Take It Off or I Cut It Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We stayed there, idly licking at the lips in front of us, coming back down from the heights, breathing deep in temporary respite. Emma began loosening our bonds, the two of us taking over as we returned to clarity. Once I was free from Heather, I found myself disoriented, saddened by the loss of her.

"Oh, look at the two of you. Ready to cry over the fact that you no longer have a pussy in your face. Well, let's see what we can do about that." She dropped her robe in one sweeping movement, stepping toward us as it fell behind her, a billowing cape framing the ripe, fecund glory of her pale body.

Walking toward us, Emma produced two sets of chained nipple clamps. Heather and I both wore titanium rings through pierced nipples, were quickly bound together again, facing one another, kneeling, rings chained together. We carefully scooted closer to one another, trying not to pull apart or make any sudden movements (or, god forbid, sneeze), her knee coming to rest against my pussy and vice versa.

I got the first swat with that infernal cane, one solid strike across my back, right shoulder to left hip. The cane itself was light and whippy, all sting; it could bring intense pain quickly without risking genuine injury, and it did. The cane was fire across my back and I straightened in response, flinching to get away from a second blow, one that landed not on me, but on Heather, who responded in kind.

Back and forth like this, we went, seemingly for hours, our Domme quietly building intensity, her patter, her intentionally broken rhythm between strikes, her chains, she worked us to the point of madness. We whimpered, semi-sobbing from the pull of one another on our too tender nipples. We dripped, all but humping one another's knees like the bitches we'd been accused of embodying. We sank, dissolving into a single amusing toy for this vixen.

"Now, sluts, it's my turn." She pulled a dildo gag from her stash, small end going in the mouth, large end into the dominant. "I know how very much you've wanted to meet us, Molly, and I'm certain that tonight's events have already surpassed your expectations. However, I just wouldn't be a proper Domme if I let you get everything you wanted, now would I? Since my pet actually managed to mind her manners tonight, she gets to lick me. You simply hold the toy. Maybe if you're lucky enough next time, you'll actually earn a chance to taste me. Open wide."

My cheeks burned in genuine embarrassment and the sting of disappointment. She was right, the bitch, this was a big punishment. As Heather pulled her Mistress closer to us, she gave me a look of self-satisfied glee. She'd won. We both knew that, between the two of us, she was destined to be the bottom slut in our hypothetical threesome. Emma the dominant, me the switch, Heather the sub. Oh, we might play around with the roles a bit from time to time, but these were the roles we fell into most regularly. Heather knew, and I knew, that the day would come, and soon, in which she'd take her rightful place, and it would be my turn to grin.

Tonight, though, she managed to snatch a treat that I'd wanted (so to speak), and she would revel in her win while she had the chance. Her face was lost to me as Emma finished buckling the gag on me and mounted it, her pussy so close to my mouth, I watched as she sank toward me. Heather, still chained to me, leaned back to make room for her Mistress, eliciting identical moans from the two of us, before locking her lips around the stiff little clit in front of her. Emma sat there for a moment, her ass nearly completely obscuring my vision, my nose full of the smell of her, her cunt stretched full and fat around the cock in my mouth, her sub sucking her off in the way only a perfectly practiced cuntlapper could, sat and smiled.

Slowly, she began to rock, fucking herself to a slow, lazy peak before beginning in earnest. As she increased her speed, my neck beginning to tire from her sheer athleticism, she seemed to remember the cane in her hand. As Heather's was the only ass she could see, she began timing her strokes with her strokes, punctuating each hit, each thrust, with a word, "What! Good! Sluts! You! Both! Are! Oh! FUCK! FUCK! That's! Right! Just! Like! That! You! Filthy! Bitches! Fuck! FUCK! FUCK!"

She gushed her orgasm, not so much squirting as becoming intensely wet, splashy-loud, and the bottoming out of each thrust seeming to sprinkle her pussy over the two of us. Heather reached for the clips on her nipples, instinctively thinking to ask before actually removing them, "Mistress, may I, please?"

"Yes, go ahead."

With that, the chains were off and Heather was on me, tongue bathing my tits, my face, my hair, my shoulders, everywhere that her Mistress had sprinkled me, Heather cleaned me, her busy hands taking my ends of the chains off, removing my gag, and finishing her scouring of me before gasping, "Now do me!"

Happy to obey, I licked her clean, as well, taking time to finally, properly kiss her. Just as we began to get distracted, her Mistress cleared her throat, having returned to the couch to recover.

"Well, sluts, I think we've had a very productive first night. Molly, it was lovely to meet you. Heather, if you'll just show her the door, I think it's time we all get cleaned up and into beds for the night. Drive safely and call us to let us know you got home okay."

With that, I was dismissed, by the Domme, but kindly so. When she said "first night," she'd meant it, indicating more to come. It had been a good audition. Heather walked me out, exchanging pleasantries and rather shyly giving me one more kiss to say good-night. I called when I made it home safely, Heather impaled on her Mistress's cock on one end of the call while Emma directed my fingers in my busy pussy on the other end.

Before hanging up, I was ordered to give myself "two screaming orgasms" before going to sleep.

Oh, these girls were gonna be fun.

12