Take My Breath Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It doesn't have to go any further than what you want Linda," he said. "But I won't lie to you and tell you that I don't want you in my bed tonight. I want to make love to you slow and sweet and then cuddle with you until I am ready to fuck you hard and long and I know you want it too."

The look in his eyes was one of longing and desire and I felt those butterflies return as I slid my hand into his and stood up. He raised an eyebrow at me and I just leaned in for a kiss.

"We'll take it one step at a time and see what happens love," I whispered to him.

Oh my god - did I just call him "love"??? I said the "L" word to him. Well I didn't say 'I love you' but I might as well have. It must not have phased him much though because we were still moving out the door.

We almost ran to the elevator and when the doors closed we found ourselves alone again and frantic to kiss and embrace...we had yet to touch each other any place else but that just added to the excitement.

We got off at his floor and breathlessly made it to the door of his room. He fumbled with the key and we stumbled into the room still in each other's arms. Passionately out of control kisses were now taking over all inhibitions as we fell back onto the bed. And then he kissed me on the neck right behind my ear and my pussy spasmed in response. I knew then and there that I was soon going to be dripping wet for him. Oh who am I kidding - I was already dripping wet for him since the moment I saw him in the airport.

His kisses got bolder and he started to move down to the hollow of my neck and then a bit lower. My head was thrown back and a deep moan escaped my semi-parted lips. My deep cut shirt left my ample cleavage open and accessible to his lips and he took advantage of that. I trembled as he moved lower to bury his face between my breasts.

Instinctively I wrapped my legs around his hips and arched my back toward him as my breathing became more rapid. Before I knew it my shirt slid off my shoulders and his fingers unhooked my bra. As my alabaster globes became free his sharp intake of breath excited me even more and then when he bent over to take my nipple into his mouth I thought for sure I would explode.

The sensations of having him lick and kiss and nibble on me after so long of waiting and so much sexual tension was incredible. I slid my hands under his shirt and pulled it over his head. I couldn't wait to run my fingers through the hair on his chest and run my fingernails over his nipples to watch them harden. A quiet desperation took hold of me as I leaned forward and took my turn with my tongue on his neck and shoulders. I was not holding back any emotion or feeling whatsoever. If only for tonight he was all mine! I slid down a bit to take his nipples into my mouth each one in turn. His moans of pleasure and pain were like music to my ears.

I had an idea so I wriggled out from under him and refastened my bra and pulled my shirt back up. I walked over to the nightstand and tuned in some music on the clock radio. He was lying on his side watching me with an amused expression on his face. His rapid breathing made his Bare muscular chest rise and fall rhythmically and it was a total turn on to me.

"What are you planning Linda?" he asked sweetly, as if he didn't know.

"You'll see my love," oh there it was again it was coming out so naturally, "but I think you will enjoy it," I replied coyly.

The music started and I began to move rotating my hips slightly in time to the music. I was going to give him a lap dance and striptease that he would not soon forget. As I pivoted around on my heels and bent a little at the knees and waist my ass rubbed against his hardened cock.

I loved hearing him moan. He grabbed at my waist to pull me into him but I was quick with my reflexes and resumed my dance. Slowly, I took my shirt off one shoulder and then the other and then completely off. All I had on the top of me now was a lacy black bra. My breasts were straining to be free and at the mercy of his mouth and hands again. Still dancing my dance of seduction I grasped the waistband of my black skirt and unfastened the clasp on the side. I slowly slid the zipper down and let my skirt gather at my feet. Now all I was wearing was my bra my barely there lace black g-string my black thigh highs and heels.

I thought I saw a burning desire, a heated passion in Keith's eyes and those blasted butterflies returned to the pit of my stomach. As the music continued, I danced closer and straddled him. I deliberately pressed my breasts up into his face as I continued to dance on his lap and ground my pelvis into his. His mouth captured mine and his tongue kept time with mine while I rotated and gyrated my hips in his lap.

I could feel how hard he was as I pressed into him. I was so excited, I could hardly breathe. I needed to feel him naked against me...I wanted to see his hardness and feel it twitch in my hands and in my mouth. I reached for the button on his khakis as he lay back on the bed with me still straddling him. My fingers were almost aching as I undid the button and fumbled with his zipper. My nerves were back with a vengeance and my hands were shaking. I looked down at him a desperate plea in my eyes for help. He grinned big.

"You want it bad enough you'll make it happen," he said with a wink.

"Oh lover you are such a tease. I need your help I am too shaky," I said breathlessly.

"Well then I guess we wait until you calm down," he said.

I groaned and rolled my eyes. Shaky hands be damned I am getting into those shorts! It took me a minute and he chuckled slightly at my determination as I pulled them down over his hips and slid them off onto the floor. And then much to my surprise I noticed that he wasn't wearing anything else. Hot damn! His large cock pointed toward the ceiling twitching and hard as stone. I tentatively reached out to stroke him and he groaned deep.

"Keith this has been in the back of my mind for so long now I just want to spend time caressing you and holding you and memorizing every inch of you."

"I know exactly how you feel and I like the way you think Linda, we'll take this very very slow...the first time."

The next 20 minutes I spent just running my fingers lightly over his body memorizing every inch as if I were blind. I was touching and caressing him and enjoying the reaction I was getting from his body. He rolled me over onto the bed and declared that it was his turn and started roaming my body with his very capable hands. He undid the front clasp on my bra and let it fall to the side. I felt as if my skin was on fire and that fire was being reignited with each touch of his fingers. He slid his hands over my ribcage and down my stomach and then back up again. He was sending shivers right through me and the electricity of the moment was almost too much to bear. His hands came back down to my hips and he lightly tugged on my g-string to pull it down. He slid it all the way off my feet and proceeded to take off my heels. His hands ran up the length of my silky legs and he pulled the lace tops of my stockings down and discarded my stockings on the floor with the rest of my clothes.

His fingers lightly tickled my ankles and calves and thighs as he explored me just as thoroughly as I did him. And as he reached the inside of my thighs at the very core of my being, I could hear him breathing harder and inhaling my scent. Before I knew it, his tongue was parting my lips and probing inside me. Involuntarily my hips rose up to meet his hungry mouth and his hands grabbed my ass. He was holding me there tightly and licking me into oblivion.

My breath was caught in my throat and I couldn't seem to regulate my breathing. His tongue was working my pussy like there was no other thing in the world he would rather be doing.

"Please," I begged him softly.

And without removing his mouth from me, he positioned himself next to me on the bed so I could take his hard cock into my own hungry mouth. Inhaling his scent I closed my eyes and opened my mouth for him to slide in. I started by taking just the head of him and licking him in circles. My right hand was grasping his shaft and the fingernails of my left hand were grazing his balls. I pulled my mouth away from his cockhead so that I could trace each vein with my tongue. Long slow licks up and down his entire length he seemed to be enjoying it. And then I took him in as deep as he would go sucking him hard. His tonguing ministrations on my pussy and my clit got more intense and he had me at the brink of orgasm. I could feel his sac tighten up as he came close to climax. I sucked him harder and deeper until I could feel his warm cum hitting the back of my throat. At the same time my own orgasm was flooding his tongue and mouth. We drank in each other's juices as if desperate for the liquid.

Contractions subsiding, Keith came to lie next to me and we kissed long and hard. My right leg was thrown over his left hip, our arms were intertwined. Our kisses were sweet and hungry. Passionate, amazing, and intense those are the best words to describe the feelings at that moment. My fingernails were softly caressing his back as we lay there. Every once in a while the sensation would make him shiver. His fingers were drawing lazy circles around my nipples and up and down my cleavage. He was definitely making me shiver. The kissing wasn't letting up and it felt so wonderful to just be in his arms in his bed after imagining it for so long. I certainly didn't want to have to say goodbye but I knew I didn't have to for a while yet so I pushed the thought from my head.

We were both tired and spent. We continued to kiss and hold each other until Keith fell asleep. I lay there a long time just running my fingers up and down his back watching him sleep and before I knew it, I was off in dreamland myself. Now the dreams I had been having of the 2 of us up to this time had been hot...but now that we had actually met, my dream was intensely hot. I could feel him in me in my dream and knew subconsciously that my hips were moving in response to my dream. And then I heard my name being whispered. My eyes fluttered open only to find him above me his hazel eyes searching my brown ones.

I hadn't been dreaming all of it his cock was parting my pussy lips and beginning to enter me. Just the first inch or two at first...sliding up and down my wet slit and touching against my clit every once in a while. He leaned forward and licked my lips as they willingly parted for him. But he didn't keep his mouth there he trailed it down my neck and all over my shoulders. My hips were straining toward him wanting him to take all of me into his possession but his restraint was better than mine.

His mouth moved lower until he had my right breast in his mouth his tongue flicking my nipple in frenzy. I was aching with longing for him. He spent what seemed to be ages on each of my breasts making my nipples harder than they have ever been. They hurt but it was pleasurable. Then he moved a little lower and kissed my stomach.

That was it I couldn't take it anymore! I rolled him over on his back and straddled his hips. It was my turn to drive him wild. I didn't allow my hips to touch his as I kissed my way around his neck and ears.

I moved my mouth and tongue over his shoulders and his chest. I nibbled at his nipples and flicked my tongue over them. I shivered every time he moaned. My fingernails stroked his sides and his arms and I could hear him gasping for breath. I thought that must be a sign of being just a little ticklish. Whatever it was it was turning me on even more. I slid down far enough for his cock to rest between my breasts and let it slide around my cleavage as I licked the tip of his head each time he thrust forward.

"Please Linda I need you. I need to be inside you feeling you grasp my cock with your tight pussy. I need to feel you cum on my cock as I cum inside of you. Now baby I need it now. Please."

How could I resist that? His deep sexy voice just gets under my skin and I would do anything under his spell. So I crawled up him slowly and positioned myself right above him. I lowered myself slowly onto his rigid shaft and felt my pussy adjust to his size. I took him in slowly, wanting to savor this moment wanting to savor each moment with him. As soon as I had him deep inside me I just leaned forward until my breasts were firmly against his chest and I held him there inside me. Neither one of us moved except for our labored breathing and a stolen kiss here and there. That is when I felt him jerk a little inside of me and it set me off. I was back up in a sitting position and grinding down onto his pelvisriding him like my own personal stud. His thumb was rubbing my clit as the velvet glove of my core held his throbbing cock in a vise grip. We fit together so perfectly and this lovemaking was incredible. The excitement pulsing through me sent me over the edge as I reached my first climax since he entered me.

The intensity of it just spurred us both on and we were fucking harder and faster. Wave after wave of intense orgasm shook my body before he informed me that he was cumming as well and we rode that wave together. Tidal waves of orgasms overtook us and we collapsed, breathless in each other's arms.

"You are amazing, thank you," I whispered.

"The feeling is quite mutual baby," he huskily replied.

We cuddled up to each other and fell asleep again. It felt safe and bittersweet. I knew that this had to come to an end. I cried a little in my sleep as my dreams turned to him going home. His arms just tightened around me. We woke up and took a shower getting in a lot of play and a quickie there before getting out and getting dressed.

As we left his room hand-in-hand it was again as if I were walking through a dream portal. He held me tight as we descended floors in the elevator and when we stepped out into the lobby, Suzanne and John were waiting for us. We all went out for lunch after Keith and John checked out of the hotel. As we ate lunch our conversation was very superficial. I had trouble eating as my stomach was caught in my throat. Keith held my hand throughout the whole meal squeezing it slightly from time to time. I didn't want to say goodbye and our time was quickly coming to an end. I was struggling to hold back the tears that threatened to spill over my eyelashes. I knew I would be fine I just had to take many deep breaths and try to keep my mind on what we had experienced. I knew that the meeting would be brief what I didn't know is how far it would go and how emotional the goodbye would be for me.

We said our goodbyes to John and Suzanne drove us back to the airport.

As we waited for Keith's flight he and I clung to each other not really wanting to let each other go. And then his flight number was announced and we had to say our goodbyes. Our kiss was deep and passionate making me go weak in the knees once again. It was hard to pull away and whisper that "goodbye" through a cracking voice and the tears that were now spilling over. But I gained my composure and wiped my eyes, kissed him again full on the mouth and hugged him tight.

I couldn't bear to watch him walk through security so I ran back to Suzanne who held me in a tight embrace and we walked over to the escalator. I did really well until we got into the car and she pulled me into another hug and I wept. We drove in somber silence all the way home she didn't ask, I didn't offer any information. We had stopped a couple of times on the way home, some store was having a sale on shorts she wanted to pick up so I stayed in the car. And we stopped to get gas and a pop. I just wanted to be home I had another whole night without my husband and kids and I just wanted to put in a sappy chick flick and rehash the last 24 hours.

Suzanne pulled into my driveway and flashed me a grin.

"It will be just fine stop stressing," she said.

"Oh I know it will. I am just drained emotionally and physically. I just want a hot cup of tea, some comfy sweats my pillow and a chick flick."

"Good luck with that," she said.

I wasn't sure what she meant but I was in no mood to ask. I thanked her profusely for being my chauffeur and for the fact that I knew it would never be broadcast to anyone what went on. We hugged tightly and I walked into the house. There were candles burning everywhere, rose petals scattered on the floor and soft music playing from the living room. I knew that Drew wasn't home. I knew that even if he was this wasn't something he would do anymore.

"Hello," I called out tentatively.

"Welcome home baby," was Keith's reply.

"Oh my god what are you doing here?"

"John & Suzanne arranged this they didn't stay at the hotel last night they were here doing this for us. John brought me here this afternoon when you thought I boarded the plane."

I was speechless and the tears spilled over once more. I threw myself into his arms and we began to move to the music that was playing. I knew that tomorrow he would have to go home but that was okay I still had one more night.

12