All Comments on 'Taken By Her Midnight Lover'

by femmeappeal

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
michchick98michchick98over 16 years ago
Good

The ending seemed a bit rushed, but overall it was a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Shame on you!

You just made me cry. I think it was a very sweet story, very warm and tender. I hope you will keep writing and posting many more beautiful tales like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Desire

oooh my goodness... i loved the story and was so into it i couldn't hear or think of anything else....would have enjoyed being her....

would love to hear more of your stories...

thanks, and keep on writing

maxex5452maxex5452over 16 years ago
Damn, I love it!

OMG! I love this! it's going in my favs! Keep up the writing! You got talent!

jennaheartjennaheartover 15 years ago
Great

This was incredibly sweet for non-con/reluctance story, but I liked it very much. Good work. I don't really like non-con/reluctance stories, but I read yours because of how you described your stories in your bio. You delivered exactly what you promised. I hope to see more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
:')

That was the absolute sweetest story I have ever read. Im aout to cry, I really am. Im glad I got the chance to read it, and will definatly get friends to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Respects true feelings

This is one of the BEST stories I've came through at Literotica. Any girl would wish for a sweet encounter like this.

LadyB06LadyB06over 14 years ago
Great

This is one of the sweetest stories i have saw in a long time. keep up the good work.

PrincessJezebelPrincessJezebelover 14 years ago
The most romantic story...

I have read on here, and I was delighted to find it in this category! It perfectly described my own rape fantasies, which I was trying to describe to a friend just last night. Not knowing a better term, I called it "soft rape." And your story personified that term beautifully! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
beautiful beautiful beautiful!!

I absolutely loved it!!!

thank you so much for writing this!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Amazing!!

This was amazing! I fell in love with it!

SashaWMSashaWMover 12 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyed it...

Your story made me smile in such a genuine way. Wonderful ending.

xbreastasaurusxxbreastasaurusxover 11 years ago
looove

loved this story...especially the way it ended :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love This Story

I really love this story and I come back to it again and again. I would love to see a sequel story of theirs and how their sexual relationship has grown.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Beautifully written

It became one of my favourite stories on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
REALLY IMPORTANT

I really need to know this. WHAT'S HIS NAME???

femmeappealfemmeappealover 3 years agoAuthor

I imagine if it were really that important, to find out the name of this fictional character, they wouldn't have posted the question anonymously.

DeathMaidenDeathMaidenalmost 3 years ago

Fucking hot!!! It has all the elements of a great short story!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfemmeappeal@femmeappeal
59 Followers
I have been an erotic fiction author for many years - and a highly rated one at that. I have a unique ability to turn a lovely narrative into a devilishly good time. Currently in college, having finished my Associates degree in 2019 and anticipating finishing my Bachelors in...