Taken On A Winter's Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storiemax
storiemax
268 Followers

The owner of the cock grabbed her ears and held her head as he started pumping his shaft in and out of her mouth. Chrissy then felt penetration from behind. The man behind her had shoved his cock into her pussy. She was being fucked from both ends. This was a first for her. She felt dirty and that feeling added to her arousal. She had been sufficiently stimulated up to this point and now she was hot. Chrissy rocked back onto the cock in her pussy and when he shoved it into her it thrust her forward on the cock in her mouth. The three of them had achieved the proper rhythm for this type of activity. Chrissy could feel her own juices running down her thighs. Something about the act of having two cocks at once was turning her on taking her to a place in her sexuality that she had never been before.

Both men had great staying power. Chrissy had never been fucked for this long by anyone and these guys showed no signs of stopping. As the thrusting from the front and back continued Chrissy started to feel that familiar feeling. She was on her way to an orgasm by just fucking alone. No clitoral stimulation. She was starting to feel wild. She wanted to orgasm, she needed to orgasm. She started sucking harder then she knew she could and she was fucking back harder than she ever had. She was giving in to her inner slut and she loved it. Just when she thought they were going to let her cum they both stopped and pulled away. She felt so empty and alone and horny.

The lights came on and Chrissy was still on her hands and knees. She looked to her right and one of the guys was lying on his back. He had no shirt on but he still had on skin tight black pants. His cock was exposed and hard lying there on his stomach. His head was covered by a black hood.

There was movement close to Chrissy. The bad gag was put back in place. Then she was lifted up off the mattress by her hips and carried over to the man lying down. She was lowered on top of him. She naturally placed her legs on each side of him as she was lowered to her hands and knees. The loud voice yelled out, "Guide his cock inside you!" Chrissy nervously reached between her legs and grabbed his cock. She rubbed it a few times on her pussy and then guided it into her. She sat back just enough to capture more of the shaft inside of her.

The man reached up roughly and grabbed her ass cheeks firmly. Then he began to roughly piston his cock in and out of her pussy. He was slamming her hard as he held her ass still. The ferociousness of his fucking was having an effect on Chrissy. She didn't know she could be fucked that hard and fast and take it without much pain. She was so focused on the stimulation she was receiving from the fast hard fucking that she was almost delirious. She lost track of time as the hard fast fucking just seemed to go on forever. She started to feel her orgasm growing, looming. The lights were on but her eyes were closed. She was lost in the savage act of her forced copulation. She was moaning intensely through the ball gag in her mouth. Her finger nails were digging into the mattress as she was nearing her long awaited sexual release.

Then he stopped. His hands dropped away from her ass and he just laid still with his cock still in side of her. Chrissy started to wiggle back and forth and the voice yelled out loudly, "STOP!" Chrissy froze. The fear the voice caused in her seemed to add to her arousal. She was almost lost in her sexual desire and need. There was movement on the mattress. Chrissy felt hands placed on her ass and bare feet next to her calves. Then she felt a cock sliding down the crack of her ass. When it reached her anus the owner of the cock push it forward pressuring her hole to open. Chrissy wasn't sure she could take two cocks at the same time. There just didn't seem to be enough space inside of her. She quickly learned otherwise as the cock at her ass had pushed it way past her sphincter.

Now she had two cocks in her. In her darkest dreams she had wondered what it would be like to have two men desire her enough to have them both put the penis's in her at the same time. In this twisted situation that fantasy had become a reality. The cock in her ass pushed further in. Then the man below her pushed his cock further into pussy. The two men started to work together one would push in while the other would pull out then the other would push in while the other pulled out. Chrissy never felt so full down there in her life. The two men working each of her holes back and forth in and out it was drive her crazy. Her pleasure grew very quickly to a peak of pleasure that she never felt before. The guttural noises coming from her throat were very animal like. She pushed back hard with her arms and shoulders. She could feel the fabric of the mattress giving way to her finger nails.

The obscene wet slapping sounds that were coming from between her legs fed her inner slut with dirty thoughts and images. Chrissy had abandoned her sanity and had completely given herself over to her lust. As both men picked up their pace and slammed harder and harder into her body Chrissy's pleasure peaked far beyond anything she had imagined and her orgasm hit her like a freight train. Never before had she cum so hard so long. She screamed through her gag and her body became so rigid and her muscles tensed so tight that she felt like a marble statue. Then she bucked with the force of horse almost throwing off the guy in her ass. He gripped her ass and hips hard just trying to hold on as he continued to slam his meat into her body.

Her orgasm felt like it went on and on. Chrissy knew she was having multiple orgasms one after another and still the men shoved themselves in and out of her body. Finally she felt her energy draining and the orgasms started to subside. She was in and out of consciousness. It was at this time she heard and felt the two men reach their own orgasms as they fucked even harder and their cocks grew with their coming release. Then she felt both cocks pumping their seed inside of her. They stopped working together as both men shoved their cocks into her at the same time spraying their seed inside of her. With both cocks shoved deep inside Chrissy felt so full it almost hurt. She could feel both of their penises pulsating, spasming inside of her. She thought she could feel the warmth of their cum as it squirted into her bowels.

As the two men came down from their excitement they both slowly slid in and out of Chrissy's very wet holes. She could feel the cum running down her legs. Then the man behind her pulled his softening cock out of her ass and stood up. He lifted Chrissy off of the man below her. When he lowered her on to all fours he undid her gag and then he shoved her causing her to roller over onto her back. "STAY! DON'T SAY ANYTHING" said the loud voice. Chrissy laid there with her arms and legs spread out. She was tired and she felt like should could take a nap right then and there.

The two men were standing near her feet when a third man walked up between them. He was wearing all black with his hard cock sticking out from his crotch. He walked up and stood over Chrissy with a foot on either side of her chest. As he looked down at her he started stroking his cock. As his strokes became more urgent he made funny grunting noises. Chrissy didn't know why but she couldn't take her eyes off of his penis as he stroked it. Then suddenly he started cuming. Strand after strand of white cum shot from the head of his cock. He aimed it at her face and that is where the cum was landing. Chrissy squinted to try and stop any cum from getting in her eyes. The cum was hot on her face as more kept landing on her forehead cheeks lips and chin. She involuntarily licked some of it off of her lips. Somehow the act of this unknown man cuming on her face made her feel like a wanting dirty slut. She could feel warmth between her tired legs.

Then the guy was done. He just looked at her for a few seconds turned and walked away. She heard the metal gate open and close. Then the lights went out. The two men grabbed her arms and tied them over her head. She felt the mattress move as they walked away. There was the gate again opening and closing, then the sound of furniture being moved around. She felt movement approach her and the voice spoke again, "We are finished with you now. We may choose to use you again in the future. Do not fight us, we are in control. You did well for your first time. NOW LEAVE!"

With that her hands were set free and the ball of her clothes was shoved roughly into her stomach. Both her arms wrapped around the clothes instinctively in an attempt to protect her stomach. She was grabbed by her elbows and quickly moved from the room and escorted down a hallway and into a colder space where she could hear the wind and rain. A hood was placed over her head and she heard a car door opened just before she was shoved inside. She was forced to lay down on her stomach with the uncomfortable ball of clothes under her. One of the men climbed in and laid on top of her. He was heavy and it didn't feel good. She squirmed a little to adjust the clothes until she was a bit more comfortable. The man just laid still as she felt the car start to move.

During the drive the man lying on Chrissy started to move his hips. Then Chrissy felt his cock as it hardened. The man reached between them and freeing his cock and slipped it into her ass. Chrissy was a bit sore but with all the cum leaking out of her his cock slipped right in. The man made slow stroking movement as they road along in that car. Chrissy's body once again reacted to the invasion with lust and desire. She caught herself lifting her hips to push back at the invading cock. She was engaged in anal sex all the way back to the parking garage. Just before they reached the top level the man ejaculated into her bottom. Then the car stopped. The driver quickly jumped out opened the door and the man lying on top of her climbed off of her and pulled her out of the car.

Chrissy could feel the cold and rain on her bare skin. This was the first time she thought about her lack of any clothes. She was scared once again and she feared that she would be spotted naked. The two men practically carried her and then stood her on her feet. They let her go and she stood there not knowing what to do next. She heard the car doors close and then the car speed way.

Chrissy quickly pulled the hood off of her head. She looked around to see if anyone was nearby. There were no other cars on that level of the garage. She was standing right next to the driver side door of her car. She quickly found her purse and then her keys in the bundle of her clothes. She opened the door and climbed inside. She started the engine as fast as she could because she had become very cold and needed heat. As she sat there trying to warm up she thought about what just happened to her. She started to cry. She would cry a little then stop then cry some more. She didn't know what to think about herself after that experience. Then she remembered the voice telling her they might come for her again. She didn't know what to think about that either. Then she wondered what she was going to do about her current state of dress or undress. She could still feel the cum leaking out between her legs. As her car warmed up she sat there and cried as she tried to formulate what to do next.

storiemax
storiemax
268 Followers
12