All Comments on 'Taken by the Wolf Ch. 20'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
notusuallyshynotusuallyshyabout 10 years ago
Oh so good

The mystery continues to deepen. What is the relationship between the Moon and the Earth, what is the purpose of the drug? And characters fill out more, the Wolf becomes more benign than malign and even sexier. I do love homo erotica, poor Alex he has been well and truly fucked and I enjoyed it so much.

spearishspearishabout 10 years ago
A glimmer of compassion

Can't we see a glimmer of compassion for Bella from the wolf .?

bubbles88bubbles88about 10 years ago
Leaves you wanting more...

I've never commented before but I just have to say I absolutely love this series. I really enjoy most of your stories goldeniangel, going so far as to reread several a couple times, but I am completely hooked on this one. Each story leaves you wanting so much more, and not just sex but actual plot also. I think both are done incredibly well in Taken so far. Thank you so much for this and please keep it coming!

FA_JFFA_JFabout 10 years ago
Scott

Still amused that the mighty, terrifying Wolf is...Scott.

Apologies to all you Scotts out there, but the image brought to mind doesn't tend to inspire fear and awe. :-/. ;).

Of course being Scott is different from being A Scott, especially if named Hamish... :D

Okie dokie. Off to snicker and pair up the sock basket....

(Oh, and if Alex had aimed up a bit he might have hit a carotid or jugular...is the lack of oxygenated blood to the brain a type of breath play? The bitch might get off on that, at least the once.)

eroticreader1000eroticreader1000about 10 years ago
Wolf loves Alex

Wolf seems to be obsessed with Alex. LOL

elleayeareelleayeareabout 10 years ago
Scott Wolf

I don't know how I pictured the Wolf, but now I just see the actor from Party of Five, Scott Wolf

Redbeard1952Redbeard1952almost 10 years ago
Taken by the Wolf Ch 20

Twenty chapters in and still the Wolf hasn't broken Alex. Alex's feelings are growing toward Bella Wolf knows this and it adds to his pleasure. I really enjoy this series and am looking forward to each chapter as it gets added to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Makes me sad :' (

More often than not, the situations that the characters find themselves in makes me sad. Instead of being turned on, I find myself turned off and angry at their captors. After reading more than half of the chapters I'm attatched to Bella and Alex.. I've even cried once or twice for them. I was able to connect with the characters and feel the despair that they felt. I guess this style of writing isn't my cup of tea. Nonetheless, great writer, great work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES