Take-Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you walk out that door don't ever come back." Gail scorned out hoarsely.

"What," He asked almost angrily.

"I will leave right behind you, and I will file for divorce tomorrow."

Jim glared at his wife.

"I mean it, you fucking ass, you made this mess now you will be here when I pay for or it, you will not set on your ass in a fucking bar somewhere while that piece of shit fucks me in the ass."

He stood his ground, there were no words, neither member of this particular partnership, probably a partnership made in hell by Satan himself, flinched.

Suddenly the door bell rang.

"If you open it you tell him we are forfeiting our membership and getting a divorce."

"What the fuck do you want from me Gail?"

The bell rang again; it was uncalled for. Only seconds had passed. Clearly the person on the other side of that door was a bit on the inpatient side.

"You go in the third bedroom, that was what they called the unused room in their small house, and you turn on the camera." Jim glared as if he might kill her.

"You watch every minute, and when it is over we watch it together," She stood up to him, hell she had to get the door anyway. "Turn on the audio too. If I do this you feel every slimy second of it with me."

Jim watched as she headed towards the door. He turned. She was in the kitchen, picking up her purse. He turned again to walk towards the door. He decided that he had, had enough of her for one lifetime. The bitch was just too mad about Sophie and all this shit. It wasn't working out. But his feet didn't walk towards the front door. They walked, as if with mind of their own, towards the third bedroom.

The bell had just begun to ring a third time when she pulled the door open. Gazing up at him she saw Hank again. He hadn't changed since last Friday night. He still looked about fifty, as fit and strong as any man twenty-five years his junior, and as mean as any terrorist she had ever seen on television. The only thing she did like about this creep was that his hair was solid white. Gail had always loved white hair on a man whose body still bore the stamp of strength and youth; however, around this particular face and enclosing those particular cold blue eyes, it only served to make him look more detached, and somehow more dangerous.

"Hi," Gail said looking up at him, trying to at least start off pleasant.

"Hey sweetie," He replied rather condescendingly.

She stepped back, he took it as an invitation, and stepped forward and in.

"Welcome to our home," Gail began, shutting the front door and turning the dead-bolt behind him. "I would give you the twenty-five cent tour but I'm afraid there just isn't enough to justify even that humble fee." She said. As she had spoken Hank had faced away from her, into the house, his eyes sweeping from side to side taking it all in. Gail had actually been facing his back looking up to where his eyes would have been had he faced her.

He turned and gazed down at her. "Oh sweetie if that little shaved pussy of yours is on the tour, it's worth much more than twenty five cents."

Gail suddenly felt stunned. The realization of what she owed this asshole suddenly hit her full on. She envisioned herself turning and opening the deadbolt then the door and then she heard herself begin to scream, 'get the fuck out you damn ass-hole,'. Aloud she simply said, "Would you like anything, a coke or a beer, I believe we have some Millerlite."

"You know what I want," He replied, any pleasantry that had been on his face evaporating with these words.

Gail just smiled up at him. She looked away and swallowed hard, but suddenly it was as if he felt they had wasted too much time, and he had been in the house too long for nothing to be happening yet. He stepped forward, removing the brief distance that had been between them.

He reached up and cupped her breasts through her t-shirt. He began to squeeze. Gail stood and allowed the intrusion. But this was exactly what she had hoped to avoid. He had orchestrated it well, she had to give him that. He was between her and the remainder of the house. He was doing what men like Hank did; he was controlling the situation size, strength, body language and intimidation. Suddenly he was behind her, reaching around from behind cupping each breasts lifting feeling.

He reached down and began to feel her pussy through her tight jeans. He was actually hurting her she realized almost instantly. He was lifting and putting too much force there. Her hand went instinctively to his. He stopped immediately. But he didn't remove it. He raised his hand to the button. Gail glanced down, she wanted more than anything else in the whole world, to be somewhere else right now. But she was here, and he was going to have her. She squinted her eyes as is disgusting fingers slid her zipper all the way down. Suddenly his hand was half inside. He gained access to as much of her pussy as he could reach without lowering her jeans first.

He was sliding them down. Hank had worked her panties down about halfway between her ass and knees when she finally gasped, "We need to go in the bedroom dear."

"Actually, I believe my wife fucked Jim right here in the kitchen floor," He came back just as quickly. "Why don't we just do a take-two?"

Gail's mind raced. She needed to get this clown to the bedroom so her husband could enjoy the ensuing rape scene just as much as she would. His hand was still all over her pussy and several fingers were inside. The intrusion was already starting to give her a tummy ache. She struggled to think but his fat slimy fingers were repulsing.

"I'm sure," She began that they used the bedroom." She paused and searched, the groping still plunging ever forward. "I saw the stains on my bed sheet," Gail finished.

He stopped, the statement had clearly taken him off guard. "I want to set on the bed and suck your dick in the same spot where Sophie sucked Jim's," She paused. "She finished with her hand and I saw where he shot and landed right on the sheet." Her eye's darted as she searched for the perfect capstone with which to finish the lie. "It was still a little damp when I got home."

He pulled his hand away. That had clearly gotten his attention. "Keep your pants where they are and lead the way," He finally said.

Jim sat in the third bedroom. He had locked the door behind himself. The monitor she had referred to was before him and he could see the bed, but there were no people.

A year-and-a-half ago he had installed a camcorder in the bedroom. He had done it while Gail was away at a nurse's conference. He had thought it would make a wonderful surprise. He had found instruction on the internet. He had run the wires himself. The cubby he had cut into the wall had been even smaller than he had envisioned. Hell, camcorders were small as hell these days anyway. He had changed the dresser mirror to an identical but transparent one, and that had been the biggest surprise of all. It had been so easy. She never even noticed, and it was her house and her dresser and her mirror. Jim had run the power tapping into the opposite side of the closest wall outlet, and the signal itself from the camcorder to the monitor was wireless. A blank DVD fit right into the side of the monitor itself.

That part had worked so well that Jim had felt motivated to search until he found additional stuff. He had bought a little box on the internet, a gamble really. It was a little square box with an electrical connection at each corner. A blue dot beside the lower two a red dot marked each of the upper. Three volts went across the red dots. On the back there was a phone number and two eight character alpha numeric strings. If you sent the upper code via a text message to the phone number the other two points were shorted electrically. They held until the other code was received via the same phone number. A little creative wiring across the switch and he could turn it on and off from anywhere. He didn't even have to move his dresser. It could all just stay where it was until some component failed and needed to be replaced.

She hadn't been that impressed. And he had to admit, watching themselves have sex on a flat screen computer monitor after the fact hadn't been quite as thrilling as advertised. Then she had made her husband swear on his life that none of those videos would ever make it to the internet. "What about with heads and faces changed with photoshop?" "Never," His little blonde bitch from hell had badgered him into humble submission. The DVD recordings had been his last best hope to bring the spice back into their sex life before 'The Club'.

Now she was using it against him. Where were they? Not that he really wanted to see them together in the bedroom anyway. Had Hank actually let her pour him a beer or something. Maybe she was kind of wrong about the guy. Maybe they were out in the dining room having a beer and a intellectual conversation about pre-school age children. Maybe it wouldn't even happen, or if it did maybe they would do it on the couch so he didn't have to watch.

But then suddenly Jim felt his heart sink as his wife came into view. Her pants were down around her thighs, no panties, pussy out and visible. Her head was bent with shame and she was point and talking to him. Hank came into view. He towered above her, clearly intimidating, but listening to what she was saying. The he said something, and pointed, and Jim finally realized that he had forgotten to turn the audio feed on. He reached up and struggled to find the switch. When the sound finally came through they weren't talking anymore. His pants were off. She sat before him on the bed, her pants were still part way down, in that awkward position. Jim took a moment now to gaze, full on, at his dick. It was huge. 'What have I done to her? He thought. But there were two things going on in his heart just now. The first was revulsion, but the second was erotic excitement. The wild mixture of the two was almost bringing him to the floor with head rush intensity. Jim continued to watch the events unfolding before his eyes, as he felt his dick go hard as a rock. It stretched so fast and full that he realized the soft cotton of his shorts against it as a massaging sensation.

Her head was still bowed even in her sitting position. His hands were up and he was touching her face. He was gently stroking her cheeks and chin. There was something kind and almost sympathetic in the touch. He raised her face to look into his eyes. Then Jim saw as he pushed her mouth open with his left thumb. He stuck is thumb all the way into her mouth to the back to hear her gag. He smiled down at her. Gail just glared up at her assailant. But she did not move to resist. He gaged her several more times. Still she didn't resist.

He adjusted her head until she was gazing right at his massive cock as it stood straight up between them. "You're going to swallow every drop." He said simply. She shook her head yes. He pulled her face down and on. He crammed his dick all the way in and held it tight. He did not let her bob. He controlled Gail's head entirely. He bobbed it some, but when he deep throated her she was deep throated, and when he withdrew her face slightly, she got a breath of air. Jim watched as Hank gagged his wife on that damn thing over and over again.

When the disgusting creep's cum began to squirt into her mouth Gail knew she was in for more, maybe too much more to endure. She could tell he was on Viagra, because he came too much and didn't go soft at all as a result. Only good thing about Viagra, it did also make things happen faster.

When she had swallowed every drop he withdrew. Hank looked down at her and told her to take her pants off. Finally she thought no more of that humiliating half up and half down shit. Besides pussy out was pussy out. He didn't step back much even from the position he was in as she had sucked his dick, and she had to struggle around to get them down, off and away. But finally they were cast aside to lie askew there on the bed, maybe three feet from where she sat before him.

Suddenly his hands were on her head and hair. He was lifting her by the hair. Until she realized he wanted her to stand, no verbal orders had been given, and she stood obligingly. He lifted her t-shirt up and her hands shot up to allow it to come over and off. He tossed it away and then he spun her around. She had been facing him now she faced away. Jim's view was a profile anyway. He quickly removed the white lacy bra, her big titties bouncing up and out freely. Then he did something that raised Jim's blood pressure, as well as his dick a little more. He hadn't thought either possible. He tied her bra around her neck and made himself a handle there. He could grab her by the neck anytime he wanted to now. He sat her back down, same position as before, and seconds later her head was back on his erect dick.

He reached down and played with her titties this time lifting and squeezing and Jim could tell almost hurting her. The tittie action kept his hands busy though, and that left Gail more in control of the dick sucking. She deep throated him anyway just not for such long stretches. This one was more a blow job than a skull fuck. He released her titties and reached up taking her by the hair again. He pulled her head off. She gazed up at him not understanding. "Stick your tongue out Gail," He instructed. And one second later he began to shoot all over her open mouth and her face. He came loads of thick white cum and painted her face and open mouth. Then he began to wipe it off with his fingers and cram it into her still open mouth. He reached all the way in to the gag spot again. He gagged her several more times as Jim watched and listened.

He told her to get up on the bed on all fours. She did, glancing up at the mirror at least once. There were no words for Jim to use to describe that expression. As he was standing back, letting her move to comply she turned a little more than necessary. Her backside, ass and pussy towards the dresser end of the bed. It worked, Jim's eyes went wide open as he realized she had given her husband and the camera the perfect view. Slight profile so he wasn't staring at Hank's ugly ass, but he could see Gail's business end.

Hank reached under and across with one arm and hand getting a good grip. He held her now with one arm across her middle, waist area, one hand on her opposite hip. Then suddenly, Hank began running three of his fingers in and out of her open pussy from behind quickly and hard. He did not start slowly and gentle; he did not build up to it. Just all at once he was finger fucking the living shit out of Jim's wife. Gail forced herself to turn and look to the side which placed her face in perfect view of the camera as well. She shook, even the strong arm of Hank couldn't arrest all the reciprocal body motion. Her big titties shook wildly, jiggiling so heavily as they hung there beneath her, it seemed they might just fly apart. Her eyes squinted shut with the force of the invasion. He held her because of the sheer force of the rapid repeated penetrating effort. She could not have held herself still, willingness to comply and please or not. Suddenly he stopped and started working his middle finger into the venerable asshole there before him. My wife's asshole Jim thought as he watched the attack continue. Gail's face went flush with a new pain. She turned again, forcing herself to look at the spectacle in the mirror. Or at least that's what Hank thought everytime he saw her turn unnaturally in that direction. He worked it in and out hard and fast and Jim saw the action as well as the expression on her face. There was no doubt about it. She was crying now; She was making no sound but tears were welling in her eyes and beginning to run down her face. "I'm sorry honey," He heard himself say softly.

He stopped. Three little words filled both Jim's and Gail's hearts. They were in two different rooms but they were sharing the same horror. It took him seconds to stop with the hands and reposition himself. Gail did not dare to move an inch in any form or sort of resistance or defiance. The head of his massive dick was just starting into her wide open spread pussy lips. He held the position for just a moment, who knows why. Gail took advantage of the break in the vibratory force and motion to turn and look into the mirror. Her face spoke volumes. 'Here you go asshole, this is what you caused; I hope this is what you wanted. Your wife is about to be split open by this gorilla and all you can do is set in the other stupid room and jack yourself.' Jim gazed at her, then he looked down and realized he had just came all over himself, loads of cum all in his shorts. He hadn't even touched himself at all. He just creamed all at once from the shear intensity. That hadn't happened since he had been seventeen.

And then in one instant Jim saw the creep on the flat screen tear into his wife. Moments before he had been finger fucking the living shit out of her, now he was literally fucking the living shit out of Gail. The motion was shaking her harder even than before. Hank held her now one hand on each hip. But once again, due to the sheer force of it, there was no way to completely arrest the motion. Her titties bounced so hard Jim though that might be a source of pain in and of itself. Hank fucked her hard and fast. Gail still crying turned and faced the mirror yet again. But due to the enhancement drug he was on, Hank was cumming fast too. Neither Jim nor Gail was sure if that was a blessing or not, but the motion slowed soon enough. Jim realized that Gail had gazed into the mirror for the entire duration of that round. Then her expression changed as Hank lifted her ass end, pulled himself in tight and hard and held it. He was filling her, making his deposit. Jim saw that Gail's facial expression held all the same levels of revulsion and pain, but something new as well. Something indescribably beneath normal human standards for a woman to hate the cum being deposited into her body at the very moment. Something humans were never meant to experience or be forced to see another experience.

Jim would always remember the point where the talking began. He had been surviving it, not necessarily well, but surviving it until she had started begging. The sound of his wife's voice as she had begged, had hurt him in a deeper way than anything which had come before. It wasn't the show either. It wasn't the way she wanted him to see, the way she wanted him to watch. Gail had forgotten about the mirror during those minutes. It had been entirely real. She had really been begging, and Hank had really done what Hank had really done in spite of her relentless pleading.

As he had finished in her pussy, Jim had seen just a brief glimmer of hope in her eye just before she turned away from the mirror. Hank withdrew and simply held her there. Once again to both Gail and Jim's surprise, no sag, no let down in the force or stability of his erection at all. But that didn't, in any real sense, mean anything. For all either of them knew they guy was just that way twenty-four-seven as the saying went. Slowly Hank reached under with his entire arm crossing his hand to the other side and grasping the opposite hip. He gently reassumed his previous advantage hold and position. For whatever reason Gail did not pick up on the meaning of that move. But then suddenly he inserted his middle finger all the way up and into Gail's open vulnerable little asshole again. It wasn't that complicated. The finger didn't change the big picture; they were in the dick fucking phase of the rape. He had said what he had said to her at the club and now he was paying attention to her little asshole.

Gail perceived the meaning of the gesture immediately. Her head raised slightly as she began to beg, "No please Hank," She began, "Let that be enough honey."