Taco Bell Creep

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she turned and looked directly at him.

Their eyes met with an intense connection that shocked them both. In a micro-second, both saw the wounded nature of the other, but also the sweetness and the longing for intimacy.

This kind of soul-baring connection was almost too much within the already heavily sex-charged atmosphere. Bonnie released an involuntary moan and she felt her panties suddenly awash with hot, slick girl-juice.

And Herman felt his thick cock stir and harden. As their eye contact continued, his dick grew to its full nine plus inches and began to throb almost painfully in his trousers.

It felt so natural and powerful he almost didn't notice.

Bonnie too was transfixed by the strange connection. Her panties were soaked, literally for the first time in her life, and her nipples were so hard they were aching pleasurably.

Suddenly the man broke eye contact and looked down with surprise. Bonnie followed his glance and was shocked to see his casual khakis tented with a massive hard-on. She had only seen two cocks in her life, both at the disastrous end of friendships, but this one was WAY bigger.

He shifted the massive pole so that it was angled sideways in his pants instead of straight out. She couldn't take her eyes off the massive tool and she felt even more fluid gush out of her hot slit. Damn! She was going to be a mess down there.

And with that the spell was broken. For the second time she turned and fled from the room, her duties uncompleted.

She went immediately to the bathroom and took her pants down. The room immediately filled with the raunchy hot-house smell of her dribbling cunt. Her crotch was a slimy mess, undies completely soaked.

She peeled off her panties and rinsed them in the sink, then squeeze-dried them. Then she sat on the toilet and went about the business of cleaning up the hot swamp between her legs.

Not being in any way sexually active, she had never shaved down there, so it was a hairy, slimy, musky mess. She did her best to dry off with toilet tissue, but every time she drug a wad across her cunny, it twitched and released more juice. And she could not get that massive cock out of her mind. What did it look like? What did it FEEL like?

She finally realized that she would not be able to simply stop the fire in her belly. She was going to have to do something about it. But she had no experience in masturbation. Until recently, her body had been her enemy. Her mother had never even mentioned sex, and she really had no idea what to do.

But she knew what she felt. She felt empty inside. So she slipped a finger inside. Oh yes. Very nice. She slipped another in. Perfect. The top of her pussy was on fire, so she reached down and felt the little button there. Yes, oh yes. She found that by sloshing her fingers in and out, and by diddling her clit, she could feed the desire building in her.

Good lord, what she had been missing! It was wonderful. It just kept building and building. She wondered how it would end. She had heard of orgasms, but she half-believed that the female orgasm was a myth. But she was starting to think she might just find out herself in a few minutes...

Electric sensations were starting to radiate from her pussy outward to her entire body, when she heard the rattle of a key in the lock.

OHMYFUCKINGGOD! she screamed in her own head. She had used her employee key to get in, but the public key was still out there on the checkout counter, readily available for anyone.

All of this flashed through her mind in a heartbeat as the door began to open. And there he was.

*******

Herman was in love. And excited and relieved and thrilled! Somehow that wonderful woman-child had awoken his sleeping manhood.

She ran off again, strange enchanting creature that she was, but he now had a mission. For the first time in three years, he had a raging boner. And over a month's worth of fantasy candy. He was going to go jerk off like a real man!

He got the key and opened the door and...

HOLYFUCKINGSHIT! His mind almost shut down at the sight he beheld. His goddess was sitting on the pot. No pants. No panties. Legs spread, and two fingers knuckle-deep in her hairy cooch.

Her face held the cutest surprised expression he'd ever seen. Her full lips made a perfect "o" and her eyes were wide with shock.

He let his gaze lower. Past her giant heaving titties. Down to her beautiful, thick, womanly bush. Nestled amid the matted curls were elegantly slovenly pink pussy lips smeared with goo, splayed obscenely. Two fingers were thrust into that gorgeous slobbering hole.

And the smell. Oh God, the lush stink of that gaping, flowing little cunt. Fertile and musky. Tangy. Sexy as hell.

Like a man in a dream, Herman unzipped his pants and fished out his hard cock.

Bonnie's eyes flashed down, and surprise was replaced with hot desire. The two fingers sunk a little deeper into her fuck hole, and she moaned a little.

Herman's cock was harder than it had ever been before. It was stuck straight out and up, bouncily slightly with each throb of his heartbeat.

She raised her hooded eyes and they locked souls again. In a silent second, they came to an unspoken agreement.

She slowly reached back with her other hand and began rubbing her clit again. He reached down and grasped his throbbing pole. He gripped it firmly, relishing the feel of his own pulse through the shaft. It had been so long!

He swirled the pre-cum dribbling from his cock hole, and used it to lube his straining shaft. He began slowly and deliberately pumping his cock, eyes locked on her eyes, but still able to see her entire body through some magic of peripheral vision.

She continued squishing her two fingers in and out of her grasping little cunny as still more juice gushed out of her.

Herman breathed in the heady musk of her sloppy little hothouse flower as he pistoned his cock with his fist, from time to time swabbing his drooling cock head for more lubricating pre-jizz.

Soon they were both fucking themselves with wild abandon. Their breath came fast and harsh in the tiny restroom. Little grunts and moans escaped their lips. The room was filled with squishy wet sounds and the funky stink of fucking.

As Bonnie looked deep into Herman's eyes, she realized she had never felt sexier or more loved. She had never felt this intimately connected with anyone, ever. And they were not even touching!

She could feel something building inside her. Something she had never felt before.

Herman watched the sexy little doll finger her own twat with wild abandon. Her lips were pouted together as she made slutty little "oh" sounds.

Suddenly, she started whipping her head back and forth and thrusting her crotch upwards, her moans getting louder and louder. All at once, she thrust her cunt forward and seized rigidly in position. She let out a sharp little scream and her sweet little pussy gushed an impressive amount of cunt-drool all at once.

It was the sexiest thing Herman had ever seen. It triggered his own massive orgasm. He felt it surge from the soles of his feet as his balls clenched in painful ecstasy.

He pumped his cock one last time, gripping tight, eyes fixed on her dribbling little pussy. He shuddered with extreme pleasure as the first spurt of sperm erupted from his cock head.

It was followed with spurt after spurt of thick, ropey cum. It flew through the air and almost reached the girl, even though she was almost ten feet away. It just kept pumping as he released three years of pent-up passion.

Bonnie's eyes grew large as she watched his cock erupt. Even as the aftershocks of her first ever orgasm were spasming in her loins, she felt hot juice gushing from her hole at the sight of all that sperm flying everywhere.

It just kept pumping out! She had a mad desire to fasten her lips on the head and suck the cum out like cream from a twinkie. She wondered what it tasted like.

Finally the last of Herman's massive load dribbled out of his hole and down the veiny shaft of his still-throbbing shaft. He felt totally drained. Content. Happy.

Bonnie too was leaning back and feeling the bliss of orgasmic afterglow.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. "Har choo hokay?" came a heavily accented voice.

"Oh shit!" Bonnie hissed. "It's Esmerelda!" She was looking around, clearly in a panic. Gobs of sperm covered the floor, the toilet seat was covered with pussy juice, her crotch and thighs were slimy and wet, and the room smelled strongly of cunt juice and semen.

And then she looked up into his eyes, and was suddenly calm. All she saw there was gentle adoration. Almost worshipfulness.

It was like balm for her soul. She spoke in a loud, clear voice. "I'm okay Esmerelda. I just saw a roach. I'll be out in a minute."

"Hokay. Choo scare me."

"Sorry," she called, still looking into the man's adoring eyes, a small smile on her lips.

He went to the sink and rinsed his gooey cock and stuffed it back in his pants. He looked down at the slimy mess of spew on the floor and raised his eyebrows. She shook her head. "I'll get the mop."

He smiled and watched in awe as she used wadded toilet paper to dry her drenched cunt. Her slender, fleshy pussy lips were still engorged and reddened. Her little hole was already tightly closed again, with only a trail of dribbling cunt-juice evidence of the gaping, spasming hole that had been clenching in orgasm only seconds ago.

She used the hand-drier to dry her undies, passing it back and forth in front of the air flow. Herman just stood in bliss, soaking up the sight of the perfect, bulging round globes of her buttocks pushing out under her shirt.

Finally, when she was dressed again, she walked up to him and cupped his cheek with her hand.

It was their first touch, and Herman thought he might die. Her smile was so sweet and shy. God how he adored her!

And then she was gone.

*******

The next day, she took his order with that same small smile.

When she came out to clean, he saw that once again she was wearing no bra. For about ten minutes, he just enjoyed the buxom view. Eventually she worked her way towards him. Soon she was cleaning the window right next to him.

By now her nipples were rock hard and her little slit was slippery. Her body was aching to be touched, but she knew he would never take such a liberty. So as she continued to wipe the window, she said softly, "You can touch... if you want."

Herman's eyes widened and he gulped. His hand was actually trembling as he reached out for her right tit with his right hand. He could see the firm tit flesh wobbling invitingly before his eyes.

He gently touched her firm boob through the cheap polyester, and heard her moan. Her moans were the sexiest thing he'd ever heard, a husky little, "uuunnngggh." He rotated his wrist until her heavy tit filled his hand to overflowing. He was amazed at both its firmness and its rubbery softness. He felt the large nipple and he squeezed it between his first two fingers, eliciting another sexy moan.

For the next several minutes, Bonnie continued to clean the same section of window, and Herman went crazy worshipping her tits through her shirt. He squeezed and kneaded, using only one hand, moving from left to right and back. He pinched her large knobby nipples. He one minute tenderly caressed the swollen globes, the next minute squeezed and slapped them lightly.

He was in perv heaven. Her tits were absolutely perfect! His already hard cock surged into painful rigidity when he caught the aroma of her tangy young pussy. She was wet for him!

He felt like all the nerve endings in his body were in the fingertips of his right hand. He drew pleasure directly from the feel and weight of her lovely warm breasts.

Suddenly, as he was twirling a thick hard nipple between his thumb and forefinger, she tensed up and couldn't suppress a sexy moan.


"Unnnnggghhh," she growled as the fire from her nipples spread to her clenching cunt and exploded there.

Herman's eyes went wide. She was cumming! Hard! He hadn't even known a tit-orgasm was possible! She remained rigid, and her purring moan just kept going.

It was too much for Herman. Her soft, pliable titties that she had wantonly let him molest. Her jerky attempts to continue cleaning the window. The sexy smell of her fully lubed and ready pussy. And now this extended hot little orgasm.

He couldn't help it. It was like a dam overflowing. Suddenly his cock was spewing cum. It took him completely by surprise and he too went rigid, squeezing her firm tit, as his boxers filled with spurt after spurt of hot cum. His first ever hands-free orgasm!

After what seemed like ages, she relaxed and so did he as his cock stopped twitching and spitting in his pants. She looked down at him with a full, open smile, took him by the hand, and led him into the bathroom.

For the second time they cleaned up their cum together. Not a word was said, and none was needed. They were both divinely happy.

They parted with smiles.

*******

The next day, after ordering, Herman went to his regular place and sat down. He wondered what would happen now. He had "broken the fourth wall" so to speak, and actually touched her. What did this mean for their relationship? For their play? He hoped it would go on as usual. He had grown so very fond of his sweet little caramel goddess.

She came out and began her cleaning as usual, casting shy smiles his way from time to time. Herman realized that he could watch her forever, and although touching her had been wonderful, this was enough.

Just like yesterday, she eventually came close to him and began washing the window next to him. He reached out shyly, and when she didn't move away, he cupped her full tit, sighing with the pleasure of touching this beautiful young woman in her intimate places.

Once again he stroked and pinched and pulled at her heavy melons as she did her best to keep up the pretense of washing the window. Sexy little moans escaped her full lips from time to time as she leaned into his hand.

After a few more minutes, she suddenly opened her eyes and looked directly at Herman. With eyes locked, she slowly sank to her knees in front of him. Although he was disappointed to have his hand removed from her perfect tits, he was suddenly surprised by a new sensation. He broke eye contact and looked down to see her tiny brown hand resting on the bulge of his cock.

His eyes grew larger as she squeezed and explored the outline of his now painfully hard cock. Even through his pants it was almost too much to bear. Suddenly, she got a mischievous look on her face, and she looked around. On the floor, she was more or less blocked from view.

She smiled, glancing briefly up at the man, and began tugging down his zipper. She just had to see this monster again. And... maybe... taste it?

Herman moaned as she pulled his zipper all the way down and reached into his fly to fish out his cock. She somehow wormed her hand through the fly of his boxers as well, and soon had ahold of his huge throbbing cock. Herman could barely contain himself. Her hot little fist wrapped around his cock was sending electric sensations all through his body, and making his balls tighten up painfully.

He had to help her by adjusting his body, so long and rigidly hard was his fuck pole. But she finally managed to get it out.

Herman couldn't believe it. He was sitting in full public display, at a fucking Taco Bell, for Christ's sake, with his huge cock standing nakedly at attention.

And a beautiful little woman-child was kneeling before him, fist gripping his root, and eyes glazed over as if in a trance.

She moved her fist up and down a few times, experimentally, and then stopped and gave it another firm squeeze. She was surprised and delighted to see a large, thick drop of clear pre-cum dribble from his dick head. She used it as she had seen the man use it, smearing around the slick liquid and coating the head. Soon she had the head and first few inches slick and wet with his own dick juice.

She thought back to the bathroom when they had watched each other, and she remembered how much cum had erupted from his cock. She felt an electric thrill at the memory. She also remembered wondering how it tasted. Well... only one way to find out!

Herman watched, unbelieving, as she leaned forward, and daintily wrapped her full lips around the head of his ramrod-stiff cock. He moaned at the feel of the heat of her mouth around his engorged cock-head. Her fist still firmly gripped his pole as she began shyly licking his cock head. He was in absolute heaven when she dipped her tongue into his cock-hole and lapped up the pre-cum seeping out.

Bonnie couldn't believe how horny she was. This was just so fucking wrong! She could lose her job for this. Hell, she could probably go to jail! But she didn't care. It just felt too damn good. She loved the power she felt over the man. With a swirl of her tongue, she could set him moaning. She knew that, at this moment, he would do literally anything for her. Anything. It made her feel sexy. Womanly. Wanted.

She continued licking the cock head, treating it like an ice-cream cone, enjoying the salty-bitter taste of his pre-cum. She found that she could control that, also. If she squeezed the massive shaft, a few more drops would dribble out of his cock like magic. God, she loved this!

But she knew she was taking a risk. Esmerelda could come out of the back at any minute. Hell, a customer could walk in. Or any of the pedestrians outside could look in at just the right angle. She had to do this quick.

So she set about sucking her first cock. She didn't know much about how to do it, but she was creative and also horny as hell. She took her lips off his cock only long enough to slather the pre-cum and saliva over his entire shaft. Soon, she was sucking and licking his swollen cock-head, while pistoning both fists up and down his pole.

Herman was just a fucking rag doll. He was completely at the mercy of the angel kneeling in front of him. He was moaning and thrashing around in his seat, making stupid and ugly faces, as he felt a monster orgasm building.

What she lacked in technique, she made up for in enthusiasm. She went after his cock like she was wrestling an anaconda. She kept her fists tight as she pumped them up and down his fuck-shaft. She sucked and tongued and lapped at his cock head, although she could fit no more in her tiny mouth.

Suddenly, she began to suck intensely at the tip, while simultaneously licking the tender valley of the underhead of his cock. Her fists just kept squeezing and stroking his pulsing shaft.

It was too much. Herman felt the orgasm building all through his body. He began lewdly thrusting his cock forward in little jabs, forcing it further back into the girl's mouth. He heard her gagging but was not really capable of logical thought. He could feel his balls tightening and twitching, eager to unleash a torrent of sperm.

And then he came. Oh, God, how he came. He felt the semen surge through his cock as ecstasy rocked through his body. And the girl just kept sucking, and her fists kept pumping.

Bonnie was more excited than she'd ever been before. She had felt the man's rising excitement almost as her own. She felt the new power in her body rising as his breathing quickened and be began thrusting his hips.

And when he moaned and unleashed his semen into her mouth, she lost all sense of self. Her own orgasm snatched her up and tossed her out of her own head. She was now just a fuck animal, sucking and pulling at his spurting snake, trying to drink every last drop of his thick, gooey man-milk.

She drank as much as she could directly from his cock-hole, swallowing as he shot load after load into her hungry little slut mouth. But she couldn't get it all. There was just too much. Some dribbled out of the sides of her mouth and down her chin.