "Ahh, Björn."

She laid her soft lips and sweet saliva on his cheeks. "Hello, Björn, I'm Christie."

Maria was seated and motioning to get up. Daniel rushed to her and got to his knees.

"No, please, no need to stand. I'm Daniel and it is an honour to meet you, ma'am."

She smiled. "Thank you so much, I'm Maria from Brazil." She grabbed Daniel by the back of his head, and with surprising power, moved him in and laid a powerful, wet, hard kiss to his cheek.

Daniel was shaken by the strength of this 5'5 dynamo. He smiled blankly before Björn rushed over, got on his knees and spoke like a giddy schoolboy.

"Ahh, ma'am, it is, umm, pleasure to meet you, umm, I've been touching – I mean admiring you for so long, ha-ha."

"Thank you so much, I am Maria." She grabbed the back of his neck and kissed him right above his lips. "So glad to meet two wonderful boys."

"Umm, ahh, yes, ahh, yes, Björn, me Björn."

"Very happy to meet you, thank you both so much for the support. Boys, you stay, you stay with us on this beach, you here with us now."

"Thank you so much," said Daniel.

"Thank you, Mama – I mean Miss Lucia," said Björn.

"Yes, you stay. But now, please, please excuse me." She lay herself down on the towel and then turned herself around, front down, cheeks up. "Oh these knots." She grabbed at her bikini top, untied it and tossed it aside. "Marco."

"Yes, Mama." He got to his knees and put his hands on his mother's string thong. He untied it and let it slip off her ample frame.

There she was, Maria Lucia, 33-year-old hot shapely Brazilian woman, now naked, on the sand, with her kids. And things were only going to get better.

"Marco, lotion."

Marco grabbed the bottle. "Oh, you guys wanna help?" he said to Daniel and Björn.

They had their hands out before they could say, "Yes, please!"

Marco looked down. "Is that okay, Mama?"

"Please, please, let them."

Marco squirted cream in each of their hands. "One of you work on the left leg to butt, the other on the right leg to butt, and I work on her back."

They got into formation and got to work. Daniel and Björn finished themselves off as soon as their hands reached Maria's buttocks. Easy to see why: Maria's butt was both soft and firm, their hands going into the sun-kissed surface, the springy Jell-O sensation going into their fingertips and rocking their whole bodies. After that it was all business, the boys diligently rubbing cream on this woman's ass cheeks and legs.

Christie got on her knees, next to Björn. "You all look so stupid. Look at you, with your little cummy spots." Christie poked her index finger at Björn's willy.

The hoarseness of Björn's voice indicated his imminent demise. "Ohhh! I'm-I'm, umm, going to die."

"Boys are so stupid." Christie sniffed her finger and did a 'yuck' face. She then looked down at her mother. "Look at her, she's not excited by you boys."

Marco stuck his tongue out. "We are not trying to excite her: we are just being good boys, so there." Neener-neener.

Christie parked her little caboose on the floor and sat cross-legged. "Hmm, Mama's going to have sexy on the beach."

"Oh yes," that perked Maria up. "With my man. I not seen him in a week, oh it been too long, too long, too long. Now kids, know Mama will get wild and may even suck on her man's 'cock'."

Christie frowned. "Now what is this 'cock'? All I hear when I come to Tabootopia is this word. 'Oh baby, come suck my 'cock'.' Suck a 'cock'? Cock a chicken, no? And what is this cocksucker? This word confuses me. I met a Goth American lady and asked if she was a cocksucker; why did she get offended? I saw her sucking penis, two or three at once. Why she be mad if I just say what I saw? What? It a bad thing to be a cocksucker or a good thing? Which is it?"

"It's... both," said Björn.

"Huh!? Idiot, it can't be both a good and bad thing."

Maria turned to face her daughter. "It depends on the woman and the man she is with. Like me, I am very proud of sucking my man's penis because I am proud to be with my man. I suck his penis, yes, but I am proud to say I do it; I have no shame even telling my own children that I suck his penis. But important fact is that he is a great man and that is why I am proud to let his 'cock' be in my mouth. Now why I suck his cock? Because I am woman and I do not pretend to not be a woman, so when I see my man have lot of tension and need relief, I offer him my mouth because I know me doing that will make him feel so very, very good."

"But what a cocksucker, Mama?" asked Christie.

"Yeah, umm, what a cocksucker, Mama?" asked Björn.

"Shut up, stupid!" Christie backhanded-slapped Björn.

"Hmm..." Maria looked for the right words. "Okay: a cocksucker is woman who has no pride when sucking a penis. She a woman that just suck any cock and is not selecting the proper man's cock to suck."

"But I see you suck 'cock' of at least thirteen men," said Christie.

"Over your life, yes, you have. But that was one-by-one, not I suck these mans' cocks at same time or something. See, I date Ben, I suck his cock, then we breakup and I suck Rodrigo cock. See? I suck thirteen cock over my whole life and a cocksucker will suck thirteen cocks over a week or month. Understanding it now?"

Christie scratched her auburn hair. "So... a cocksucker is a woman who suck many, many cock and not be boyfriend with the men, and a woman like Mama is a good woman who suck cock the right and proper way, one man, one cock."

"Exactly!" Maria smiled. "You understand it now."

"I always did, I just needed it reminded so I know I'm right."

Björn looked over at Christie. "Umm, do you, ahh, always talk like this with your mom?"

Christie turned her head and scowled. "Stupid, you come from home where mother and child not talk about sex?"

"Christie," Maria said with a firm tone.

"Sorry, Mama." She looked at Björn and stuck her tongue out. Björn didn't mind Christie's rudeness. You see, Christie had Cute Girl Syndrome, meaning she could be abusive to boys like Björn and get away with it.

After suitably lathering her up, the boys stepped away and allowed Maria to sunbathe in peace. They then sat on the sand and looked at the mid-morning ocean.

Daniel spoke up. "Marco, I have a question –"

"No, I do not want to bite my mother's butt." Marco was referring to his appearance on a candid camera show, the show in which Maria got discovered. You see, in their native Brazil, a cameraman had found Maria and her son Marco and filmed them. There was one famous scene in which Marco looked right at his mother's ass and drooled. The host/cameraman's line, "He looks like he wants to bite his mother's butt," has followed Marco around to this day.