TAD to Tel Aviv

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Michael, I want to taste your cum but right now I want your cock back in my pussy. Is that OK?" she said.

I nodded yes and she raised up to her knees and straddled my body. She lowered her pussy on my cock and it went right inside her. She was still soaking wet. She leaned forward and kissed me as she moved her hips so her pussy drove up and down on my cock. Occasionally she would break the kiss and raise up and grind on my cock while my hands kneaded her breasts and played with her nipples.

Her eyes were closed as her grinding became quicker and then she leaned back down. I began to move my hips as she moved hers. Both of us slamming into each other our bodies loudly slapping. Devorah began screaming loudly she was cumming her nails digging into my ribcage as my hands dug into her beautiful ass cheeks. I felt her muscles tighten again as her whole body shook on top of me and then my body followed the same spasms with her muscles milking the last drop of cum that was left in my body for now.

After a few minutes she collapsed on the bed and I took her in my arms and we kissed and bit each others lip. I was going to go but she told me to please stay. No one was coming home, we had the house to ourselves. Soon we were asleep with exhaustion.

We made love most of the day the next day too. I had a few more sessions with Devorah before my training was over. We even met once in New York after I returned to the states. There was always fireworks when we were together.

I always felt kind of bad never telling Moshe. I never felt guilty about making love to his mom though. I often wonder if circumstances were different if this would have become more permanent.

Devorah was not the only older woman in my life but she was the first and she was the best. Whether it was lust or love or both it was not just sex, that I know for sure.

12