Take Home Waitress

Story Info
Holiday couple asks waitress back to hotel.
1.6k words
4.08
126.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we walked along the row of restaurants on the Italian beach front we chatted about what had previously happened in the room with the boy, how Amy had just fucked him in front of me and how much it turned me on to see her fucking someone else, not to mention the fact that I was tied to the bed for the duration.

We chose a nice quiet restaurant to eat in and ordered our meal. The waitress was very chatty and, in my opinion, very beautiful. She had long wavy brown hair that stopped above the mounds of two large breasts, wearing a white, thin cotton blouse and a navy blue skirt, which showed a fine portion of her toned thighs. It was late and very few people were in the restaurant so we asked her to sit with us for a drink.

We sat talking and the wine was starting to go to my head, causing my frequent glances down her cleavage to be less subtle than earlier in the night. She stood up to fetch some more drinks and Amy commented,

"You like her don't you?"

I was stunned.

"Er..." I grinned, the expression on my face answering her question.

"I saw you looking down her top!"

We were interrupted as the girl, Rheyna, returned with some new drinks. The conversation continued and we found out she was 23 and lived with friends close to where we were. She was single.

I sat day dreaming about how she might look naked when my wife's question suddenly brought me back to the conversation,

"How would you like to join me and my husband for a few more drinks after closing time?"

She agreed as my wife looked at me with a grin.

Soon after the restaurant closed we waited for Rheyna then returned to our hotel room. I got the drinks as Amy and Rheyna continued the conversation around the balcony table. I made sure to give Rheyna double the amount of Bacardi as she had some catching up to do.

We sat around the table, my eyes constantly looking at Rheyna's nipples poking through her thin shirt in the night breeze and the skirt which kept hiking up her thigh each time she reached for a drink.

The bottle of Bacardi was beginning to empty and the conversation drifted onto relationships. Amy asked some rather personal questions and began to make comments about me,

"So I don't know how I ended up with that so called man over there," she continued from a previous comment on men in general.

"He's not bad," Rheyna answered.

I was a little stunned by the compliment, expecting her to go along with my wife's criticisms.

"Would you?" my wife asked casually.

"Don't see why not," replied Rheyna, "he's good looking, not fat, and is older – something which makes me all the more interested."

The atmosphere was now very relaxed as the conversation continued and the questions became ever more personal.

"Does he turn you on?"

"Yeah, I guess so...", Rehyna replied, not wanting to insult by saying no.

"John, take out your dick." Everything seemed to come to a sudden stop as Amy ordered me. I immediately sprung out of my drunken haze,

"What?" I asked.

"Take out your little dick and show us it, Rheyna wants to see it." Rheyna said nothing, but didn't oppose the suggestion.

The alcohol had got to me and I lost all self consciousness as I unzipped my jeans and pulled my underwear down, displaying my smaller than average dick to the two women.

"Touch it," Amy said to Rheyna, "its tiny isn't it?"

"It's not that small," she replied not moving but still looking, "I've had smaller."

"Touch it," Amy said again. The dominance in her voice causing Rheyna to feel under pressure and so leaned forward and touched my dick. Naturally, it began to get hard and Rheyna began to back away as my wife moved towards me.

"Don't be shy," Amy said giggling, "I think he likes you."

With that she took Rheyna's hand and firmly held it in place on my cock. Rheyna looked at Amy, unsure of where this situation was leading.

"You've made him all hard..." Amy said, "Now suck him off."

Rheyna looked stunned, and so did I, but the look on my wife's face showed she wasn't joking. Rheyna was about to question it, but with the stern tone of my wife's voice she didn't want to disappoint her waiting husband. She bent down and took the end of my cock in her wet mouth. It felt amazing, and I couldn't help my expression from coming out of my mouth, I let out a sigh as she encased the head of my cock.

"That's it," my wife said, "take it into your mouth. Look into his eyes, see how much he's enjoying your wet mouth!"

My eyes locked onto Rheyna's as her gorgeous face pleasured my cock, her tongue swirling around the end as she began to get into it. Amy reached over and pushed on the back of her head, forcing her to swallow more of my meat. She then began rubbing her hands up and down Rheyna's back, teasing her waistline before finding the bottom of her skirt and pushing her hand up inside it. Rheyna didn't try and stop it, she just let out a moan as my wife's hand rubbed against her moistening, panty covered, pussy.

Amy then reached round and began to unbutton Rheyna's blouse, moving Rheyna's arms as she pulled it off a sleeve at a time. Rheyna's tits were now open for my viewing as her mouth slid up and down my dick. Amy's hands reached round and cupped her tits, fondling the nipples, making them stand up hard. My cock was now rock hard and having its entire length licked by the young waitress as she was being touched up by my very own wife.

I looked over to the hotel alongside us and noticed two young lads staring across from their own balcony, trying to stay out of view, not wanting to stop the show. I laughed to myself silently.

Amy took Rheyna by the hips and pulled her legs up straight and spread them, now running her hand up Rheyna's thighs. She then began to take down the panties of the hot waitress and massaged the pussy and anus beneath them.

"Mmm..." Rheyna let out as she slurped on my cock. The sensations were making her shiver with pleasure as my wife's mouth connected with her pussy, licking its entire length, using her hand to open the lips as she probed inside with her tongue. Amy pushed a moist finger inside Rheyna's arse hole as she licked her pussy.

"Oh...You're so wet," Amy said, "Enough sucking, I think it's about time you had some cock inside you."

My wife got up from her position, "You heard me John, this horny young waitress wants your little prick in her hole." Rheyna stopped sucking and allowed Amy to move her onto her back and open her legs to give me access to her hot pussy, hiking her skirt up around her waist. Rheyna looked deep into my eyes as I nudged inside her, the moist entrance fully arousing me as I pushed inside her love hole.

"Oh...that's it," Rheyna sighed as she lay beside my wife who was now removing her own skirt and panties. She mounted Rheyna's face and commanded,

"Eat my pussy."

Rheyna had no choice, Amy was directly above her face and grinding her wet slit on her mouth. She didn't like the idea of licking pussy but didn't feel she could say no to this man and his domineering wife, therefore let out her tongue and began to lick the salty entrance. My wife was facing me as her pussy was being eaten, giving Rheyna an up close view of Amy's anus, which occasionally brushed against her nose as the pussy slid up and down her face.

Amy was so close to cumming all over this hot girls face, and my own orgasm was fast approaching. I glanced around discretely and noticed the boys were still watching out the corner of my eye. Wanting to put up a good show of the three of us fucking, I pulled Amy's top over her head and she took off her bra, letting out her pair of fine, perky breasts.

The waitress's moans were stifled by the pussy that covered her mouth. As she started rubbing her own clit with her hand, I felt her pussy beginning to contract. The pressure on my cock was too much and I began my own hard orgasm,

"Oh...oh yeah, I'm gonna cum deep inside your hot pussy, mmm..."

Rheyna sucked hard on Amy's clit and the three of us climaxed simultaneously. Gushes of hot semen burst from my penis into Rheyna's pussy as it pulsed in mid orgasm. My wife was now cumming over Rheyna's face,

"Oh fuck, eat my pussy, oh yeah..." she screamed, bucking wildly.

Amy groped her own tits as she came from Rheyna's tongue lashing.

Our orgasms began to subside after minutes of jolting and screaming and we began to slowly fall out from the position. Noticing the time, Rheyna said she had to leave quickly as her friends would be expecting her back. We watched her dress and leave, forgetting to take her thong, and told her we may be back in the restaurant before the end of the holiday. I snugged in on the bed with my wife and dozed off after an immensely pleasurable experience.