Tahitian Nights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel that her mouth was too small to take the shaft in immediately. I knew that she would need time to wet it all over with saliva, then practice moving her head up and down until she got used to the size. I don’t profess to have the world’s biggest cock, but it is a long way above average. I would have to be patient and let Vivian get used to it without choking. The right hand went back onto my thigh as her mouth took over the job of exciting and wetting my cock by itself.

I had saliva dribbling from my tongue as Vivian was ministering to my lower needs. I leaned forward and made a huge licking motion with my dripping wet tongue, starting at the hooded clitoris area of her pussy, then going slowly and deliberately all the way along her tight cunt lips right over to her asshole, sticking my tongue a little way into her puckered hole for good measure at the end of the stroke. She smelled and tasted wonderful. There was nothing nasty about the aroma; her woman smell was like an expensive musky perfume. It was so good I began at the clitoris and licked her again. The slurping noises were making me feel hornier by the second. She had obviously sprayed a little perfume above her pussy, but there was none on or around it. The only smell was the natural one and this was definitely driving me to distraction.

As my tongue finished several journeys up and back, up and back, Vivian’s progress down my cock went faster and faster. Her grip of my thighs became more urgent. I could feel that she did not want to slip completely and have my pork sword go in up to the hilt before she was anywhere near ready for it. She knew she had to build up to this, so slowly, slowly catch the monkey.

On my next licking attack along her beautiful crack I felt my cock dive deeper into her mouth, and then meet up with the obvious restriction of her throat. The lips on her mouth must now be stretching to the absolute maximum; I could feel them tight across the middle of my cock shaft. The blow job I was receiving was as good possible at this early stage of the proceedings, so patience and concentration was going to be a virtue. If I did not have patience and concentration it would be over quicker than either of us wanted.

I pulled my head back from the area I was licking and got a good view of the way the grey and blonde hairs were trimmed just on top of her pubic bone, the pussy lips below were shaved bald. This had always excited me and every time I’ve fucked or sucked a pussy the naked smooth lips always felt softer and more pliable to tongue or cock than the pussy with hair going from top to tale. This was no exception; Vivian had the softest cunt lips imaginable. They had begun to radiate heat and the moisture from within was starting to mix with the saliva from me licking back and forward along the edges.

As Vivian slowly got my cock deeper in her throat I felt, rather than heard, myself moaning in deep guttural tones. I was definitely in the early stages of a building orgasm. The wonderful things that she was doing to my cock, together with the sights and sounds around her pussy, were having a marked effect on me. The humming noises as she struggled with my cock in her throat, and the fidgeting of Vivian’s body, said that she wasn’t too far off her first orgasm.

My head went toward her pussy, but this time I knew from her movements that she wanted me to concentrate more on her clitoris than anywhere else. I placed my thumbs on each side of her pussy and pulled the lips back to expose the inside pink of her fully exposed and vulnerable cunt. The colours inside were not completely visible in the light in the room, but I knew that they would be showing from a deep rose red through to a light pink. The deeper colours would be further inside.

I placed my palms onto the inside of her thighs and held open the lips. I plunged one of my thumbs deep into her pussy as I placed my mouth completely over her clitoris. The heat would open up the hood like a flower to the sun. As this happened I felt her begin the first throws of a tremendous orgasm. This was something that had waited a long time to appear on the surface. She allowed my cock to come completely out of her mouth and she began to moan continually as wave upon wave of pleasure worked its way from her clitoris to her brain and back again. She let out a sob and began to cry… “Do not stop Dave, please. These are tears are of passion, not pain or sorrow. I have not felt like this before… ever. Not even with my husband. Please keep going with my button.” Her French accent made her sound like she was saying ‘Booton’.

Her ‘button’ tasted so good that I really began to lick and suck for all I was worth. She tasted wonderful; it was like a mixture of honey and rose water. Vivian suddenly stopped her sobbing and began to moan deep in the back of her throat again. She was obviously enjoying herself, and so was I.

As I kept my attention on her pussy, now licking every square inch, from clitoris to anus, she began to take my cock into her mouth again; and by now there was room for it to go in without too much of a restriction. As she lifted herself up, with the palms digging into my thighs, her head went over my cock and began to slide down all the way to the base. She didn’t manage it until the fourth time of going down, and then my balls banged against her chin. She then slowly allowed it to slide back out so that she could take a breath of air. She did this three more times before I knew that if I did not do something soon I was going to come all over the back of her throat. The problem was I wanted to put my cock all the way up to the hilt inside her tight little pussy… I wanted this more than I wanted to come into her throat.

Taking one hand from her thigh, and keeping the other probing her tight little hole, I took the base of my cock in my left hand and slid my middle finger under my balls. I then forced the finger hard against the ‘tube’ below my cock, between my asshole and my balls. I pressed for all I was worth as Vivian went down on my cock relentlessly, although now only up to where my hand was in the way. After a few moments I knew that I had achieved my goal; I had delayed the climax. I thought, “If I could achieve this with just thought, it would be great. You must practice Dave, practice!”

As the need to come diminished, I put my hands around her pussy again. I stopped licking her clitoris and anus, then moved my tongue up into a ‘U’ shape. I then pushed my tongue into her pussy, just as far as it would go. My nose was rubbing up and down the same area on her that I had just been pushing on me to stop myself coming. The feeling of my tongue inside her cunt and my nose squishing about between her ass and her pussy was too much for Vivian; on the fourth or fifth push she began another massive orgasm. Her body was shaking so much that she had to let my cock come out of her mouth and lie down on my thighs, letting her arms fall to the bed. I kept pushing my tongue in while she was shaking in orgasm, but I eventually had to stop when her position wouldn’t allow me to push my tongue into her cunt any more.

This was the opportunity to change my position. I slowly pushed her to one side, and while she was lying flat on the bed moaning, I took all four pillows from behind me and placed them under her stomach, raising her posture as though she was hanging over a horse saddle. In the position I was in my legs were between hers and I was kneeling with my still rigid, unsatisfied, cock right in-line with her very warm cunt lips. I put my hands onto her buttocks, and then slid them to her hips as I moved into her like a dog would into his bitch. Her cunt was dripping wet, with so much of her juices flowing my cock went in the first inch real easy.

I knew that Vivian was tight from the way she had reacted, first to my thumb going into her pussy, then my curled up tongue. What I wasn’t expecting was what I got as I began to push my cock into her. With her being virtually celibate for the three years since her husband had died she had reverted to being as tight as a young virgin. I had to push really hard, despite the juices flowing.

Her low rumbling moan had begun again, as it had before her first orgasm burst its banks. This time, I thought, “She is really going to blow.” My next thought was, “Well, let’s see if we can’t blow together in orgasms that will rock the heavens.”

With gentle constant pressure and as much willpower as I could muster to stop myself coming too early, I pushed half of my cock up into her cunt. I said quietly to her, “You are half way to taking all of me in Vivian. I would like to come at the same time as you the next time you orgasm. Push backwards and help me to mount you all the way.” Her moaning just started to get louder and louder, she really wasn’t on the same planet.

As this was the case, I decided to go for broke. My cock was getting bigger rather than smaller and the more pressure I exerted, and the tighter the opening became, the harder I got. “It’s now or never Dave,” I told myself… “Go for it.”

With this I began to make quick back and forth movements, each time making another half inch of headway. The copious quantity of juices from Vivian and my own pre-cum were mixing together now to make a solution that was the same consistency as KY Jelly.
I began to slide further in with each thrust, first an extra inch, and then slowly out again… move forward, then back again. The sensations were out of this world.

I looked down at Vivian’s cunt lips and they were stretched to what I thought was maximum. Each time I pushed in further my cock went in that much more. As I came back out again the bald lips just took a grip of my cock and pulled out a tremendous distance before they were pushed straight back in again on the return journey. It was going to be hard, but I decided that I would be trying my best not to come before she did. Her cunt was being put through a good workout tonight, but my cock was being put through a better one. This was something that I doubt I will ever be able to repeat.

The sweat broke out and was now covering my whole body. Vivian was the same; she was showing a covering of moisture all over her back and it began to drip down into the crack of her buttocks and onto the shaft of my cock… all adding the amateur KY mixture. Finally, with one gargantuan effort I hit gold.

I went into her sopping cunt right up to the hilt, my full hairy balls banged against her clitoris. I was holding onto her ass cheeks, then her hips for all I was worth… my laboured breathing getting more like Vivian’s as I plunged my pole up into her hot little cave again and again. Now that I was in all the way, the head of my cock must have been rubbing against her G spot with each forward thrust. This was a fuck like no other I’d ever had. The woman below me was like a caged tiger. I was glad her hands and more to the point, her nails, were grabbing the sheets rather than the skin on my back.

Vivian stopped moaning and then literally began grunting like a small animal. As my balls began banging against her clitoris it took her over the edge… she started to squeal, then cry, then moan and thrash her head around on the bed. The pillows below her stomach were soaking wet. I kept banging, knowing that any minute I was going to start my own orgasm of all orgasms.

I felt the tingle. I speeded up. The tingle began to spread. My cock was going in and out as quickly as I dare go without hurting myself. The sensation was going from my neck to my chest, tingling went to a wonderful vibration… moving with deliberate direction to my cock and my balls. The nearer my orgasm got the faster I wanted to go. I was hitting the bottom of Vivian’s pussy with each stroke now, so I withdrew to about half way and began to go at a slowed pace and that was that… I felt the orgasm coming like a freight train. Vivian was still thrashing her head back and forth; I was trying to go slowly, but everything became confused and I started to come, I speeded up, and the come started to gush. I shot my cock as deep as it would again into her cunt and felt it lodge up against something; it had gone right into Vivian’s deepest depths. She screamed and I arched my back in an attempt to get in deeper. My fingers grabbed a hold of the underneath of her thighs and pulled back as hard as I could.

We were coming together in wave after wave of wet and wonderful ecstasy. Vivian was in tears, I was not in tears, but very close to it… my eyes were now closed tight and I felt the colour high in my cheeks. Vivian had raised herself up on her hands in her excitement and I mounted her from a different angle. There was a throbbing in my head; there was a throbbing in my cock. It was delivering its last spurts and I tried not to fall forward onto Vivian’s back, or fall backward from the warmth of this very talented woman.

I kept my position on my knees until she stopped crying. Then, as the swelling in my cock subsided and eventually slipped out, I let Vivian move over onto her back and lie with her arms covering her upper face, tears streaming down onto her chin and neck.

“Thank you Dave, thank you, merci, merci. That was absolutely wonderful. I hope you like it as much as me?”

“Yes Vivian, I did. In fact I can tell you that that was the most magnificent fuck I have ever had in my entire life!”

Vivian’s face broke into her teenager grin, “Well, what about tomorrow… and the rest of the days you must check out the Japanese information?”

I fell over onto my back on the bed, next to her, and laughed until the tears were rolling down my cheeks as well. When I stopped laughing and crying I turned onto my side, then pulled Vivian into the same position and we kissed… for what seemed a long, long time.

We gently broke off the kiss and I said, “Maybe we should discuss this situation over a couple of more glasses of the Sauvignon Blanc? If we are to talk about work it will become tax deductible! I have some in the fridge. It was there in case we did not get on well.”

We laughed and cuddled together like a couple of love struck teenagers. The fact that we were 105 years old when our ages were combined didn’t seem in the slightest bit important.

+++++++++++


The amorous adventures of Dave Bishop may continue. Who knows?


++++++++++++

Thanks for reading my story and thanks for all of the encouraging feedback.
If you enjoyed it don’t forget to vote for me and continue to send the feedback.
BTH 2406.