All Comments on 'Taken Camping Ch. 02'

by NicoleSix

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Gus AsparGus Asparalmost 14 years ago
Delicious!

Great story! It's almost enough to make this old man consider taking up camping again!

DormDadDormDadover 13 years ago
Whoaaa!

I read both of your stories on one sitting an like them both. The cunnilingus after sex is more than rare; it is nearly non-existent. I can only give you from a male perspective that it is considered nasty,...but your story relegates it to a natural form of your lovemaking and as they say, "Do it if you want to" cums into play here. (pun intended). Please continue to write in this style. Write On!

PS I am glad that you did not step into the tired written form of double penetration. Your story made it seem more real in this way-but maybe in the future you could have a character try it-just an idea.

rickjones185rickjones185over 12 years ago
Eating cum

many times I have eaten women after cumming in them. a couple of times I have eaten them after another guy came in them. They all loved it and had strong orgasms from it. It is more common than you think!

Rick Jones

Adam RightmannAdam Rightmannover 11 years ago
Very hot!

I'm sure the boys had a much better time camping than they expected to.

I've gone down on my wife after sex, but it was only my own fun.

rickjones185rickjones185over 11 years ago
Great Story

I loved it. Thank you for sharing it with me. I always wanted to lick another mans cum out of a woman. I have done it with me cum many times.

creampies4evercreampies4everover 4 years ago
Loved them both

As a creampie lover, I really got into your second story. I was trained the eat the pie by an older woman in her late 20's when I was 18. She worked as a waitress so she needed extra help with the bills. A couple of older married men dropped by once or twice a week to get a piece of her and they'd add some money to her house fund. I knew her through her younger brother and she kind of liked me. She'd have me come by about ten at night and proceed to sit on my face so I could give her a good strong orgasm while eating her cum filled pussy. Then I'd proceed to fuck her three or four times, but always eating the pie after I came. I quickly grew to love eating creampies and made it a part of my regular routine. Most girls were shocked when I first ate their creampie, but the vast majority loved it. My part in making the world a better place to live.

CindysBobCindysBobover 2 years ago

really nice erotica...you have a terrific voice and a clean writing style. Very hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous