Port Jervis - Husband Swap Ch. 01

Story Info
What if a swap works... until it doesn't.
9.9k words
4.51
10.9k
27

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 10/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomh1966
Tomh1966
408 Followers

I've read many stories here where the wives secretly plan a swap. One guy or woman backs out and a mess ensues. What if... The wives were upfront and open about it...? Almost five months of writing later, I'm finally done.

4 parts. All written. Closed-ended series with finite end already written in chapter 4. Just broken down into bite-size pieces.

Covid does not exist in my world

Cuck-free guarantee. Everyone gets laid.

I recycle names. This has nothing to do with other story series.

Gunnison is a nude beach in New Jersey at Sandy Hook Sandy Hook is the non-nude part of the same beach.

In this world, the SCOTUS ruled that where men do not require a top, women have the same option.

One of those stories that fits no category completely.

Exburbia- very far out suburbs of very large cities.

*******

Joshua Calvert 24 6'2, Medium brown hair. Healthy muscular, 6 inches. Mech Engineer

Brittany Calvert 24 5'8 35D 24 35 Shoulder blade length blonde hair Marketing

Chris Danielson 24 6' Dark almost black hair. Muscular. 7 inches (98th percentile) Marketing

Allie Danielson 24 5'0 34 B/C 23 34 Shoulder length blonde hair Accountant

Michael Harrison 24 6' Blonde hair. Healthy muscular, 7 inches Electrical Engineer

Julia Harrison 24 5'10 36D 25 36 Shoulder length medium brown hair RN

Jayson Johnson 24 6' Medium brown hair, Healthy muscular. 12.5 inches (99.99+ percentile) Finance

Jessica Johnson 24 5'4 35B 24 35 Bra strap length light brown hair Marketing

*******

Port Jervis: Husband Swap Ch. 01

Part 1 of 4

Exburbia NYC. 3 miles north of Port Jervis NY, Orange County New York.

The four couples had known each other through college and formed a group of eight. Each couple had met at the freshman mixer and had been boyfriend and girlfriend the entire time since and all married right after college. They called the group, 'The Eight.' They all settled in the area surrounding Port Jervis, New York and each couple had one member who was local and stayed local after graduating college.

It wasn't a fancy name, but the one they used to simply arrange get-togethers as in, "Honey, let's have a party in the backyard. Call everyone in 'The Eight.'"

Sunday, May 20, 2018

It was around three in the afternoon on an unusually warm May Day when the four women were by the pool sunning themselves and enjoying the fifth or so glass of wine since eleven that morning. All were somewhat tipsy but not stumbling drunk, having been eating and drinking all day. The men were at a table relaxing and not talking much.

Allie called over to the men, "Hey Everyone!"

She took her bikini top off, smiled, and shook her breasts.

Her husband Chris growled, "Put them away!"

Allie pouted and complied, giving him a sour look.

Not to be outdone, Brittany said, "Hey Everyone!"

Brittany took her bikini top off and shook her breasts.

Her husband Joshua said, "Bottoms too!"

Brittany smiled, stood, stripped off her bottoms, and dove into the pool for a quick skinny dip.

Michael gave Joshua a sour look and said, "Everyone can see your wife's body and now our wives may follow suit and strip off."

Jayson said, "Lighten up Michael. Nothing you have not seen before."

Joshua said, "As long as you don't touch, I'm good. Everyone saw everyone when we went to Gunnison Beach just last year, never mind all the skinny dipping we did as couples in college. Today was not the first time I saw your wife's bare body. It's not the twentieth. You spent half the day at Gunnison looking at my wife's tits anyway. I know it and you know it. Unfortunately the image burned into my mind is Jayson and his giant thing. Yech!"

Joshua shuddered.

Jayson stood up and made a faux threat, "Speaking of losing a swimsuit..."

Jayson got up to faux strip off.

Michael said, "Oh please no!"

Jayson grinned and sat down as Michael went back to his beer.

The women huddled and talked quietly amongst themselves for fifteen minutes.

Jayson tapped Joshua on the arm and pointed at the women who were in a group and clearly conspiring about something, "That can't be good."

Joshua shrugged.

As Joshua watched, there was nodding and shaking heads as they conspired about something. then as a group, approached the table. His wife, Brittany was nodding along with Jessica and Allie was doing most of the head shaking. Julia seemed to be thinking deeply about something.

Finally, all the women came over and Brittany said, "We are going to proposition you!"

Michael was openly staring at Brittany's bare D-cups, occasionally stealing a glance at her bare and fully shaved womanhood.

Joshua asked, "You want us to do it in front of everyone?"

Brittany shook her head, "We want to swap husbands."

There was stunned silence at the men's table.

Joshua said, "Eh, WHAT!?"

Brittany said, "Look. All of us are thinking of kids in a few years which means an entire change in life. All of us have been monogamous since the age of eighteen. I've never been with another man and Joshua has not been with another woman. All of us have been monogamous for forever. So, a bit of fun. Each of us gets to sample each of the husbands and so on. I might add each guy gets each of the wives."

Jayson said, "No way. Someone will chicken out and then we have a huge mess on our hands. One guy is a cuck."

Brittany shook her head, "We figured that part out. To reduce the probability of that happening, since the woman is more likely to chicken out, the first choice is up to the woman, then for the second just go up one based on the first letter of the first name for the next two. As it happens, each of you has one of us who is not your wife who has a crush or is simply curious about what being with you is like. On the fourth week, we get to repeat our favorite then we see if things keep going. Maybe take it into the week of the Fourth of July. We all have taken time off that week anyway."

All the mens' eyes went to Jayson.

Michael sourly looked at Jayson and said, "I bet all three of you who are not his wife picked Jayson and his horse cock.

Brittany laughed, "Would it surprise you that he was the LAST choice of one of us and the second last of another? I promise, each of you next week will be with a woman who very much would like to have sex with you. No blowback. No crying. No claims of cheating. Everyone gets to try everyone out, and it starts out with a woman who truly wants to be with you."

Joshua said, "This is a terrible idea. Someone is going to get jealous or develop feelings for one of the swaps."

Brittany got impatient and wanted to push the idea. She asked. "Yes or no, Chris?"

Chris nodded and said, "Yes. Agreed."

Joshua looked at Chris suspiciously. His answer was a bit too fast.

Michael looked at his wife who paused then somewhat reluctantly nodded and Michael nodded. Michael also answered a bit too easily.

Jayson looked at his wife Jessica with an odd expression. She nodded. He paused for a full minute and sighed.

Jayson said, "Something is going to happen. But... Fine."

Brittany was direct and it scared Joshua. She said, "Joshua please go along with this."

Joshua nodded. Then sighed. He had a very bad feeling about this. He also knew from her tone that she wanted this badly and might just go out and do it, leaving him out. She was noticeably more distant lately. Sex was the same amount, just not as intense and satisfying. He thought, "Where is this coming from?"

Brittany looked at him expecting him to be more open to the idea. Joshua did not look happy.

Joshua thought, "Things moved fast... Too fast. Blow things up? No proof either way."

Once the final 'yes' was reluctantly given by Joshua, the women started working on the logistical angles and it was agreed everyone would take Friday and Tuesday off the upcoming Memorial Day weekend to make it a longer break. They would meet in the backyard on Thursday evening at half past five to swap then take off for four-and-a-half-day vacations.

Wednesday May 23 2018

After work, Joshua asked his wife, "Why are you so anxious to do this swap thing? I am happy just being with you."

Brittany said, "Because we will be having children in a few years. I have only been with you and wonder what other men are like. It's a bad itch for me, Joshua, and I am being upfront about it. I want to scratch the itch. It is pure sex. No emotion. Joshua... I NEED THIS. It is affecting me something awful and I cannot get it out of my mind. I know damn well that our sex lately has not been as intimate."

Brittany approached Joshua, taking his hand in hers, almost pleading, "Joshua. I have only experience with one man. It is eating me up and I know damn well you would have a fit if I were to do it alone. This is the perfect solution. I get three clean guys that we know are safe. There is one guy with a giant cock so I get to check that off my bucket list. You get three very attractive women to add to your body count. Again. Clean and safe. One has quite a crush on you so don't worry. She is very much looking forward to having you. You are guaranteed NOT to be left out, I promise."

She looked him in the eyes and said, "I love you and you alone, but I found my mate so early that I never got to experience other men. I don't regret marrying you. I regret not being able to have other experiences. This will solve it without you having your ego crushed. You are not getting a dog either. All three women you will experience are attractive."

Joshua sighed

Brittany looked him directly in the eyes and said, "Remember how I said some have a crush and some just wonder what one guy or another is like?"

Joshua nodded.

Brittany said, "This woman outright has a crush on you. You will have zero, and I mean it... ZERO issues getting her into bed. She has never cheated but now is very happy that she gets to experience an intimate weekend with you with no repercussions. She is crushing on you hard and hopefully, this will cure that for her."

Joshua said, "Or possibly make it stronger."

Brittany rolled her eyes and said, "Stop feeding your own ego. It may just sate her curiosity and end the crush. This is important to me. Please go along. All of us women want this believe it or not. Your crush was the last to agree to this, but has been wanting to be with you the longest. How is that for irony?"

Joshua sighed.

Brittany said, "I have a message from your crush. She said, "Beach walking, hiking, or points of interest like historic stuff, waterfalls, or lighthouses."

Joshua sighed and inwardly thought, "Fuuuuuck. This is bad BAD!" The list from his upcoming date sounded just like what he would love to do. His last vacation with Brittany was her sitting on a beach under an umbrella reading. The nights were a lot of fun sex, but the day was him bored or going off to do something interesting. She wouldn't even do a long beach walk with him. He was not capable of only sitting on a beach under an umbrella reading and when he had invited her to come along with him on those activities, she waved her hand and said, 'Have fun.', then went back to the book.

Thursday, May 24, 2018

After work, they met in the backyard of Joshua and Brittany's house. Each of the women was wearing a beach coverup. There were four white plastic patio chairs placed in a row about two feet apart.

Brittany said, "Okay. A little down payment for each of you guys for going along with this. Each husband, take a chair and sit down."

Joshua sat at the rightmost chair and looked at his wife. She sure did seem anxious to do this. Once all the men sat down, each woman stood in another row across from her husband and had her suitcase and a toiletries case in front of her. Each was holding a strip of cloth.

Brittany said, "We need to formally go over the rules to make sure this happens correctly and that no one is left out causing problems in the marriages. First, I am emphasizing that each of you has a secret admirer and she very much wants this long weekend with you. Each of us agrees to as much sex as we can take but please understand that a vagina can get sore and if we do it while sore it will be five times as sore after that sex. We may limit the number of times a day so you... and us, don't miss out on fun. We need recovery time after a certain point."

"Second. A rule for everyone. You are to one hundred percent assume that your spouse is an active participant with whomever they are with and there is no chance of them backing out. Thus, if you don't participate, assume you are the only couple not participating."

"Three. Consider each person to be your spouse this weekend. You may set up your own rules for this faux marriage as far as conduct with a single exception. You may not bring any outsider into this swap. Everyone is clean and we want to keep it that way."

"Four. We all take a break for a day before and after each swapping weekend. No sex on the days after and the day immediately before to avoid sloppy seconds issues and quite frankly, a little recovery time."

"Five. For a little fun, we are giving each of you a little fun sample. This little sample is just a sample so don't get carried away. We are playing a little game that is brief because we need to get going."

Each of the women brought over the strip of cloth and tied it over her husband's eyes, wrapping it several times and doing it in a wide fashion. No husband had a chance to see.

Brittany said, "Now. Each of us is going to stand in front of our new weekend spouse. You get to use your hands to try to figure out who is standing in front of you. I am going to use my phone as a countdown timer and a way to organize this game. It will audibly do a countdown and then start calling out each husband by name. Do not say anything until the countdown timer on my phone plays a recording of me saying each of your names with a pause of twenty seconds between names. You are to guess who is in front of you. Oh!, one other thing. No mauling. One of us requires a delicate touch okay? Hard touches will hurt her."

Brittany said, "Go!"

Joshua heard a few rumpling sounds followed by footsteps coming, then a suitcase being set in front of his chair, and finally, a toiletries case. He had forgotten to memorize what each suitcase looked like. From the sound of the handle settling on the case, he could tell that both cases were hard-sided but could not remember who had two hard-sided cases.

Five seconds later a hand took his hand and guided his hand to her waist and set it there. She was thin and on the small side so he knew it was Jessica or Allie. He could tell it was not Julia because this woman was not nearly tall enough. He realized his hand was on bare skin! Whoever she was, she had removed the coverup. He gently felt upward and then was greeted with the soft feel of a bare breast and then a hard nipple. She inhaled suddenly and was startled at his touch but there was also a soft purr.

His hands went downward, softly patting until he felt hair on the mons and a bare slit. He softly teased her slit slightly and she moved her legs apart for him. She was slightly wet. He gently felt slightly inside her, then gently touched her clitorial hood. He felt her grab his hand when he touched her clitoris, indicating that the clitoral touch was too strong. He went back to her breasts, giving a gentle squeeze to each then on up to her face then the top of her head.

It hit him that this was only the second woman he had ever touched in her most intimate place and the third woman's bare breast he had fondled.

He knew who he was touching.

The timer said, "Zero seconds." Then a recording said, "Joshua."

Joshua said, "Allie."

The blindfold was removed and Allie gave him a shy smile.

Next up was Chris who correctly guessed Julia, again because of her five foot ten height.

Next up was Michael who knew that it was Jessica because she was a B-cup and Brittany was a D-cup.

Last was Jayson who knew it was obviously Brittany. Joshua was jealous for a minute until he realized that each man was going to have each woman and Brittany was going to have Captain Horse Cock at some point anyway.

Brittany said, "Okay. Let's be clear. This IS going to happen. Assume that your spouse is actively participating in sexual relations that end in orgasms and it is more than one time. Consider this person your spouse until Tuesday at five in the afternoon. NO EXTERNAL PEOPLE, but the rules are the rules of your new spouse. Oh and to be clear, sex is expected but anything considered kinky is by consent. Anal for example must be agreed to by BOTH. Oral and vaginal is expected. No condoms and yes, we have all agreed that you may cum inside us. We are all on birth control and bareback sex feels much better than with a condom. This is one of the best things about this closed swap; everyone is clean."

Joshua looked at super cute and naked Allie. Her breasts were a large B or small C-cup with no droop. Her quarter-sized areolas were topped with nipples which were hard and perked. Her mons was a neat wide 80s trim of blonde pubic hair, but her vulva were shaved bare and smooth.

Joshua had an erection and Allie smiled, "You like what you see?"

Joshua nodded eagerly. She wasn't hot but she could be the picture on the wiki for 'Cute Girl.' her smile was warming and her eyes sparkled with happiness.

He was relieved, Allie was clearly wanting this time. Brittany was not lying about Allie's interest.

Joshua offered his arm and said, "Would you like to join me, Allie?"

She nodded eagerly, took his arm, and started walking towards his Highlander.

Chris called out, "Allie. You are naked. Put on the coverall!"

Joshua asked, "Do you wish to stay naked?"

Allie nodded.

Joshua said, "She is my wife this weekend. She doesn't want to so she does not have to."

He walked her to the front to his SUV, opened the door, and let her in. He found it interesting that she had no modesty and willingly walked nude around the house to the driveway where his vehicle was parked. He put her suitcases in the back then climbed in next to Allie and started his vehicle.

He looked at the naked woman beside him and said, "An exhibitionist streak in you. I happen to like it, so your nakedness rule is as follows; 'Don't get arrested.' The nice thing about the window tint is no one can see in from the sides worth a darn so don't worry about that."

Allie smiled then leaned over him and kissed him on the cheek.

Joshua smiled and said, "I thought we would hit a beach tomorrow then head west into Pennsylvania for some hiking. Do you like?"

Allie gave a delighted squeal, gave him another kiss on the cheek, and said, "AHHH!!! YOU GOT MY MESSAGE AND YOU LISTENED!"

Joshua smiled, the Brittany jealousy thing was present, especially since her first swap was Captain Horse Cock, but Allie really did want to be with him. There was no lie about it. The way she looked at him said clearly that she wanted this. Joshua drove south and a bit east for about ten minutes until they crossed into Pennsylvania briefly then into Northwestern New Jersey on Route 206 then asked her, "Why me?"

Allie asked, "Pardon?"

Joshua asked, "Why me?"

Allie said, "The biggest reason is.... I've had a crush on you since the freshman mixer. I wouldn't have agreed to this except I finally get to be with you and know what it is like. Women talk. Brittany raves about your ability to make her feel special. Plus. I liked what I saw at Gunnison."

Joshua did a double take, "What?"

Allie sighed, "Look, Joshua. I'm tiny. I'm five foot one and my vagina is six and a half inches deep. I know because Chris is seven inches and he bottoms out.... All the time lately. It's like a battering ram on my cervix and it hurts. He doesn't seem to care. Oh shit! I'm sorry."

Tomh1966
Tomh1966
408 Followers