Tahitian Nights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Vivian, there is no doubt in my mind that you have not let yourself go… not one iota.”

Vivian flushed slightly and covered up her shyness by asking me what I would like to have for dessert, and that it would probably be better if she did the ordering again as many of the waiters did not speak English. The complete menu was in French, without any benefit of translation so I didn’t stand a dog’s chance of eating exactly what I wanted without her.

During the meal we got to know one another much better. The conversation never seemed boring and the pauses in conversation were not because we didn’t have anything further to say, they always seemed to be just a comfortable lull while we allowed ourselves to think about what one or the other had said, either in an answer or a question.

Vivian had been married. Her husband had been a prominent lawyer in Paris until weeks before he died from cancer. He had died three years ago and Vivian had done what many before her had done in similar circumstances, she buried herself in her work; finally deciding to apply for the job in Tahiti as a lifestyle change from the grey skies of Paris.

She found that she liked the lifestyle change so much that it made her think more about her appearance and her health in general. She hadn’t become a ‘health-nut’ but she had become healthier, slimmer and fitter as a result of her regime since coming to the islands. She informed Dave that she now had a better figure than when she was 39. “I have a figure of,” she thought for a moment, to change the measurement from centimeters to inches, and then said, “Yes, I have the calculation: I am 38 by 27 by 37. How do you say, not bad for an older woman?” She laughed in a way that had me laughing as well a few seconds later.

“Well, I don’t have any comment ever about age Vivian, I just know that you have a beautiful figure; the number of inches or centimeters are not important to me.” As I said this, there was another flush of the skin around her cheeks and she looked out toward the ocean.

I was about to ask her if she wanted to join me for a nightcap in my room when she looked at me again and said, “Dave, I have really enjoyed myself this evening, probably the best time I have had since I arrived in Tahiti early last year. However, I must leave you now; we have a meeting planned for 8.00am in the morning in the government buildings in the city. If I keep you up late and we oversleep as a result, I could lose my job. The Japanese are really pushing to get the exploration underway and only the very best business service will do for them. I hope you don’t mind?”

I said, “No, of course not Vivian. You are right to remind me.”

Although disappointed I had to admit that work is why we are here, so that must come first. I signed the bill for dinner, and then walked her to the hotel car park. “I look forward to seeing you in the morning Vivian. Perhaps we can have dinner again tomorrow evening?”

“Yes, I would like that. This time we will go to my favourite restaurant and it will be my turn to take you out to dinner.”

“Madam Voiret… You have a deal!”

++++++++

The following day was a long hard slog. The work was painstaking in the detail required. What made it harder was that the Japanese interpreter was translating from Japanese into English (primarily for me), then Vivian was interpreting the English into French – then doing the reverse translation from the French to English, then it was translated into Japanese as the French Polynesian politicians had their say.

By 6.00pm that evening we called it a day. Progress, surprisingly enough had been made, with the Japanese presentation so well prepared that it made my own job so much easier. I felt great about the way the day had gone and I said this to Vivian as we left the building together. “I have about one hour of phone calls to make to my various offices to bring them up to speed, so perhaps we could meet for a drink before dinner somewhere?”

“Yes, that would be good… my throat feels as though it needs soothing after all of the talking today.”

My ‘Horny-Dave’ persona instantly rose to the surface and I thought, “I know what I could place in your throat to help you to sooth it.” However, what I actually said was, “Vivian, I noticed last night that there was a beautiful 1996 Grenache from the Barossa Valley, in South Australia, on the wine list. This will cure all of your concerns about your throat. What say we begin with that then go on to this favourite restaurant of yours?”

“Dave, that sounds wonderful. I will meet you at a table in the bar, by the ocean side wall. How does this sound?”

“Great, I’ll see you them”


++++++++


As Vivian walked into the bar I was absolutely stunned by the way she looked. The evening before she had worn a loose silk shift dress, it looked fantastic, but it left the shape of her body to the imagination most of the time. Occasionally she would move into a position where the lines below the silk shift were clearly defined. As the nipples moved against the material it became quite obvious where they were, and as the evening became cooler they stood out more prominently. The dress that Vivian had on this evening could not have been any more opposite if she had tried for days on the visual effect.

My mouth must have been still open as she came to the table and I stood to welcome her. Her face beamed with a huge smile as she realised that I was pleased with her appearance. “I take it that you approve Dave?”

“You could say that Vivian. Yes, I definitely approve.”

The dress was literally skin tight, but somehow the material was such that it allowed her to move freely. This dress must have cost her a fortune; it was probably from one of the Paris fashion houses and would not have looked out of place on any of the well-known models that they employ. The colour began with a midnight blue from the top, and then, as it went down her body, it changed through a rainbow of increasingly lighter blues until it finished just above her shoe-line in a shade of teal. I knew this colour well; it was the shading on the tale-plain of an Air New Zealand jet.

Her breasts were accentuated by the way the material clung to their beautiful lines; and, it was obvious that she was not wearing a bra, or if she was it was it was not making any tell-tale lines on the dress. At her waist there was a simple white leather belt. It had a gold clasp that allowed the belt to be held, and then the remainder of the leather was twisted to create a swirling loop that went around the opposite side of the belt. She looked unbelievable. The other patrons of the bar were equally impressed, and there were men and women included in those that stared.

When she sat beside me all I could say was, “How on earth can you look this gorgeous when I only left you just over an hour ago? You must have spent most of that time in the car. What’s the secret?”

“Dave, I like you… a lot. I am quick to make up my mind about many things, and you are one of them. I did not want to waste too much time, so I change quickly and join you for this soothing Australian elixir made from the Grenache grapes.” She gave a grin that altered, and lit up, her face. It made her look like a cheeky schoolgirl. I had not seen this side of her in the short time I had known her. She had had on her business face all day, with me, the Japanese and her colleagues. It was obvious that this woman wanted to play this evening. My brain started to do cart-wheels at the thought of this. What was I in for with this absolutely gorgeous looking woman… perhaps something really special, who knows?

Vivian’s favourite restaurant turned out to serve Chinese food. Only the French can make a Chinese restaurant seem like anything other than a Chinese restaurant. The food, the service and everything about the meal was superb. The waiters and waitresses were French Vietnamese and did not speak a word of English. In fact looking around me and listening, I think I was the only English speaking person in the restaurant. It obviously had a great reputation; it was full to the doors, and most, if not all, were locals!

As time passed our conversation became more and more intimate. It seemed only natural later in the evening that I invite her back to my hotel for the nightcap that I had been thinking about offering the evening before. The invitation was accepted. It was good that the last thing that Vivian had arranged before our business meeting closed at 6.00pm was to organise a mid-day start the following day. As far as anyone else was concerned this was to give me time to read the geological survey information the Japanese had provided during their presentation. The fact that I had read this same information on the plane coming over to Tahiti was a bonus. It allowed us to put all of our available time between now and mid-day tomorrow to better use. As we left the restaurant there were more than a few stares from the people left dining. There was no way they were staring at me; it was all reserved for the stunning female on my arm.

When we got back to the hotel, I opened the door to my room and, taking Vivian’s hand, I pointed her toward the inside of what was the lounge… I’m glad that it was only a few steps from the bedroom. The curtains were open and the moonlight steamed in and gave us enough light to see by quite clearly. As I closed the door I flicked the ‘do-not-disturb’ sign to the outer handle; chain-locked the door and welcomed the silence. Vivian turned around as though on tip-toes, removed the white leather belt and tossed it onto the shelf above the refrigerator. I looked on, saying nothing… just fascinated by this beautiful woman, watching her undress and slowly reveal her body.

The fact that she was seventeen years older than me didn’t even enter my head. If I had thought about it seriously, that thought would have got transferred down to my rising cock immediately. It was now working in automatic mode. The blood that was flooding into it was making me light-headed and I wondered how long it would be before the tent that was forming in my trousers would begin to squash my cock and make me lose my concentration. I decided to pre-empt this situation so I slid down the zipper on my trousers and drop them to the carpet below. The only problem was that the tent seemed to get even bigger; only this time it was in my black silk boxers and they had no show of holding it in check. My cock was beginning to feel about the size of giant salami; the skin was being stretched to busting point. The pre-cum was dribbling freely and I was in need of release at the hands, mouth or pussy of an experienced woman.

As I watched Vivian she dropped the shoulder straps of her dress, and then slowly pulled it over the front of her tits. The material seemed to cling to the slopes as though there was static holding it onto the skin. My guess earlier that she was not wearing an bra proved to be correct; underneath her dress she had two of the most naturally beautiful shaped tits I think I have ever seen. I’m never sure what the different sizes of bra mean; when people refer to ‘DD’ this and ‘B’ that; I just know when the tits I’m looking at are beautiful. These were just that, beautiful! The pink tipped nipples were sitting in dark areola, against her olive tan skin. Vivian looked incredibly sexy… it felt like a few more pints of blood had been dumped into the flagpole that had now taken up residence in my underwear. I knew that the pre-cum I felt earlier was forming into a large wet patch at the front of my newly acquired black tent.

Vivian was obviously a fan of nude sunbathing because there was definitely no tan line anywhere to be seen above her waist. As the designer dress slipped easily down her body to the floor it revealed a pair of black panties that were missing the complete crotch. I had heard of these before, obviously, but this was the first time that I’d actually seen anyone wearing them. I don’t even recall ever seeing them in any porno movies that I’d watched over the years. They were actually a cross between a thong and a pair of crotchless panties if I tried to be more specific in my description… If seen from the rear there was a narrow piece of material going from the waistband into the crack of her buttocks; then this piece of material split into two and eventually became one again just above her pussy. I thought “Whoever thought up this style of underwear should be given the Pierre Cardin award to sexualité.”

The effect of the dress swishing down to the floor and then seeing the well-trimmed Blonde and silver haired pussy starkly visible from the gap in the black panties was something I’ll never forget. It was wonderful. I could not wait to begin licking and sucking my way around this pussy presentation extraordinaire.

I looked at Vivian’s face; enjoying the sparse amount of make-up that she used. She wasn’t attempting to hide anything; she just wanted to accentuate what was already there. Her short hair was a half way house between her original blonde hair and the grey hair that was taking its place. It was still luxuriously thick and made her face look quite angelic.

While taking in the vision unfolding before me I kicked off my shoes and socks and flicked them over by the trousers; my shirt found the same pile a moment later. The fact that I almost fell on my ass while attempting this maneuver did not detract from the effect that the undressing was having on either of us. Vivian was now, to all intents and purposes naked. She was not wearing stockings and her shoes had been flicked to one side like my own. The black material surrounding her pussy was not what I classified as clothing; this was window dressing that was making my cock feel like a large chunk of granite. The harder it became the more it needed to be softened, perhaps by a method I’m sure alchemists have also used through the centuries.

Even though the windows in the room were wide open the air remained warm. Making love with this lovely looking woman beneath a bed sheet was not an option… I wanted to see feel and hear everything that was about to happen with crystal clarity. This opportunity would not happen often in my life and I wanted to be firing on all cylinders when whatever was about to happen happened.

As I moved toward Vivian, and closer to the bedroom, she placed her hands gently around my waist and clasped them into the small of my back, pulling me insistently into her. I put my arms around her at the shoulders and we locked in a kiss that literally took my breath away. Most kids talk about French kissing; I had always presumed that someone who was destined to be in marketing had dreamed up this name. The action where your tongue slides gracefully into the other person’s mouth and you slowly work like a couple of grass snakes is aptly named a French kiss… Vivian had obviously been listening to whoever had taught the lessons in her earlier life because she was absolutely bloody marvelous at it. Her tongue was licking my lips, and before I could say “that tickles” she had her tongue into my mouth and was making me feel like I could come without her touching me anywhere else. I thought that I had kissed some very talented women in my short time on this earth, but this one beat all of the previous ones into a cocked-hat. (No pun intended). She was sending signals to parts of my body that I didn’t know existed. I learned more about kissing in ten minutes from Vivian than I’d learned in the previous thirty years. I thought, “Dave, this has been an ignored part of your education!”

When the kissing got to a stage where we were both moaning loudly, whether either of us cared to acknowledge it or not, my hands began to move around Vivian’s front. From this vantage point I was able to gently fondle her beautiful tits. I took hold of both nipples at once and squeezed them between my thumb and first finger, not so hard that it would hurt, that was completely counter-productive. From my limited experience I knew that the pressure on most women’s nipples had to be enough so that she could feel it above, or at least separate to, all the other sensations that were taking place at the same time. I had been told by a number of women that when the right kind of manipulation and the correct amount of pressure goes through the nipples a tingling sensation begins, sometimes around the throat – more often around the jaw, then it slowly moves down to the stomach area and on to the nerves that link with the clitoris. I think what I had been told was correct because the effect it was having on Vivian was the result I was after.

The hands around my waist changed position slightly; the thumbs were stuck down the back of my boxers. The hands began a pulling - pushing motion, taking the boxers with them. Soon, the front of my boxers was pulling my engorged cock to an almost horizontal position, making it stick out at right-angles to where it was attached above my aching balls. Vivian quickly realised what was happening; her hands slipped from around the back to the front. She placed her fingers just above the waistband, and gently pulled out the boxers over the head of my throbbing cock.

“Mon Dieu Dave… I’m sorry, the French gets in the way when I am excited. Good God, what a marvelous, marvelous cock. It is so big… so smooth, so dark.” Vivian let the boxers slide to the ground and encouraged me to step away from them. “I am so pleased that you have not had his hat removed, my husband was not like this. He was, how do you say – circumcised. I always felt as though there was something missing. I felt somehow cheated.” I laughed out loud at her explanation and took her head in my hands. The pressure I exerted upwards brought her into a standing position. She forced her body against mine and held on tight around my waist once more.

I couldn’t help saying, “You are the best thing that has happened to me in a long time Vivian.” We began to kiss again as my cock lay rigid between our stomachs. My balls were sitting at the top of her crotchless panties and my cock was almost touching the under-side of her tits. The clear liquid was now making its way down the underneath of my cock, the warm and sticky feeling was now helping to heighten my senses. My cock slid around on her stomach as the liquid content increased.

Even though Vivian was not as tall or as strong as me she slowly pushed me back toward the bedroom and as the back of my knees eventually made contact they buckled. I fell onto the bed… she kept a tight hold and fell onto the bed with me, as though she was a part of my body.

As our kiss broke she said, almost out of breath “Dave, I want you to lick my pussy, while I make love to your beautiful big cock. Let us change position.”

I had no intention of changing the request, it sounded like a fantastic idea. I remained still as she moved into a new position. When she had completed the move her head faced my feet and her feet faced my head. She spread her legs so that she was attempting to straddle my chest. This was not possible so she was literally kneeling on the sides of my chest. I thought, “It’s a good job she is so light…” then my mind said, “My God, or even ‘Mon Dieu!’, look at this magnificent view.”

The gap in her panties framed the whole of her pussy and the puckered hole of her ass. I was mesmerized as I looked at the view. I then felt Vivian move her position again so that she was now holding onto the front of my thighs with her hands. She was sitting on me as though she was a champion jockey aboard her mount. It was a very exciting spectacle. Her right hand then left my thigh as she gained her balance with her left hand. She took a hold of my rock hard cock and began pulling it away from my stomach, moving it into the right angle position from my body again. The slivers of pre-cum made spiders web-like windows as she pulled it off my stomach. As soon as it was in the right position she lowered her head and placed her warm moist mouth over the head of my cock, pulling the ‘hat’ back that she had missed in love-making with her husband.