Take What You Want From Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All I could feel was heat and pain coursing through my body. I wasn't sure if I was screaming, or crying, or moving, or anything. I wasn't even sure if I was alive. All I could feel was the pain. And then suddenly it started to fade slightly, only to be replaced by an even more intense pleasure. He didn't stop. Before I could come down from the high of the pleasure, he whipped me again. The mixture of the pleasure from the first strike, and the pain from the second, and all of this combined was just too much. I was just too close to the edge. And we'd barely even started. "Oh, please, Master."

"What do you want?" he asked, quickly striking me again. He was surprisingly good at this. Which, had I been in the state of mind to think about, I would have seriously questioned. But right now I was just so high on pleasure that it didn't matter.

"More. Please. Just more." I didn't know what I was asking more of. I just wanted more of everything. Of the agony. Of the fire. Of the sting. Of him. Of all of it.

I couldn't even feel the pain anymore. Each time he dealt out another lash, all I could feel was the pleasure. I was vaguely aware of him telling me that it was okay to come. But I wasn't exactly sure if that's what he was saying. My entire body was pounding with pleasure so sweet, but impossible to handle.

I must have blacked out, because the next thing I knew, I was lying on top of our bed, Brad was gone, and the water in the bathroom was running. Wow. That was... something. I didn't have to wonder what had happened for long though, because my husband walked back into our room, with a huge smile on his face, holding a bottle of water, which he tossed to me.

"That was the hottest thing I've ever seen. You came all over the table. Fuck, Nicole, you must have had at least four or five orgasms. I'm hard as granite. I'm running a bath since your back is probably going to hurt," he paused, just to give me a toothy smile, "so lay down, and I'll call you when it's ready".

After soaking in the bath for a fabulous forty five minutes or so, I walked out of the bathroom, surprised to see the box closed an end table in the room. I looked at Brad, who was laying on the bed, questionably, "We're done?" My face dropped. Maybe this had just been a onetime thing. He'd indulged me, and now it was over. Maybe he really was grossed out by it.

But he just shook his head and laughed, and patted the side of the bed next to him. "Oh, sweet girl, we're just getting started. But I don't want to wreck you right away. We'll bring it all with us on vacation tomorrow, okay? For now, just let me make love to you as Brad and Nicole, alright?"

He never failed to get to me. All I could do was nod. What was I supposed to say to that? I smiled softly, and climbed into the bed next to him, and pressed a kiss against his right temple. "I love you, so much," I whispered to him.

He rolled over so he was on top of me, supporting his weight with his arms. I pressed my palms against his strong, bare chest, and sighed softly. We didn't need to say anything. There were no words. He pulled back from me, and positioned himself at my opening, and started to push forward, sinking into my hot wetness only a few inches. He was huge. It always took at least two or three times for me to take all of him. He pulled out entirely, and ran the tip of his penis along the lips of my vagina, making us both groan.

I was soaked, to the point of dripping, and he continued to use the head to dip into my juices and spread them all over. It was only when I dug my fingernails into his chest that he pushed into me again, and this time I wouldn't let him stop. I intertwined my legs around his hips, and helped to push him down into me. I gasped, and tears sprung into my eyes as he reached the hilt, and he stretched me entirely. I was tight, and could barely accommodate him. We lay unmoving as I tried to adjust to his size, and to get a bit more comfortable. He smiled down at me, our eyes locking. "Who knew my wifey was such a little slut?" He asked, and proceeded to shift his hips, practically making my eyes roll back into my head. "We've been together for all this time, and here I thought you were this pristine little thing. And all along you were a slut inside."

At that I groaned, not out of shame, or anger, but out of sheer desire. It was me that moved this time, and I gave him a brief, tight nod, signaling him that I was okay. He was free to move as he pleased. With that he withdrew from me entirely, and then drove into me hard. Without breaking eye contact with me, he slammed into me, again and again, going deeper than I thought possible. I never knew it was possible to be this connected to another person. In all the years that we'd been together, this was the first time that I'd felt this close to him. We were one tonight, because I had entrusted myself with him.

The only sounds that filled the room were those of my screams, and his grunts. And the slaps of flesh against flesh. As we both neared climax, I looked at him for approval, unsure if we were still playing in these "Master/sub" roles. He leaned down to passionately kiss me, and drove into me deep one last time, all the while reaching down between our bodies to massage my clit, and I knew that it was okay to let go. At the same time, we went flying into darkness: him, practically roaring and filling me to entirety with his hot, creamy cum. And me, shaking and screaming, clenching around him like I was terrified I would lose him, and digging my nails into his back hard enough to draw blood.

However many minutes later (neither of us knew), we both collapsed; him onto the bed, and me onto his chest. He ran his hand down my naked back softly, and simply said, "Just wait for tomorrow".

to be continued...