All Comments on 'Taken on the Bus'

by writingn00b

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
it is` always inthe bus or train

in india for a wife to cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Indian cities are bane to women

The highest rape cases in the world is in Indian cities.There men have no respect for all women.The so called liberated indian is a farce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
very good writing!

Indeed, you write very well. I have read your other submissions as well. Please keep going.

writingn00bwritingn00balmost 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

Thanks for the comments, positive or negative! Anyone interested in finding out what happens next to Baljeet? What would you want to see happen next?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More...

The story rang kinda true and it certainly had pace to it. How about you introduce an element of rural India? Particularly since they're just off the bus...perhaps a power-play by the village mukhiya?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Glad you are back

Glad to see you are back.....Please keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
aman

good story i wna threesome with couple in punjab and patiala.......m no 9803284848

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I can relate to it

because it has happened with me. the bus conductor in my case. you reminded me of it...... how erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I actually LOVE this story, i gave you a 5 (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐)!

It is very EROTIC.

It is quite REALISTIC as well.

Things like that do happen on trains & buses. It is consentual or nonconsensual. It usually involves groping, touching etc. If a woman is in front of a guy in a crowded bus, his hardon is probably pressed against her flashy ass.

My wife was groped as we were in the line to enter our section of a reputable music hall. The line was on the stairs, there was a lot of young people, the lights went out for about 10 seconds. My wife wore nice off-white linen pants. Her shirt was tied at her belly button, the waist was bare. Much later she told me that during the 10 seconds or so a tall guy behind her pressed his hardon against her crack, his both hands held her bare love handles and were pressing her against his dick which luckily was inside his pants. He was dry humping her for several seconds. Then he disengaged his dick from her crack and pushed one of his arms between her legs from behind. That hand was rubbing her pussy & her asshole. She told me about the incident much much later. She told me she was in a total shock, paralysed, unable to react. "Nothing in my life prepared me for such a situation," she said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
LOVE IT: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- (5-)!

Statistically, an Indian woman is likely to be groped on a crowded bus at least once in her lifetime. It is wrong to blame the victim.

On a lighter note, I firmly believe that women from Idian subcontinent are the most beautoful & the sexiest in the world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
LOVE IT! 👍 👍!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
LOVE IT. Five star stiff! People do LIKE this story.

252,964 views; 172 favorites, that's approx. 0.7 favorites per 1,000 views. In my book, it is a good score.

SirToeSirToeover 4 years ago
Sorry but not good

...only 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very Good

Just bordering below perfection, but i'd like to know, how the second man saw or heard the first sexual encounter if no one else did and couldn't and even when he took her could fuck standing up?

Was it planned? The first man and second? The answer would justify a 5star, I absolutely love indian cheating or indian forced sex stories, especially those that include anal because I absolutely am a ambassador for anal.

blackIceo1blackIceo1almost 4 years ago

Excellent!

I dislike the compulsion involved but it's wonderfully portrayed here with the pressure of the typical judgement of the patriarchal environment to overcome the reluctance. As it fades into arousal, it's awesome if it peaks in mutual orgasm with the implied final acceptance!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Perfect Asian Hot Wife

Except for the coercion which I am against The story is an excellent idea to convert an uptight Asian conservative wife to a Hot Wife and really enjoy life to its full content.

Asian Indian women must understand nearly all woman 99% including their mother and sister have enjoyed and are enjoying outside marriage. It is perfectly fine. Only nobody talks about it openly like in the Western world.

All it needs is continuos persistent encouragement in the right direction from the husband.

shang40shang40almost 2 years ago

Bus especially when more crowded gives opportunity to get groped.

My mom was groped by a young man little elder to me in a bus when we both were going for a wedding.

He, Ajay, held by mom's waist and then kissed her cheeks and whispered that he liked her fleshy ass.

When the lights went off Ajay caressed her boobs and ass. Luckily we got seat. So mom at window seat, Ajay in .middle and me on side.

They did kissing as if like a couple.

He further made her suck his big cock till eruption.

I watched whole but didn't oppose.

....

Few years later when I waz married similar situation occured. Only difference it was in railway suite.

My wife was taken by an eldery fellow during night travel, yes, right in front of me.

Advance was he screwed my wife ... Best sex she had.

merrySMmerrySMover 1 year ago

These are the best non con stories. No violence, no gratuitous cruelty, stupid name calling etc. Just a woman trapped in a predicament. Busses, trains, etc.

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

5- (❤❤❤❤❤-)

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Erotic!

Baljeet is a keeper. No ifs or buts. Full stop.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I am copy pasting this comment (really like it)

Quote:

Anonymous almost 5 years ago

LOVE IT: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- (5-)!

Statistically, an Indian woman is likely to be groped on a crowded bus at least once in her lifetime. It is wrong to blame the victim.

On a lighter note, I firmly believe that women from Idian subcontinent are the most beautoful & the sexiest in the world.

End quote.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous