Taking a Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fit Like
Fit Like
59 Followers

Linda flexed the walls of her pussy around Craig's shaft, accustoming herself to the feeling of her tunnel stretching around his shaft. Her pussy felt deliciously full; fuller than it had been for far too long, she thought to herself. She flexed her walls again, causing Craig to gasp.

"Fuck, Linda, that's good," Craig groaned as the walls of her pussy tightened and relaxed around his shaft.

Linda reached up and pulled Craig's face towards her, kissing him deeply, her tongue swirling in his mouth as she ran her hands down his back to grip his taught buttocks again. As she savoured the feeling of having him inside her, any tension she had felt, quickly melted away.

Linda gazed up at Craig, her brown eyes smouldering. "OK," she purred softly, "I'm ready now."

Craig kissed her tenderly then slowly began to move his hips, sliding his cock in and out, the length of his strokes slowly increasing. "Ohhhhh Craig!" Linda moaned, "We're doing it! We're really doing it at last! You're fucking me!" she cried, "After all this time, you're finally fucking my pussy!"

Laughing, Craig shook his head as he replied, "You know, Linda, you have a talent for stating the obvious."

Linda slapped one hand against his buttock. "Brute!" she moaned, "You're going to have to make it up to me now for that".

Slowly increasing the pace of his thrusts, Craig worked his cock in and out of Linda's tight pussy, the squeaking of the bed matching the tempo of his strokes. Linda rocked her hips up and down, meeting his strokes, her tunnel flexing around his shaft. "Oh yes, Craig! Fuck me! It feels sooooo good!" Linda cried, dragging her fingernails up and down Craig's back.

"You feel so tight around my cock," Craig groaned as Linda's pussy tightened around him.

Linda pulled her legs back, opening herself up, allowing Craig to sink in deeper. "Harder, Craig!" she urged, digging her fingernails into his buttocks again, "Fuck me harder!"

The slapping sounds of their bodies colliding filled the room. The bed groaned in protest beneath them. Linda's cries of pleasure increased in volume as Craig's cock pounded her. "I can feel your balls slapping against my arse," she giggled as he drove his cock into her pussy.

As Craig's cock plunged in and out, Linda reached up to play with her breasts. Craig raised himself up, giving Linda more room. The shift in weight pinned Linda even more firmly to the bed, increasing the friction as his short pubic hair tickled her swollen clit.

Linda squeezed her breasts, tugging at her nipples as Craig's cock impaled her. Suddenly, her body began to shake. "Ooooooooh fuck! I'm cummmmmmming!" she gasped as her sudden climax took her by surprise.

As her sensations became more and more intense, Linda became even more vocal, urging Craig on, demanding to be fucked harder and faster. Craig found the strength to increase his pace as the spasms rippling through the walls of Linda's pussy gripped his cock even more tightly.

Linda came again and again, each climax more powerful than the last. She hadn't expected it to be like this the first time Craig fucked her. Based on the experience of her previous partners, she had been prepared not to cum at all the first time someone fucked her; it usually took a number of attempts before anyone stumbled across and managed to press the right buttons. The unexpected novelty of the experience added to the intensity of her sensations. The room echoed with her cries of joy as her orgasm peaked repeatedly, her pussy deliciously full of cock.

The flexing walls of Linda's pussy around his shaft slowly brought Craig to the edge of his own climax. "I... I'm g... getting close Linda," he groaned.

"Yesssssss!" Linda cried, "Cum in my pussy! Fill me with your hot cum!"

Craig groaned, driving his cock into Linda with long, hard, powerful thrusts as he tried to hold back.

The pressure mounted. Craig's body became as rigid as his cock as he tried to delay his climax.

"Oh yes!" Linda cried, urging him on, "Cum for me Craig! Fill my pussy!"

Throwing his head back as he reached the point where he could hold back no longer, Craig buried his cock in Linda's quivering pussy. "I... I'm cumming Linda! I'm cumming!" he yelled as he felt his seed surge up from his balls. His cock erupted, sending a thick stream of cum into Linda's pussy, splashing against the neck of her womb.

"Ohhhhh Craig!" Linda cried as her climax re-ignited, her pussy tightening its grip on his cock. "I can feel your cum in my cunt! I can feel its heat inside me!"

Craig groaned, no longer in control of his movements. His hips thrust automatically, his cock pulsed as he fired jet after jet of cum into Linda, moving with short, jerking stabs.

Linda murmured her pleasure as she felt Craig's cum fill her pussy.

Exhausted, Craig slumped down on top of Linda, breathing hard, his cock still buried in her pussy. Linda wrapped her arms around Craig's neck and kissed him. "Ohhhhh, Craig," she sighed, "That was wonderful. I never imagined it would feel sooooo good."

Craig groaned, pulling his cock from Linda's tender pussy as he rolled over.

"I think you need a little reward," Linda giggled as she began to slide down the bed.

Taking hold of Craig's flagging cock with her fingers, she sucked his knob into her mouth, savouring the mixed flavour of their juices before swallowing the last drops of cum and licking his shaft clean.

"Mmmmmm. Thank you, Linda," Craig sighed as she moved up beside him again.

"Mmmmmm, thank you," Linda purred contentedly. She could feel Craig's cum begin to trickle from her pussy. Pressing her fingers between her lower lips, she let it dribble over them, coating them with its sticky warmth. She raised her cum covered fingers to her lips and sucked them into her mouth. "Mmmmm, she sighed, "Your cum tastes sooooo good."

Craig and Linda lay together on the bed for about half an hour, occasionally kissing and letting their hands caress each other's bodies as they basked in the afterglow of their experience. "Craig?" Linda enquired softly, "Do you think you could give my back and neck a bit of a rub?"

Craig chuckled. "Of course," he replied.

"Mmmm, that's nice," Linda sighed as Craig's fingers began to work on her neck. Warmth flowed into her muscles as he gently but firmly applied pressure.

Craig worked slowly but methodically, moving from Linda's neck to her shoulders and then down her spine, her thighs and her lower legs. Linda felt warm and relaxed as Craig's hands eased away her tension.

Planting kisses as he worked his hands over her skin, Craig smiled as Linda squirmed and sighed dreamily in response to his ministrations. "You're turning me on again," she admitted as the warm glow of relaxation turned to one of arousal.

Linda rolled over. "I think my front would like some attention too," she breathed. Craig smiled and traced the curve of her breasts with his fingertips.

Leaning forward, Craig flicked his tongue over Linda's nipples, sucking lightly on each one in turn. "Ahhhh, mmmmm!" Linda sighed as, once again, he coated her breasts with a warm film of saliva.

As he licked and sucked on Linda's large, firm breasts, Craig lightly ran one hand up the inside of her thighs. "Oooooohhhhh! Mmmmmm!" Linda moaned softly as the tips of his fingers lightly grazed her moist and tender lower lips.

Still licking and sucking on Linda's breasts, Craig worked his fingers between the moist folds of her pussy. "Yessssssss!" she exhaled sharply as his fingertip brushed against her clit, "Ooooooh, fuck, yesssss!"

Linda's body began responding to Craig's attentions. Her hips began to rock as he worked one, then two fingers into her pussy, his thumb teasing her clit. As her arousal climbed, she became increasingly vocal. "Yes, Craig, yesssss! Suck my tits!" she demanded, "Finger my pussy! Mmmmm, ahhhhh!"

As Linda's breathing deepened and her body squirmed, Craig worked a third finger into her pussy. Once it was coated with her juices, he removed it and slowly began working it into her tight rear hole as he twisted the other two inside Linda's pussy.

As Craig teased both holes with his fingers, Linda felt herself slip over the edge. "Fuck! Oooohhhh Fuck!" she cried, screwing her eyes tightly closed as her climax gripped her.

Fucking both holes with his fingers, Craig circled Linda's clit with his thumb. Biting down softly on one nipple, he teased its tip with his tongue. The sensations overwhelmed her. Arching her back as powerful contractions pulsed through her, Linda exhaled a long, barely audible, "Yesssssssssss!" of release.

Unable to endure any more, Linda reluctantly begged Craig to stop. Craig slipped his fingers out of her pussy and arse and held her tight, feeling her body tremble in his embrace.

"Oh fuck, Craig. That was wonderful!" Linda announced as control slowly returned to her body.

Craig kissed her cheek. "Glad to have been of service," he replied.

"Ohhhh, you most certainly have. Do you think you could do it again?" Linda asked softly, "Give me another good seeing-to, I mean? I'd really enjoy trying to get some more attention from that lovely thick cock of yours."

"I, um, er, I don't know. Probably," Craig replied.

Linda reached down and circled his cock with her fingers, rubbing gently, feeling it begin to stiffen again. "Part of you seems keen," she purred. Craig laughed and Linda continued, "And I do still have a third hole to fill after all, especially since you went and got it all worked up," she added. As she spoke, Craig's cock grew harder. Linda giggled. "Someone seems to like the idea of fucking my tight little arsehole," she breathed, tightening her grip around Craig's shaft.

Craig found himself becoming increasingly turned on. "You've fucked my mouth, you've fucked my pussy, wouldn't you like to fuck my arse too?" Linda teased.

"Well, I can hardly refuse an offer like that now, can I?" Craig teased.

"Well, only if you think you can manage," Linda replied, giving his now fully erect cock another gentle tug, "I mean, I wouldn't want you to overdo things, but my arse really does want a good pounding too."

Craig nodded. Affecting an air of mock seriousness he replied, "Oh, I'm sure I can manage if you can."

"Good! That's settled then," Linda said as she got on to all fours. "Fuck my pussy again first," she said, "Get that lovely big cock of yours nice and wet with my juices so you can stick it into my delicate little arsehole."

Craig got into position behind her and slid his knob up and down between Linda's moist lower lips, brushing it over her clit. His cum still trickled from her pussy as pressed the head of his cock against her opening.

"Yesssssss!" Linda sighed as Craig's cock slid into her, filling her once more. She gripped it with her pussy walls as Craig began to stroke it in and out. "Can you reach my tits from there?" she asked, looking back over her shoulder to smile at him. Craig leaned forward. Reaching out, he took her firm, large breasts in his hands, squeezing them as his cock plunged in and out of her hot and very wet pussy.

Reaching back between her legs, Linda began to finger her throbbing clit. It was slick with a mixture of her juices and Craig's cum. Linda had to press firmly to achieve enough friction. "Fuck me, Craig! Fuck me! she cried, pushing her hips back to meet his thrusts. Craig teased her nipples as his cock stroked in and out.

The pressure of Linda's fingers on her clit combined with the sensations in her breasts and pussy and she quickly found herself on the brink of another orgasm.

"I'm cumming! I... I'm cumming again!" Linda cried, riding the waves of her climax as they washed over her. Craig's cock pounded her, his fingers on her nipples sent bolts of electricity through her body.

As her climax peaked, Linda cried out, "Now, Craig! I want to feel your cock in my arse."

Craig pulled his cock from her pussy and Linda experienced a fleeting sense of disappointment as she felt the emptiness in her pussy. Leaning forward, thrusting her bum in the air, Linda reached back to spread her cheeks. "Ooooooooh," she giggled as she felt Craig's knob press against her puckered rear entrance. Her giggles turned to gasps as Craig pushed forward, slowly edging the head of his cock into her tight rear entrance.

Linda forced herself to relax as Craig's cock slid slowly into her back passage. "Ohhhh fuck! That feels so good!" she moaned as her tight rear hole stretched around his invading cock.

As she accustomed herself to the sensations, Linda pushed her hips back as Craig continued to slide his cock into her back passage. The up-thrust cheeks of her bum pressed against the front of his thighs, his pubic hair tickled her stretched and tender rear opening.

"Yes!" Linda cried emphatically, "Ohhhhh yesssss! Fuck my arse, Craig! Fuck it now!"

Starting slowly with short, smooth strokes, Craig began to slide his cock in and out of Linda's tight arsehole. Linda murmured her pleasure, her face buried in the pillow, muffling her voice as she pushed her hips back to meet his thrusts. "Harder!" Craig heard Linda say and he increased his pace to comply with her demands.

As Craig's cock impaled her, Linda reached back between her legs once again to tease her clit. Craig sawed his cock in and out of her tight rear hole, his balls slapping against the enflamed lips of her pussy.

"Fuck, Linda!" Craig groaned, "Your arse is so fucking tight" he groaned as he pumped in and out.

As bolts of electricity pulsed from her clit, Linda began to wish she had another man there so she could have both holes filled at the same time. She had had a couple of threesomes in the past and had always enjoyed that particular feeling that came with having both holes stretched and filled by a thrusting cock at the same time. For the present, she had to be satisfied with her imagination and the images in her mind turned her on even more.

Craig was breathing hard as he fucked Linda's arse. Despite having been drained of two loads of cum, one in her mouth and the other in her pussy, the tightness of her back passage as his shaft rubbed along its walls was bringing him close again. Linda felt her climax approaching as her fingers rubbed her clit. "Yesssss! Oooohhhhhh yesssssss! Fuck my arse, Craig! Fuck it hard!" she cried as her clit throbbed beneath her fingers.

Spasms began to grip Linda's womb, her body began to shake as she surrendered herself to the most powerful orgasm of the evening. "Oh yesssssss! Ooooooooh fuck yesssss! It feels sooooo good!" she cried as she lost control of her pleasure wracked body.

Craig felt the pressure mount as his cock plunged into Linda's tight rear tunnel. Linda thrust her hips back as she came, impaling herself on his cock.

Feeling the spasms of Linda's orgasm through the walls of her back passage pushed Craig over the edge. "I... I'm cumming, Linda!" he roared as his cock erupted for a third time, firing his seed deep into her bowels.

Having had his balls drained twice already, this time it was over quickly, emptying his load almost all at once. Craig pulled out and slumped to the bed, breathing hard. Linda quickly curled up beside him, letting him take her in his arms.

"Do you still want that coffee?" Linda asked once she had recovered slightly.

Craig laughed. "I'd forgotten all about that for some reason," he admitted.

"Me too. Funny how that happened," Linda agreed. "Let's get cleaned up and I can fix us both one before you head off."

"Sounds good," Craig agreed, nodding.

"Sorted then," said Linda. "Oh, and Craig?"

"Yes?"

"Let's do this again soon!"

Fit Like
Fit Like
59 Followers
12