Taco Bell Creep

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't care. She was lost to the world, moaning and thrashing, her entire world shrunk down to this one amazing cock. Sucking and tonguing and pumping, as her own body writhed in orgasmic ecstasy. God it was good.

As Herman's orgasm slowly released him and he came back to himself, he looked down at the amazing young woman. And she looked up at him, his cock still in her mouth. The look they shared could only be called loving. Tender.

After the animal lust had been satisfied, what was left behind was a mellow yet powerful love. He loved this girl. That was the plain truth. She was literally the best thing that had ever happened to him.

And Bonnie, well, there was no mistaking the look she saw in this man's eyes. And she liked it. Loved it. Needed it. She needed to be loved, she had always needed it. For the first time in her short life, someone was giving her something precious. Unconditional love.

She stood up, not breaking eye contact, and gently placed his softening cock back in his pants. She could still taste his semen, and it reminded her somehow of flowers at springtime. She had to admit she liked the taste. With a thrill she wondered if he would like the taste of her.

She turned with a smile, breaking eye contact and walking away. She grabbed a napkin at the condiment bar to wipe the last of his sperm from her chin.

Herman watched her walk away in shock and awe. She was truly a goddess, and he truly worshipped her. He was happier than he had ever been in his life. With a big stupid smile, he zipped up his zipper and walked out, his food completely untouched.

*******

The girl was not there the next day, and Herman felt the loss heavily. There was no question. He was addicted. He went to work later in the morning, but couldn't concentrate on the reports on his desk. He finally checked out early, claiming a stomach ache.

At home he could only pace and think of the beautiful young girl. Images flashed through his mind. Her perfect, huge tits swaying as she cleaned. Her glorious bubble butt. His eyes grew hot as his memory moved forward in time. That hot, wet, hairy little pussy. The smooth naked globes of her butt-flesh. And oh, god, the sight of her looking up at him with his cock head in her mouth, those cute little freckles betrayed by her wanton actions.

He was a man obsessed, yet he felt something much deeper as well. This was more than just an obsession. He felt keyed to her in every way, sexually, chemically, emotionally. He simply could not imagine his life without her. He shook his head. What was happening to him?

He finally fell asleep that night only by promising himself that he would find a way to make her his. For real, not in the strange, anonymous way they had been carrying on. He wanted her forever.

The next day, after ordering with shy smiles all around, Herman went to his usual seat. He had a plan. When she went to wipe down the condiment area, he moved up behind her.

He had selected this area very carefully. It was hidden from the back, where the Hispanic woman worked, and it was also blocked from view from the front windows. Best of all, they could still see the front door, just in case the rare early-morning customer showed up.

She turned to him and he raised his eyebrows in silent supplication. She nodded slightly, a ghost of a smile on her face, and turned to resume cleaning.

He stepped behind her, eyes alert on the door, and slid his hands around. He actually had to reach down to find her firm knockers, she was so short. She sighed as his hands slid around the curve of the side of her boobs. He continued until he was firmly palming both of her massive melons.

He felt his cock stir in his pants as her rock hard nipples pressed against his palms. She gasped as he pinched them both between his thumb and forefinger.

Suddenly, she stopped wiping and untucked her shirt. The message was clear. With a fierce grin, Herman moved his hands down to her waist. Her skin was soft and warm. He felt the taut muscles of her hip flexors as she tensed with excitement.

He moved his hands around to the gentle swell of her tummy and began to stroke her in lazy, circular motions. He gradually worked his way up until he reached the abrupt shelf of her heavy, swollen breasts. Slowly, lovingly, he cupped them from below, rejoicing in their warm weight.

The smooth, taut skin shot ripples of ecstasy through his fingertips and all through his body, as he squeezed and kneaded her firm, rubbery melons.

He just went crazy on her naked tits as his cock strained against his slacks. He kneaded and juggled and pinched her tender hot tit flesh. He had to remove one hand for a moment to adjust his painfully raging pole. He pointed it upwards, relieving the strain, but now his cock was peeking out of the top of his pants. He felt a rush of cool air as the top three inches of his cock were suddenly exposed above his waistband.

As soon as he put both hands back on her trembling tits, she sighed and pushed her ass backwards, seeking more contact. Herman was more than willing to comply. He stepped forward a bit and spread his legs to get the proper altitude, then he humped needfully against her ass, both hands full of jiggling tit.

He couldn't help but gasp as her warm, succulent ass cheeks pressed against his hard cock. He could feel the rough material of her cheap trousers directly against his exposed cock head as he hunched slowly up and down.

Bonnie felt the massive tool wedged against her ass cheeks and she felt her cunt suddenly gush with need, her undies drenched in an instant. She pushed back against him, delighting in his low moans of ecstasy. She was now slowly gyrating her bubble but against his insistent humping, loving the throbbing hardness of his need.

Meanwhile, her abused, thick nipples were hard as diamonds, sending little electric jolts to her cunny and back. Her whole body was on fire!

For the first time in her life, she felt an odd sort of aching need. And emptiness that literally begged to be filled. It was brand new to her, and she had no idea how to deal with it. She... just... needed! Her pussy was hot and drenched and it ached with emptiness. She... NEEDED.

She had no defense against this burning need. It raged through her and took away all conscious choice. She put down her rag, reached down and undid her pants, and quickly pulled them down to her knees.

Herman couldn't believe his good luck. He looked down and saw that she was wearing lime green undies, and the color contrasted beautifully with the warm caramel of her lower back and thighs. He ogled the thrusting mounds of her ass cheeks stretching the thin cotton.

But his throbbing cock reminded him of his own need and he stepped back against her, pushing his rock-hard fuck pole against and between her perfect buttocks. As soon as his cock head came into contact with the soft fabric of her undies, he felt his cock flash with heat as pre-cum began to dribble out of the tip.

For the next few minutes, they writhed against each other, as he humped and hugged her close, massaging and tweaking her engorged, sensitive titties. He could smell her hot, fertile cunt as it dribbled lubrication and need. The back of her undies had a slimy strip where he was sliding his dribbling cock-head between her firm ass cheeks.

Suddenly, she turned her head and he saw that her eyes were hot and strange. "Please!" she hissed, hooking a thumb into her panties, pushing them down.

Herman got the message. He reached down and undid his pants and pulled down his underwear. His throbbing cock sprung free, pulsing red with need the head literally dripping pre-cum.

Bonnie was wantonly thrusting her naked caramel ass back, arching her back in desperate need. "Please!" she hissed again. God damn, she was horny!

Herman did not need to be told three times. He spread his legs again to find the right elevation and began rubbing his slobbering cock between her legs. She was sopping wet! Juice was literally dripping down her legs.

Her back was arched so fully that her tits were almost on the counter and her pussy was pointed directly back at his rampaging cock. Herman couldn't take it anymore. This girl was in heat!

He rubbed his slimy cock head up and down a few more times until he found the slight indentation that was the most secret entrance to her body.

With one hand guiding his fuck pole, and the other grasping her curving hip, he began pushing forward. Her little cunt hole was clenched tight, and he wasn't sure it would fit. Despite his raging need, he knew he could never hurt this perfect creature.

But Bonnie had other ideas. Now that the hot, hard cock flesh was pressing against her cringing cunt, she needed it more than ever. She squeezed her eyes shut, grasped his hand on her hip, and pushed back.

Herman moaned as her pussy relented and the enormous mushroom head popped inside the girl's body. She let out a little whimper and pushed her hand back in a silent gesture to stop.

Pain and need warred within her. The mouth of her pussy was on fire with pain, but her tummy still wanted more. Slowly, the pain faded and her need reasserted itself.

Herman was in heaven. This sweet little fuck troll held his cockhead in her cunt like a fist! He could feel the hot pre-cum drooling into her, lubing her up. He was content to wait until she adjusted to his size, caressing her jutting tits and whispering calming nonsense in her ear.

Finally, her body relaxed and she removed the restraining hand. Herman took the hint and moved both his hands to her immense jutting tits. Holding on for leverage, he began to rock his hips just a little, levering his enraged cock in and out, just a tiny bit at a time.

Bonnie still felt pain, but the friction of his fat cock against her pussy walls was driving her crazy. She could feel her inner cunt absolutely gushing as her body released more slime to help slicken the way.

As Herman felt her relaxing and getting even wetter, he began to increase the length of each slow penetration. Her little twat was so tight he had to concentrate not to cum immediately. God damn her hot little pussy was good!

He now was levering a good three inches in and out of her clenching little cunt. He could hear little squish sounds as he opened her up little by little.

Suddenly, he focused on the smell of her hot little pussy. Something was different than the other times he had smelled her. It was somehow more musky or tangy... more fertile. Whatever it was, he was so chemically keyed to her that the smell of her literally began to drive him crazy. His excitement intensified, and he felt his cock impossibly swell even bigger inside of her.

Bonnie gasped as she felt his girth expand, stretching her poor little cunny even further. But it was good... so fucking good! She couldn't get enough. She craved even more of his massive cock. She wanted to take him balls-deep.

Herman was mindlessly pumping now, lost in ecstasy, stroking in a little deeper with each pistoning thrust. He fucked inward until his cockhead met resistance, and then he would push just a little further, opening her up centimeters at a time.

Bonnie was now pushing back with each in-thrust, anxious to take him all the way into her body, to complete her violation.

He was now thrusting six inches fluidly in and out of her slick tunnel. He looked down and admired the little dimples above her perfect ass cheeks. Her back was arched wantonly, thrusting her ass up and offering her cunt for deep penetration. Her pussy lips were wrapped tightly around his pole, pulling outward slightly with each withdrawal. Cunt froth was gathering in a ring around pistoning cock, marking the depth of his latest squishy stab.

He could feel himself losing control. His balls were starting to tighten up, and he could feel a massive orgasm approaching. But he still had two inches to go!

He grabbed her by the hips and moved his mouth to her ear, whispering fiercely, "I need to put it all in... now!"

"Fuck yes," she moaned, "Give it all to me you fucking pervert!"

Rapidly losing control, he started to force-feed his cock deeper into her body, relentlessly pushing aside other organs to make room for his coke-can nine-incher.

Bonnie was no longer able to stifle her moans and squeals, and she let out a little scream of pleasure/pain each time he pushed deeper into her resisting little fuck hole. After a few more in-fucks, she could feel his heavy balls slap against her thighs.

Herman paused there, completely sheathed in this amazing young girl. Her twat was twitching around his girth, and her nipples were drilling into his palms.

He held her tight, his face buried in her neck, breathing in her scent. His cock was lodged deep in her tummy, and his hands were firmly gripping her swollen tits.

She was his. In that moment he claimed her. He had invaded her innermost body. And he was going to plant a flag there. She was, now and forever, his woman.

Bonnie felt it too. Beyond the dizzying ecstasy of being completely filled, she also felt completely possessed. She was his, body and soul, and this did not alarm her at all. Rather it brought her great peace. He would care for her, protect her, make sure no one ever hurt her again.

"Oh God," she whispered, "I... I love you!"

This was exactly what Herman had been thinking and he replied with deep amazement, "I love you too."

And that was when the fucking began in earnest.

She arched her neck and turned her head and they began madly tongue-kissing. Sucking and licking each other's tongues and lips with passionate abandon, they just couldn't get enough of each other. They just couldn't get close enough.

At the same time, he resumed levering his massive cock in and out of her sopping, fertile little pussy. He would pull back until the bulging head of his cock was threatening to unbutton, stretching her little pussy lips. Then he would slickly thrust all nine inches deep into her eager snatch, both of them grunting with the sheer animal pleasure of it.

They continued grunting and yelling and gasping into each other's mouths, as they fucked and made out like mad. They were joined in every way possible, filling each other's world with raw, out of control passion. Taste, smell, touch, sight, and sound; all their senses were on hyper alert, every nerve ending tingling.

Now they were just fucking like animals. No technique. No tender caresses. Just slick, brutal pistoning. Her pussy squishing loudly with each thrust. His balls slapping meatily against her thighs. Sweat flowing freely. His hands mauling her tits fiercely as they kissed like horny teenagers.

Finally Herman could take no more. He had been holding back for too long. He could feel his balls clench, desperate to release a torrent of sperm into this girl's womb. There was no stopping now.

With a final in-thrust he buried himself fully inside her body and released. His balls spasmed painfully and his shaft swelled even further as the semen coursed through it and into her clenching cunthole.

Bonnie too was near the edge when she felt his final thrust. Suddenly she felt his cock swell and twitch inside her. She lost all control and fell into her own staggering orgasm as she felt him hosing-off deep inside her belly.

She could actually feel each hot spurt against her tender cervix just before she lost all conscious thought. Her body just exploded with pleasurable release. She lost all sense of self as she completely joined with this man.

She let out a high-pitched scream and her cunt began to clench around his fully-buried cockmeat, milking more and more sperm out of his heavy balls.

They were reduced to slobbering, grunting, thrusting, clenching beasts. He injected so much semen into her little body that there was no more room in her tummy. Sperm and cunt-froth began to squirt out around his still-hard shaft.

Both were gasping and moaning as their epic orgasms began to recede.

"Oh my God," he panted in her ear, "You are amazing!"

She could only hum her agreement, still thrilling at every twitch of his cock in her snatch, each spasm releasing just a bit more sperm into her fertile cunny.

After several more minutes of just riding the high of their amazing orgasms, reality began to reassert itself. Eventually, a customer would walk in. They had already taken a tremendous chance. Slowly, and with great reluctance, Herman began to withdraw from her wonderful pussy. Each inch of retreat brought intense pleasure and fresh spasms as a few last drops of sperm swam up her slick canal.

They both whimpered "No!" as he finally unbuttoned the head and fully pulled out. It was over but would never be forgotten. Once again she took him by the hand and led him to the bathroom. Once again they cleaned up, this time helping each other tenderly.

Soon they were cleaned up and heading toward the front door. Once there, he paused and turned to her. She reached up and cupped his face with her hand and said softly, "I meant what I said, you know."

He smiled and nodded. "Me too." And he somehow felt the need to say it again. "I love you too. Forever."

They both smiled and leaned together to share a tender kiss.

"I have just one question," she said with a mischievous smile.

"Yes, my angel?"

"What's your name?"

*******

Epilogue:

Esmerelda let herself into the bathroom as they stood by the front door. She too had some cleaning up to do.

The fifty year-old Nicaraguan woman had never seen such a depraved act in her life. And the cock on that gringo! Dios mios! She'd had no choice but to reach down and play with her own cunt as she watched the raunchy fuckfest.

As she finished cleaning up, a thought formed in her mind. Normally a fat older woman like herself would never have a chance with such a handsome young gringo. But blackmail could be a powerful thing. This she had learned back in Managua. A photo was all it would take. A video would be better.

She felt a tingle deep in her cunt as she thought, "Voy a tener ese pene del caballo."

I will have that horse cock...