Take-Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still in his position from behind, his finger up and all the way in, feeling fingering, reaching, searching, probing, for an even deeper vantage point. He bent low over her placing his lips close to her ear. He whispered directly, "SSShhh, little whore bitch now, be quiet, this is what I came here for."

"No please Hank, please, that is enough fucking for one day, now let me go please," She was crying begging at the same time.

Jim's mouth went agape as he watched, feeling every tear in his own eyes.

He ignored her deep sobbing pitiful pleading. "Come on now my little whore, you know how I've wanted this little tight asshole since I first laid eyes on you."

"Why, damn it," She started trying to shift towards reasoning. Why do you want my little asshole, it ain't big enough for you any way." Gail argued. She was panting and breathing hard. She did not face the mirror. That was all forgotten. Gail was really in Hank's grasp, hoping beyond hope to get out without the ultimate, yet inevitable hopelessly bad ending.

Still bending over her, his massive frame dwarfing her small dominated body beneath him, he began to whisper again. "Now little whore, you know I am going to rip it open so just spread and take it, and stop fighting. It will be over before you know it if you will just spread it out." He paused just briefly before continuing. "You know this is what I sent that whore wife of mine over here to get for me earlier today, and you know I ain't leaving before I split it open."

"No please Hank don't she begged, please don't." Gail was bawling now.

Jim's eyes were wide and his mouth angry as he had heard the words, 'this is what I sent that whore wife of mine over here to get for me.'

Hank slowly withdrew the finger. Gail's eyes opened in horror and shock as she realized that gave him a free hand. "No Hank, please let me suck it again for you baby, let me swallow your cum again, you liked that didn't you?" She was talking fast and panting hard. Clearly she was forcing herself to talk as opposed to crying in a desperate attempt to apply reason again.

He ignored her as he reached down and began to manipulate himself into position. Gail's eyes went wide with shock yet again as she felt the massive head crush up against her tight little opening. "Please Hank don't, she pleaded again, let me suck it baby, please put it anywhere but in my asshole, I ain't big enough."

But Hank was through talking; he was in position and it was time to claim his reward. And as far as Gail and Jim could tell Hank had never inserted anything into anywhere slowly and gently, working, massaging, it in as he went. He thrust in hard and Gail screamed and cried both at the same time.

Jim heard her scream through the wireless connection, but this time he also heard her scream in real life. He actually heard her voice all the way from the bedroom. He placed his elbow on the table before himself. He leaned his head forward into his hand.

"Get it out she begged, please take it out." He withdrew and thrust hard again. Gail screamed in pain and begged him to stop. In and out he went again. Gail begged and screamed. Again he tore out and then immediately tore her little asshole open as he shoved his dick back into her. No one would ever know or care which thrust was the first one to sink all the way. The first hard fucking motion to finally open her tight little ass all the way, after which all the rest were simply dedicated to keeping it open and working it sore. He was full on fucking her in the ass now.

Then Jim both heard and saw something change. Her head went low and she held her face close to the surface of the bed. She began to gag and make a croaking sound. Jim saw that she was vomiting. Gail was gagging and choking up Hanks cum from the earlier swallowing. A thick disgusting mixture of saliva mixed with cum came up. It was yellow. She was struggling to breath between the spasms, but still the big man behind her paid little attention. It was as if he had seen it all before. He simply continued to wear her ass out hard. He fucked her in the ass hard and continuously. She squeezed her eyes shut and finished throwing up the rest of her stomach. Her face was just six inches or so above it on the bed. Gail seemed not to notice. She just kept her legs spread and continued to keep her ass donated to the pigs fucking pleasure. She knew it would start to wind down soon now. Suddenly through the intense, relentless, grinding pain, she remembered to look over at the mirror. Jim put his hand over his mouth to suppress his shock and revulsion. Her upper body still shook her titties still jiggled with the continuing forced fucking she was receiving at her sore worn out end. She had stopped begging; it was pointless now. She kept her face towards the mirror. Finally, mercifully, Hank began to slow. Very soon there-after he all but stopped. Then once again, he lifted her and forced all the way in. Gail held her face towards the mirror so Jim knew that it did still hurt. He slowed barely a little before a full deep holding insertion had its own unique pain signature and experience. He was holding tight now lifting. Her knees were off the bed. He was making his deposit; Hank was finally filling Gail's pretty ass with his cum. He was marking her ass with his cum to tell the world that he had opened this one up. It would fade only too soon and even Hank knew it, but for now he owned this tight, or maybe not so tight any-longer asshole. The look on Gail's face said that she wished he had just kept his own cum to himself. She sure as hell didn't want it in her ass, but in her ass it was.

And then suddenly he was finished. Jim saw her face flush with pain one more time as he tore himself out abruptly. Then he dropped her onto the bed. She lay there beneath him, turned and twisted askew, as spent and used up as the blue-jeans deposited limply, close by, and earlier. Then suddenly he stepped back, put on his pants and left the scene before Jim's eyes. A moment later he heard the front door slam behind Hank as he left.

Jim walked into the room gazing at his exhausted wife. He walked over to the bed. She opened her eyes and gazed up at him. He reached down and stroked her lightly along the back. It seemed to Gail to be the first gentle touch she had experienced in forever. He saw her smile weekly. Jim turned; he went into the adjoining bathroom and ran hot water onto several wash clothes. He also had a bottle of lotion, and a bath towel with him when he returned. She had fallen a foot and a half from the vomit. He folded the towel in half and covered the mess. That would do until he could get her into a hot bath, at which point these sheets could go in the washing machine.

Gail's husband sat on the bed beside his wife. The first thing he did was wash her pretty face. He washed all the dried tears away until she was pretty again. The he reached over and lightly touched her ass cheek. She understood. She slowly twisted herself onto her stomach and forced her legs as wide apart as she could get them. Jim looked down at the torn bruised asshole there before himself. Jim felt a wave of relief was over himself as he now saw that she wasn't bleeding. He began to gently lightly massage and touch with the soft warm cloth. She squinted at first and then began to relax back into it. He slowly gently cleaned and sponged it up until the asshole stopped oozing cum.

Finally she spoke, "Well I hope you enjoyed Sophie on the kitchen floor you shit ass," She paused letting her words sink in. "Because that fuck cost your wife her damn asshole."

Jim had been surprised, relieved once again, by the strength in her voice. She was herself. She had been through one hell of a fucking. But she was still herself and whole. In short, he could tell by that voice that she would get over it.

"She wasn't that good," He commented offhandedly. As he began to drop lotion on his wife's wasted ass. He used it liberally; he let it build up. Jim watched as it sank down and in. Then he reached forward and gently massaged the standing thick lotion in and around. "Ah," She let out a soothing low moan.

He stopped and allowed his hand to rest on her hip. She didn't seem to mind; her husband knew that was a good sign. That might mean that they would survive this together. Finally he said, "Can you roll over and let me do your pussy."

She raised her head considering and said, "I think so." As he watched he saw that most of the work was in getting her legs together so that she could roll. Slowly she did it though, and then she was face up. He pussy waiting as she lay gazing up at him.

Another wave of shame washed over Jim as he saw how red, bruised and sore his wife's pussy looked. He took another wash cloth and touched very gently. He washed softly, sponging up cum as much as there was. "Can you get your legs open just a little he asked. She did, still a slow pained movement. He used the advantage to soak her just a little deeper. Then the lotion followed by another, 'Ah' moment.

Next he went into the bathroom and ran her a bath of warm, not to hot, water. He picked her up and carried her and placed his wife down in it. Her eyes went wide as it moved in filling, soothing every crack and crevice everywhere. He left her looking a lot better than when he had first entered the room after the ass had left. He went into the kitchen and poured her a coke over ice. He brought it to her with a couple of extra strength Tylenol. He already knew she wouldn't take beer or anything harder. Gail didn't drink.

He sat on the closed commode lid and watched as she slowly revived.

"You heard what he said?" Gail finally asked. "You heard what he said about sending Sophie specifically to seduce us."

"Yes," Jim replied. "I heard him, and I want to kill him."

"Well I guess we are learning about this club thing," She continued. "Singles are always either a man or a woman, but all couples are each. And we have a unique situation. We get a kind of androgynous experience. You now know what it's like to be a woman and to be raped."

He looked down at her. That was kind of true in a way he supposed though he didn't want to talk about it. "And you know what it's like to be a man and be seduced." He replied. The he looked at her long and hard. Finally, "I got it all on the DVD."

"Throw it away she shot back looking up at him."

"What," Gail's husband asked looking confused.

"You don't have to watch it again," She paused. "As soon as I saw you standing there in the door I knew you had learned your lesson."

He smiled, then they both laughed, and then the conversation turned to something Mellissa had told him at the park today before Sophie had shown up.