All Comments on 'Take Care of Me Ch. 06'

by SmallTitFan

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

The chapters are short, but Im starting to like them like this, well since there were six done when I started reading anyway, heh. This one was pretty good, and at least it was realistic. About half the anal stories you read on here, if someone actually tried them like they were wrote, the girl would be bleeding at best or worse, in the ER getting stiches and god knows what else! Lol.

Looking forward to more chapters.

Rapier875Rapier875almost 8 years ago
No !

You can't leave it here !

Not another unfinished story; I can't believe you never finished this.

Talk about a total let down.

I'm gutted !

goducks1goducks1about 6 years ago
5 stars again

you're a very good storyteller. i like the "change-ups" in them. and they are very sexy and erotic. BUT - this story can't end here! we need another chapter - or 2 - to finish this up. where do they go from here?

THANKS!!!

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
ok - i gave all the chapters 5 stars

but not this one. this is a great story. i really have enjoyed reading it. sexy, romantic, loving - just great. BUT - its not done!!! what happens to them? do they wed? grandma? kids? we need another chapter here. your writing is 5 star - so hopefully you'll add a 5 star ending. then i can go back and give this the 5 stars it deserves. PLEASE!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What is with the author's insane fetish with a young girls asshole!!

Fucks her once and second time is ramming plastic in her rectum. There really are some sick motherfuckers in this world. Guess Lit is their outlet.

bumblegrumbumblegrumover 4 years ago
Great story but ...

Thank you very much for this story. You write very well, but as so often happens on Lit., we"re left wanting more, and closure of the story. I want to emphasize that this ia a FANTASY, not real life.So, in "real life" she might have ended up in the ER with a tear in her anus. So what. Suspend your need for reality and enjoy a well written fantasy. And almost every story on Lit is a fantasy, and long ay that be the case.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Response to anonymous

You are concerned about the inclusion of anal sex in this fantasy and you suggest that the author is some sort of sick bastard. Okay.

You are on this site reading stories about incest, and that also makes you a sick bastard! Welcome to the club! :)

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Sorry can not give you 5 stars. There has to be a proper ending! AAAA++++

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous