All Comments on 'Taco Eater'

by SM402

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
one of a kind!

it is so hard to find a good descriptive story about pussy licking...this one was great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Southerner gives joy down South

A simple raunchy story that a retired farmworker can relate to with fond memories and joy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Nice to see the Mexican get a piece of the pie.

Please keep writing. I'd like to read more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
A lot to be said about

using machine guns on wetbacks. No, I'm not a Republican, just a guy that thinks the sons a bitches should stay and work at the god damned American Companies that moved there. fuck the chicken plucking yard mowing motherfuckers that breed like dogs and make little citizens. As soon as they drop a god damned kid, the whole fucking family shows up to work for a dollar a fucking hour at yoour nearest Wal-Mart.I wouldn't fuck one of the greasy haired sons a bitches if I was left with a lifetime of jacking off.

duddle146duddle146about 17 years ago
Sweet fantasy.

Enjoyed your story very much. Got a kick out of the shenanigans going on between the Mexicans and the white women. Such a different story. Well, any port in a storm. *laughing*

Wonderful Read.

JAUNTYOLDONEJAUNTYOLDONEabout 9 years ago
If God .....

If God hadn't ment for men to eat pussy,he would'nt have made it look so much like a taco.

Great story,keep on writing them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous