Tainted Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Excuse me miss but do you have any food allergies we need to be aware of in the kitchen? Mr. Wright already informed us that he doesn't but you were still a blank," he asked me.

"I'm allergic to nuts. Other than that I'm good to go" I responded. The waiter simply nodded and left us alone again.

"What else do you want to know Tyler?"

Tyler-

"What else do you want to know Tyler?" she asked me before taking a sip from her wine glass. I thought about it for a minute.

"I have an idea. How about we play a game of 21 questions to get to know each other better" I suggested as our salads were set in front of us.

I watched her take a small bite of her salad barely heard her answer because I was hypnotized by her mouth as she chewed.

"I...I'm sorry I didn't hear you," I stuttered out.

"I said sure why not."

"Okay we'll start generic. Favorite color?"

I asked "ruby red, sky blue, lilac, and black. What's yours?" she asked me before taking another bite.

"Black and red," I said before taking a bite of my own salad.

"What was your favorite show when you were little?" she asked.

"I was actually a Family Matters fan and I also loved power rangers, spider man. The typical boy stuff." I told her taking a sip of my own wine.

"Typical little boy. I was a Family Matters fan as well but I loved the Rugrats, Hey Arnold and even the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles." She blushed.

"You were a TMNT fan huh? Interesting." I winked at her before popping a piece of tomato in my mouth.

"I swear if you tell anybody I will kill you." she laughed. I was getting used to hearing her laugh already and that wasn't good.

"Wow threatened twice in one day? That must be a record. What's your favorite food?"

"It must be you lucky day then. And it depends. I'm a pasta junky so I love alfredo and lasagna but I also love Thai food, Chinese food, pretty much any kind of food but I have to admit there are some exceptions."

"So you're a foodie?" I asked her setting the bowl in front of me aside so I could focus sole on Zaire.

"Yeah I am. You don't end up with hips and an ass like mine surviving on this stuff" she said pointing to the bowl in front of her.

I felt my dick start to get hard at the mention of her ass and tried to will it back down. 'Come on buddy don't do this to me now things are going so good!'

"Well you defiantly don't have any complaints from me. I'm like you are I love all kinds of food. I've never actually tried Thai food. Is it any good?" I asked her.

"Only the best." She started saying before Marcos came back with our dinner, "Here you are. Tonight we made you fillet mignon medium well with a side of 4 cheese shell pasta and asparagus," He collected the half empty salad bowls and refilled the wine before leaving us alone again.

"So if you could be any animal what would it be?" she said while cutting a piece of steak and popping it into her mouth chewing slowly before moaning. "Oh my gosh this is so good," I almost hopped over the table and attacked her.

'Damn how the hell is it possible she eats sexy too?' I thought as I answered her question.

"I would be a lion because I want to be king of the music game and their king of the jungle."

"I can respect that. I would want to be a dolphin. Their so majestic and loving not to mention really smart and they don't have any natural predators except us really." she told me.

"Fair enough. Now this is a question that's relevant to present company: Who's your favorite singer?"

12